Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 91
  1. #16
    Visiblegaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    790
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Ok, well I went through a lot of these threads,
    and noticed that you didn't start Talking bad until people insulted Islam
    So I will give you a pass on some of the claims and stuff you said about the bible. Honestly there is quite a bit, and I don't feel like multi quoting.

    I do want to clear this up though.



    Actually, the only ones mentioned as "Sons of God"
    were Angels in both Old and NT.

    God actually considered Israel as a whole "The Son of God"
    But when referring to an individual, No one but Jesus was given this title.

    When we look at most Greek,
    Jesus is considered:"μονογενής, monogenēs" should be translated as "only begotten"

    In The Hebrew:
    "special son", "one-son-of-a-kind"

    Another thing I want to point out..
    Is that Muslims don't believe Christ was crucified..
    Yet..let me quote you again.



    Care to explain that?
    Because Muslims don't believe Jesus was killed OR crucified.
    They believe he was raised to Heaven by the father..
    [5min to talk]
    Muslims believe that Jesus was on the cross, but Jesus did not die first day on the cross, he was there for a while, Jesus was sent up to heaven and God replaced him with a roman/Jew [whichever] and the roman/Jew was one of the guards who escorted Jesus up to where he was going to be crucified.

    -I ll be back in 6-8hrs can't explain properly now.

    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    I really didn't need to read that.

    keep it in your pants man.
    lol, i actually laughed so hard at this..

  2. #17
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post
    [5min to talk]
    Muslims believe that Jesus was on the cross, but Jesus did not die first day on the cross, he was there for a while, Jesus was sent up to heaven and God replaced him with a roman/Jew [whichever] and the roman/Jew was one of the guards who escorted Jesus up to where he was going to be crucified.

    -I ll be back in 6-8hrs can't explain properly now.
    .
    :/ they don't take people down from the cross until they are dead.

    Its fine if you believe that.

    But logically, it was 500 years after that the muslims "found" this out, and saying God just let another person die in Jesus's place is.........kinda like saying god is a jerk.


  3. #18
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,160
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    :/ they don't take people down from the cross until they are dead.

    Its fine if you believe that.

    But logically, it was 500 years after that the muslims "found" this out, and saying God just let another person die in Jesus's place is.........kinda like saying god is a jerk.
    Well, that's the odd parable with the Qur'ran Empire.

    Allah goes from Vengeful and a wrathful God,
    to a compassionate and loving God, more times then I can count.

  4. #19
    Casavir's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Athens,Greece
    Posts
    1,261
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    168
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    multiple God personality disorder.'nuff said.
    (I'm kidding don't flame me )
    Quote Originally Posted by Armalite42 View Post
    I am the sperm that won
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Surprisingly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    whoever made this thread... you just got owned by Casavir...
    Ὦ ξεῖν', ἀγγέλλειν Λακεδαιμονίοις ὅτι τῇδε κείμεθα, τοῖς κείνων ῥήμασι πειθόμενοι.

    50% Spartan,50% Macedonian.100% Greek

  5. #20
    Visiblegaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    790
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Well, that's the odd parable with the Qur'ran Empire.

    Allah goes from Vengeful and a wrathful God,
    to a compassionate and loving God, more times then I can count.
    Tell em about "the lake of fire" ? Does god not cast revenge on those who disbelieve? ...hypocrite.

    God sent down the torah which got corrupted.
    God sent the bible which got corrupted.
    God sent the quran which is still in shape.

    God knows why he did this, not us.

  6. #21
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,160
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post
    Tell em about "the lake of fire" ? Does god not cast revenge on those who disbelieve? ...hypocrite.

    God sent down the torah which got corrupted.
    God sent the bible which got corrupted.
    God sent the quran which is still in shape.

    God knows why he did this, not us.
    You really should understand in fact how hypocritical you are.
    The Torah and Bible are not corrupted.
    we were given preserved word.

