Thread: wow

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 31
  1. #1
    [M0DD3R]Danny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    http://xoeve.com/
    Posts
    207
    Reputation
    -7
    Thanks
    45
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    i think all of mpgh needs to give each other hugz coz most ppl are arguing bout israel and stuff we should let our own views get in the way of being a nice communtity

    it even says KEEP IT FRIENDLY on top of this
    Last edited by [M0DD3R]Danny; 10-29-2010 at 09:10 PM.

    100 Posts
    200 Posts
    300 Posts
    code my own hack

    Respect list
    Camels
    Swift
    Dave
    Liz
    ColdTaker


    sh_z_sektor
    Dave
    Zero
    Dr Php

  2. #2
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    If 90% of the Muslims here didn't automatically think themselves superior, it would solve the issues.


  3. #3
    lies''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    398
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    If 90% of the Muslims here didn't automatically think themselves superior, it would solve the issues.
    You think i should find my self superior because of the wars that are going on? The people that are suffering everyday? I feel a shame that i can't do anything but really, if i just have the chance to help anyone, then i would definitely take that chance.

    I like to discuss with anyone but really anyone from this debate section. How many times have i admitted, how many times when i've made a mistake and Mouzie or someone else came by and said that i am wrong and he explained it. I then learn from it, but you, you are a troller. You just come by and say we are wrong without any good explanation.

    I even sometimes admitted that you were right, while i was right too but you didn't admit, you just continued saying that i am wrong while you knew i was right.

    Your heart is filled up with hate and hate is very dangerous.
    Last edited by lies'; 10-30-2010 at 07:09 AM.

  4. #4
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,930
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,216
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    If 90% of the Muslims here didn't automatically think themselves superior, it would solve the issues.
    The figure is more like 50%

    But yeah, too many people declaring their religion, nation or country is superior to others.

    Oh and Danny ... *slap* ... welcome to MPGH.

  5. #5
    Visiblegaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    790
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    If 90% of the Muslims here didn't automatically think themselves superior, it would solve the issues.
    Agreed with lies',

    I can be a bit harsh on America some times, but what you people dont understand is that I OFFEND THE GOVERNMENT! Not the citizens of America!

    Mouzie does give valid points which we all learn from with perfect proof, Casazir sometimes give valid proof but for some reason he gets "greek" involved in everything overall none of the 2 troll. apart from you EMPIRE.

    What i think is EMPIRE feels like arabs are more superior then him, then blames the Muslims of mpgh that we think were more superior.

  6. #6
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post
    Agreed with lies',

    I can be a bit harsh on America some times, but what you people dont understand is that I OFFEND THE GOVERNMENT! Not the citizens of America!

    Mouzie does give valid points which we all learn from with perfect proof, Casazir sometimes give valid proof but for some reason he gets "greek" involved in everything overall none of the 2 troll. apart from you EMPIRE.

    What i think is EMPIRE feels like arabs are more superior then him, then blames the Muslims of mpgh that we think were more superior.
    Well to put it bluntly, you guys don't "debate" at all.

    All you do is bitch about america, say its the media's fault, and then declare anything that proves your point wrong "propaganda"

    This section is just full of retarded muslims who don't know anything but what their mommy tells them.


  7. #7
    Visiblegaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    790
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Well to put it bluntly, you guys don't "debate" at all.

    All you do is bitch about america, say its the media's fault, and then declare anything that proves your point wrong "propaganda"

    This section is just full of retarded muslims who don't know anything but what their mommy tells them.
    I think i've seen a similar post from you on one of these threads, shut up..stop bitching...or gtfo?

    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Well to put it bluntly, you guys don't "debate" at all.

    All you do is bitch about america, say its the media's fault, and then declare anything that proves your point wrong "propaganda"

    This section is just full of retarded muslims who don't know anything but what their mommy tells them.
    I think i've seen a similar post from you on one of these threads, shut up..stop bitching...or gtfo?
    Last edited by Visiblegaming; 10-30-2010 at 05:11 PM.

  8. #8
    Mr.1337's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,002
    Reputation
    -52
    Thanks
    32
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post
    I think i've seen a similar post from you on one of these threads, shut up..stop bitching...or gtfo?



    I think i've seen a similar post from you on one of these threads, shut up..stop bitching...or gtfo?
    Your a hypocrite with no valid argument, you should stfu.

    #1 - You say Christians should follow the bible? Why don't you follow your Quran? You can't because your not perfect so stfu and stop saying that because we're humans and we are not perfect.

    #2 - You copy and paste anything and back it up as your "proof" or "valid argument". We all know most of the times you remove the important parts e.g when your pasting bible quotes.

    #3 - Your giving Islam a bad name by
    a) advertising/promotion your religion on A GAMING FORUM.
    b) you make threads unrelated to anything about the debate section e.g "Quran + Science", that is also a misleading title and you should have named it "Stupid facts about my religion i am trying to promote"
    c) Most of the things you say have no evidence and thus giving Islam a bad name.

    So please, don't be a hypocrite. It's getting really annoying and just proves the lack of intelligence you have. /facepalm

  9. #9
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post
    I think i've seen a similar post from you on one of these threads, shut up..stop bitching...or gtfo?



    I think i've seen a similar post from you on one of these threads, shut up..stop bitching...or gtfo?
    Why did you quote the same thing twice? I didn't spam that lol.

    I think the numbers guy did that for me(lol)


  10. #10
    [M0DD3R]Danny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    http://xoeve.com/
    Posts
    207
    Reputation
    -7
    Thanks
    45
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by View Post
    The figure is more like 50%

    But yeah, too many people declaring their religion, nation or country is superior to others.

    Oh and Danny ... *slap* ... welcome to MPGH.
    oww thats a very weird welcome lol

    100 Posts
    200 Posts
    300 Posts
    code my own hack

    Respect list
    Camels
    Swift
    Dave
    Liz
    ColdTaker


    sh_z_sektor
    Dave
    Zero
    Dr Php

  11. #11
    Visiblegaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    790
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.1337 View Post
    Your a hypocrite with no valid argument, you should stfu.

    #1 - You say Christians should follow the bible? Why don't you follow your Quran? You can't because your not perfect so stfu and stop saying that because we're humans and we are not perfect.

    #2 - You copy and paste anything and back it up as your "proof" or "valid argument". We all know most of the times you remove the important parts e.g when your pasting bible quotes.

    #3 - Your giving Islam a bad name by
    a) advertising/promotion your religion on A GAMING FORUM.
    b) you make threads unrelated to anything about the debate section e.g "Quran + Science", that is also a misleading title and you should have named it "Stupid facts about my religion i am trying to promote"
    c) Most of the things you say have no evidence and thus giving Islam a bad name.

    So please, don't be a hypocrite. It's getting really annoying and just proves the lack of intelligence you have. /facepalm

    1, I dont say christian should follow the bible because they do.

    2, bible qoutes, i post the whole verse, i dont post "part" of the verse because thats cutting the truth from the proof.

    3, i take Islam wherever i go, live and deal with it kid, hate or love i dont care.

  12. #12
    lies''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    398
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Well to put it bluntly, you guys don't "debate" at all.

    All you do is bitch about america, say its the media's fault, and then declare anything that proves your point wrong "propaganda"

    This section is just full of retarded muslims who don't know anything but what their mommy tells them.
    There is one in this section, who is retarded, who doesn't know anything and only sees what he wants to see.

  13. #13
    [M0DD3R]Danny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    http://xoeve.com/
    Posts
    207
    Reputation
    -7
    Thanks
    45
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    hmmmmmm let me guess
    empire or visible?

    100 Posts
    200 Posts
    300 Posts
    code my own hack

    Respect list
    Camels
    Swift
    Dave
    Liz
    ColdTaker


    sh_z_sektor
    Dave
    Zero
    Dr Php

  14. #14
    Visiblegaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    790
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by [M0DD3R]Danny View Post
    hmmmmmm let me guess
    empire or visible?
    well, lets just say EMPIRE is one racist gitt, who trolls every thread with unrelated crap.

    What i say...................I'm off to bed

  15. #15
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,160
    My Mood
    Amused
    How about everyone just shut up..this thread is getting absolutely redundant.
    There is no debating going on, just people taking shots at each other.
    This should be moved to flames or spam.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. How many people on this forum Play WoW?
    By RebornAce in forum General
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 12-31-2009, 06:27 PM
  2. DOWNLOAD WoW.exe HERE! (Full Client For MPGH Server)
    By RebornAce in forum General Gaming
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 05-14-2006, 03:54 AM
  3. WoW Hack, Wondring if ppl are intrestid
    By gunot in forum General Gaming
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 12-30-2005, 07:56 AM