Thread: So

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 115
  1. #76
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,930
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,216
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post
    What proof is there God spoke to moses in a bush? what proof is there Jesus actualy was a man of God? and not a story that many believed?

    Its faith.
    There is none of anything, that's the main problem about religions. No proof /

  2. #77
    Visiblegaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    790
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Coeus View Post


    There is none of anything, that's the main problem about religions. No proof /
    Religion isn't about proof but about faith, one will regret it on the day of judgement, and saying to God "there was no proof", God has given you the freedom of choice, God makes you think "Maby there is a God", on the otherhand, he gives you choice, the other influenced by shaytan himself, telling you, "Naw i see no proof".

    Belief needs faith, faith is a skill.

  3. #78
    Casavir's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Athens,Greece
    Posts
    1,261
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    168
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    if we had proof about religions,they wouldn't be any.
    That'swhat religions are all about:believing.
    If Jesus spawned in the middle of New York,and started making miracles,certainly,everyone would start believing in Christianity.But that would mess the whole 'save your soul by believing' thing religions have.
    Quote Originally Posted by Armalite42 View Post
    I am the sperm that won
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Surprisingly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    whoever made this thread... you just got owned by Casavir...
    Ὦ ξεῖν', ἀγγέλλειν Λακεδαιμονίοις ὅτι τῇδε κείμεθα, τοῖς κείνων ῥήμασι πειθόμενοι.

    50% Spartan,50% Macedonian.100% Greek

  4. #79
    Visiblegaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    790
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Casavir View Post
    if we had proof about religions,they wouldn't be any.
    That'swhat religions are all about:believing.
    If Jesus spawned in the middle of New York,and started making miracles,certainly,everyone would start believing in Christianity.But that would mess the whole 'save your soul by believing' thing religions have.
    Spot on, if Jesus OR mohammed OR moses OR abraham apeared...All will believe, there will be no test in life, and satan will be lonely in hell :c, well..apart from EMPIRE as his company

  5. #80
    Casavir's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Athens,Greece
    Posts
    1,261
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    168
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post
    Spot on, if Jesus OR mohammed OR moses OR abraham apeared...All will believe, there will be no test in life, and satan will be lonely in hell :c, well..apart from EMPIRE as his company
    (epicly)mean post is mean
    Quote Originally Posted by Armalite42 View Post
    I am the sperm that won
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Surprisingly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    whoever made this thread... you just got owned by Casavir...
    Ὦ ξεῖν', ἀγγέλλειν Λακεδαιμονίοις ὅτι τῇδε κείμεθα, τοῖς κείνων ῥήμασι πειθόμενοι.

    50% Spartan,50% Macedonian.100% Greek

  6. #81
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post
    What proof is there God spoke to moses in a bush? what proof is there Jesus actualy was a man of God? and not a story that many believed?

    Its faith.
    long story short, he has no proof.

    Therefore he fails.


  7. #82
    Visiblegaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    790
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    long story short, he has no proof.

    Therefore he fails.

    Ok, you just lack the skill of faith, one day you will gain it, if not now then tommorow, if not tommorow then when death comes, but when death comes it will be too late.

    May Allah guide you.

  8. #83
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,336
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post
    Ok, you just lack the skill of faith, one day you will gain it, if not now then tommorow, if not tommorow then when death comes, but when death comes it will be too late.

    May Allah guide you.
    He does have faith. Just not in your God

  9. #84
    Visiblegaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    790
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


    He does have faith. Just not in your God
    *AHM* you've ignored me right? stay out of the section if you dont bother reading, I believe we all worship the same God but have different beliefs on the prophetsssengers.

  10. #85
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,336
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post
    *AHM* you've ignored me right? stay out of the section if you dont bother reading, I believe we all worship the same God but have different beliefs on the prophetsssengers.
    Ehh, that is your belief. Stop trying to push your belief as truth.

  11. #86
    derkman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Don't worry about it
    Posts
    8,292
    Reputation
    255
    Thanks
    390
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post
    *AHM* you've ignored me right? stay out of the section if you dont bother reading, I believe we all worship the same God but have different beliefs on the prophetsssengers.
    your belief but not really


  12. #87
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post
    *AHM* you've ignored me right? stay out of the section if you dont bother reading, I believe we all worship the same God but have different beliefs on the prophetsssengers.
    since when do you read??/
    you can believe that all you want, doesn't make it true


  13. #88
    Casavir's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Athens,Greece
    Posts
    1,261
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    168
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    visible belongs at the kind of people that believe in dan brown's books
    Quote Originally Posted by Armalite42 View Post
    I am the sperm that won
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Surprisingly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    whoever made this thread... you just got owned by Casavir...
    Ὦ ξεῖν', ἀγγέλλειν Λακεδαιμονίοις ὅτι τῇδε κείμεθα, τοῖς κείνων ῥήμασι πειθόμενοι.

    50% Spartan,50% Macedonian.100% Greek

  14. #89
    Visiblegaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    790
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Casavir View Post
    visible belongs at the kind of people that believe in dan brown's books
    2nd time making this failed joke bro, think of a new one.

  15. #90
    Casavir's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Athens,Greece
    Posts
    1,261
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    168
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post
    2nd time making this failed joke bro, think of a new one.
    but I like it
    anyway...does anyone remember what the topic of this thread was?
    oh yes.
    that again.
    to be honest,both Islam and Christianity suck.
    Becuase we count numbers, Christians 1.5billion Muslims 1billion or any number.
    We both believe in an abrahamic faith.
    but...how many people who identify themselves as christians or muslims,do exactly what the holy texts tell them to?
    I know i don't.
    we should stop comparing the religions,or say they're identical.
    Let's just let it go.
    Last edited by Casavir; 12-01-2010 at 01:06 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Armalite42 View Post
    I am the sperm that won
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Surprisingly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    whoever made this thread... you just got owned by Casavir...
    Ὦ ξεῖν', ἀγγέλλειν Λακεδαιμονίοις ὅτι τῇδε κείμεθα, τοῖς κείνων ῥήμασι πειθόμενοι.

    50% Spartan,50% Macedonian.100% Greek

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast