Thread: Hey visible,

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Coeus View Post

They still can't be identical to the Qur'an that was created centuries later
    We will never know, oh and i believe all men are the son of God, Jesus is the son of God, but not son as in father and son, but as in hes the creator so "son" is the metaphor of creation, as a father creates a son.

What i have a problem with is "begotten" son, which is a sexual refrence to getting a son.

If i was told to follow the bible i would, but with my own interpretation, i dont follow others i investigate for my self.

As for an athiest, i "suggest" adopting a religion no matter what it is, but worship 1 God, i understand how your used to being an athiest but, just try, maby you like it, maby you don't, but im not suggesting you to give up your life.

Just give it a go , i've given athiesm a go for like 2months gotta say i loved it, having no rules, but i faced the fact that life is rules, and no rules breaks every rule.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Nihlism. I manage just fine, Nietzsche, Heidegger and Schopenhauer are worth reading / /

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Coeus View Post
    Nihlism. I manage just fine, Nietzsche, Heidegger and Schopenhauer are worth reading / /
    What i think is athiest is just refusing to handle the law (religious law, rules) but i am starting to think its just another faith in which you believe there is no meaning to life.

but tbh, if i met someone in real life like this i will be baffled.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Visible the problem with you believing w/e you want is not that its wrong, its that you argue and say that only your belief is right, when you aren't even a follower of the religion, or even look up what other people of the religion follow.

Basically, you think "A" and then say "B" is what other people believe when really they believe "C" and your just making up "B" because it goes somewhat with your belief in "A"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Visible the problem with you believing w/e you want is not that its wrong, its that you argue and say that only your belief is right, when you aren't even a follower of the religion, or even look up what other people of the religion follow.

Basically, you think "A" and then say "B" is what other people believe when really they believe "C" and your just making up "B" because it goes somewhat with your belief in "A"
    Green:No sense at all.

Count the amount of times i've said "Christianity/Muslim/Judaism are like the same religion"...Mhm over 5x.

you see Most people follow a "school of teaching" and call them self "sunni, shia, wahabi" ect. but i dont like calling my self neither, i call my self a Muslim and thats where it ends.

Sects are prohibited in Islam, but people still keep making them.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post
    Green:No sense at all..
    Let me simplify it.

YOU MAKE STUFF UP BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead

Let me simplify it.

YOU MAKE STUFF UP BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW.
    You still mad ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Xscapism View Post

You still mad ?
    You still necro for MJ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post
    What i think is athiest is just refusing to handle the law (religious law, rules) but i am starting to think its just another faith in which you believe there is no meaning to life.

but tbh, if i met someone in real life like this i will be baffled.
    I believe there is no "greater purpose" to life. As for the meaning, that's up to us. If we do something great our lives will mean something to this world and it's (future) inhabitants /

Religion serves as some sort of caring mother that will caress you and tell you what is right and what is wrong and that you have a purpose. In reality right and wrong are defined by your culture and beliefs (religion shapes our culture and beliefs so most people believe in the moral values from religions, even if they aren't religious - I believe that doing "good" stuff is right for example /), but (from my point of view) nobody has a purpose that they will be able to know (if the question of predetermination is brought up there is a high chance everything is predetermined but, as Heisenberg's uncertainty principle says - we cannot know what will happen thus we have free will).

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by m3_ View Post
    I believe there is no "greater purpose" to life. As for the meaning, that's up to us. If we do something great our lives will mean something to this world and it's (future) inhabitants /

Religion serves as some sort of caring mother that will caress you and tell you what is right and what is wrong and that you have a purpose. In reality right and wrong are defined by your culture and beliefs (religion shapes our culture and beliefs so most people believe in the moral values from religions, even if they aren't religious - I believe that doing "good" stuff is right for example /), but (from my point of view) nobody has a purpose that they will be able to know (if the question of predetermination is brought up there is a high chance everything is predetermined but, as Heisenberg's uncertainty principle says - we cannot know what will happen thus we have free will).

O.O I'm starting to understand, but your the first person i understand the other non-religious people i know are life "I don't care about religion..." and so on.
    we cannot know what will happen thus we have free will
    I believe we have free will, but i also believe we cannot know what will happen, but what i ALSO believe is that we will be judged.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    :/ judgement is all to often used as a threat. Even by you visible.

Thanks
    visible is just a butthurt fag who argues in the debate section to gain attention.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    :/ judgement is all to often used as a threat. Even by you visible.
    A threat? when did i use it as a threat dumbass.

Now i use it as a threat : if you dont change your ways your going to be dancing with the devil - immortal technique

Quote Originally Posted by Sjlasjla View Post
    visible is just a butthurt fag who argues in the debate section to gain attention.

^Has nothing to do with this section, yet trieng to seek attention.

Im the butthurt fag right? and im the one seeking attention? ok bro nice one

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Saying "your going to hell if you don't believe this" is a threat visible.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Saying "your going to hell if you don't believe this" is a threat visible.
    Oh really its a threat? well how about this.

If you don't change the way you are, you Will end up in the wrong end of the bridge.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast