Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Palestinian Negotiator..

Lies posted this link and it amaze me to see that Dr. Nabeel Shaath of the Palestine Liberation Organization’s negotiations team who posted this, showed bias or false information regarding Israel.

"Since Palestinians first made our historic compromise calling for a two-state solution 22 years ago, we have entered numerous negotiations processes with the hope of finally achieving a comprehensive end to our conflict."

He is talking about the two-states plan.

According to sites, the Jews was the first to accept the state-compromise in the 1947-49, not the Palestinians and it wasn't until the late 1970s in which the PLO gave the idea of the plan a thought and it wasn't until the Olso Accord in which they agreed to the idea.

"Of course, we know that peace requires compromise. In the 1993 Oslo accords, Palestinians made the very painful decision to recognize the state of Israel and its right to exist over 78 percent of our historic homeland, taken from us by Israel in 1948. Since that time, we have focused our efforts on gaining our independence through the establishment of a state on the remaining 22 percent."

According to the Olso Agreement, the Palestinians and the Israeli government recognize each others and nothing stated in the accords of Israel gaining, but instead pulling back and giving lands back to the Palestinians. Also, according to U.N. Israel only occupied 30-35% of their lands. No where near as 78% as he said.

While he does provide some good points, this none the less make me thing this is another sob story: Why Israeli settlement construction must stop - Yahoo! News

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    you know Mouzie,the best thing would be if Jews and Palestinians lived in the same region peacefully.
    Of course that territory is Jewish since time immemorial,but they lived there for centuries as well,and were forced to abandon their homes,sometimes with force.
    And please don't tell me the Israeli military never destroyed houses or bombed civilians
    Certainly,they suicide bombed your regions and all,but maybe your governments should try something else.
    I don't know,giving them 1/4 of Jerusalem,making that the Capital of a New state with equal laws and a government formed by Jewish and Palestinian parties to get this over with?
    Quote Originally Posted by Armalite42 View Post
    I am the sperm that won
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Surprisingly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    whoever made this thread... you just got owned by Casavir...
    Ὦ ξεῖν', ἀγγέλλειν Λακεδαιμονίοις ὅτι τῇδε κείμεθα, τοῖς κείνων ῥήμασι πειθόμενοι.

50% Spartan,50% Macedonian.100% Greek

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Media distorts the facts, nothing new.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    My point was to show the following: "By refusing to extend the expired moratorium on settlement construction in the West Bank and East Jerusalem, Israel sends a clear message that it is not serious about negotiations. And this message fundamentally undermines the peace process."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Casavir View Post
    you know Mouzie,the best thing would be if Jews and Palestinians lived in the same region peacefully.
    Of course that territory is Jewish since time immemorial,but they lived there for centuries as well,and were forced to abandon their homes,sometimes with force.
    And please don't tell me the Israeli military never destroyed houses or bombed civilians
    Certainly,they suicide bombed your regions and all,but maybe your governments should try something else.
    I don't know,giving them 1/4 of Jerusalem,making that the Capital of a New state with equal laws and a government formed by Jewish and Palestinian parties to get this over with?
    We offered a good amount, with East Jerusalem as the capital, they denied. I also didn't denied anything the Israelis have done and didn't refuse anything a Palestinian said, unless it is a bias or a false fact.

Quote Originally Posted by lies' View Post
    My point was to show the following: "By refusing to extend the expired moratorium on settlement construction in the West Bank and East Jerusalem, Israel sends a clear message that it is not serious about negotiations. And this message fundamentally undermines the peace process."
    Israel halted construction on East Jerusalem.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    People put too much emphasis on "ancestrial lands". its just dirt, get the fuck over it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBrightnezz View Post
    People put too much emphasis on "ancestrial lands". its just dirt, get the fuck over it.
    f**k off...
    For people who know history and have national pride,it has importance.
    for 24/7 trolls,it might not,but I don't care about them.
    I am the sperm that won
    Surprisingly.
    Ὦ ξεῖν', ἀγγέλλειν Λακεδαιμονίοις ὅτι τῇδε κείμεθα, τοῖς κείνων ῥήμασι πειθόμενοι.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Casavir View Post
    f**k off...
    For people who know history and have national pride,it has importance.
    for 24/7 trolls,it might not,but I don't care about them.
    Is it worth dying over?

Thats what it comes too. Are you willing to die for your ancestors? You think they want you to die for the sake of some dirt?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    That dirt were my ancestors bled to death so you and the rest of the western world wouldn't be persian.Also the dirt they died on centuries later so you wouldn't become Muslim by force.
    Well,yes!
    I'm Greek,and I'm damn proud that I am one.My ancestors from the bronze age to Hellenistic Period,Byzantine Empire and even the World Wars always had significant importance.
    I don't know where you're from,but you certainly don't feel proud about it,or don't know your own history to become one.
    This 'dirt' you're talking about,is sacred for me and for whoever has knowledge of history.
    I am the sperm that won
    Surprisingly.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Was talking about the Israel palestine conflict........... but yeah, i'll just do it this way.

Your ancestors don't want you to die for some peace of dirt. They want you to remember them, yes, but to fight over some land for such a petty reason as "it was MY ancestors home", and to ultimately die for it, no, they don't want that.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    You are a piece of shit, get the fuck over it. You see? It doesn't make any sense.

It is not something to get the fuck over it. If you don't like it then don't read it, if you want to tell your opinion about it then go ahead.

But don't come up with "get the fuck over it" comments. Because it doesn't make any sense.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Was talking about the Israel palestine conflict........... but yeah, i'll just do it this way.

Your ancestors don't want you to die for some peace of dirt. They want you to remember them, yes, but to fight over some land for such a petty reason as "it was MY ancestors home", and to ultimately die for it, no, they don't want that.

Troll simple as...Troll.

I wish i was greek spartan :/...so awsome

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

People die in the conflict, but not of the lands itself, but the right to exist. The Jews created the Kingdom of Israel in 1,000 B.C. and it was defeated a good few decades later. File:Kingdom of Israel 1020 map.svg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So you're saying we can just simply ignore the conflict? Okay! Let say we give the land to the pre-1948 lines.. well that would make Israel doomed: 8 miles lone in the middle of Israel, a very easy place to split Israel in two when at war.

You don't know anything about the conflict and you just go. "Well fuck me it is just land?" How about I go to your home and force you out of your home, you are unable to keep your belongings as I need you move your home quickly, you are only able to keep what you can get out quickly like clothes, food, money, papers, etc. for a settler who claimed this is their rights. Also, you have no government support, lack of money, and is the 78% that is under the poverty line.

Oh and the fact you lived there almost all your life and being randomly relocated will help too. You can't give me a solid answer as this will never happen to you, you'll not say, "I will get over it." Because you don't know what will happen or not. If you don't know what you're talking about, I would suggest you to talk about something else.
    Last edited by Mouzie; 11-08-2010 at 12:04 PM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Mouzie For This Useful Post:

lies' (11-08-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    You don't know anything about the conflict and you just go. "Well fuck me it is just land?" How about I go to your home and force you out of your home, you are unable to keep your belongings as I need you move your home quickly, you are only able to keep what you can get out quickly like clothes, food, money, papers, etc. for a settler who claimed this is their rights. Also, you have no government support, lack of money, and is the 78% that is under the poverty line.

Oh and the fact you lived there almost all your life and being randomly relocated will help too. You can't give me a solid answer as this will never happen to you, you'll not say, "I will get over it." Because you don't know what will happen or not. If you don't know what you're talking about, I would suggest you to talk about something else.
    Yeah, so the jews in WWII. They did all that and had genocide on them.

But you know, where are they gonna go? they can't go back to their homes, since most of them are destroyed, all their belongings are gone.

So they move them. Give them Israel.

But, the population has to move out. Well you know, it wasn't right, yeah. But sure beats the hell out of moving out into a concentration camp like the jews did.

:/ so in the end i feel sorry for the people that had to leave there homes, but at the same time i can understand how all the super-powers were like "well we gotta give you something after we let this all happen."

Its not right, but better than the alternative. Well, also better than what would have happened had the nazi's invaded.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Yeah, so the jews in WWII. They did all that and had genocide on them.

But you know, where are they gonna go? they can't go back to their homes, since most of them are destroyed, all their belongings are gone.

So they move them. Give them Israel.

But, the population has to move out. Well you know, it wasn't right, yeah. But sure beats the hell out of moving out into a concentration camp like the jews did.

:/ so in the end i feel sorry for the people that had to leave there homes, but at the same time i can understand how all the super-powers were like "well we gotta give you something after we let this all happen."

Its not right, but better than the alternative. Well, also better than what would have happened had the nazi's invaded.
    Are you seriously implying that Israel is being "given" to Jews because of the Nazi genocide? If so, get out of this section. And I doubt the super powers are doing anything out of some sort of "guilt" or whatever you may be trying to convey with the last two paragraphs.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast