Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 61 to 68 of 68
  1. #61
    Visiblegaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    790
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Same could be said for the muslims in the middle east.
    LOL! havn't you read my posts? 1.6billion Muslims, and about 200million at max follow the religion flawlessly.

  2. #62
    jwtog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    159
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post
    LOL! havn't you read my posts? 1.6billion Muslims, and about 200million at max follow the religion flawlessly.
    I'd say it's 5% who are off path. And most of the youngsters are off path aswell, I know many young people like me who follow their own desires more. And I know it's difficult not to.

  3. #63
    Visiblegaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    790
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by jwtog View Post
    I'd say it's 5% who are off path. And most of the youngsters are off path aswell, I know many young people like me who follow their own desires more. And I know it's difficult not to.
    reasons for this is, connections with the western world. thats it.

    All can admit religiously the western world is the most sinful. and living here makes it hard for us. so its hard to live up to our expectations.

    Muslim countries = care mainly about learning the quran, which i wish i was brought up around this place.

  4. #64
    jwtog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    159
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post
    reasons for this is, connections with the western world. thats it.

    All can admit religiously the western world is the most sinful. and living here makes it hard for us. so its hard to live up to our expectations.

    Muslim countries = care mainly about learning the quran, which i wish i was brought up around this place.
    I agree, living in an Islamic country will drasticly reduce social pressure your friends give you in western countries, like girls, alcohol and you name the other temptations.

  5. #65
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,161
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post
    reasons for this is, connections with the western world. thats it.

    All can admit religiously the western world is the most sinful. and living here makes it hard for us. so its hard to live up to our expectations.

    Muslim countries = care mainly about learning the quran, which i wish i was brought up around this place.
    Yeah that's it bro.

    Blame your geographical location.

    If anything you should be thankful you're there.
    Even if it was the most sinful,
    at least you aren't surrounded by perpetual violence (yet)
    Also..the faithful, the truly faithful resist the urges around them,
    Sin is EVERYWHERE. Even in the places we know as holy.
    This is the Devil's playground..this whole earth.
    You can be tempted with the same types of sins anywhere you go.

  6. #66
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post
    LOL! havn't you read my posts? 1.6billion Muslims, and about 200million at max follow the religion flawlessly.
    You really believe that? And let me guess, you are part of the 200 mil.

    Yeah, how like a kid to think he's special and everyone else isn't.


  7. #67
    Visiblegaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    790
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    You really believe that? And let me guess, you are part of the 200 mil.

    Yeah, how like a kid to think he's special and everyone else isn't.
    Once again...assumptions dont work in this forum son

    I'd say im between, and just last year i was a great sinner, a great dramatic change to my life changed me.

  8. #68
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    but should that matter? Does god just forgive you and you magically surpass the other billion muslims because your "sincere"(you obviously aren't though)


Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Similar Threads

  1. Combat Arms Middle East?
    By Mouzie in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-19-2009, 02:15 AM
  2. How to glitch in the middle in arrival
    By khangf in forum WolfTeam Hacks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-13-2009, 02:17 PM
  3. Freezed Mouse In The Middle
    By apezwijn in forum WolfTeam Hacks
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-17-2007, 07:34 PM
  4. Replies: 25
    Last Post: 10-07-2007, 08:42 AM
  5. red dot in the middle of screen!
    By kosmo50 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-21-2007, 03:16 AM