Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 132
  1. #91
    CaT-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,335
    Reputation
    311
    Thanks
    488
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Para DICE View Post
    The quran hardly mentions the prophet Mohammed so sit back down.

    The quran mentions guidance not law, when it's said "intoxicants is bad" it isn't saying "DON'T take intoxicants" God is giving us freedom of choice, we could take intoxicants and die, and pay for it. or we could live happy without it.

    Though men with common sense, have tooken these verses and made it into law, so that us humans don't go man or drunk or high or w.e you want to call another road to death.

    Do research:

    How much people in the western world die from car accidents, DUE TO ALCOHOL INFLUENCE.

    How much people in the western world die from ALCOHOL itself.

    How much people in the western world die from DRUGS.

    How much people in the western world die form DRUG INFLUENCED CAR ACCIDENTS.

    need i say more?

    Now do the same with Muslims.
    only 60k out of 350mil in the US


    ex-
    ex-x2
    ex-

  2. #92
    lies''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    398
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by CaT- View Post


    only 60k out of 350mil in the US
    If that number is true then without this, 60.000 more people will be living. It seems low until someone of your family members is found dead by drinking alcohol or whatever it may be.

  3. #93
    Para DICE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    349
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by CaT- View Post


    only 60k out of 350mil in the US
    BULLSHIT! LOL!

    Drunk driving in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    275,000 were injured in alcohol-related accidents in 2003

    17,941 people died in 2006

    In 1 year this is A LOT! believe me, it is. its like a whole state dieng out in 1 year.

    estimates that 17,941 people died in 2006 in alcohol-related collisions, representing 40% of total traffic deaths in the US. NHTSA states 275,000 were injured in alcohol-related accidents in 2003
    40%? ok get rid of the drinking, many people will be left with body parts or family members they lost because of alcohol.

  4. #94
    CaT-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,335
    Reputation
    311
    Thanks
    488
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Para DICE View Post
    BULLSHIT! LOL!

    Drunk driving in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    275,000 were injured in alcohol-related accidents in 2003

    17,941 people died in 2006

    In 1 year this is A LOT! believe me, it is. its like a whole state dieng out in 1 year.



    40%? ok get rid of the drinking, many people will be left with body parts or family members they lost because of alcohol.
    my # of people was a lot more than yours :| so why are you arguing? You just proved that it's much lower, the number of people who die.


    ex-
    ex-x2
    ex-

  5. #95
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Para DICE View Post
    The quran hardly mentions the prophet Mohammed so sit back down.

    The quran mentions guidance not law, when it's said "intoxicants is bad" it isn't saying "DON'T take intoxicants" God is giving us freedom of choice, we could take intoxicants and die, and pay for it. or we could live happy without it.

    Though men with common sense, have tooken these verses and made it into law, so that us humans don't go man or drunk or high or w.e you want to call another road to death.

    Do research:

    How much people in the western world die from car accidents, DUE TO ALCOHOL INFLUENCE.

    How much people in the western world die from ALCOHOL itself.

    How much people in the western world die from DRUGS.

    How much people in the western world die form DRUG INFLUENCED CAR ACCIDENTS.

    need i say more?

    Now do the same with Muslims.
    I don't remember alcohol having anything to do with this conversation.

    Cool story bro.


  6. #96
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Para DICE View Post
    The quran hardly mentions the prophet Mohammed so sit back down.

    The quran mentions guidance not law, when it's said "intoxicants is bad" it isn't saying "DON'T take intoxicants" God is giving us freedom of choice, we could take intoxicants and die, and pay for it. or we could live happy without it.

    Though men with common sense, have tooken these verses and made it into law, so that us humans don't go man or drunk or high or w.e you want to call another road to death.

    Do research:

    How much people in the western world die from car accidents, DUE TO ALCOHOL INFLUENCE.

    How much people in the western world die from ALCOHOL itself.

    How much people in the western world die from DRUGS.

    How much people in the western world die form DRUG INFLUENCED CAR ACCIDENTS.

    need i say more?

    Now do the same with Muslims.
    I like how you split the Western world.. to Muslims. Like, you can split a religion group to a country. Is an American always a Christian? No, they can be Jewish, Atheist, etc.

    Now I can flip it around.

    How many women are raped by marriage?

    How many children are forced to wed at a young age?

    How many children are sexually abused?

    How many forced circumcision of girls?

    How many forced marriage?

    How many strict laws against females?

    How many women are uneducated or even unable to drive.

    How many homosexuals are killed, whipped, abused?

    How many people are executed for 'religiosity crimes'

    How many women are unable to choose their own past?

    How many women are unable to dress the way they want?

    How many women are treated at second class citizens?

    You want to compare my questions to the Western world? I think not.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Mouzie For This Useful Post:

    Casavir (01-12-2011)

  8. #97
    Para DICE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    349
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Angelic

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by CaT- View Post

    my # of people was a lot more than yours :| so why are you arguing? You just proved that it's much lower, the number of people who die.
    Dieng and injury is equal, as injury could be anything from cut injection or decapitation.

    So you don't mind drinking as long as 100's of thousands get injured? LOL think before you speak.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    I like how you split the Western world.. to Muslims. Like, you can split a religion group to a country. Is an American always a Christian? No, they can be Jewish, Atheist, etc.

    Now I can flip it around.

    How many women are raped by marriage?

    How many children are forced to wed at a young age?

    How many children are sexually abused?

    How many forced circumcision of girls?

    How many forced marriage?

    How many strict laws against females?

    How many women are uneducated or even unable to drive.

    How many homosexuals are killed, whipped, abused?

    How many people are executed for 'religiosity crimes'

    How many women are unable to choose their own past?

    How many women are unable to dress the way they want?

    How many women are treated at second class citizens?

    You want to compare my questions to the Western world? I think not.
    Women raped at marriage = How many women raped NOT IN MARRIAGE in western world?

    Children forced to wed at a young age? what like that 10year old kid who made a 15year old pregnant in the western world? How many kids in the western world have sex before 15?

    Child forced to marriage is a cultural thing not Islamic thing, its overprotected parents knowing who there son/daughter marrys.

    Children sexual abused? Lol, unlikely. Theres MUCH more child molesters in the western world than with Muslims. i mean MUUCHH more.

    Forced circumsision in girls? WTF? this isn't an Islamic thing and is done mainly in africa, so FAIL.

    Forced marriages (Answered above)

    Strict laws against women? are you a lady? then how will you know if its strict? did you know theres more women then men converting to Islam? Hmm...i wander why, they must love the rules i guess?

    Uneducated or unable to drive, is only in saudia arabia, nowhere else. Did you know the prophets wife owned a camel and was a merchant? so she had a job, and he (techniqly) drove. so FAIL.

    Homosexuals arn't "killed, whipped, abused" by the law, homosexuals are only abused or sometimes killed by strict homophobes, also done in the western world, its just that the western world has become too gay, adopting "gay parade day" and faggoty shit.

    People entering the country are warned about the strict Islamic rules, and have to sign a contract accepting the laws, now whos fault it is they break the laws? the governments, or theres?

    Women are unable to choose there own past? ...what? i think you mean "path" and women have the right to leave the country, simply by disowning there family by law this is aloud, but if there seen within the area there life may be at risk, so get out fast.

    Women unable to dress the way they want? yeah it will be easier to let the women walk out just in thongs, and g strings and tight jeans and tight boobchoobs why? Its meant to help men keep virgins till married, lol you think all the men there like seeing women dressed in black?...If so, then i dont know what kinky thing your into.

    Women are treated as first class citizens actually, just the corrupt government has changed the Islamic sharia too much to even be called charia.

    The Islamic high court is re-writing the sharia law book from scratch because of its corruption, and it will be open for the middle east.

    Things like "stonning raped women" will be removed, because it was added by a man called "Aumar ayuub" a relative of the king whos wife was raped and fell pregnant, and he got her stonned because he thought she cheated on him.

    So things added will be removed.

    --

    Easy questons easy answers. now answer mine.
    Last edited by Para DICE; 01-12-2011 at 01:53 PM.

  9. #98
    Casavir's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Athens,Greece
    Posts
    1,261
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    168
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by Para DICE View Post

    Women raped at marriage = How many women raped NOT IN MARRIAGE in western world?
    Less than those in middle east.don't try to deny it.

    Children forced to wed at a young age? what like that 10year old kid who made a 15year old pregnant in the western world? How many kids in the western world have sex before 15?
    Usually not forced,you know.

    Child forced to marriage is a cultural thing not Islamic thing, its overprotected parents knowing who there son/daughter marrys.
    or they just want to gain something from it,or they're simply too conservative,which is a bad thing

    Children sexual abused? Lol, unlikely. Theres MUCH more child molesters in the western world than with Muslims. i mean MUUCHH more.
    No.You say that because in the western world,you actually find out,while in the middle east,everyone shuts up.

    Forced circumsision in girls? WTF? this isn't an Islamic thing and is done mainly in africa, so FAIL.
    Most africans that do it are Muslims,no?

    Strict laws against women? are you a lady? then how will you know if its strict? did you know theres more women then men converting to Islam? Hmm...i wander why, they must love the rules i guess?
    Or they're forced.Or they're in love with a muslim(like those muslims converting india girls through "love" or something like that.

    Uneducated or unable to drive, is only in saudia arabia, nowhere else. Did you know the prophets wife owned a camel and was a merchant? so she had a job, and he (techniqly) drove. so FAIL.
    riding a camel and driving isn't technically the same.In a strange theoretical way,maaaaaayyyybe.

    Homosexuals arn't "killed, whipped, abused" by the law, homosexuals are only abused or sometimes killed by strict homophobes, also done in the western world, its just that the western world has become too gay, adopting "gay parade day" and faggoty shit.
    No homos are killed in the western world.Few cases of such incidents.In Islam on the other hand,they kill them the moment they say it

    People entering the country are warned about the strict Islamic rules, and have to sign a contract accepting the laws, now whos fault it is they break the laws? the governments, or theres?
    The government's for making such crap.

    Women are unable to choose there own past? ...what? i think you mean "path" and women have the right to leave the country, simply by disowning there family by law this is aloud, but if there seen within the area there life may be at risk, so get out fast.
    Yes,and by doing that they risk getting stoned or strangled.sureee

    Women unable to dress the way they want? yeah it will be easier to let the women walk out just in thongs, and g strings and tight jeans and tight boobchoobs why? Its meant to help men keep virgins till married, lol you think all the men there like seeing women dressed in black?...If so, then i dont know what kinky thing your into.
    If Muslims have no self control,their problem.That shit is made for the 7th century!Rape is a worse problem in the Middle east than in Europe,I believe.

    Women are treated as first class citizens actually, just the corrupt government has changed the Islamic sharia too much to even be called charia.
    They are not treated so.Maybe governments changed that,but women were never treated equally.and still aren't around there.

    The Islamic high court is re-writing the sharia law book from scratch because of its corruption, and it will be open for the middle east.
    or it's changing it to the way they want it to be

    Easy questons easy answers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Armalite42 View Post
    I am the sperm that won
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Surprisingly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    whoever made this thread... you just got owned by Casavir...
    Ὦ ξεῖν', ἀγγέλλειν Λακεδαιμονίοις ὅτι τῇδε κείμεθα, τοῖς κείνων ῥήμασι πειθόμενοι.

    50% Spartan,50% Macedonian.100% Greek

  10. #99
    lies''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    398
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Para DICE View Post
    yeah it will be easier to let the women walk out just in thongs, and g strings and tight jeans and tight boobchoobs why?
    Hell yea Because it's so damn hot!


    You all say that muslim woman have no rights but don't blame Islam, blame the husband for being an idiot.

    Read the rights that a woman has before commenting.

    Where did you get all this unproved bullshit from? Hah yes exactly.. fucking media. How many times have you seen this in the media? Once or twice a year?

    I'll just begin to troll too.

    Children are unsafe in the western world, they get raped by those fucking pedophile priests. Specially in Belgium. It's a shame really.
    Last edited by lies'; 01-12-2011 at 03:09 PM.

  11. #100
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I'm gonna blame Islam, because you guys refer to Islam.


  12. #101
    Para DICE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    349
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by lies' View Post
    Hell yea Because it's so damn hot!


    You all say that muslim woman have no rights but don't blame Islam, blame the husband for being an idiot.

    Read the rights that a woman has before commenting.

    Where did you get all this unproved bullshit from? Hah yes exactly.. fucking media. How many times have you seen this in the media? Once or twice a year?

    I'll just begin to troll too.

    Children are unsafe in the western world, they get raped by those fucking pedophile priests. Specially in Belgium. It's a shame really.
    The quran explains women as 1 thing, precious, and that 1 thing is the most powerful thing to explain a women. as Rare and precious.

    Pastor who rapes children. nuff said.
    Pope who likes to "touch" children. nuff said.

    When has there been a Muslim imam rapist?...I think never.

    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    I'm gonna blame Islam, because you guys refer to Islam.
    Im gonna blame Unbelievers, because you guys refer to unbelievers.

  13. #102
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    they are so precious we wrap them in rugs,

    GJ ISLAM


  14. #103
    Para DICE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    349
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    they are so precious we wrap them in rugs,

    GJ ISLAM
    Rugs? find the definition of rugs first.

    They were silk, tell me why muslim women are protesting in france to wear the niqab? BECAUSE THEY LIKE IT.

    There not being forced, unless your suggesting france has sharia law, which for a fact it doesn't.

  15. #104
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Para DICE View Post
    Dieng and injury is equal, as injury could be anything from cut injection or decapitation.

    So you don't mind drinking as long as 100's of thousands get injured? LOL think before you speak.



    Women raped at marriage = How many women raped NOT IN MARRIAGE in western world?

    Children forced to wed at a young age? what like that 10year old kid who made a 15year old pregnant in the western world? How many kids in the western world have sex before 15?

    Child forced to marriage is a cultural thing not Islamic thing, its overprotected parents knowing who there son/daughter marrys.

    Children sexual abused? Lol, unlikely. Theres MUCH more child molesters in the western world than with Muslims. i mean MUUCHH more.

    Forced circumsision in girls? WTF? this isn't an Islamic thing and is done mainly in africa, so FAIL.

    Forced marriages (Answered above)

    Strict laws against women? are you a lady? then how will you know if its strict? did you know theres more women then men converting to Islam? Hmm...i wander why, they must love the rules i guess?

    Uneducated or unable to drive, is only in saudia arabia, nowhere else. Did you know the prophets wife owned a camel and was a merchant? so she had a job, and he (techniqly) drove. so FAIL.

    Homosexuals arn't "killed, whipped, abused" by the law, homosexuals are only abused or sometimes killed by strict homophobes, also done in the western world, its just that the western world has become too gay, adopting "gay parade day" and faggoty shit.

    People entering the country are warned about the strict Islamic rules, and have to sign a contract accepting the laws, now whos fault it is they break the laws? the governments, or theres?

    Women are unable to choose there own past? ...what? i think you mean "path" and women have the right to leave the country, simply by disowning there family by law this is aloud, but if there seen within the area there life may be at risk, so get out fast.

    Women unable to dress the way they want? yeah it will be easier to let the women walk out just in thongs, and g strings and tight jeans and tight boobchoobs why? Its meant to help men keep virgins till married, lol you think all the men there like seeing women dressed in black?...If so, then i dont know what kinky thing your into.

    Women are treated as first class citizens actually, just the corrupt government has changed the Islamic sharia too much to even be called charia.

    The Islamic high court is re-writing the sharia law book from scratch because of its corruption, and it will be open for the middle east.

    Things like "stonning raped women" will be removed, because it was added by a man called "Aumar ayuub" a relative of the king whos wife was raped and fell pregnant, and he got her stonned because he thought she cheated on him.

    So things added will be removed.

    --

    Easy questons easy answers. now answer mine.
    "Any country which allows female genital mutilation is a country where women are abused. Sadly this is still common in many Islamic cultures, especially in poorer areas with little education."


    1. So you saying it is okay for women to be raped in marriage?

    2. And.. you mean the Eastern couples? That was in Bulgaria, way to fail more.

    3. Very little.

    4. Wait, how can a parent be overprotected and yet let their kids/teenagers go before they're even out of school IF they do anyways to be wed? That doesn't make ANY SENSE.

    5. How would you know? A molester is hard because people don't often tell what happens. A kid doesn't know what to do and will do what the molesters said, in fact.. 97% (rough estimate) of all molesters.. are someone you know and trust like a father, brother, etc.

    6. Way to fucking fail more, Northern Africa.. IS ISLAMIC and here is where you can cry that I am wrong, "FGC is predominantly practiced in Northeast Africa and parts of the Near East." I looked up Near East, "The term, as used by Western archaeologists, geographers, and historians, refers to the region encompassing Anatolia (the Asian portion of modern Turkey), the Levant (Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, Cyprus, Israel and the Palestinian territories), Mesopotamia (Iraq) and, occasionally, Transcaucasia (Georgia, Armenia and Azerbaijan)." So it does happen in the Middle East!

    7. We all know that women have a much harder time, for example, a woman was charged with 'immoral crime' and to be whipped because she was with 3 men.. WHILE BEING RAPED.

    8. A camel is a car? What? ANYONE CAN RIDE A CAMEL. That's like.. HEY.. did you know that Jesus rode a horse? Like, wow, nobody cares if she ride the damn beast.

    9. This is will you tripped over your own feet, in almost all Islamic countries is a FEDERAL crime to be a homosexual and if you go into a lot of Western countries, you'll find they have a lot.. a lot more rights than a homosexual in the Middle East. I'm part of the BTGL community. I don't wear pink and shit, I am an ex-member of the Israeli military. There's nothing wrong with being with another male. It might be a 'sin', but in Judaism it is fine. I can walk in public with another male holding my hand and people don't give a fuck. It not that it isn't accepted in people's eyes. They just don't fucking care, my friends who are strict Jews, they are fine with it and my mother, she fucking tease me by asking me to go to a gay bar with her. If they don't do anything, then you need to shut up, you're showing how stupid and ignorant you really are.

    10. I didn't make any comment of people going to Saudi Arabia or anything, beside, me as an Israeli is banned from those countries.

    11. So.. how come women are more far more uneducated than males compare to Western and Asian societies? Even if they are a Middle class?

    12. This is when you sound stupid, did I say women need to look slutty? No, why can't they simple wear what they pleases. I mean some women may want to look slutty or sexy, but who are we to say that's bad. And virgins? Of course, you want the virgins, to have power over the innocent lass because you are her first, to show your dominate over her. Fucking hell.

    13. Women are less rights than most Western countries.

    14. Blah blah blah, more shit you're trying to say to make you sound smart, blah blah.

  16. #105
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Mouzie: 1
    Muslims: 0

    -.- and they will now refuse to argue with mouzie since they are pussies.


Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast