View Poll Results: Choose

Voters
38. This poll is closed
  • Islam

    21 55.26%
  • Infidel

    17 44.74%
Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 275
  1. #91
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,930
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,216
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post
    In the time of prophet mohammed PBUH, he grew up in a tribe which married kids, at a young age, married adults with kid and kids with adults, but the thing is, they didnt get married for sex or love. they got married to keep up the ratio of the tribe.

    1400years back, marriage was Just a tribe thing, a man, is married to a women, no matter what age, no matter what looks, no matter what physical appearance.
    That's all nice and good, even understandable to a degree (though why pair children with adults when you could just pair adults is another thing), but

    Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post
    now the 21st century, with all this pornography ect, the human mind has changed and adapted to connected sex with everything...I MEAN EVERyTHING.
    Wtf is that ^

    First of all, porn doesn't really have the effect you claim and secondly, even in the past men and women longed for a beautiful and *ehm* good *ehm* partner So yeah, physical (sexual) attraction has been around for way longer than porn. And it's been EVERyWHERE.

  2. #92
    Visiblegaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    790
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Coeus View Post
    That's all nice and good, even understandable to a degree (though why pair children with adults when you could just pair adults is another thing), but



    Wtf is that ^

    First of all, porn doesn't really have the effect you claim and secondly, even in the past men and women longed for a beautiful and *ehm* good *ehm* partner So yeah, physical (sexual) attraction has been around for way longer than porn. And it's been [LOL @] EVERyWHERE.

    Ok, what i meant to say is,

    Back in the day sex was something...special?
    But now, we see women in bikini in adverts/commercials we see sexual movies, theres too much sex. which gets the human mind used to seeing it.

    ---------

    And did you know that theres more men then women in the world? so sometimes there would not be enough women in the tribe to marry men, so some men married female children at birth. but not a sexual marriage, just a partnership marriage. [this happened world wide].

  3. #93
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,930
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,216
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post
    Back in the day sex was something...special?
    But now, we see women in bikini in adverts/commercials we see sexual movies, theres too much sex. which gets the human mind used to seeing it.
    That's true, but every culture changes. Once we Europeans used to wear wigs, fancy Baroque clothes and way too much make up. The same thing happened with sex and sexually-oriented things, it's less of a taboo and it's already a part of "normal" culture /

    Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post
    And did you know that theres more men then women in the world? so sometimes there would not be enough women in the tribe to marry men, so some men married female children at birth. but not a sexual marriage, just a partnership marriage. [this happened world wide].
    The ratio of men:women has strongly changed in the past and is different from country to country, but especially in older times (with wars and battles) I doubt there would be a greater difference between the number of men and women (if not even more women then men). And if you mean that they sort of "reserved" women it still doesn't make sense unless you're also implying that women died early. They could have all just as easily gone for 10 years older women and the number wouldn't have changed.

  4. #94
    Visiblegaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    790
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Coeus View Post
    That's true, but every culture changes. Once we Europeans used to wear wigs, fancy Baroque clothes and way too much make up. The same thing happened with sex and sexually-oriented things, it's less of a taboo and it's already a part of "normal" culture /



    The ratio of men:women has strongly changed in the past and is different from country to country, but especially in older times (with wars and battles) I doubt there would be a greater difference between the number of men and women (if not even more women then men). And if you mean that they sort of "reserved" women it still doesn't make sense unless you're also implying that women died early. They could have all just as easily gone for 10 years older women and the number wouldn't have changed.
    Well, ill just settle it as "the past is different then the present". we really wouldn't understand 100% why they married younger women, all i know tribes did it for unsexual purposes. but there would be a bigger picture we most likely wouldn't find out.

    I mean if i saw the prophet pbuh id have so much respect i wouldn't ask him why.

  5. #95
    TheBrightnezz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    much
    Posts
    538
    Reputation
    3
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post
    Well, ill just settle it as "the past is different then the present". we really wouldn't understand 100% why they married younger women, all i know tribes did it for unsexual purposes. but there would be a bigger picture we most likely wouldn't find out.

