Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 163
  1. #106
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,930
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,216
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post
    3 things:

    1- whats OP lol
    2- who you talking to? lol im confused.
    3- Welcome, aint seen you here before.
    1 - original poster, someone decided to call it "threadstarter" on mpgh
    2 - raging newbie
    3 - raging newbie


  2. #107
    Visiblegaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    790
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Coeus View Post
    1 - original poster, someone decided to call it "threadstarter" on mpgh
    2 - raging newbie
    3 - raging newbie

    Dude... I just got served ...KAMAI!! yAMAIII yAAAAAAAA! [Dragon ball-z]

  3. #108
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,930
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,216
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post
    Dude... I just got served ...KAMAI!! yAMAIII yAAAAAAAA! [Dragon ball-z]
    The facefloor was meant for the "someone" /

  4. #109
    Mr.1337's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,002
    Reputation
    -52
    Thanks
    32
    My Mood
    Bashful
    I haven't been on MPGH a lot anymore, due to personal reasons (exams). I'm not really surprised by the level of intelligence by the same people here, won't bother replying to the stupid posts they make it's sad now. Also, for the people who didn't bother reading the first page I gave the credit to the original source AND I said I copied and pasted that, although I did take out some to remove space. Also, Visible & Lies stop repeating your same and stupid points again, especially without any valid credible proof. Just letting you know, you can continue trolling all you want, most of the people who pay attention to this section know the jack-shit you fill your posts with.

  5. #110
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    :/ this section serves the purpose of making fun of muslims, thats about it.


  6. #111
    lies''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    398
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.1337 View Post
    Also, Visible & Lies stop repeating your same and stupid points again, especially without any valid credible proof. Just letting you know, you can continue trolling all you want, most of the people who pay attention to this section know the jack-shit you fill your posts with.
    You post the names in your post which you believe are Muslims. I haven't mentioned anywhere in my posts that i am one.

    And it bothers me that people like you are putting me in your comments while i respect anyone as long you respect me.

    I don't have the time to spend on trolling and posting shitty comments. And the most funny thing is, that you don't put the nicknames of the people that are really trolling. And i may express my opinion as long as i don't insult anyone.

    Please show me posts that i have posted which contains 'jack-shit' content.

  7. #112
    Visiblegaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    790
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by lies' View Post
    You post the names in your post which you believe are Muslims. I haven't mentioned anywhere in my posts that i am one.

    And it bothers me that people like you are putting me in your comments while i respect anyone as long you respect me.

    I don't have the time to spend on trolling and posting shitty comments. And the most funny thing is, that you don't put the nicknames of the people that are really trolling. And i may express my opinion as long as i don't insult anyone.

    Please show me posts that i have posted which contains 'jack-shit' content.
    I agree with this, everytime someone is raging at me, they get lies name involved..

    Though lies its typical to expect..1 muslim brother does something wrong, all have to suffer The future hurts..

    thats why the ummah exists. 1 Muslim gets hurt all do we stand strong together XD

  8. #113
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post
    I agree with this, everytime someone is raging at me, they get lies name involved..

    Though lies its typical to expect..1 muslim brother does something wrong, all have to suffer The future hurts..

    thats why the ummah exists. 1 Muslim gets hurt all do we stand strong together XD
    So by this logic, you are setting Islam back hundreds of years?


  9. #114
    Visiblegaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    790
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    So by this logic, you are setting Islam back hundreds of years?
    what? [Message too short]

  10. #115
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    If someone is an idiot, they are all represented as idiots.
    (the muslims)

    So you are setting back Islam hundreds of years.


  11. #116
    Visiblegaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    790
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    If someone is an idiot, they are all represented as idiots.
    (the muslims)

    So you are setting back Islam hundreds of years.
    Ah, wrong.

    If 1 gets attacked, "provoked" all feel provoked. if 1 gets called an idiot, all feel abused, because were like brothers and stand for each other.

  12. #117
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post
    Ah, wrong.

    If 1 gets attacked, "provoked" all feel provoked. if 1 gets called an idiot, all feel abused, because were like brothers and stand for each other.
    And then if one person IS an idiot, they all are.

    Lol i love this logic you idiots got.


  13. #118
    Visiblegaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    790
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    And then if one person IS an idiot, they all are.

    Lol i love this logic you idiots got.
    Using the word "logic" with a false statement fails.

    Let me clarify it for you.

    your point is "if 1 person is a man, there all a man"...
    "if 1 person is rich there all rich"...

    My point is, if someone is called something disrespectful, all get involved? feel me?

    Naw you dont do you, your just gonna post another comment.

  14. #119
    KABLE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,867
    Reputation
    192
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Saying something is the truth and then failing to prove it also fails.

  15. #120
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    You do know that logic goes both ways visible?

    Sad, you guys weren't as stupid till you started posting.


Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Info] The[D]evils recruiting!
    By pimp_my_gun in forum CrossFire Clan Recruitment & Advertising
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-12-2010, 12:01 PM
  2. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-17-2010, 02:54 PM
  3. WTF? Tyle the minion is evil
    By DaMan324 in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 03-05-2010, 10:05 PM
  4. [POLL] Xmoisgfx VS The Evil One VS Lostcausejr
    By -ParallaX in forum Challenges & Competitions
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 09-01-2009, 07:40 AM
  5. Pokemon: The Japanese Sensation- why its soooo fucking evil.
    By nobartholem in forum United States of America
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-01-2009, 04:28 PM