Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 23 of 23
  1. #16
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,896
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post
    Someone is depressed

    The Illuminati Hierarchy

    ^I cba getting the info, go look it up your self, i did half the work and found it now you do the rest and read it.
    So its written by one man, with no factual proof.

    Ok so let me explain this to ALL of you fucking retards.


    There is currently 6 BILLION people on this planet.

    Now one person makes a site, post no facts, and says "hey the rich are part of the illuminati."

    You believe them because you are paranoid. There are as much facts about the illuminati as there are ghost, aliens, and the g spot.


  2. #17
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,928
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,217
    My Mood
    Fine
    I believe someone told Dave to prove there is no god ... what about you prove there is one?

  3. #18
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,600
    Reputation
    1898
    Thanks
    3,203
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    So its written by one man, with no factual proof.

    Ok so let me explain this to ALL of you fucking retards.


    There is currently 6 BILLION people on this planet.

    Now one person makes a site, post no facts, and says "hey the rich are part of the illuminati."

    You believe them because you are paranoid. There are as much facts about the illuminati as there are ghost, aliens, and the g spot.

    Why so mad bro?

    Paranoia has nothing to do with it.
    Picture the world as black and white
    what we the normal everyday slobs see on tv is white
    it is what we percieve as the truth of the world.
    What we don't understand is that there is a black side of events,
    whether they be openly sinister, or self righteous in the minds of these people is beyond me.

    I can guarantee you that the majority of people don't see the truth.
    We are given signs everyday, but most are oblivious to these signs.
    See what Visible fails to see, and what I have failed to see until now,
    is that the 3 major organized religions were not in fact infiltrated,
    but they were orchestrated with no divine involvment from the get go.
    Anyone that debates that Religion isn't a tool to keep people in line,
    will never understand the truth of this life or God for that matter.

    The only person that is delusional here would be yourself.
    I'm not saying you're wrong for this,
    because honestly you're among billions.
    But if you really think the world is just as we see it,
    then I don't think you understand how power, money, and ego can corrupt someone. People that have no God strive to "be" God.
    Last edited by Ethereal; 11-17-2010 at 07:46 AM.

  4. #19
    Visiblegaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    790
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Why so mad bro?

    Paranoia has nothing to do with it.
    Picture the world as black and white
    what we the normal everyday slobs see on tv is white
    it is what we percieve as the truth of the world.
    What we don't understand is that there is a black side of events,
    whether they be openly sinister, or self righteous in the minds of these people is beyond me.

    I can guarantee you that the majority of people don't see the truth.
    We are given signs everyday, but most are oblivious to these signs.
    See what Visible fails to see, and what I have failed to see until now,
    is that the 3 major organized religions were not in fact infiltrated,
    but they were orchestrated with no divine involvment from the get go.
    Anyone that debates that Religion isn't a tool to keep people in line,
    will never understand the truth of this life or God for that matter.

    The only person that is delusional here would be yourself.
    I'm not saying you're wrong for this,
    because honestly you're among billions.
    But if you really think the world is just as we see it,
    then I don't think you understand how power, money, and ego can corrupt someone. People that have no God strive to "be" God.
    *whipes tear from eyes* He does have a point.

  5. #20
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,928
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,217
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    [the three major religions] were orchestrated with no divine involvment

    Anyone that debates that Religion isn't a tool to keep people in line,
    will never understand the truth of this life or God for that matter.

    power, money, and ego can corrupt someone. People that have no God strive to "be" God.
    I like that

    There's this cool book written by a Slovenian auther called "Alamut", read it once (translated into tons of languages). Apart from the "corrupt someone" part (there are no inherited moral values), I agree

  6. #21
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,896
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Why so mad bro?

    Paranoia has nothing to do with it.
    Picture the world as black and white
    what we the normal everyday slobs see on tv is white
    it is what we percieve as the truth of the world.
    What we don't understand is that there is a black side of events,
    whether they be openly sinister, or self righteous in the minds of these people is beyond me.

    I can guarantee you that the majority of people don't see the truth.
    We are given signs everyday, but most are oblivious to these signs.
    See what Visible fails to see, and what I have failed to see until now,
    is that the 3 major organized religions were not in fact infiltrated,
    but they were orchestrated with no divine involvment from the get go.
    Anyone that debates that Religion isn't a tool to keep people in line,
    will never understand the truth of this life or God for that matter.

    The only person that is delusional here would be yourself.
    I'm not saying you're wrong for this,
    because honestly you're among billions.
    But if you really think the world is just as we see it,
    then I don't think you understand how power, money, and ego can corrupt someone. People that have no God strive to "be" God.
    You do know that your like textbook paranoid right?
    "Everyone is oblivious to the truth except those who believe in this." Gee, i've heard that one before. Like in every conspiracy.

    --------------------------------------------------
    Let me just make this clear for all you dumbasses too.

    NO ONE CARES IF YOU BLAME THE ILLUMINATI.

    Go ahead and do it all you want, its like blaming a fucking alien or ghost, you got no proof, and it never solves anything to blame them.

    Oh look the illuminati is behind this, well so what?

    Thats the whole part that you fucktards never get, you blame them for anything, and in the end, it don't fuckin matter because you can't actually put them on trial, bring them to justice, or w/e the fuck you think should be done.
    -------------------------------------------------------
    The illuminati is made out of rich people who have vast influences, oh wait, thats just RICH PEOPLE IN GENERAL.

    What is the difference between a rich person who has a lot of power and an illuminati? Nothing.
    --------------------------------------------------------


  7. #22
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,600
    Reputation
    1898
    Thanks
    3,203
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    You do know that your like textbook paranoid right?
    "Everyone is oblivious to the truth except those who believe in this." Gee, i've heard that one before. Like in every conspiracy.

    --------------------------------------------------
    Let me just make this clear for all you dumbasses too.

    NO ONE CARES IF YOU BLAME THE ILLUMINATI.

    Go ahead and do it all you want, its like blaming a fucking alien or ghost, you got no proof, and it never solves anything to blame them.

    Oh look the illuminati is behind this, well so what?

    Thats the whole part that you fucktards never get, you blame them for anything, and in the end, it don't fuckin matter because you can't actually put them on trial, bring them to justice, or w/e the fuck you think should be done.
    -------------------------------------------------------
    The illuminati is made out of rich people who have vast influences, oh wait, thats just RICH PEOPLE IN GENERAL.

    What is the difference between a rich person who has a lot of power and an illuminati? Nothing.
    --------------------------------------------------------
    It goes beyond the Illuminati..
    and again more insults at people..you're a cool guy man.
    You find it completely not plausible that there may be a choice group of bloodlines that have had a massive impact on how the worlds events unfold..
    I mean..we aren't the assholes here for having an open mind,
    and trying to find some kind of truth or meaning to this life.
    You seem like someone that is comfortable with the bullshit that is happening on this planet, well we aren't all like you. So get over it.
    Your argument is not valued more then any of ours.

    And no one is blaming the Illuminati for everything..
    Hell there could be a completely different name for the higher ups,
    there is certainly a heirarchy as there is in any organization.

    You keep flipping out on people here..
    hey guess what?
    This is the DEBATE section.
    Not the EMPIRE IS RIGHT section.
    We are here to debate things,
    and some of us have the maturity to do it without flaming people constantly.
    Last edited by Ethereal; 11-17-2010 at 05:53 PM.

  8. #23
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,896
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    i made a thread, go read it.


Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12