    I mean if i saw the prophet pbuh id have so much respect i wouldn't ask him why.
    So its was ok for him to do that, as long as the culture said it was.
    (correct?)

    Which means...........................

  6. #96
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,930
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,216
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBrightnezz View Post
    So its was ok for him to do that, as long as the culture said it was.
    (correct?)

    Which means...........................
    ... that the past was different yes. Learn about conformism and cultural legitimacy.

  7. #97
    Visiblegaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    790
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBrightnezz View Post
    So its was ok for him to do that, as long as the culture said it was.
    (correct?)

    Which means...........................
    Paedophilia is having sexual relations with a child, child brides in this period, is can possibly be paedophilia because the people now take advantage of it.

    In the past people married for other reason other then sexual needs, tribal purposes thus making it not paedophilia.

  8. #98
    TheBrightnezz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    much
    Posts
    538
    Reputation
    3
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post
    Paedophilia is having sexual relations with a child, child brides in this period, is can possibly be paedophilia because the people now take advantage of it.

    In the past people married for other reason other then sexual needs, tribal purposes thus making it not paedophilia.
    So what your saying is that it was ok for the vast age difference and the 10 wives, as long as the society said it was ok?


    So let me get this straightened out. In the end, as long as society says its ok, you can do it.
    -----------------------------------
    Because that begs the question, is that really ok? Having sex in the streets was "ok" in certain cities at the time, is that ok?
    -Obviously not (let me just answer that 4 u.)
    -------------------------
    So now we reach the point of "judgement."

    Society isn't a factor. You can't say a person's actions were ok because of the time period or place he lived in, in the end its still the same action.
    ----------------------------------------------
    So let me hear the final verdict from you.
    (just copy and paste with yes or no in the blank)

    Is marrying 10 wives ok: ________(Your answer)

    Is marrying someone 40 years younger ok: __________(Your Answer).

    Is marrying someone you don't love ok: ____________(Your Answer)

  9. #99
    Visiblegaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    790
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBrightnezz View Post
    So what your saying is that it was ok for the vast age difference and the 10 wives, as long as the society said it was ok?


    So let me get this straightened out. In the end, as long as society says its ok, you can do it.
    -----------------------------------
    Because that begs the question, is that really ok? Having sex in the streets was "ok" in certain cities at the time, is that ok?
    -Obviously not (let me just answer that 4 u.)
    -------------------------
    So now we reach the point of "judgement."

    Society isn't a factor. You can't say a person's actions were ok because of the time period or place he lived in, in the end its still the same action.
    ----------------------------------------------
    So let me hear the final verdict from you.
    (just copy and paste with yes or no in the blank)

    Is marrying 10 wives ok: ________(Your answer)

    Is marrying someone 40 years younger ok: __________(Your Answer).

    Is marrying someone you don't love ok: ____________(Your Answer)

    1- He married 10 wives not all at the same time, most past away, it was at max 4 at the same time but this is because he could treat them all fairly.

    2-This is ok, BUT if having sexual relations with someone under 12 this isn't ok, but he did not have sexual till the age of 12. so i guess 12+ not 12- so it was ok.
    -Married is ok, my father is 27 years older then my mother...-

    3- He married for several reasons, he married to heal broken hearts. e.g- a older women who had nobody to look after her and was depressed, he married her and she died happily. A bigger women whom nobody in the tribe wanted to marry he married her and it was because she was getting old and never been married.

    The point being is, dont look at it at the modern view, the modern world is all negative...

  10. #100
    TheBrightnezz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    much
    Posts
    538
    Reputation
    3
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Inspired
    So ok on all of them.

    Correct?
    -----------------
    You see i have to ask you this because you can't just put yes or no, like i asked to help simplify it.

  11. #101
    Casavir's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Athens,Greece
    Posts
    1,261
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    168
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBrightnezz View Post
    So what your saying is that it was ok for the vast age difference and the 10 wives, as long as the society said it was ok?


    So let me get this straightened out. In the end, as long as society says its ok, you can do it.
    -----------------------------------
    Because that begs the question, is that really ok? Having sex in the streets was "ok" in certain cities at the time, is that ok?
    -Obviously not (let me just answer that 4 u.)
    -------------------------
    So now we reach the point of "judgement."

    Society isn't a factor. You can't say a person's actions were ok because of the time period or place he lived in, in the end its still the same action.
    ----------------------------------------------
    So let me hear the final verdict from you.
    (just copy and paste with yes or no in the blank)

    Is marrying 10 wives ok: ________(Your answer)

    Is marrying someone 40 years younger ok: __________(Your Answer).

    Is marrying someone you don't love ok: ____________(Your Answer)
    Nerdrage ON
    Jesus Christ
    DUDE
    IT WAS M*****F***ING OK THEN!!
    It was acceptable,and common.Like a 20year old girl marrying a 21 year old guy now!
    The age for a girl to get married was 12 back then,because that's the age when she could have children.
    12->18
    how stupid can you be to fail to understand it???
    It was normal,how simplier can it get???NORMAL!
    Marriages were sometimes like a contract between the father and the guy who wanted to marry his daughter.sometimes it wasn't.
    but either fcking way,it was normal.do you understand???NORMAL!

    Nerdrage OFF

    PS: Normal,ok,acceptable,whatever!Don't mention it again.lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Armalite42 View Post
    I am the sperm that won
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Surprisingly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    whoever made this thread... you just got owned by Casavir...
    Ὦ ξεῖν', ἀγγέλλειν Λακεδαιμονίοις ὅτι τῇδε κείμεθα, τοῖς κείνων ῥήμασι πειθόμενοι.

    50% Spartan,50% Macedonian.100% Greek

  12. #102
    TheBrightnezz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    much
    Posts
    538
    Reputation
    3
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Inspired
    You see casavir, you have to dodge the questions. Thats where it becomes obvious that you don't want to answer it because it might show you something you don't want to see.
    ---------------------------------

    Alright, i got enough.

  13. #103
    Visiblegaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    790
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBrightnezz View Post
    You see casavir, you have to dodge the questions. Thats where it becomes obvious that you don't want to answer it because it might show you something you don't want to see.
    ---------------------------------

    Alright, i got enough.
    Kinda sounds like how most athiest hate to believe in God because hate the truth knowing god exist and there gonna fry up in hell?

    Kid you either dont know how to read, or ..Just trollin. nuff said.

    Let me put what he said in 1 sentence.

    "IT WAS F***ING NORMAL, BACK THEN !!!"

  14. #104
    lies''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    398
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBrightnezz View Post
    ----------------------------------------------
    So let me hear the final verdict from you.
    (just copy and paste with yes or no in the blank)

    Is marrying 10 wives ok: ________(Your answer)

    Is marrying someone 40 years younger ok: __________(Your Answer).

    Is marrying someone you don't love ok: ____________(Your Answer)

    People couldn't get to old back then. While now you can even reach the age 100. So people were marrying when they are young. Specially now because this is a prophet and he had a create character.
    Everyone would like to be close with the prophet. And what is your goal actually?

    It begins to annoy me after what all we have said doesn't make anyone stop to continue to say that prophet Muhammad is a pedophile.

    Your ancestors were pedophiles. Many people were pedophiles in the past.
    Last edited by lies'; 11-08-2010 at 10:47 AM.

  15. #105
    Visiblegaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    790
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by lies' View Post
    It is a prophet, he had a great character. Everyone would like to be close with the prophet. And what is your goal actually?

    It begins to annoy me after what all we have said doesn't make anyone stop to continue to say that prophet Muhammad is a pedophile.

    Your ancestors were pedophiles. Many people were pedophiles in the past.
    Thank you.

    @Brightz

    If your ancestors wasn't pedos i dont think you would be alive :/

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. infidels Vs Islam
    By -Epic in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-01-2011, 10:20 PM
  2. I have prove for Islam
    By jaws in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 05-11-2007, 09:31 PM
  3. Islam vs Western world? NOT! Western world vs Islam
    By <sniper> in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 04-10-2007, 03:02 PM
  4. WOW there a thread bout islam mashallah
    By <sniper> in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-06-2007, 01:55 PM
  5. Islam vs Christianity
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-04-2006, 03:36 PM