Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 107
  1. #1
    Dark[A]ce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Soul Society ________________________________
    Posts
    778
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    119
    My Mood
    Twisted

    Lowkey: Israel is a terrorist state

    /discuss



    __________________________________________________ _____________


    /Flame On




  2. #2
    Visiblegaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    790
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Angelic
    This man is a Legend, i know him in real life in the UK. i wont say where he lived, and if you want to see a live speech from lowkey.

    INFORMATION WHERE LOWKEy WILL BE! -DONT MISS OUT!


  3. #3
    Dark[A]ce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Soul Society ________________________________
    Posts
    778
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    119
    My Mood
    Twisted
    intelligent guy, wanna go to see some of his conferences.




    /Flame On




  4. #4
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Terrorist state?

    Man, good joke.

  5. #5
    Dark[A]ce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Soul Society ________________________________
    Posts
    778
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    119
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    Terrorist state?

    Man, good joke.
    say what u beleive..your opinion
    even though i disagree
    cnt be arst to start a debate right noaww.. to zzzZZZzzzzZZZZz atm
    /Flame On




  6. #6
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,160
    My Mood
    Amused
    Cool..this guy is from the UK?
    Does that means he represents UK?

    Because I got a newsflash.
    UK have been in bed with the same people
    that control the republican and democratic parties in the United States of America.
    You know, I'm not going to bash this Lowkey guy,
    because he's only doing what some great activists in the USA
    have been doing for many years
    and some that have died while trying..
    but this corruption has reached all corners of the globe,
    and people need to point fingers at other places and other points of power as well..
    not just the US.

    Bill Cooper (writer, former petty officer in the US navy, political activist)
    Killed in front of his home after days of being harassed by feds and local police.

    John F Kennedy- Killed why?
    #1) Because he was restructuring the CIA so it could no longer be used by the ruling powers ("the capitalist cabal") to carry out foreign and domestic terrorism

    #2) Because he was going to restructure the Federal Reserve System so it could no longer be used by the ruling powers to manipulate the economy

    Could be either one of those, but we'll never know.
    Whoever put the order through is surely dead or close to death, and will take this secret to the grave.

    Martin Luther King-(civil rights activist)
    no single figure of the "unpopular" civil rights movement attracted the ire of the FBI more than Martin Luther King. Several attempts were made to discredit him and to drive him to suicide so that a more "tractable" synthetic leader could be manufactured to take his place; someone who would provide a focus for the black population, but who could be counted on not to cross certain lines (and I note that when the children of Dr. King went public with their belief that James Earl Ray was actually innocent, the most vocal criticism of them came from the Reverend Jesse Jackson).

    Martin Luther King first became a target of the FBI following the riots in Albany, Georgia, when the New York Times ran an article critical of the overt racism the FBI was demonstrating, and Dr. King went on record as agreeing with that assessment.

    John Lennon- (singer, songwriter, politcal activist)
    25 years ago today John Lennon died after being shot dead by a gunman named Mark Chapman.
    The U.S. government saw Lennon as such a serious threat that President Nixon attempted to have him deported in 1972. In addition the FBI closely monitored his actions and amassed a file on Lennon of over 400 pages.

    Medgar Evers-(U.S. civil rights activist, WW2 vetran)

    I only bring up these names of strong voices in my country,
    but do your own research on your own countries as well,
    You will find many questionable assassinations.
    We as a people are opposed by only a small group that have a "You're either with us,
    or against us" mentality.
    It's not just a coincidence
    that many people that stood up for our rights were gunned down.
    Last edited by Ethereal; 11-01-2010 at 09:38 PM.

  7. #7
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    Terrorist state?

    Man, good joke.
    Mouzie, you of all people should know that its ISRAEL that is the terrorist, not the people who claim to be terrorist themselves like the HAMAS.

    Geez mouzie don't you know anything? The hamas(who they themselves claim to be terrorist) aren't terrorist at all. They just give love rockets to the innocent citizens. Its the baddies from Israel, who try and protect their citizens that are the real badguys.


  8. #8
    Visiblegaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    790
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Mouzie, you of all people should know that its ISRAEL that is the terrorist, not the people who claim to be terrorist themselves like the HAMAS.

    Geez mouzie don't you know anything? The hamas(who they themselves claim to be terrorist) aren't terrorist at all. They just give love rockets to the innocent citizens. Its the baddies from Israel, who try and protect their citizens that are the real badguys.
    I know, Muslim Palestinians dont get kicked out of there own home at all do they! not at all! Muslim Palestinians are the ones who have to walk to a barracks..OOPS i mean a school with dozens of soldiers around it.

    Muslim Palestinians children aren't the ones who get shot when crossing the streets by Isreali solders are they?

    Terrorist is a strong word, i believe neither of these a terrorist because There both fighting for a cause.