    The fact that you used the Codex..(1600 year old text)
    Lied about the facts within this book
    and now try to say we have no preserved text?
    You just present an argument against your own misguided theories.

    you are wrong, but because you like most Muslims are so stubborn,
    you will never admit your mistakes.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Ethereal For This Useful Post:

    Mr.1337 (11-19-2010)

  8. #22
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post
    Tell em about "the lake of fire" ? Does god not cast revenge on those who disbelieve? ...hypocrite.

    God sent down the torah which got corrupted.
    God sent the bible which got corrupted.
    God sent the quran which is still in shape.

    God knows why he did this, not us.
    :/ saying other religions are corrupted but not your own, lol, you are an idiot.


    Hey guys, you are all following corrupt religions, mines not.


  9. #23
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,930
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,216
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    :/ saying other religions are corrupted but not your own, lol, you are an idiot.


    Hey guys, you are all following corrupt religions, mines not.
    Or better yet ... all are corrupt

  10. #24
    Visiblegaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    790
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    :/ saying other religions are corrupted but not your own, lol, you are an idiot.


    Hey guys, you are all following corrupt religions, mines not.
    yes im stating that.

    These religions rely on there holy books, which have been corrupted APART FROM THE QURAN! will god let his book be destroyed? i think not.

    If the bible is gods word why does god let man manifest his thoughts into it? [serious question].

  11. #25
    Casavir's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Athens,Greece
    Posts
    1,261
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    168
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    the Quran,is the word of a man.and he was convienced by his wife that it was the God's word.
    If you say the Bible and Torah are corrupt,hell yours is the worse
    Old and New testament books were written by different people,at different ages.
    Yours was not?so if Muhammed was corrupt,the whole book is.
    sooooo....we got less chances than you do
    see?fail logic wins.
    So don't use it
    Quote Originally Posted by Armalite42 View Post
    I am the sperm that won
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Surprisingly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    whoever made this thread... you just got owned by Casavir...
    Ὦ ξεῖν', ἀγγέλλειν Λακεδαιμονίοις ὅτι τῇδε κείμεθα, τοῖς κείνων ῥήμασι πειθόμενοι.

    50% Spartan,50% Macedonian.100% Greek

  12. #26
    Visiblegaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    790
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Casavir View Post
    the Quran,is the word of a man.and he was convienced by his wife that it was the God's word.
    If you say the Bible and Torah are corrupt,hell yours is the worse
    Old and New testament books were written by different people,at different ages.
    Yours was not?so if Muhammed was corrupt,the whole book is.
    sooooo....we got less chances than you do
    see?fail logic wins.
    So don't use it
    I, in the history of my life have never heard "the prophets wife convinced him", if so prove me wrong Please.

    Q]] Bring me PROOF the wife convinced him, this makes me laugh because ive never heard this before.

    if a book, is written by multiple people, at multiple stages of time ...its Just how in the world can you put faith in it... i mean i believe in the Quran because it got spread by 1 man and 1 man only. this one man visited by 1 angel sent down by 1 God.

    Oh and to athiests| A king sends messengers, like God sends angels and messengers. one of Allahs name is "The king". "Al-melik."

  13. #27
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,160
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post
    I, in the history of my life have never heard "the prophets wife convinced him", if so prove me wrong Please.

    Q]] Bring me PROOF the wife convinced him, this makes me laugh because ive never heard this before.

    if a book, is written by multiple people, at multiple stages of time ...its Just how in the world can you put faith in it... i mean i believe in the Quran because it got spread by 1 man and 1 man only. this one man visited by 1 angel sent down by 1 God.

    Oh and to athiests| A king sends messengers, like God sends angels and messengers. one of Allahs name is "The king". "Al-melik."
    Mmm..Your book was never corrupted.
    So who are you to say that the Satanic verses are just a myth?
    That they were not ommited from the Qur'ran?

  14. #28
    Visiblegaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    790
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Mmm..Your book was never corrupted.
    So who are you to say that the Satanic verses are just a myth?
    That they were not ommited from the Qur'ran?
    Where in the fucking world did i say "Satanic verses are just a myth" seriously are you so insecure of your own fucking faith your put words into my mouth? look around you, Casavir for instants hes Christian, but if he disagrees he has PROOF to disagree WITH! you get your ass up here and start putting with in my mouth.

    I tell you what? Bring me the qoute where i announced the verses are a myth and £100 in your paypal by tonight.

    _________________________

    Correction|-
    Satanic verses are words removed from a verse to sound horrible. e.g.

    "All Jews and Christians will burn in hell"
    But the whole verse is:
    "All whom unbelievers in his creator and all his signs shall bring upon him what he deserves"

    Now how in the world do you get Jews and Christians? its called TWISTING the freaking verses!

    you know why you people always twist words? because your insecure on your own faith.

    and by people i mean the people who always twist verses to make there faith sound peaceful.

    Does the bible speak about swords? yes.
    Does the quran speak about swords? No.

    which is more likely spread by the sword?....
    Do Muslims ever bring up the verses on the swords? NO WE HAVE RESPECT!

    Does the bible speak about hell? yes.
    Does the quran speak about hell? yes.

    Then stop qouting "All -this and that- will burn in hell..." and then say "oh the Muslim god must be a wrathful god..."...damn hypocrites. Muslim God = God in english. Nuff said here.

  15. #29
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,160
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post
    Where in the fucking world did i say "Satanic verses are just a myth" seriously are you so insecure of your own fucking faith your put words into my mouth? look around you, Casavir for instants hes Christian, but if he disagrees he has PROOF to disagree WITH! you get your ass up here and start putting with in my mouth.

    I tell you what? Bring me the qoute where i announced the verses are a myth and £100 in your paypal by tonight.

    _________________________

    Correction|-
    Satanic verses are words removed from a verse to sound horrible. e.g.

    "All Jews and Christians will burn in hell"
    But the whole verse is:
    "All whom unbelievers in his creator and all his signs shall bring upon him what he deserves"

    Now how in the world do you get Jews and Christians? its called TWISTING the freaking verses!

    you know why you people always twist words? because your insecure on your own faith.

    and by people i mean the people who always twist verses to make there faith sound peaceful.

    Does the bible speak about swords? yes.
    Does the quran speak about swords? No.

    which is more likely spread by the sword?....
    Do Muslims ever bring up the verses on the swords? NO WE HAVE RESPECT!

    Does the bible speak about hell? yes.
    Does the quran speak about hell? yes.

    Then stop qouting "All -this and that- will burn in hell..." and then say "oh the Muslim god must be a wrathful god..."...damn hypocrites. Muslim God = God in english. Nuff said here.
    You seem to be a little upset my friend.
    Let us keep this peaceful.

    Peace be upon you Visible.

  16. #30
    Visiblegaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    790
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    You seem to be a little upset my friend.
    Let us keep this peaceful.

    Peace be upon you Visible.
    you remind me of a college teacher of mine who kept telling me to stop being rude to him, when i aint, then when i do switch and become rude, he says to me "you see, stop doing that.."

    Dont put words in my mouth, and i wont switch. next time you qoute me carry proof of the link where i said this on this forum PLEASE.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-19-2010, 03:18 PM
  2. Halo Reach Beta Breakdown -- The Weapons
    By ultahackers in forum General
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-19-2010, 10:20 AM
  3. Post the scariest shit you have seen!
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 08-18-2007, 12:16 AM
  4. Does the Firefly skin Suck?
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-10-2007, 07:49 AM
  5. Plz I Want Maple Global Hacks And Where Do I Get Game Engine 2 Make The Hacks Work???
    By mattinthehat in forum MapleStory Hacks, Cheats & Trainers
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-15-2006, 07:12 PM