Thread: So

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 115
  1. #16
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post
    All are from the source of God, why do you think Muslim dont do the "burn the bible or torah day"? because allah has warned us they were revilations.

    But what many dont know is pagans [statue worshippers] had a part in passing on the bible and torah. but this is only my belief.

    Many disagree

    Quran is the last and final untouched revilation.

    There is records of Jews defending the Torah with their bodies in the past.

  2. #17
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,161
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post
    All are from the source of God, why do you think Muslim dont do the "burn the bible or torah day"? because allah has warned us they were revilations.

    But what many dont know is pagans [statue worshippers] had a part in passing on the bible and torah. but this is only my belief.

    Many disagree

    Quran is the last and final untouched revilation.
    Cool story, and before Muhammed came along Muslims were Moon worshippers.
    As a matter of fact, Muslims were the last Pagans out of all 3..
    so what kind of point are you trying to make here?

  3. #18
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Cool story, and before Muhammed came along Muslims were Moon worshippers.
    As a matter of fact, Muslims were the last Pagans out of all 3..
    so what kind of point are you trying to make here?
    Ironic that pagan was leading in Europe and the Christians wiped them out.

    Funny, eh?

  4. #19
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,161
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    Ironic that pagan was leading in Europe and the Christians wiped them out.

    Funny, eh?
    Before or after they moved across the Middle East conquering Holy land?
    Give me a time line, otherwise I'm not sure what exactly you're talking about.

  5. #20
    Visiblegaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    790
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Cool story, and before Muhammed came along Muslims were Moon worshippers.
    As a matter of fact, Muslims were the last Pagans out of all 3..
    so what kind of point are you trying to make here?

    Out of all 3? so there was:

    Christian pagan
    Jew Pagan
    Muslim pagan

    What is your point? there was no "3" different pagans. God sent down his messengers in different locations of the earth last of which was the middle east.

    Pagans did not worship moon Gods, that is witch craft who worship moon Gods.
    Pagans worshipped statues, but not the statue it self but spirit within the statue. the statue is just symbolic.

    "And from among His Signs are the night and the day, and the sun and the moon. Do not bow down to the sun nor to the moon, but only bow down (prostrate) to "Allah" Who created them, if you worship Him."
    [Holy Quran 41:37]

    This was a verse attended to pagans, whom worshipped 300+ Gods and Islam brought them to worshipping the 1 and only God.

    "Muslims where moon worshippers" stakhfirallah, How can a Muslim worship the moon? he can't follow Islam if he worships the moon. sorry brother but fail point here.

    Peace be with you

    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    There is records of Jews defending the Torah with their bodies in the past.
    I respect that but defending a copy is no use, as theres many of them and its just ink on paper

    But if it was the only one, then i respect that
    Last edited by Visiblegaming; 11-21-2010 at 11:42 AM.

  6. #21
    jwtog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    159
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Cool story, and before Muhammed came along Muslims were Moon worshippers.
    As a matter of fact, Muslims were the last Pagans out of all 3..
    so what kind of point are you trying to make here?
    Muslim means a person who has submitted his will to God, so when the word Muslim defines a person who is submitting his will to God, how can this be a person that worships the moon?

  7. #22
    Casavir's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Athens,Greece
    Posts
    1,261
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    168
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by jwtog View Post
    Muslim means a person who has submitted his will to God, so when the word Muslim defines a person who is submitting his will to God, how can this be a person that worships the moon?
    he might think God is the moon,or there is a God of the Moon,with that logic.
    so your logic failed
    Quote Originally Posted by Armalite42 View Post
    I am the sperm that won
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Surprisingly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    whoever made this thread... you just got owned by Casavir...
    Ὦ ξεῖν', ἀγγέλλειν Λακεδαιμονίοις ὅτι τῇδε κείμεθα, τοῖς κείνων ῥήμασι πειθόμενοι.

    50% Spartan,50% Macedonian.100% Greek

  8. #23
    jwtog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    159
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Casavir View Post
    he might think God is the moon,or there is a God of the Moon,with that logic.
    so your logic failed
    I was refering to the unseen God. (I knew I should've included that but thought it would make sense)

  9. #24
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,161
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by jwtog View Post
    Muslim means a person who has submitted his will to God, so when the word Muslim defines a person who is submitting his will to God, how can this be a person that worships the moon?
    Get on track please.
    We were speaking of practice before the prophet was in the picture.

    read earlier threads to understand why I even wrote this in the first place.

  10. #25
    jwtog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    159
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Get on track please.
    We were speaking of practice before the prophet was in the picture.

    read earlier threads to understand why I even wrote this in the first place.
    Muslim means a person who submitted his will to God, that's the definition of the word Muslim. That's all I'm saying.

  11. #26
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,161
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by jwtog View Post
    Muslim means a person who submitted his will to God, that's the definition of the word Muslim. That's all I'm saying.
    ....I give up.

  12. #27
    jwtog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    159
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    ....I give up.

    FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER

  13. #28
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by jwtog View Post

    FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER
    SPAM SPAM SPAM PAM.


    Ok ontopic, does that mean you live for God?


  14. #29
    jwtog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    159
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    SPAM SPAM SPAM PAM.


    Ok ontopic, does that mean you live for God?
    It means you live for God, to follow his teaching, to do good deeds so that you may enter paradise if God is willing to grant you a place therein.

  15. #30
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Before or after they moved across the Middle East conquering Holy land?
    Give me a time line, otherwise I'm not sure what exactly you're talking about.
    Christianization - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    There is too much to explain, read this article about it. Yeah it is wiki, but it a good source, not the best.


    Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post
    Out of all 3? so there was:

    Christian pagan
    Jew Pagan
    Muslim pagan

    What is your point? there was no "3" different pagans. God sent down his messengers in different locations of the earth last of which was the middle east.

    Pagans did not worship moon Gods, that is witch craft who worship moon Gods.
    Pagans worshipped statues, but not the statue it self but spirit within the statue. the statue is just symbolic.

    "And from among His Signs are the night and the day, and the sun and the moon. Do not bow down to the sun nor to the moon, but only bow down (prostrate) to "Allah" Who created them, if you worship Him."
    [Holy Quran 41:37]

    This was a verse attended to pagans, whom worshipped 300+ Gods and Islam brought them to worshipping the 1 and only God.

    "Muslims where moon worshippers" stakhfirallah, How can a Muslim worship the moon? he can't follow Islam if he worships the moon. sorry brother but fail point here.

    Peace be with you



    I respect that but defending a copy is no use, as theres many of them and its just ink on paper

    But if it was the only one, then i respect that

    Jews wasn't Pagan, as they was the first religion group. Second, a pagan is a group that is not a Christan or a Jew. So Muslims are known to be Pagans. Second of all, you get mad if someone burn the koran.. but no. Unlike Christians and Muslims, the Torah is always handwritten.. yes the person write out ten books of the Bible/Q'uran with their bare hands. Everything had to be neat, every word, period, marking, etc. Had to be the same thing, this took months to make and the Torah was sacred to us. It was often a huge loss of losing this as copies was few back when Jews was being killed off and what not.
    Last edited by Mouzie; 11-22-2010 at 01:47 PM.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast