Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 81
  1. #1
    Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    29,746
    Reputation
    5329
    Thanks
    7,837
    My Mood
    Lurking

    Muslims are retarded

    don't you agree?

    Killing/torturing people because of believing in a different god - only retards do that.

    Believing Allah is the only true god - retarded. NOBODY knows which religion is true. (because god doesn't exist.)


    Debate/state facts which prove muslims to be retards.
    Last edited by Austin; 11-03-2010 at 06:50 PM.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0CBzKfvA80



    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Austin For This Useful Post:

    Mr.1337 (11-04-2010)

  3. #2
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,928
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,219
    My Mood
    Fine
    Very bold indeed, lets wait to hear some counterarguments
    I'm Alen on Steam. RIP Skype Friday nights.

    I'm Navi's lover <span class="emoji-outer emoji-sizer"><span class="emoji-inner" style="background: url(chrome-extension://immhpnclomdloikkpcefncmfgjbkojmh/emoji-data/sheet_apple_64.png);background-position:2.5% 97.5%;background-size:4100%" title="hearts"></span></span>

    Messenger: Toxin about Dave | Paladin on Skyrim's AI | Dakota on JB | Royku leeching | Sjoerd's penis | Blitz's derpiness | Jason on Blitz
    Dave84311: God I've always wanted to eat crayons, with their vibrant colors. Only if they had taste.
    Mr. Lonely: @Alen I like making you wet, it makes me hard.


  4. #3
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,669
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,246
    My Mood
    Amused
    Go troll somewhere else. Only Visible is allowed to troll here.

    Martin and I rule the gfx troll team.

    And you..well you are our main victim 420fagoteur.

    Shoo.

  5. #4
    King Voodoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Choobville
    Posts
    13
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Muslims just think they own the world because they bear more children than any other race/relgion.

  6. #5
    BassSR's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,824
    Reputation
    570
    Thanks
    330
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Go troll somewhere else. Only Visible is allowed to troll here.

    Martin and I rule the gfx troll team.

    And you..well you are our main victim 420fagoteur.

    Shoo.
    no just no.

    m3 told me to troll in this section so i made a troll thread.

    leave me be.

  7. #6
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,669
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,246
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemp View Post


    no just no.

    m3 told me to troll in this section so i made a troll thread.

    leave me be.
    Well if M3 told you that Ethereal can rape you in the poop..
    would you allow Ethereal to rape you in the poop?

  8. #7
    Paroxysm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lynnwood, WA
    Posts
    4,455
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by 420Saboteur View Post
    don't you agree?

    Killing/torturing people because of believing in a different god - only retards do that.

    Believing Allah is the only true god - retarded. NOBODY knows which religion is true. (because god doesn't exist.)


    Debate/state facts which prove muslims to be retards.
    Oh sweet uncle Sam's nipples. You need to quit trolling.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

  9. #8
    BassSR's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,824
    Reputation
    570
    Thanks
    330
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Well if M3 told you that Ethereal can rape you in the poop..
    would you allow Ethereal to rape you in the poop?
    only if etheral bought me dinner first.

  10. #9
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,669
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,246
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemp View Post


    only if etheral bought me dinner first.
    Not sure who Etheral is..but ETHEREAL..
    Only buys dinner for classy ladies.

  11. #10
    BassSR's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,824
    Reputation
    570
    Thanks
    330
    i r too classy nigga.

    not my fault i'm illiterate

  12. #11
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,896
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,346
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemp View Post
    i r too classy nigga.

    not my fault i'm illiterate
    yes, but are you a woman?


  13. #12
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,669
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,246
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    yes, but are you a woman?
    Only on the inside.

  14. #13
    lies''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    398
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    21
    My Mood
    Cynical
    You know nothing but really completely nothing. There is no better example then the one you gave me. You are someone who is believing directly what the media tells you or what other people are telling you without doing any research yourself.

    So you believe in the theories of Darwin? So it came all be coincidence?
    It is 1/0000..., a zero that goes endless, it's like saying that a car came from itself in a jungle.

    If someone would say that then no one would believe it but you believe in the theories of Darwin? Or just look at DNA, it is so complicated that it can't by created by just coincidence.

    And the evolutionary theory which is completely bull shit.

    The evolutionists said that a fish came into lands but they didn't find any philosophies that came between them. Like a fish -> a half fish and a half land animal -> land animal.

    They never found something like that, never. But they continue to defend the theory of Darwin while there is no evidence at all.

  15. #14
    BassSR's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,824
    Reputation
    570
    Thanks
    330
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    yes, but are you a woman?
    only for some <3

    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Only on the inside.
    NOOO
    Quote Originally Posted by lies' View Post
    You know nothing but really completely nothing. There is no better example then the one you gave me. You are someone who is believing directly what the media tells you or what other people are telling you without doing any research yourself.

    So you believe in the theories of Darwin? So it came all be coincidence?
    It is 1/0000..., a zero that goes endless, it's like saying that a car came from itself in a jungle.

    If someone would say that then no one would believe it but you believe in the theories of Darwin? Or just look at DNA, it is so complicated that it can't by created by just coincidence.

    And the evolutionary theory which is completely bull shit.

    The evolutionists said that a fish came into lands but they didn't find any philosophies that came between them. Like a fish -> a half fish and a half land animal -> land animal.

    They never found something like that, never. But they continue to defend the theory of Darwin while there is no evidence at all.
    TL;DR

    evolution is bullshit?

    give proof god does exist.

    c'mon, do it. bible doesn't count.

  16. #15
    lies''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    398
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    21
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemp View Post


    only for some <3



    NOOO


    TL;DR

    evolution is bullshit?

    give proof god does exist.

    c'mon, do it. bible doesn't count.
    You say tl;dr but you read the word evolution is bullshit and you give a comment directly without reading the rest of my post. Read all or don't bother posting.

    But i'll answer it anyway.

    Look around you. It is impossible that something came that complicated by coincidence.

    If i say that a dinosaurs will come tomorrow in your room at 1 PM, would you believe me? Of course not. The chance that a dinosaurs will come is 1/00000... endless going zeros.

    So i don't understand why you could believe the theory of Darwin.
    Last edited by lies'; 11-04-2010 at 06:27 AM.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. I also think muslims are fucking stupid
    By broookliny in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 04-15-2010, 05:04 PM
  2. Muslims are NOT terrorists.
    By cool020man in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-08-2010, 07:10 PM
  3. muslims are not a race
    By GG2GG in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 12-18-2009, 10:26 PM
  4. You Muslims Are Crazy.
    By Paroxysm in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-14-2009, 08:49 AM
  5. Woth sites are retarded
    By BigG in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-06-2009, 06:46 AM