Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Janet View Post
    thats cool
    STFU Spammer.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by CaT- View Post
    I have, like my friend that I was talking about.
    -------------The second u said the reasons i knew ur bullshitting, no Muslim converts because of questions a child can answer.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by iRateIslam View Post
    -------------The second u said the reasons i knew ur bullshitting, no Muslim converts because of questions a child can answer.
    So you're saying that being prosecuted for finding faults in this religion is childish? / be more bias please.

ex-
    ex-x2
    ex-

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by iRateIslam View Post
    :/

Answering things with "you have to have faith" is funny.

So you love your GF or your mom more?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Empire,that's the best question we had at debate fort for the months I've been posting here
    awaiting response by visible
    Quote Originally Posted by Armalite42 View Post
    I am the sperm that won
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Surprisingly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    whoever made this thread... you just got owned by Casavir...
    Ὦ ξεῖν', ἀγγέλλειν Λακεδαιμονίοις ὅτι τῇδε κείμεθα, τοῖς κείνων ῥήμασι πειθόμενοι.

50% Spartan,50% Macedonian.100% Greek

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post
    I know im not, breakin 1 rule right now [dating] , not actualy a rule, but a warning, that it will lead to major sin, but i know i have willpower to hold back

countdown = 2months before i ask for marriage
    Brother you have to be carefull, I've got a GF for 2,5 years now, I've had a relationship with her before I became a Muslim, she's a Muslim herself and at first I didn't want to know about Islam but for some reason I started doing research (After 2 years and 3 months) and now I myself am Muslim. I love her so therefore saying oke let's stop seeing each other is very difficult and I say it is not an option. So if it will work out with the lady you are dating, if she agrees get an Islamic marriage contract as soon as possible, you will not be married in law in where you live, but before Allah you are married. So then you can go ahead and do what you do if you know what I mean.

My answer to this question is that I love my GF more then my mother. Because she is the one I wish to spend the rest of my life with and inshallah (if god wills) marry. And the love for your GF is very different compared to the love for your mother. Of course you don't want to get intimate with your mother, like you do want to be intimate with your GF.
    So I love my GF more then my mother.

Now off to reading a load of posts in here because I haven't tuned in.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    The question wasn't for you.
    -.-

Idiot.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by jwtog View Post
    Brother you have to be carefull, I've got a GF for 2,5 years now, I've had a relationship with her before I became a Muslim, she's a Muslim herself and at first I didn't want to know about Islam but for some reason I started doing research (After 2 years and 3 months) and now I myself am Muslim. I love her so therefore saying oke let's stop seeing each other is very difficult and I say it is not an option. So if it will work out with the lady you are dating, if she agrees get an Islamic marriage contract as soon as possible, you will not be married in law in where you live, but before Allah you are married. So then you can go ahead and do what you do if you know what I mean.

My answer to this question is that I love my GF more then my mother. Because she is the one I wish to spend the rest of my life with and inshallah (if god wills) marry. And the love for your GF is very different compared to the love for your mother. Of course you don't want to get intimate with your mother, like you do want to be intimate with your GF.
    So I love my GF more then my mother.

Now off to reading a load of posts in here because I haven't tuned in.
    I respect that :]

What i mean is:

Mother = Respectful relationship and the prophet said, heaven is under ur mothers feet. [i.e/ u can't enter heaven without lightening ur mothers thaughts of u]

So if i had to kill ma mother or Gf, i would do whichever ma mother wills, but if i know she isn't ready[has sinned a lot] i will save her, as saving her will lighten up her thaughts of me from - / +. negative to positive.

Though most people will think im craz, but ofc i will tell ma Gf to sa shahada even if she doesn't want to die as ma mother wills-goes.

Mu'aawiyah Ibne Juhaymah radhiyallahu anhumaa relates: My father, Juhaymah radhiyallahu anhu, went to the Apostle of Allah sallallahu alayhi wasallam and said, 'I intend to go on Jihaad and have come to seek your advice.' The Prophet sallallahu alayhi wasallam asked him, 'Is your mother alive?' 'Yes' he replied. 'Then stay with her and look after her needs. Your Heaven lies under her feet' said the Prophet sallallahu alayhi wasallam .

This is what i follow and alwaYs will.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by CaT- View Post
    It k, i've converted many muslims in christianity ^^
    I don't care.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678