Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 33
  1. #1
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive

    Hey Visible and Co.

    Please learn more about the subjects you speak of:


    Christianity:
    -Just about every post you've made on Christian beliefs is wrong. Either you just guessed or had no clue to begin with. Please, at least use wikipedia or ask a christian(not a muslim) about these things.

    The Media:
    -You seem to think the media is under government control and nothing but websites and videos created by a single person actually tell the truth. Please stop being so paranoid. If the government really controlled the media, it would actually just be broadcasting either really boring stuff or good stuff the US has done only.

    The US:
    -Somehow you think the US government is so corrupt, it just magically makes every other government perfect. The US government IS corrupt(every government has a little), but by all means no where NEAR as much as you say it is. From the looks of things, you seem to think that all those documentaries are 100% proof or something.


    Isreal:
    -Really guys, stop being so racist. Its utterly pathetic that you guys just "blame the jews" for everything outside of the "blame the us" range. I mean really, whats next? You gonna start the fourth reich?


  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

    Mr.1337 (11-01-2010)

  3. #2
    Visiblegaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    790
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Angelic
    No comment.

  4. #3
    [WhA]4FunPlayin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Not here
    Posts
    757
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    169
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post
    No comment.
    You just did, and your comment was "no comment"

  5. #4
    Visiblegaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    790
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by [WhA]4FunPlayin View Post
    You just did, and your comment was "no comment"
    ..."no comment" = im not going to give a stable comment on his point. you fail to impress me.

  6. #5
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post
    No comment.
    You'd better not.


  7. #6
    Mr.1337's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,002
    Reputation
    -52
    Thanks
    32
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post
    ..."no comment" = im not going to give a stable comment on his point. you fail to impress me.
    No comment? Why? Because he proved all your arguments faulty and you got nothing left to back your stupidity up? Yes that's why.

    I'm really not surprised by this, as if you haven't made a fool out of your self already.

  8. #7
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,335
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Stop being racist /

  9. #8
    @osma8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    749
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    83
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
    Stop being racist /
    QFT^ lollol

  10. #9
    Mr.1337's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,002
    Reputation
    -52
    Thanks
    32
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
    Stop being racist /
    this is the debate section, you gotta say it how it is.

  11. #10
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,335
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Was joking

  12. #11
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    :/ even if i was racist, i really don't think anyone would care on MPGH of all places lulz.
    (obama anyone?)


  13. #12
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,930
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,216
    My Mood
    Fine
    Finally something that shut him up. I like.

  14. #13
    Visiblegaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    790
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Please learn more about the subjects you speak of:


    Christianity:
    -Just about every post you've made on Christian beliefs is wrong. Either you just guessed or had no clue to begin with. Please, at least use wikipedia or ask a christian(not a muslim) about these things.

    The Media:
    -You seem to think the media is under government control and nothing but websites and videos created by a single person actually tell the truth. Please stop being so paranoid. If the government really controlled the media, it would actually just be broadcasting either really boring stuff or good stuff the US has done only.

    The US:
    -Somehow you think the US government is so corrupt, it just magically makes every other government perfect. The US government IS corrupt(every government has a little), but by all means no where NEAR as much as you say it is. From the looks of things, you seem to think that all those documentaries are 100% proof or something.


    Isreal:
    -Really guys, stop being so racist. Its utterly pathetic that you guys just "blame the jews" for everything outside of the "blame the us" range. I mean really, whats next? You gonna start the fourth reich?

    M3 Dumbass, Learn to read all posts, i said 1 week back im ignoring the troll.
    But just this once i will retaliate, due to the fact your pea brain thinks he shut me up.

    -LAST POST THAT WILL DO WITH EMPIRE, NUFF SAID.

    -Christians.
    I ask Muslim on Christianity? i go to newborn baptist church and get questions answered there, i also listen to pastor chris who makes some statements. you assumed i ask Muslims, fail assumption.

    -MEDIA
    Believe it or not, the media is what keeps you Fat eating popcorn on your sofa all day, thus making it brainwashing you to an extent you wont move your ass and filling your mind with shit.

    i.e: When you hear the word "terrorist" what comes in your mind? Muslims?
    Why Muslims? because the news broadcasts Muslims as terrorists.

    Define terror- To cause fear into others.(Quick definition).
    Ok, so KKK, who base them self on Christianity didn't cause fear into others? there terrorists. christian terrorists.
    Dont bother telling me, they used Christianity as an excuse, because i can say the same with Al-Qaida using Muslim as an excuse.


    -The US:
    Dont tell me you have never seen me say all governments are corrupt? dumb-ass, if not ill say it here, all governments are corrupt, even middle eastern. But the middle eastern government became corrupt when the US made a deal with Saudi Arabia. that's when trouble brew.

    Sharia law- Sharia law is said to be "gods law" this is 1 thing i disagree with, sharia has been changed throughout the years, Allah tells us clearly in the quran, not to take matters into our own hands.


    -Isreal:
    Another Bullshit you came up with, i will qoute what i said in earlier statement:
    "I dont blame Jews, I blame Israel's though the majority of them are Jews"
    Fail at even making false statements,

    May Allah guide you.


    -I wont be on Debate much so comment all you like wont see me responding, i got exams coming and need to revise more.-
    Last edited by Visiblegaming; 11-02-2010 at 11:38 AM.

  15. #14
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post
    M3 Dumbass, Learn to read all posts, i said 1 week back im ignoring the troll.
    But just this once i will retaliate, due to the fact your pea brain thinks he shut me up.

    -LAST POST THAT WILL DO WITH EMPIRE, NUFF SAID.

    -Christians.
    I ask Muslim on Christianity? i go to newborn baptist church and get questions answered there, i also listen to pastor chris who makes some statements. you assumed i ask Muslims, fail assumption.

    -MEDIA
    Believe it or not, the media is what keeps you Fat eating popcorn on your sofa all day, thus making it brainwashing you to an extent you wont move your ass and filling your mind with shit.

    i.e: When you hear the word "terrorist" what comes in your mind? Muslims?
    Why Muslims? because the news broadcasts Muslims as terrorists.

    Define terror- To cause fear into others.(Quick definition).
    Ok, so KKK, who base them self on Christianity didn't cause fear into others? there terrorists. christian terrorists.
    Dont bother telling me, they used Christianity as an excuse, because i can say the same with Al-Qaida using Muslim as an excuse.


    -The US:
    Dont tell me you have never seen me say all governments are corrupt? dumb-ass, if not ill say it here, all governments are corrupt, even middle eastern. But the middle eastern government became corrupt when the US made a deal with Saudi Arabia. that's when trouble brew.

    Sharia law- Sharia law is said to be "gods law" this is 1 thing i disagree with, sharia has been changed throughout the years, Allah tells us clearly in the quran, not to take matters into our own hands.


    -Isreal:
    Another Bullshit you came up with, i will qoute what i said in earlier statement:


    Fail at even making false statements,

    May Allah guide you.


    -I wont be on Debate so comment all you like wont see me responding, i got exams coming and need to revise more.-
    Yeah, you don't do any research on christianity. Hell you didn't even look on the wiki page. You got all your info off a muslim site that obviously was trying to hate on christians.
    -We already did this kkk bullshit, the KKK are a racist organization first, they really are dying out, and they never make any statements like "god told us to".

    Once again you just blame the US for everything. Because theyapperantly are an evil organization bent on world domination right?! Grow up.

    No, you are racist towards Jews. I mean every time its "the jews did this" "things went bad because of the jews" "the jews don't deserve this". Really man, you honestly need to stop with that shit.
    -----------------------

    Oh btw got to add this:

    Visible, stop responding to a argument only to pussy out. You are proven wrong on numerous occasions and then respond with "you're ignorant" "i got exams" or "you spit venom". Its completely obvious that you are wrong, be a man and admit it.


  16. #15
    Visiblegaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    790
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Yeah, you don't do any research on christianity. Hell you didn't even look on the wiki page. You got all your info off a muslim site that obviously was trying to hate on christians.
    -We already did this kkk bullshit, the KKK are a racist organization first, they really are dying out, and they never make any statements like "god told us to".

    Once again you just blame the US for everything. Because theyapperantly are an evil organization bent on world domination right?! Grow up.

    No, you are racist towards Jews. I mean every time its "the jews did this" "things went bad because of the jews" "the jews don't deserve this". Really man, you honestly need to stop with that shit.
    -----------------------

    Oh btw got to add this:

    Visible, stop responding to a argument only to pussy out. You are proven wrong on numerous occasions and then respond with "you're ignorant" "i got exams" or "you spit venom". Its completely obvious that you are wrong, be a man and admit it.

    Lol, ok brainiac what time of the year is it? how about asking someone in the UK? exams are up smart ass.

    ____________
    your response is just a qoute of the other response you did..

    e.g

    EMPIRE: Whats your name?
    Visible: Salahideen.
    EMPIRE: Whats your name?

    if you dont get it, your a dumbass. [answered your question but you questioned the question again.]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Hey Guys and Girls
    By Rave. in forum League of Legends Discussions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-02-2011, 01:53 AM
  2. HEY BOOYYZZZ AND GIRLZZZ
    By iBeSkux in forum Member Introduction & Return
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-01-2011, 12:08 AM
  3. Hey visible,
    By Empire in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 12-02-2010, 12:42 PM
  4. Hey Mods And Admins
    By Mrjammin in forum General
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-24-2010, 05:17 AM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-20-2006, 09:05 AM