Thread: Jesus in Islam

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
Results 136 to 150 of 150
  1. #136
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,930
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,216
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Para DICE View Post
    Can i remind you survival of the fittest isn't really a theory, because it proves itself?

    [...]

    Its not really a theory as its just observing animals, where as evolution was not proven, and can't be proven, and still isn't proven.

    [...]

    Keep in mind the word "Theory", but if this is what you believe, then im happy because it doesn't effect me
    Survival of the fittest kind of implies that evolution is happening? :S

    And as far as theory goes, it depends what we're talking about, you have more "evolutions" that people talk about.

  2. #137
    Para DICE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    349
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    Where did I say anything about Animal > Humans? What the fuck?

    So let me guess, so if my dog started fucking my sister teddy bear that's evolution? Are you kidding me? Have you even bothered reading what I said about it?

    Are you stupid? Evolution is the CHANGE of a species, you're not a pure human, you came from a sub-primate species that died out. That's the reason why we have a 95% similar DNA and traits with chimpanzees.

    And are you talking about heredity? That another chain of the fence my little sad friend.

    So you saying that if I threw you into the middle of the ocean.. you'll quickly adapt to grow gills and eat little fishies like how a bear will be able to grow fur faster.. in the middle of the fucking tundra.

    *claps slowly*
    umadbro? you rage toomuch.

    Heres how it stands. you came from an animal. your mother came from an animal. so did your ancestors. if thats what you believe.

    I came from humans. 2 of them.

  3. #138
    CaT-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,335
    Reputation
    311
    Thanks
    488
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Para DICE View Post
    umadbro? you rage toomuch.

    Heres how it stands. you came from an animal. your mother came from an animal. so did your ancestors. if thats what you believe.

    I came from humans. 2 of them.
    where did they come from?


    ex-
    ex-x2
    ex-

  4. #139
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,930
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,216
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by CaT- View Post
    where did they come from?
    One was made by God, the other one from a rib.

  5. #140
    Casavir's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Athens,Greece
    Posts
    1,261
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    168
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by CaT- View Post


    where did they come from?
    other humans all the way to Adam and Eve.which came from God(eve made from adam's rib,but still god) and God came from no-where,because somewhere didn't exist before he made it.
    any further questions?
    Quote Originally Posted by Armalite42 View Post
    I am the sperm that won
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Surprisingly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    whoever made this thread... you just got owned by Casavir...
    Ὦ ξεῖν', ἀγγέλλειν Λακεδαιμονίοις ὅτι τῇδε κείμεθα, τοῖς κείνων ῥήμασι πειθόμενοι.

    50% Spartan,50% Macedonian.100% Greek

  6. #141
    CaT-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,335
    Reputation
    311
    Thanks
    488
    My Mood
    Amused
    I guess you didn't see the monkeys


    ex-
    ex-x2
    ex-

  7. #142
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Para DICE View Post
    umadbro? you rage toomuch.

    Heres how it stands. you came from an animal. your mother came from an animal. so did your ancestors. if thats what you believe.

    I came from humans. 2 of them.
    Rage? You try and make yourself look tough on the internet in reality you're just some poor kid really.

    Then what came before humans? We wasn't humans at first, it was theorized heavily that we were created from another group.


    I didn't say anything about me being from another animal, you're not even bothering reading what I quote or type out. You try and have this big ego and sadly it isn't working.

    Human evolution: On the first chapter of The Descent of Man, Charles Darwin identified roughly a dozen anatomic traits that he gleefully described as “useless, or nearly useless, and consequently no longer subject to natural selection.” The list included body hair, wisdom teeth, and the coccyx—superfluous features that served as Exhibit A in his argument that humans did not descend from “demigods” but rather from a long line of fur-insulated, plant-chewing creatures that sported tails.

    Darwin’s catalog of oddities was far from complete—our bodies are littered with parts we don’t need. Some are vanishing leftovers from our prehominid ancestors, such as muscles useful for walking on all fours or hanging from trees that appear in various atrophied forms. Others are by-products of a natural redundancy inherent in human sexual development, including nipples on men and the tiny vestigial sperm ducts lurking behind the ovaries of women. Then there are curiosities that, having outlived their apparent usefulness, linger simply because there’s no real reason to leave: What good or bad is hair on the little toe—or even the little toe itself?

    Nearly a century and a quarter after Darwin’s death, science still can’t offer a full explanation for why one outdated anatomic trait lingers in the gene pool and another goes. Modern genomics research has revealed that our DNA carries broken genes for things that seem as though they might be useful, like odor receptors for a bloodhound’s sense of smell or enzymes that once enabled us to make our own vitamin C. In a few million years, humans may very well have shed a few more odd features. So look now before they’re gone.


    VOMERONASAL ORGAN
    A tiny pit on each side of the septum is lined with nonfunctioning chemoreceptors. They may be all that remains of a once extensive pheromone-detecting ability.

    EXTRINSIC EAR MUSCLES
    This trio of muscles most likely made it possible for prehominids to move their ears independently of their heads, as rabbits and dogs do. We still have them, which is why most people can learn to wiggle their ears.


    WISDOM TEETH
    Early humans had to chew a lot of plants to get enough calories to survive, making another row of molars helpful. Only about 5 percent of the population has a healthy set of these third molars.


    NECK RIB
    A set of cervical ribs—possibly leftovers from the age of reptiles—still appear in less than 1 percent of the population. They often cause nerve and artery problems.





    THIRD EYELID
    A common ancestor of birds and mammals may have had a membrane for protecting the eye and sweeping out debris. Humans retain only a tiny fold in the inner corner of the eye.



    DARWIN’S POINT
    A small folded point of skin toward the top of each ear is occasionally found in modern humans. It may be a remnant of a larger shape that helped focus distant sounds.



    SUBCLAVIUS MUSCLE
    This small muscle stretching under the shoulder from the first rib to the collarbone would be useful if humans still walked on all fours. Some people have one, some have none, and a few have two.


    PALMARIS MUSCLE
    This long, narrow muscle runs from the elbow to the wrist and is missing in 11 percent of modern humans. It may once have been important for hanging and climbing. Surgeons harvest it for reconstructive surgery.



    MALE NIPPLES
    Lactiferous ducts form well before testosterone causes sex differentiation in a fetus. Men have mammary tissue that can be stimulated to produce milk.



    ERECTOR PILI
    Bundles of smooth muscle fibers allow animals to puff up their fur for insulation or to intimidate others. Humans retain this ability (goose bumps are the indicator) but have obviously lost most of the fur.


    APPENDIX
    This narrow, muscular tube attached to the large intestine served as a special area to digest cellulose when the human diet consisted more of plant matter than animal protein. It also produces some white blood cells. Annually, more than 300,000 Americans have an appendectomy. (see more in notes, below)



    BODY HAIR
    Brows help keep sweat from the eyes, and male facial hair may play a role in sexual selection, but apparently most of the hair left on the human body serves no function.



    PLANTARIS MUSCLE
    Often mistaken for a nerve by freshman medical students, the muscle was useful to other primates for grasping with their feet. It has disappeared altogether in 9 percent of the population.


    THIRTEENTH RIB
    Our closest cousins, chimpanzees and gorillas, have an extra set of ribs. Most of us have 12, but 8 percent of adults have the extras.



    MALE UTERUS
    A remnant of an undeveloped female reproductive organ hangs off the male prostate gland.



    FIFTH TOE
    Lesser apes use all their toes for grasping or clinging to branches. Humans need mainly the big toe for balance while walking upright.



    FEMALE VAS DEFERENS
    What might become sperm ducts in males become the epoophoron in females, a cluster of useless dead-end tubules near the ovaries.



    PYRAMIDALIS MUSCLE
    More than 20 percent of us lack this tiny, triangular pouchlike muscle that attaches to the pubic bone. It may be a relic from pouched marsupials.



