Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 111
  1. #61
    Visiblegaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    790
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    So according to you atheism is logical and blind, just like justice. I guess being logical and blind is preferably to being ignorant and credulous.
    We have scientific evidence which all [most] athiests respond with is, "Why didn't you claim it then?" , "why" is because we dont rely on scientific evidence, though we like to be proven and not prove it.

    Islam is about being proven, and not about boasting and proving it.

    Some christians believe science is off the devil, this is funny but i respect it, and see there point. "Science kills earth"..and so on. [Ahh wont go into deep info will change the subject]/.

  2. #62
    jwtog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    159
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    "Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind."
    -- Albert Einstein

  3. #63
    Visiblegaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    790
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by jwtog View Post
    "Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind."
    -- Albert Einstein
    Religion with science is the truth.

  4. #64
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,335
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post
    We have scientific evidence which all [most] athiests respond with is, "Why didn't you claim it then?" , "why" is because we dont rely on scientific evidence, though we like to be proven and not prove it.

    Islam is about being proven, and not about boasting and proving it.

    Some christians believe science is off the devil, this is funny but i respect it, and see there point. "Science kills earth"..and so on. [Ahh wont go into deep info will change the subject]/.
    Most Christians believe science is the study of Gods creation i.e the natural world. Although most also think natural science is the only science, and everything else is just theoretical hog-wash. And even then they avoid areas of that science which may hinder reconciliation between Christianity and science. But it's still acceptance of science none-the-less.
    Last edited by Doc; 11-16-2010 at 06:02 PM.

  5. #65
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,160
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post
    We have scientific evidence which all [most] athiests respond with is, "Why didn't you claim it then?" , "why" is because we dont rely on scientific evidence, though we like to be proven and not prove it.

    Islam is about being proven, and not about boasting and proving it.

    Some christians believe science is off the devil, this is funny but i respect it, and see there point. "Science kills earth"..and so on. [Ahh wont go into deep info will change the subject]/.
    k.

    There is natural Science in the Bible that wasn't found out until centuries after the fact. Again, don't assume what Christians think if you don't have the info straight.

  6. #66
    KABLE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,867
    Reputation
    192
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Pensive
    What seems more logical: The Big Bang Theory or that a "being" created everything?

  7. #67
    Visiblegaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    790
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by KABLE View Post
    What seems more logical: The Big Bang Theory or that a "being" created everything?
    Big bang theory...i mean c'mon your an idiot not to believe a big bang designed this perfect world, with cells and Humans and life, and organism, and brains that connect to our nerves, and hearts, and emotion.

    Its all the big bang theory

  8. #68
    KABLE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,867
    Reputation
    192
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Pensive
    And you're an idiot to believe that something out there that is perfect created everything.

  9. #69
    rpj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Kentucky USA
    Posts
    973
    Reputation
    34
    Thanks
    38
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    its all BS

  10. #70
    KABLE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,867
    Reputation
    192
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by rpj View Post
    its all BS
    666 posts. GG.

  11. #71
    Visiblegaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    790
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by KABLE View Post
    666 posts. GG.
    God created all.

    A big bang created all, including life and brains.

    I see why you chose the 2nd one...cuz its easier.

  12. #72
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,335
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post
    God created all.

    A big bang created all, including life and brains.

    I see why you chose the 2nd one...cuz its easier.
    How is it easier?

  13. #73
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post
    God created all.

    A big bang created all, including life and brains.

    I see why you chose the 2nd one...cuz its easier.
    I see why you believe in Islam, because its easier.


  14. #74
    KABLE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,867
    Reputation
    192
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I'm pretty sure believing in a prewritten book is easier.

  15. #75
    Visiblegaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    790
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    I see why you believe in Islam, because its easier.
    I guess having rules is easier then not having rules.

    your knowledge is limited bro, if this is what you think.

    Quote Originally Posted by KABLE View Post
    I'm pretty sure believing in a prewritten book is easier.
    Haha! same goes for you, "holybook** is easier"...Ok. follow the Quran for 12months and see how you get through, like i said before, the life you live is a comfortable life, which you have adapted to.

    The truth wont come and find you, you have to start looking.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. The real truth about black market
    By OMG*Is Ths Hapening?* in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-08-2010, 02:32 AM
  2. The Lousy Truth.
    By -ParallaX in forum Showroom
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-24-2010, 01:26 PM
  3. The real Truth on X-Trap and z8games....
    By marktuse in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 03-01-2010, 08:23 PM
  4. [Info] The real truth on x-trap and z8games
    By Brainkiller in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-01-2010, 06:02 AM
  5. The inconvienient truth about Arun and Dave
    By Dokuda in forum General
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-23-2009, 06:37 PM