Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 81
  1. #16
    BassSR's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,824
    Reputation
    570
    Thanks
    330
    Quote Originally Posted by lies' View Post
    You say tl;dr but you read the word evolution is bullshit and you give a comment directly without reading the rest of my post. Read all or don't bother posting.

    But i'll answer it anyway.

    Look around you. It is impossible that something came that complicated by coincidence.

    If i say that a dinosaurs will come tomorrow in your room at 1 PM, would you believe me? Of course not. The chance that a dinosaurs will come is 1/00000... endless going zeros.

    So i don't understand why you could believe the theory of Darwin.
    god isn't coincidence?

    it just so happens we're all some crazy scheme by a giant faggot with magical powers?


    if so how do you explain space and the universe? hmm? where's your theory for that smart stuff?

  2. #17
    lies''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    398
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Cynical
    How do you explain space and the universe? hmm? Where's your theory for that smart stuff? That it came by coincidence?


    "The anthropic principle holds that the universe is not a purposeless, pointless, or random conglomeration of matter and that, on the contrary, it was carefully and created to serve as a home for human life.

    evidence ranging from the speed at which the Big Bang was propagated to the physical balances of atoms, from the relative strengths of the four fundamental forces to the alchemy of stars, from the mysteries of the dimensions of space to the layout of the solar system. And everywhere we've looked we have seen an extraordinarily precise arrangement in the structure of the universe. We saw how the structuring and dimensioning of the world in which we live and even of its atmosphere are exactly what they need to be. We witnessed how the light sent to us by the Sun, the water we drink, and the atoms that make up our bodies and the air that we inhale constantly into our lungs are all amazingly fit for life.

    In short, any time we observe anything in the universe we encounter an extraordinary order whose purpose is to nurture human life. To deny the reality of this apparent Creation is, as the psychiatrist Karl Stern put it, to overstep the bounds of reason.

    The implications of this order and harmony are also obvious. The order concealed within every detail of the universe is most certainly proof of the existence of a Creator who is in control of every detail and whose power and wisdom are infinite. As the Big Bang theory has revealed, this same Creator created the universe from nothingness."

  3. #18
    miki08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,428
    Reputation
    -6
    Thanks
    64
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by 420Saboteur View Post
    don't you agree?

    Killing/torturing people because of believing in a different god - only retards do that.

    Believing Allah is the only true god - retarded. NOBODY knows which religion is true. (because god doesn't exist.)


    Debate/state facts which prove muslims to be retards.
    i accept that they are retarded as hell
    -

  4. #19
    Paroxysm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lynnwood, WA
    Posts
    4,455
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Oh sweet Jesus Lies you are so god damn stupid. I wish I didn't have to head off to college in 4 minutes so I could give you a thorough anal raping. It's amazing how you copy/pasted info about the anthropic principle from an apologist site, the author of which clearly has no idea what the anthropic principle states.

    For the sake of brevity here is THE OPENING LINE IN THE WIKI ARTICLE:

    "In physics and cosmology, the anthropic principle is the philosophical argument that observations of the physical Universe must be compatible with the conscious life that observes it. Some proponents of the argument reason that it explains why the Universe has the age and the fundamental physical constants necessary to accommodate conscious life. As a result, they believe that the fact that the Universe's fundamental constants are within the narrow range thought to allow life is not remarkable."
    Anthropic principle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia


    That's not to mention your math fail.

    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

  5. #20
    NoRules's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    idk :)
    Posts
    474
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    i have some comments on ur words.. iam from egypt , & iam muslim but god exist.. i wanna 2 ask ya something.. how we are here? who make us live? how did we come 2 the earth? who made all this planets? who made the water the air everything.. just gimme an answer..
    Last edited by NoRules; 11-04-2010 at 10:40 AM.







  6. #21
    lies''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    398
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by miki08 View Post


    i accept that they are retarded as hell
    I like how you agree with him and call us a retard. Which doesn't make much sense.

    You call us retards yet you people want peace. It will only cause hate and anger.

  7. #22
    Dark[A]ce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Soul Society ________________________________
    Posts
    778
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    119
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by 420Saboteur View Post
    don't you agree?

    Killing/torturing people because of believing in a different god - only retards do that.

    Believing Allah is the only true god - retarded. NOBODY knows which religion is true. (because god doesn't exist.)


    Debate/state facts which prove muslims to be retards.
    you're just retarded >.>
    /Flame On




  8. #23
    Casavir's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Athens,Greece
    Posts
    1,261
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    168
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    you don't really know how to read do you?
    God I love ignorant people
    Let's flame him /yea
    Quote Originally Posted by Armalite42 View Post
    I am the sperm that won
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Surprisingly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    whoever made this thread... you just got owned by Casavir...
    Ὦ ξεῖν', ἀγγέλλειν Λακεδαιμονίοις ὅτι τῇδε κείμεθα, τοῖς κείνων ῥήμασι πειθόμενοι.

    50% Spartan,50% Macedonian.100% Greek

  9. #24
    lies''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    398
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemp View Post
    evolution is bullshit?
    Yes it is bullshit.
    They say that land animals came from water animals but they never found something that came between it. Like a half fish and half land animal.

    They never found it, jet they say that the evolution theory is correct. They have no single evidence.

    Or have you never seen an animal and they've said it is millions of years old.
    They compare that animal with the one that currently exist. You see no difference between the old one and the one that currently exists.
    Last edited by lies'; 11-04-2010 at 11:13 AM.

  10. #25
    NoRules's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    idk :)
    Posts
    474
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    no one answer me! cuz u can't answer . the topic master is retard..







  11. #26
    Visiblegaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    790
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by lies' View Post
    Yes it is bullshit.
    They say that land animals came from water animals but they never found something that came between it. Like a half fish and half land animal.

    They never found it, jet they say that the evolution theory is correct. They have no single evidence.

    Or have you never seen an animal and they've said it is millions of years old.
    They compare that animal with the one that currently exist. You see no difference between the old one and the one that currently exists.
    Lol! Guess what else, "how did the scientist find what cavemen look like?" Oh! with a tooth found which is told to be THOUSANDS of years old, and with this magical tooth the scientist found out the:

    Hair colour.
    Skin colour.
    Bone structure.
    ect.. the list can keep going on.

    Athiest cult>Government>Science. now what does this tell us, a bunch a nincumpoop athiests who dont believe in the miracle of creation by Allah(God) and think SOME HOW, something made us on earth with perfectly shaped bones, with exact amount of cells, chromosomes, genes we have now.

    Tell me if Chimps evolved why are there some chimps now?

    Athiestic answer: Because not all chimps evolved.

    My answer: OH STFU!

  12. #27
    Paroxysm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lynnwood, WA
    Posts
    4,455
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post
    Lol! Guess what else, "how did the scientist find what cavemen look like?" Oh! with a tooth found which is told to be THOUSANDS of years old, and with this magical tooth the scientist found out the:

    Hair colour.
    Skin colour.
    Bone structure.
    ect.. the list can keep going on.

    Athiest cult>Government>Science. now what does this tell us, a bunch a nincumpoop athiests who dont believe in the miracle of creation by Allah(God) and think SOME HOW, something made us on earth with perfectly shaped bones, with exact amount of cells, chromosomes, genes we have now.

    Tell me if Chimps evolved why are there some chimps now?

    Athiestic answer: Because not all chimps evolved.

    My answer: OH STFU!



    There's so much stupid there it hurts to read it.

    are so God damn retarded I don't know where to start.

    I'll be back here in a few hours; I have a mid-term to take.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

  13. #28
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,930
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,216
    My Mood
    Fine
    ITT: retards who don't believe in evolution. And you call yourselves educated

    We have the "missing links" and Visible, if you don't know the basis of evolution don't even try to explain your theories.

  14. #29
    Casavir's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Athens,Greece
    Posts
    1,261
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    168
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Science has one theory of how Man was created.
    Christianity has one that was told that way so the masses could understand it.
    Jesus used simple language and the examples to show the simple uneducated people the truth,or what christians think the truth is.
    Islam...well honestly I don't know I haven't dug that deeply in Quran
    but hell don't call religions stupid.that's retarded.Beliefs are personal,and respected,as long as you don't behave like Ricox with 'religion ads'
    Quote Originally Posted by Armalite42 View Post
    I am the sperm that won
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Surprisingly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    whoever made this thread... you just got owned by Casavir...
    Ὦ ξεῖν', ἀγγέλλειν Λακεδαιμονίοις ὅτι τῇδε κείμεθα, τοῖς κείνων ῥήμασι πειθόμενοι.

    50% Spartan,50% Macedonian.100% Greek

  15. #30
    Visiblegaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    790
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Coeus View Post
    ITT: retards who don't believe in evolution. And you call yourselves educated

    We have the "missing links" and Visible, if you don't know the basis of evolution don't even try to explain your theories.
    Get me solid proof of evolution PLEASE. and i will become athiest.

    Get me a fossil of a caveman, proof of cavemen clothing, anything!

    Scientist !PREDICT! evolution! it is not a certain fact, it is bullshit in my opinion, believe in it or dont, im the one that wont be given a shit about athiests burning in hell.

    Thus i say, All athiests in hell DESERVE TO BE THERE! even if you dont believe in Islam, Christianity or Judaism how in the world will you take the risk of not believing in a one God creator.

    How in the world do you think we Humans live on the perfect planet on the perfect temperature away from the sun! how in the world do you think we have the perfect amount of organs! limbs! what evolution did this?

    Making me go to the point of who created cavemen? the big bang? the big bang created Humans too right? it created brains? it created hearts and lungs? it created all the water we see now also? Atheism is a Joke.

    http://www.foxnews.com/static/manage...ay_604x341.jpg

    A photo of a Human skull and a so called caveman skull, now heres the bullshit. How in the GOD created world! does a skull, last for millions of years without breaking down?? ITS IMPOSSIBLE!

    -There is an easy situation for these two skulls, how about 2 different people with different F***ING BONE STRUCTURE!

    Tutankhamen's skull is in good condition because it has been kept in good condition, this skull was found in the middle of nowhere!
    Last edited by Visiblegaming; 11-04-2010 at 04:00 PM.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. I also think muslims are fucking stupid
    By broookliny in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 04-15-2010, 06:04 PM
  2. Muslims are NOT terrorists.
    By cool020man in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-08-2010, 08:10 PM
  3. muslims are not a race
    By GG2GG in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 12-18-2009, 11:26 PM
  4. You Muslims Are Crazy.
    By Paroxysm in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-14-2009, 09:49 AM
  5. Woth sites are retarded
    By BigG in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-06-2009, 07:46 AM