    COCCYX
    These fused vertebrae are all that’s left of the tail that most mammals still use for balance and communication. Our hominid ancestors lost the need for a tail before they began walking upright.
    Last edited by Mouzie; 01-15-2011 at 12:10 PM.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mouzie For This Useful Post:

    CaT- (01-15-2011)

  9. #143
    theultimatedark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Deep in the Shadows
    Posts
    953
    Reputation
    3
    Thanks
    59
    My Mood
    Drunk
    This section will make world war 2 happen again.

  10. #144
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,930
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,216
    My Mood
    Fine
    Thank you Mouzie for all that lol, you really tried too hard

    Quote Originally Posted by theultimatedark View Post
    This section will make world war 2 happen again.
    Yes, WWII. God forbid that Hitler caused a WW, right?

  11. #145
    Para DICE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    349
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    Rage? You try and make yourself look tough on the internet in reality you're just some poor kid really.

    Then what came before humans? We wasn't humans at first, it was theorized heavily that we were created from another group.


    I didn't say anything about me being from another animal, you're not even bothering reading what I quote or type out. You try and have this big ego and sadly it isn't working.

    Human evolution: On the first chapter of The Descent of Man, Charles Darwin identified roughly a dozen anatomic traits that he gleefully described as “useless, or nearly useless, and consequently no longer subject to natural selection.” The list included body hair, wisdom teeth, and the coccyx—superfluous features that served as Exhibit A in his argument that humans did not descend from “demigods” but rather from a long line of fur-insulated, plant-chewing creatures that sported tails.

    Darwin’s catalog of oddities was far from complete—our bodies are littered with parts we don’t need. Some are vanishing leftovers from our prehominid ancestors, such as muscles useful for walking on all fours or hanging from trees that appear in various atrophied forms. Others are by-products of a natural redundancy inherent in human sexual development, including nipples on men and the tiny vestigial sperm ducts lurking behind the ovaries of women. Then there are curiosities that, having outlived their apparent usefulness, linger simply because there’s no real reason to leave: What good or bad is hair on the little toe—or even the little toe itself?

    Nearly a century and a quarter after Darwin’s death, science still can’t offer a full explanation for why one outdated anatomic trait lingers in the gene pool and another goes. Modern genomics research has revealed that our DNA carries broken genes for things that seem as though they might be useful, like odor receptors for a bloodhound’s sense of smell or enzymes that once enabled us to make our own vitamin C. In a few million years, humans may very well have shed a few more odd features. So look now before they’re gone.


    VOMERONASAL ORGAN
    A tiny pit on each side of the septum is lined with nonfunctioning chemoreceptors. They may be all that remains of a once extensive pheromone-detecting ability.

    EXTRINSIC EAR MUSCLES
    This trio of muscles most likely made it possible for prehominids to move their ears independently of their heads, as rabbits and dogs do. We still have them, which is why most people can learn to wiggle their ears.


    WISDOM TEETH
    Early humans had to chew a lot of plants to get enough calories to survive, making another row of molars helpful. Only about 5 percent of the population has a healthy set of these third molars.


    NECK RIB
    A set of cervical ribs—possibly leftovers from the age of reptiles—still appear in less than 1 percent of the population. They often cause nerve and artery problems.





    THIRD EYELID
    A common ancestor of birds and mammals may have had a membrane for protecting the eye and sweeping out debris. Humans retain only a tiny fold in the inner corner of the eye.



    DARWIN’S POINT
    A small folded point of skin toward the top of each ear is occasionally found in modern humans. It may be a remnant of a larger shape that helped focus distant sounds.



    SUBCLAVIUS MUSCLE
    This small muscle stretching under the shoulder from the first rib to the collarbone would be useful if humans still walked on all fours. Some people have one, some have none, and a few have two.


    PALMARIS MUSCLE
    This long, narrow muscle runs from the elbow to the wrist and is missing in 11 percent of modern humans. It may once have been important for hanging and climbing. Surgeons harvest it for reconstructive surgery.



    MALE NIPPLES
    Lactiferous ducts form well before testosterone causes sex differentiation in a fetus. Men have mammary tissue that can be stimulated to produce milk.



    ERECTOR PILI
    Bundles of smooth muscle fibers allow animals to puff up their fur for insulation or to intimidate others. Humans retain this ability (goose bumps are the indicator) but have obviously lost most of the fur.


    APPENDIX
    This narrow, muscular tube attached to the large intestine served as a special area to digest cellulose when the human diet consisted more of plant matter than animal protein. It also produces some white blood cells. Annually, more than 300,000 Americans have an appendectomy. (see more in notes, below)



    BODY HAIR
    Brows help keep sweat from the eyes, and male facial hair may play a role in sexual selection, but apparently most of the hair left on the human body serves no function.



    PLANTARIS MUSCLE
    Often mistaken for a nerve by freshman medical students, the muscle was useful to other primates for grasping with their feet. It has disappeared altogether in 9 percent of the population.


    THIRTEENTH RIB
    Our closest cousins, chimpanzees and gorillas, have an extra set of ribs. Most of us have 12, but 8 percent of adults have the extras.



    MALE UTERUS
    A remnant of an undeveloped female reproductive organ hangs off the male prostate gland.



    FIFTH TOE
    Lesser apes use all their toes for grasping or clinging to branches. Humans need mainly the big toe for balance while walking upright.



    FEMALE VAS DEFERENS
    What might become sperm ducts in males become the epoophoron in females, a cluster of useless dead-end tubules near the ovaries.



    PYRAMIDALIS MUSCLE
    More than 20 percent of us lack this tiny, triangular pouchlike muscle that attaches to the pubic bone. It may be a relic from pouched marsupials.



    COCCYX
    These fused vertebrae are all that’s left of the tail that most mammals still use for balance and communication. Our hominid ancestors lost the need for a tail before they began walking upright.
    Lol you just copied and pasted from here:
    A not so Intelligent Design: the human body - Christian Forums

    I am a member in christianforums and my name is para dice. Lol you really should think things through before copieng and pasting.

    --

    Also please sum this all up instead of copy and paste because im not in the mood on typing up walls of text atm..had a very long day.

    Quote Originally Posted by Coeus View Post
    Thank you Mouzie for all that lol, you really tried too hard



    Yes, WWII. God forbid that Hitler caused a WW, right?

    Damn..copieng and pasting...hard work right?

    A not so Intelligent Design: the human body - Christian Forums

    Mabey for a fat kid.

  12. #146
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Para DICE View Post
    umadbro? you rage toomuch.

    Heres how it stands. you came from an animal. your mother came from an animal. so did your ancestors. if thats what you believe.

    I came from humans. 2 of them.
    Actually you didn't.

    IF you read the genisis, it wasn't just adam and eve.

    For instance, Cain and Able, they just "somehow" produced offspring.
    -But in reality they mated with other humans, who would have been made at the same time or before adam and eve.

    The genetic defects of inbreeding would also occur.


  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

    CaT- (01-15-2011)

  14. #147
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Para DICE View Post
    Lol you just copied and pasted from here:
    A not so Intelligent Design: the human body - Christian Forums

    I am a member in christianforums and my name is para dice. Lol you really should think things through before copieng and pasting.

    --

    Also please sum this all up instead of copy and paste because im not in the mood on typing up walls of text atm..had a very long day.




    Damn..copieng and pasting...hard work right?

    A not so Intelligent Design: the human body - Christian Forums

    Mabey for a fat kid.
    It a sourced work.. nice job going for a forum when mine is from an education site: https://notes.utk.edu/Bio/greenberg....256f0000680854

  15. #148
    CaT-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,335
    Reputation
    311
    Thanks
    488
    My Mood
    Amused
    Para Dice fails again.


    ex-
    ex-x2
    ex-

  16. #149
    lies''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    398
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by CaT- View Post
    Para Dice fails again.
    At least Para Dice tries to debate. Yes he might fail a few times but who not?
    Most of your posts here in the debate section is unrelated crap or trolling.

  17. #150
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by lies' View Post
    At least Para Dice tries to debate. Yes he might fail a few times but who not?
    Most of your posts here in the debate section is unrelated crap or trolling.
    Same could be said of paradice.


  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

    CaT- (01-16-2011)

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910