Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 163
  1. #16
    Visiblegaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    790
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Lol..Muslims don't worship the same God. Period.

    The Qur'an has all types of vile abominations that are AGAINST, God's will.
    There are plenty of things that I will show you that ALLAH commands,
    that are directly opposite of what the Torah and Bible teaches.
    Anyone that listens to Visible or Lies,
    or really any Muslim making these absurd claims about how perfect the Qur'ran is,
    and how they follow the same God as Christians or Jews are fools.
    It's as simple as comparing scripture, and I will accurately depict all of this very soon.

    Btw, I lol'ed at visible posting his Christian converts..
    big deal..do you realize how many people all together denounce their former beliefs a year? I wasn't talking about Former Muslims that have turned Christian to throw it in in a Muslim's face, I was explaining that I will learn the Qur'ran from people that have actually studied it,Know Arabic, and have the maturity to not take a biased religious view while relaying information to me. *shakes head* The stupidity never ceases to amaze me.

    Bring me 1, just 1 Muslim scholar who converted to christianity, but not from a christian site or hindu site, because i will find out, and these sites make lies to induce there faith.

    Bring me 1 muslim scholar who admits to converting from his own blog, or wiki. and i will bring 10 christian scholars who converted to Islam, and all from wiki or there own site/blog.

    And take a good look at why they converted.

    __________________________________________________ ____

    1 Corinthians 14:33 "for god is not the auther of confusion".
    Did god not make 1+1+1=3?
    and not 1+1+1 = 1?
    so god in the bible contradicts the trinity.


    WATCH THIS: OLDEST BIBLE FOUND: if your too lazy to read the bible then watch this:



    Jesus is reffered to as gods servant, and not his son!
    Last edited by Visiblegaming; 11-06-2010 at 08:52 PM.

  2. #17
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,160
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post
    Bring me 1, just 1 Muslim scholar who converted to christianity, but not from a christian site or hindu site, because i will find out, and these sites make lies to induce there faith.

    Bring me 1 muslim scholar who admits to converting from his own blog, or wiki. and i will bring 10 christian scholars who converted to Islam, and all from wiki or there own site/blog.

    And take a good look at why they converted.

    __________________________________________________ ____

    1 Corinthians 14:33 "for god is not the auther of confusion".
    Did god not make 1+1+1=3?
    and not 1+1+1 = 1?
    so god in the bible contradicts the trinity.


    WATCH THIS: OLDEST BIBLE FOUND: if your too lazy to read the bible then watch this:

    YouTube - An old bible found in Palestine confirms the Quran story Tru

    Jesus is reffered to as gods servant, and not his son!
    Cool story bro. I already made my valid points about that Bible.
    So you can keep repeating yourself all you like.

    I don't have to bring you anything, I'm working with them personally,
    both of the converts I speak of. One is in my theology class, and the other is his best friend."Hi my name is Visible, I get 90% of my misinformation from Youtube". I think Youtube is your God.

    Oh here u go.

    http://www.answering-islam.org/Testimonies/

    http://www.faithfreedom.org/oped/sina31103.htm

    OH LOOK A YOUTUBE VIDEO



    http://www.mashada.com/forums/religi...ds-france.html

    Now..let me make this point and if you read into all of these you will know that it's just not my "Christian Propaganda" speaking. I have noticed that many of Muslims that do convert face all types of scrutiny, even death threats, some are shunned from their families. Ah, so peaceful you Muslims.
    So credible too..the fact of the matter is Muslims don't accept Jesus for who he is, because Jesus was 100 times more righteous then their own lunatic prophet. A prophet that most likely chatted it up with an imaginary Pagan Moon God. Just look at the Iraqi flag.
    Last edited by Ethereal; 11-06-2010 at 11:10 PM.

  3. #18
    Visiblegaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    790
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Cool story bro. I already made my valid points about that Bible.
    So you can keep repeating yourself all you like.

    I don't have to bring you anything, I'm working with them personally,
    both of the converts I speak of. One is in my theology class, and the other is his best friend."Hi my name is Visible, I get 90% of my misinformation from Youtube". I think Youtube is your God.

    Oh here u go.

    Testimonies of Muslims who became Christians

    http://www.faithfreedom.org/oped/sina31103.htm

    OH LOOK A YOUTUBE VIDEO

    YouTube - Thousands of Muslims Convert to Christianity in Iraq!!!

    Muslims converting to Christianity by the thousands in France - Mashada Forums

    Now..let me make this point and if you read into all of these you will know that it's just not my "Christian Propaganda" speaking. I have noticed that many of Muslims that do convert face all types of scrutiny, even death threats, some are shunned from their families. Ah, so peaceful you Muslims.
    So credible too..the fact of the matter is Muslims don't accept Jesus for who he is, because Jesus was 100 times more righteous then their own lunatic prophet. A prophet that most likely chatted it up with an imaginary Pagan Moon God. Just look at the Iraqi flag.
    Fail, did i not say dont bring propaganda which comes from christian sites? christian sites use it to support there claims.

    Why is it Islam is the worlds largest religion now? and we past christianity by far.
    Meaning were getting more converts.

    FAILURE POINT:

    - Do not use claims from Christian sites because they use it to support there faith.
    - Bring me scholars, not idiots who dont research there own religion and decide to convert.

    Now like i said:
    These are SCHOLARS! Men who go deep into the depth of religion, men who know what religion is and faith, these are men who have experienced both sides of the story and chose the other for the better!

    Abdul raheem green [Ex christian pastor]
    yusuf estes [Connects to young people -teens] Yusuf Estes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    yusuf Islam [CAT STEVENS - Famous] Cat Stevens - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    khalid yasin [EX- Christian pastor] Khalid Yasin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Yahiya Emerick [Ex-Christian protestant, now Muslim scholar] Yahiya Emerick - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Zaid Shakir [Ex-christian baptist scholar, now Muslim scholar] Zaid Shakir - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Siraj Wahhaj [Former baptist, now imam] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siraj_wahhaj
    Aminah Assilmi [Former preacher] Aminah Assilmi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Abdullah ibn Salam [Ex rabbi] Abdullah ibn Salam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    1 of these arn't wasn't christian or jew thats Islam yusuf [can stevens] hes just famous

    I would have added more, but unfortunately i dont have wiki proof for them so i can't.
    Like i said, post either scholars or imams.

    __________________________________________________ _

    As for the video, fox news = Christian run. why not show how much americans convert?

    20,000 Former Islam converts to Islam because they see radical Muslims? Hahahaha. see, there uneducated. If your Muslim you should learn to know ignore the haram, and there wrong. just because some are wrong doesn't mean your wrong. these converts are sheeps. they like fitting in.

    20,000 in 5years.
    Ok, not how much in the US converted to Islam?
    225,000 in 5years former christian to Islam.

    25,000 Per year since 911 and growing to an estimation of 225,000. compare that to 20,000?

    A NATION CHALLENGED: AMERICAN MUSLIMS; Islam Attracts Converts By the Thousand, Drawn Before and After Attacks - New York Times

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Visiblegaming For This Useful Post:

    lies' (11-07-2010)

  5. #19
    hbk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My HQ i.e. Trademark Inc., Canada
    Posts
    1,474
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    128
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    see now you have everything clearly stated in front of you. now in the day of judgment, you cannot say that you didn't know or even ask for a second chance. these verses stated here are just a reminder for you to fear god and obey his commands. if you still cant understand that, then you are literally fucked
    Fate Rarely Calls Upon Us at a Moment of Our Choosing


    Join the HeartBreak ARMY: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/groups/heart_break_army.html



    I'm a Muslim, What are You?
    Trademark Inc.

  6. #20
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Lol..Muslims don't worship the same God. Period.

    The Qur'an has all types of vile abominations that are AGAINST, God's will.
    There are plenty of things that I will show you that ALLAH commands,
    that are directly opposite of what the Torah and Bible teaches.
    Anyone that listens to Visible or Lies,
    or really any Muslim making these absurd claims about how perfect the Qur'ran is,
    and how they follow the same God as Christians or Jews are fools.
    It's as simple as comparing scripture, and I will accurately depict all of this very soon.

    Btw, I lol'ed at visible posting his Christian converts..
    big deal..do you realize how many people all together denounce their former beliefs a year? I wasn't talking about Former Muslims that have turned Christian to throw it in in a Muslim's face, I was explaining that I will learn the Qur'ran from people that have actually studied it,Know Arabic, and have the maturity to not take a biased religious view while relaying information to me. *shakes head* The stupidity never ceases to amaze me.
    The Q'uran, Torah, and the Holy Bible, contain the first ten chapters of the same thing. They are created from the same father and shared a massive similarly together.

  7. #21
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,160
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post
    Fail, did i not say dont bring propaganda which comes from christian sites? christian sites use it to support there claims.

    Why is it Islam is the worlds largest religion now? and we past christianity by far.
    Meaning were getting more converts.

    FAILURE POINT:

    - Do not use claims from Christian sites because they use it to support there faith.
    - Bring me scholars, not idiots who dont research there own religion and decide to convert.

    Now like i said:
    These are SCHOLARS! Men who go deep into the depth of religion, men who know what religion is and faith, these are men who have experienced both sides of the story and chose the other for the better!

    Abdul raheem green [Ex christian pastor]
    yusuf estes [Connects to young people -teens] Yusuf Estes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    yusuf Islam [CAT STEVENS - Famous] Cat Stevens - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    khalid yasin [EX- Christian pastor] Khalid Yasin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Yahiya Emerick [Ex-Christian protestant, now Muslim scholar] Yahiya Emerick - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Zaid Shakir [Ex-christian baptist scholar, now Muslim scholar] Zaid Shakir - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Siraj Wahhaj [Former baptist, now imam] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siraj_wahhaj
    Aminah Assilmi [Former preacher] Aminah Assilmi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Abdullah ibn Salam [Ex rabbi] Abdullah ibn Salam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    1 of these arn't wasn't christian or jew thats Islam yusuf [can stevens] hes just famous

    I would have added more, but unfortunately i dont have wiki proof for them so i can't.
    Like i said, post either scholars or imams.

    __________________________________________________ _

    As for the video, fox news = Christian run. why not show how much americans convert?

    20,000 Former Islam converts to Islam because they see radical Muslims? Hahahaha. see, there uneducated. If your Muslim you should learn to know ignore the haram, and there wrong. just because some are wrong doesn't mean your wrong. these converts are sheeps. they like fitting in.

    20,000 in 5years.
    Ok, not how much in the US converted to Islam?
    225,000 in 5years former christian to Islam.

    25,000 Per year since 911 and growing to an estimation of 225,000. compare that to 20,000?

    A NATION CHALLENGED: AMERICAN MUSLIMS; Islam Attracts Converts By the Thousand, Drawn Before and After Attacks - New York Times
    Ahahahaha this whole post is so full of shit that I fucking laughed out loud.

    Everything that you don't agree with comes from a "Christian site"
    Man, I can't even debate you because the lack of intelligence you have on this subject is just ridiculously sad.

    And your numbers aren't accurate,
    but even if they were, it's attributed to you multi-wiving roaches immigrating and procreating like it's your job.

    This is quoted from the article you posted:

    One expert estimates that 25,000 people a year become Muslims in this country; some clerics say they have seen conversion rates quadruple since Sept. 11.

    Notice the underlined text.

    Oh and dem clerics be trusted fellas.


    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    The Q'uran, Torah, and the Holy Bible, contain the first ten chapters of the same thing. They are created from the same father and shared a massive similarly together.
    Read the Thesis when I'm finished with it in a couple weeks.
    I will break down multiple differences throughout the books.
    You will see just how much the Qur'ran varies from the Torah and the bible.
    This isn't going to be no internet,youtubing, wiki BS.
    I'm working personally with two former Muslims that speak Arab as their first language,
    and they are very honest people, so I know they won't just make stuff up to cater to what they believe now.If you still believe that about Islam after you read the Thesis, then hey goodluck.
    Last edited by Ethereal; 11-07-2010 at 01:17 AM.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ethereal For This Useful Post:

    Mr.1337 (11-16-2010)

  9. #22
    TheBrightnezz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    much
    Posts
    538
    Reputation
    3
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Why all the youtube vids? Are you guys really thinking those are credible at ALL?

  10. #23
    Mr.1337's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,002
    Reputation
    -52
    Thanks
    32
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post
    Lol, ikr copy paste, notice how it says the "unbelievers", Christians + Jews = Believers but believe in different historic changes.

    Just give me the permission, and i will make a post on all the 200 times the bible uses the word "sword" and the 400+ times it uses the word "kill" and ill also add:



    -Christians believe in a river of Lava in hell, for people who dont follow Jesus christ-

    LOL! your one UNeducated idiot, who clearly has never opened the Quran, what does unbeliever mean? Any true christian will know it means "unbelieving in god"..
    So do christian believe in a God? do Jews believe in a God? we all believe in a God, the only differents is that we label our self differently, like "Jews, Christian, Muslim"..

    your not fit enough to be Christian if you go around copy and pasting, its Just..SAD.
    You are one big moron, for one "differents" isn't even a word. Secondly, i gave the original source and you call me a copy + paster? GTFO.

    Secondly, ISLAM is not the LARGEST religion (unless you mean in terms of fatness). An explanation to Islam's growth boost is this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Love_Jihad OR http://islamicterrorism.*********.co...-convert-them/

    Thirdly, stop using youtube as a credible source (as mentioned before in this topic). It's sad how you just keep repeating all your points over and over again.
    Last edited by Mr.1337; 11-07-2010 at 02:36 AM.

  11. #24
    TheBrightnezz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    much
    Posts
    538
    Reputation
    3
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Does this visible guy just post random bullshit all the time?


    I mean wow. He just post all these claims that aren't true.

    1. He claims Islam is the biggest religion.
    2. He claims that you can't trust fox because they are christian.(lol) thats not the reason, its because they are right-winged idiots.
    3. He's claiming a whole ton of stuff on christianity, none of it true.


    I mean, do we get to allow this stuff?

    Hey guys, Muslims believe pigs are cyborg monsters from the future.
    -Disagree? too bad, I somehow know this and you muslims don't.

  12. #25
    Mr.1337's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,002
    Reputation
    -52
    Thanks
    32
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBrightnezz View Post
    Does this visible guy just post random bullshit all the time?


    I mean wow. He just post all these claims that aren't true.

    1. He claims Islam is the biggest religion.
    2. He claims that you can't trust fox because they are christian.(lol) thats not the reason, its because they are right-winged idiots.
    3. He's claiming a whole ton of stuff on christianity, none of it true.


    I mean, do we get to allow this stuff?

    Hey guys, Muslims believe pigs are cyborg monsters from the future.
    -Disagree? too bad, I somehow know this and you muslims don't.
    He's just a troll, constantly repeating things without proof and uses unreliable sources. Not to mention his high level of hypocrisy

  13. #26
    TheBrightnezz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    much
    Posts
    538
    Reputation
    3
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.1337 View Post
    He's just a troll, constantly repeating things without proof and uses unreliable sources. Not to mention his high level of hypocrisy
    k, may i suggest not responding, or putting him on ignore? It works well for troll.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to TheBrightnezz For This Useful Post:

    Mr.1337 (11-16-2010)

  15. #27
    Casavir's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Athens,Greece
    Posts
    1,261
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    168
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.1337 View Post
    He's just a troll, constantly repeating things without proof and uses unreliable sources. Not to mention his high level of hypocrisy
    so are you,you know.
    pointless threads of flame and hatred,as well as copy paste posts.
    I'm an Orthodox Christian,but if there are more christians like you,hell I'll become an atheist

    Look,Mr leet,it might not look like that too you,but in the debate section,we're debating,not posting jack shit,like you(at least not all the time)
    You never have valid arguements,you never have arguements!You just post 'the Quran is evil' and 'Muslims suck' type of threads.
    I'll tell you what: All generalisations,are false(except this one).
    Quote Originally Posted by Armalite42 View Post
    I am the sperm that won
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Surprisingly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    whoever made this thread... you just got owned by Casavir...
    Ὦ ξεῖν', ἀγγέλλειν Λακεδαιμονίοις ὅτι τῇδε κείμεθα, τοῖς κείνων ῥήμασι πειθόμενοι.

    50% Spartan,50% Macedonian.100% Greek

  16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Casavir For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Hassan (11-07-2010),lies' (11-07-2010),Visiblegaming (11-07-2010)

  17. #28
    lies''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    398
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Anyone that listens to Visible or Lies,
    or really any Muslim making these absurd claims about how perfect the Qur'ran is, and how they follow the same God as Christians or Jews are fools.
    It's as simple as comparing scripture, and I will accurately depict all of this very soon.
    You use my name in your post while i haven't said anywhere about how perfect the Quran is. Even though i agree with Visible.

    Show me where i've said that. Don't wast your time, you will probably not find it.

    It annoys me how many people come into debate section and began to insult each other.
    Fool, idiot, retard etc. We can debate in a friendly way. If you somehow proved me wrong, give me a source, fact or proof. If i made a mistake, i understand and learn from it.

    Your proving your selves to be an idiot when you began to call someone else a fool, retard or an idiot. This is how hates began to fill up your heart. Mouzie shows respect, casavir and Coeus = neutral, Empire for being a troll, Visible for it's kindness.

    These are people who i like to debate with. Probably no one cares but i just wanted to mention it in my post.
    Last edited by lies'; 11-07-2010 at 07:12 AM.

  18. #29
    Visiblegaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    790
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I came here to talk about how Islam, Jews, Christianity believe the same God...oh and i also said
    "some christians disagree because they want to be "special"
    Thanks a bunch ethereal for proving this point

    And lol, bring me 1 scholar who has converted, im still waiting, i brought you 10 christian pastor/preacher/scholars, and all you can do is sit and change the subject?

    MR.1337 you failure, converting to Islam takes paperwork, not forcing someone to say words, if a hindu girls gets told "say the shahada" Shes muslim but not by law, so she doesn't get counted as a Muslim convert. so you really failed at your point. Many Muslims with most being female have converted by LAW.

    Oh and me claiming all your links are christian sites:

    Testimonies of Muslims who became Christians [Christian based links who claim to speak on both sides of the arguement but only post crap on Muslims being terrorists.]

    http://www.faithfreedom.org/oped/sina31103.htm [your one blind idiot, read the toolbar "leaving Islam" clearly showing its anti Islam]

    The youtube videos are documentary posted on youtube i would get it from the site, but it wont show up here.

    Like i said bring me a minimum of 3/10 scholar converts from Islam and ill stick with my 9/10.

    I bring proof from wiki, if you want to google these names there FAMOUS Muslim scholars.

    Abdul raheem green [Ex christian pastor]
    yusuf estes [Connects to young people -teens] Yusuf Estes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    yusuf Islam [CAT STEVENS - Famous] Cat Stevens - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    khalid yasin [EX- Christian pastor] Khalid Yasin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Yahiya Emerick [Ex-Christian protestant, now Muslim scholar] Yahiya Emerick - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Zaid Shakir [Ex-christian baptist scholar, now Muslim scholar] Zaid Shakir - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Siraj Wahhaj [Former baptist, now imam] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siraj_wahhaj
    Aminah Assilmi [Former preacher] Aminah Assilmi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Abdullah ibn Salam [Ex rabbi] [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdullah_ibn_Salam]Abdullah ibn Salam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/url

  19. #30
    Hassan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    System.Threading.Tasks
    Posts
    4,768
    Reputation
    495
    Thanks
    1,921
    My Mood
    Dead
    The OP is such a faggot !!

    @Visible and lies: Stop responding to such idiots. You know we are right and God is on our side. Just leave such people alone. The best answer !! God Bless You !!

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Info] The[D]evils recruiting!
    By pimp_my_gun in forum CrossFire Clan Recruitment & Advertising
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-12-2010, 12:01 PM
  2. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-17-2010, 02:54 PM
  3. WTF? Tyle the minion is evil
    By DaMan324 in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 03-05-2010, 10:05 PM
  4. [POLL] Xmoisgfx VS The Evil One VS Lostcausejr
    By -ParallaX in forum Challenges & Competitions
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 09-01-2009, 07:40 AM
  5. Pokemon: The Japanese Sensation- why its soooo fucking evil.
    By nobartholem in forum United States of America
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-01-2009, 04:28 PM