Thread: Who did 9/11?

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 126
  1. #1
    Visiblegaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    790
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Angelic

    Who did 9/11?

    Start debate:

    Ill start it off with a video


  2. #2
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,160
    My Mood
    Amused
    Good man..
    So you looked up Bill Cooper, was it I that lead you there or someones else?

    I have been a huge supporter of Bill for a long time,
    and advocated people to check his videos out here in the past.
    Check out his stuff on Hoax alien invasions. Pretty crazy.

    Bill was killed in front of his home by police, after weeks of being harassed by
    Feds and local law enforcement. There are many theories floating around to the real story behind his death, whether it was Initiated By Bill or Law enforcement.

    I find it hard to believe that someone that had served his country in 2 branches of Military and afterwards dedicated his life to showing people the truth,
    just flips out and tries to kill a cop.

    Bill wasn't done showing people the truth.
    He spent over 20 years non violently speaking about the secret government..
    I think what happened is that he hit a vein,
    he revealed something that no other theorist ever had,
    and he was taken out to prevent anymore of the truth being set free.

    God bless you Bill.
    You sit with the Lord now, for you were a great Christian and a great patriot.

  3. #3
    derkman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Don't worry about it
    Posts
    8,292
    Reputation
    255
    Thanks
    390
    My Mood
    Cool
    Illuminati


  4. #4
    Visiblegaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    790
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Good man..
    So you looked up Bill Cooper, was it I that lead you there or someones else?

    I have been a huge supporter of Bill for a long time,
    and advocated people to check his videos out here in the past.
    Check out his stuff on Hoax alien invasions. Pretty crazy.

    Bill was killed in front of his home by police, after weeks of being harassed by
    Feds and local law enforcement. There are many theories floating around to the real story behind his death, whether it was Initiated By Bill or Law enforcement.

    I find it hard to believe that someone that had served his country in 2 branches of Military and afterwards dedicated his life to showing people the truth,
    just flips out and tries to kill a cop.

    Bill wasn't done showing people the truth.
    He spent over 20 years non violently speaking about the secret government..
    I think what happened is that he hit a vein,
    he revealed something that no other theorist ever had,
    and he was taken out to prevent anymore of the truth being set free.

    God bless you Bill.
    You sit with the Lord now, for you were a great Christian and a great patriot.

    Didn't hear about him [can't remember i suffer of short term memory loss sometimes] till like a group conversation at work, what makes it obviouse is that he died shortly after his claims...

    I feel like getting a fish and slapping all those who think illuminati is fake with it.

  5. #5
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,160
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post
    Didn't hear about him [can't remember i suffer of short term memory loss sometimes] till like a group conversation at work, what makes it obviouse is that he died shortly after his claims...

    I feel like getting a fish and slapping all those who think illuminati is fake with it.
    Nah, He was alive for a while after 9/11.

    He was killed after revealing a hoax alien invasion would take place.
    Those were the last things he was talking about on his radio show.

    He was a Strategic Air Command officer in the air force, then rose to the rank of petty officer in the navy.

    hell of a way to repay his efforts huh?

  6. #6
    Visiblegaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    790
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Nah, He was alive for a while after 9/11.

    He was killed after revealing a hoax alien invasion would take place.
    Those were the last things he was talking about on his radio show.

    He was a Strategic Air Command officer in the air force, then rose to the rank of petty officer in the navy.

    hell of a way to repay his efforts huh?
    Like i always say, America use everything in there power to corrupt people, this includes religion, tention starts because of politics and will always be like that.

    What i think is weird, why not aim for the white house? if i was a terrorist 1st target = white house, not the freaking 9/11 where you know innocent people will die.

    whitehouse is much more simple, the pentagon attack was a good target but it didn't make much of a mess. if only george bush was inside it that time..

    Martin luther king gets assassinated for f!@£ing helping! and GEORGE BUSH DOESN'T! george bush has effected lives of BILLIONS and yet no assassination? damn..

  7. #7
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I'ma go out on a limb and say it was the terrorist.


  8. #8
    CaT-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,335
    Reputation
    311
    Thanks
    488
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quick question, did Obama ever publicly say he was behind it?


    ex-
    ex-x2
    ex-

  9. #9
    Visiblegaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    790
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by CaT- View Post
    Quick question, did Obama ever publicly say he was behind it?
    secret society? yes he did [sarcasm]

  10. #10
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Obama wasn't president at the time...........


  11. #11
    Casavir's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Athens,Greece
    Posts
    1,261
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    168
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    I feel the urge to say o rly
    and I can't supress it
    O RLY? /
    Quote Originally Posted by Armalite42 View Post
    I am the sperm that won
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Surprisingly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    whoever made this thread... you just got owned by Casavir...
    Ὦ ξεῖν', ἀγγέλλειν Λακεδαιμονίοις ὅτι τῇδε κείμεθα, τοῖς κείνων ῥήμασι πειθόμενοι.

    50% Spartan,50% Macedonian.100% Greek

  12. #12
    jwtog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    159
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Surely Obama is just a puppet behind a powerfull organisation like the one in Prison Break

  13. #13
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by jwtog View Post
    Surely Obama is just a puppet behind a powerfull organisation like the one in Prison Break
    taking tv literally is a bad idea.


  14. #14
    Visiblegaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    790
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    taking tv literally is a bad idea.
    Everything to you is fake why not hang yourself? isn't life fake?

  15. #15
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post
    Everything to you is fake why not hang yourself? isn't life fake?
    Reality in itself is a lie,

    But nah, i still enjoy it. Why don't you? You will be in heaven sooner right?

    AHAHAHAH

    Sorry, you think your part of the 200mill "true" muslims still right? LOL

    Yeah, i'm sure the true muslims tell other people to go die daily, because thats what god wants lulz.


Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast