Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 91
  1. #61
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Shit is real son.


    Remember Eth told u first.

    Hoax Alien invasion.
    Oh shut the fuck up already. No one believes that shit and you never have any current illuminati members, you just blame them for shit.


  2. #62
    Visiblegaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    790
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Oh shut the fuck up already. No one believes that shit and you never have any current illuminati members, you just blame them for shit.
    you hate to hear the truth, because you have become adapted to the comfortable life you live in, thinking there no predator out there.

    Believe me the day you find out about it you wont be shocked, all the warning you get all the signs you see, everything will add up, and you will wake up.

  3. #63
    KABLE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,867
    Reputation
    192
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Pensive
    The truth is something that can be proved, so prove it.

  4. #64
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post
    you hate to hear the truth, because you have become adapted to the comfortable life you live in, thinking there no predator out there.

    Believe me the day you find out about it you wont be shocked, all the warning you get all the signs you see, everything will add up, and you will wake up.
    I embrace pain bro. This illuminati shit is just a scapegoat.


    Name 5 current members of the illuminati.

    Thats what i thought, bitch.


  5. #65
    Visiblegaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    790
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    I embrace pain bro. This illuminati shit is just a scapegoat.


    Name 5 current members of the illuminati.

    Thats what i thought, bitch.
    Lol? "thats what i thought, bitch" ..The "bitch" bit made me laugh, but overall stupid thing to do, due to the fact i can't answer you while your posting.


    [Qouted from ethreal]
    1.Kissinger
    2. Bush Jr.
    3. Clinton
    4. The house of Rothschild
    5. Rockefeller's

  6. #66
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post
    Lol? "thats what i thought, bitch" ..The "bitch" bit made me laugh, but overall stupid thing to do, due to the fact i can't answer you while your posting.


    [Qouted from ethreal]
    You really need to learn english. You REALLY do.

    -.- no credible info, done.


  7. #67
    Visiblegaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    790
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    You really need to learn english. You REALLY do.

    -.- no credible info, done.
    I fail in english, i didn't call my self a poet or anything, so how in the world can you make that statement? though i dont think you was directing that at my spelling, but meh...

  8. #68
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post
    Lol? "thats what i thought, bitch" ..The "bitch" bit made me laugh, but overall stupid thing to do, due to the fact i can't answer you while your posting.
    This part right here.

    Yeahp, that should sum it up.


  9. #69
    Visiblegaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    790
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    This part right here.

    Yeahp, that should sum it up.
    ...Still confuses me. /

  10. #70
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,930
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,216
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by KABLE View Post
    The truth is something that can be proved, so prove it.
    Well not really, but I wouldn't mind some proof of all the crap that has been mentioned lately /

  11. #71
    Visiblegaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    790
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by KABLE View Post
    The truth is something that can be proved, so prove it.
    Proving something to be the truth makes you delusional.

    If a secret government exists(Which does) but theres no proof for it, but Many Many signs for it, and obvious facts. So it secretly exists but its fake?..Dont see your point here.

  12. #72
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,930
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,216
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post
    Proving something to be the truth makes you delusional.

    If a secret government exists(Which does) but theres no proof for it, but Many Many signs for it, and obvious facts. So it secretly exists but its fake?..Dont see your point here.
    23 enigma.

  13. #73
    Visiblegaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    790
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Coeus View Post
    Number 23 used to be my fav number.

    Though 9/11 has nothing to do with Number 23 O.O"

  14. #74
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,930
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,216
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post
    Number 23 used to be my fav number.

    Though 9/11 has nothing to do with Number 23 O.O"
    My point was that "signs" can be found anywhere.

  15. #75
    Assalamu alaikum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    1,091
    Reputation
    148
    Thanks
    119
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Oh shut the fuck up already. No one believes that shit and you never have any current illuminati members, you just blame them for shit.
    No need to swear at people dude..

    You're always saying..

    "show me 5 members.."

    They are a secret Government Empire..
    Do you think they're going to stroll around advertising the fact?
    You can't prove that they don't exist,
    Yet you want us all to prove that they do exist.
    It's all good man, think what you like..
    You will see very soon that things are not what they seem.

    Either way try to keep things civil between you and I,
    I respect your opinions,
    and I have no problems with you whatsoever..
    No need to tell me to shut the fuck up..

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-19-2010, 03:18 PM
  2. Halo Reach Beta Breakdown -- The Weapons
    By ultahackers in forum General
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-19-2010, 10:20 AM
  3. Post the scariest shit you have seen!
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 08-18-2007, 12:16 AM
  4. Does the Firefly skin Suck?
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-10-2007, 07:49 AM
  5. Plz I Want Maple Global Hacks And Where Do I Get Game Engine 2 Make The Hacks Work???
    By mattinthehat in forum MapleStory Hacks, Cheats & Trainers
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-15-2006, 07:12 PM