    Terrorist is someone who brings terror for no reason possible.

    HAMAS grouped when Palestine/Isreal which ever you like, was starting to become a Jewish state, which i believe kind of is now.

    But HAMAS wont give up, and believe me im against the Isreali government and soldiers, and against HAMAS.

    I believe the blame is equally spread between both sides. but dont leave the US who happen to get there nose into everything, the US is the one who is funding the Isreali soldiers. and when Iraq funds HAMAS "Oh no your a terrorist for funding HAMAS!!"...this world is full of fools, and EMPIRE your the kingpin.
    Last edited by Visiblegaming; 11-02-2010 at 12:04 PM.

  9. #9
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Visible, terrorist are people who use fear and target civilians to get that fear message across. No matter what the "reason" is, they are still by definition, terrorist.
    (They even claim to be, so i don't know how you can actually argue differently.)

    Also, you make HAMAS sound more like a racist group lol. "When Israel started to become a jewish state" Yeah, so when they saw more jews around they rose up right?!
    -------------------------
    So if i'm the king of fools, and the world is full of it.......world domination by 9p.m. sharp everybody.


  10. #10
    Visiblegaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    790
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Visible, terrorist are people who use fear and target civilians to get that fear message across. No matter what the "reason" is, they are still by definition, terrorist.
    (They even claim to be, so i don't know how you can actually argue differently.)

    Also, you make HAMAS sound more like a racist group lol. "When Israel started to become a jewish state" Yeah, so when they saw more jews around they rose up right?!
    -------------------------
    So if i'm the king of fools, and the world is full of it.......world domination by 9p.m. sharp everybody.
    Failure point, HAMAS attacked because of the Palestinians being removed out of there own homes and forced out the borders or on the streets. this is what made the Palestinians turn to there last hope HAMAS whom i strongly disagree with.

    The UN uses terror on civilians you believe just with your eyes EMPIRE. but whom knows but god(Allah), many people question there faith on there death bed, and i say you figure yours out from what im seeing i think your an Athiest.

  11. #11
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,160
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Visible, terrorist are people who use fear and target civilians to get that fear message across. No matter what the "reason" is, they are still by definition, terrorist.
    (They even claim to be, so i don't know how you can actually argue differently.)

    Sounds like the CIA, UN, and Trilateral Commission.
    Orders are orders I guess
    Last edited by Ethereal; 11-02-2010 at 10:32 PM.

  12. #12
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post
    Failure point, HAMAS attacked because of the Palestinians being removed out of there own homes and forced out the borders or on the streets. this is what made the Palestinians turn to there last hope HAMAS whom i strongly disagree with.

    The UN uses terror on civilians you believe just with your eyes EMPIRE. but whom knows but god(Allah), many people question there faith on there death bed, and i say you figure yours out from what im seeing i think your an Athiest.
    You are defending a terrorist agency known for targeting civilians and using them as cover, meanwhile saying you "disagree" with them as you defend them every time someone calls them a 'terrorist".
    -------------------------
    Let me guess, anyone who uses any type of force is a terrorist to you guys.
    -Dear god the bullies at your school must be terrorist too!


  13. #13
    Visiblegaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    790
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    You are defending a terrorist agency known for targeting civilians and using them as cover, meanwhile saying you "disagree" with them as you defend them every time someone calls them a 'terrorist".
    -------------------------
    Let me guess, anyone who uses any type of force is a terrorist to you guys.
    -Dear god the bullies at your school must be terrorist too!
    Lol, the kids in my school are more mature then you are, you dont know shit about me son, and it wont do you good if you did. I understand you get bullied and such, but it gives no reason to direct your pussyness at me.

    Using force causes terror, meaning terrorism. what ever you like to call it, the US is a terrorist state.

  14. #14
    Ricox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Latvia, Riga.
    Posts
    1,147
    Reputation
    5
    Thanks
    125
    Israel =/= terrorist state. That's a fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by ihack4 View Post


    i aint going to tell you and its not mine i have a list of all the people who go on mpgh.net and youtube and all website

    Quote Originally Posted by ihack4 View Post
    wait whos IP address is this 192.168.0.1 hes always online plz check your ip address
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost871 View Post
    OMG
    I Dont Know , But Try To Fuck him

  15. #15
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,930
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,216
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post
    Lol, the kids in my school are more mature then you are, you dont know shit about me son, and it wont do you good if you did. I understand you get bullied and such, but it gives no reason to direct your pussyness at me.

    Using force causes terror, meaning terrorism. what ever you like to call it, the US is a terrorist state.
    Every war induces terror. But US forces primary objective isn't to cause fear, but rather to get the job done in a "proper" fashion - one that doesn't use innocent civilians and even children in combat. And ofc the "terrorists'" goals are to strike in a manner that will cause as much fear and panic as possible. So yeah, please, don't call the US a terrorist state.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast