Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 91
  1. #76
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post
    Proving something to be the truth makes you delusional.

    If a secret government exists(Which does) but theres no proof for it, but Many Many signs for it, and obvious facts. So it secretly exists but its fake?..Dont see your point here.
    If a secret government left signs around all over the fucking place, why would you call it a secret government?

    Half of these "clues" are just someone using a celebrities attempt to get more popular as a sign of a cult.
    -------------------
    Not bawls. Well then a league of ghost did it. Same shit, all the facts aren't even facts, they just take something, put it at an angle and say "this is what it really means'

    "the sun god logo for shell" is a great example, its a fucking seashell. This is what half of your "facts" are relying upon, skewed presentations just to fit an agenda.


  2. #77
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,161
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    If a secret government left signs around all over the fucking place, why would you call it a secret government?

    Half of these "clues" are just someone using a celebrities attempt to get more popular as a sign of a cult.
    -------------------
    Not bawls. Well then a league of ghost did it. Same shit, all the facts aren't even facts, they just take something, put it at an angle and say "this is what it really means'

    "the sun god logo for shell" is a great example, its a fucking seashell. This is what half of your "facts" are relying upon, skewed presentations just to fit an agenda.
    I never brought anything up about the shell logo..

    I think people should be a bit more concerned with the Phallic shaped things that seem to be pretty much everywhere.There is reasoning behind this stuff, and it goes back before even Egyptian times.

    I want to share a video with you,
    It's very interesting no matter what you believe as far as Secret societies go.
    This guy covers everything from Religions, to symbolism, Hollywood, pretty much everything that seems questionable in the modern world.
    Forget about the wack job conspiracy theorists, because I think this guy has stumbled onto something much bigger.

    It's a very long video, about 3 hours long..but he has some rather amazing theories and much of it is fact based.
    Open your mind up bro..our minds are amazing, capable of so much more than what we give them credit for.

    Anyone that has EVER questioned the 3 organized religions,
    I seriously suggest watching this video.
    It will answer a great deal of questions.
    I'm actually still watching it, only about an hour in..but man..
    Some great stuff here. Fast forward past that first guy that introduces the main speaker though..he goes on forever.
    Anyway here is Jordan Maxwell.
    (Btw don't let the video name fool you..he doesn't really focus everything on the Illuminati.)

    Jordan Maxwell Exposes The Illuminati

  3. #78
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    relying on any type of symbolism is pretty pathetic in general.

    I mean really, ANY of this shit saying they are showing some sort of symbols that prove the illuminati exist is just outright desperate.

    You are talking about syndicate, you gonna seriously go after them because you related the eye on the pyramid to them? Where is that gonna lead?

    Nowhere


  4. #79
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,161
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    relying on any type of symbolism is pretty pathetic in general.

    I mean really, ANY of this shit saying they are showing some sort of symbols that prove the illuminati exist is just outright desperate.

    You are talking about syndicate, you gonna seriously go after them because you related the eye on the pyramid to them? Where is that gonna lead?

    Nowhere
    First off,
    the guy doesn't mention the word Illuminati once.
    Much of the video is based on the ties between ancient pagan worship
    and the links they have with modern religion.
    But if you want to keep being a prick and a close minded one at that,
    then fine, join the herd.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Ethereal For This Useful Post:

    Casavir (11-19-2010)

  6. #80
    Mr.1337's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,002
    Reputation
    -52
    Thanks
    32
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Visible you'd be surprised to find out that the Koran (Or Quran) is not full, and some pieces of it have been lost/burnt some time ago (centuries). So technically the Koran IS edited.

  7. #81
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Well visible was proven wrong in the first post, not more is needed to be said.


  8. #82
    Visiblegaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    790
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.1337 View Post
    Visible you'd be surprised to find out that the Koran (Or Quran) is not full, and some pieces of it have been lost/burnt some time ago (centuries). So technically the Koran IS edited.
    Prove it to me, because from what i know of the SHIA tribe which is a small minority believe that 2 pages of the Quran is missing.

    And this is HARAM to believe because God has given us his word that the Quran will always be FULL and PURED.

    Shia is a sect where they destroy there own body in behalf of imam ali/hussein.

    May God be my whitness that The prophets companians said "Do not worship the prophet Mohammed because he is dead, worship Allah[GOD] as he is alive and can never die".

    The shia have a form of worship for 2 imams who are dead.

    This is wrong in many ways but in the end They answer to God and not me.

    ---------------------

    Quote Originally Posted by Shou Vertica View Post
    Well visible was proven wrong in the first post, not more is needed to be said.
    Love <3 you to brother May you find peace.
    Last edited by Visiblegaming; 11-21-2010 at 08:52 AM.

  9. #83
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,930
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,216
    My Mood
    Fine
    Well technically you were, but the topic changed /

  10. #84
    Visiblegaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    790
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Coeus View Post
    Well technically you were, but the topic changed /
    I didn't know pulling out false claims about me saying things which i didn't means i got proven wrong, especially that i told him to get me the qoutes where i said it and he couldn't.
    O_o

  11. #85
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,161
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post
    I didn't know pulling out false claims about me saying things which i didn't means i got proven wrong, especially that i told him to get me the qoutes where i said it and he couldn't.
    O_o
    You did make a bunch of those claims..
    Oldest Bible in the world..
    mentions nothing in it about Jesus saying he's the Son of God.

    Tell me you didn't post that.


    Tell me you didn't post that the resurrection never happened.

    Why else would I make this fucking thread?

  12. #86
    Visiblegaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    790
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    You did make a bunch of those claims..
    Oldest Bible in the world..
    mentions nothing in it about Jesus saying he's the Son of God.

    Tell me you didn't post that.


    Tell me you didn't post that the resurrection never happened.

    Why else would I make this fucking thread?
    I want qoutes please [I have a really bad memory]. and please no swearing?

  13. #87
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,161
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post
    I want qoutes please [I have a really bad memory]. and please no swearing?
    Here you go bro. I'm still going through threads but here is what I got so far.


    Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post
    Jesus is reffered to as gods servant, and not his son!
    Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post
    Islam and [Old] Christianity, where 100% alike, so if we read codex sinaiticus the oldest bible it tells us nothing about Jesus being killed on a cross, and tells us NOTHING about the trinity, infact the trinity wasn't invented that long ago.

    The change in the bible does effect who you worship, once again, codex sinaiticus doesn't tell us about "a spirit, a human and god"..

    So, when Jesus "died" for 2 days, where there 2 gods = 1 god? instead of 3 gods= 1 god, because 1 of the gods died...so the trinity couldn't be 3 in 1.

    I'm looking forward to getting a religious scholarship in the near future hopefully. [May the jealousy begin!]@EMPIRE
    Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post







    The matter of fact is, Jesus did not die in codex sinaiticus, but dies in King James version ect. Codex sinaiticus is more reliable because of the fact its dated back to the 4Th century!

    Older versions of the bible-Mark end at CH8
    Newer versions now end at bible-Mark end at CH20

  14. #88
    Casavir's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Athens,Greece
    Posts
    1,261
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    168
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    and score ends at 101-70
    The Winner is Ethereal!
    I admire you for actually looking for these posts.
    I'd rep you if I could,but I need to spread some first...or something like that.
    lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Armalite42 View Post
    I am the sperm that won
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Surprisingly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    whoever made this thread... you just got owned by Casavir...
    Ὦ ξεῖν', ἀγγέλλειν Λακεδαιμονίοις ὅτι τῇδε κείμεθα, τοῖς κείνων ῥήμασι πειθόμενοι.

    50% Spartan,50% Macedonian.100% Greek

  15. #89
    Visiblegaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    790
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Here you go bro. I'm still going through threads but here is what I got so far.
    Thanks alot brother i actualy did one of those *gulp* things with my throat

    God bless you

  16. #90
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,161
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post
    Thanks alot brother i actualy did one of those *gulp* things with my throat

    God bless you
    Peace be upon you.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-19-2010, 03:18 PM
  2. Halo Reach Beta Breakdown -- The Weapons
    By ultahackers in forum General
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-19-2010, 10:20 AM
  3. Post the scariest shit you have seen!
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 08-18-2007, 12:16 AM
  4. Does the Firefly skin Suck?
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-10-2007, 07:49 AM
  5. Plz I Want Maple Global Hacks And Where Do I Get Game Engine 2 Make The Hacks Work???
    By mattinthehat in forum MapleStory Hacks, Cheats & Trainers
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-15-2006, 07:12 PM