Thread: Jesus in Islam

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by iRateIslam View Post
    ISLAM = He who submits his Will to ALLAH/GoD.

SATANIST = Worshippers of Satan.

Its not about the word "God" but about which God.
    Fixed it for you

Quote Originally Posted by jwtog View Post
    You mean everything is an illusion and everything around you are projections of oneself?
    Everyone perceives reality in different ways, what you believe to be love and red and sweet is not what I perceive to be love, red or sweet. Extreme cases would be solipsism.

How did Islam made up the jesus part? Can you be more specific about this? How did you come to this conclusion? In the Quran, Mary is chosen above all women.
    "Behold! The angels said, 'Oh Mary! God has chosen you and purified you, chosen you above the women of all nations. Oh Mary! Worship your Lord devoutly. Prostrate yourself, and bow down (in prayer) with those who bow down'" (3:42-43).
    Now if they want to get converts, why give such high credit to a Jewish woman? Then Quran would have said that the wife or daughter of Prophet Muhammad pbuh would be chosen so they can get all the arab converts. But they did not.
    Can you prove it wasn't made up? There is no proof of religion, only faith, as Visible / iRateIslam clearly stated yesterday.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Coeus View Post

Fixed it for you

Everyone perceives reality in different ways, what you believe to be love and red and sweet is not what I perceive to be love, red or sweet. Extreme cases would be solipsism.

Can you prove it wasn't made up? There is no proof of religion, only faith, as Visible / iRateIslam clearly stated yesterday.
    Allah = Arabic for God so you it's not Allah/God but it's God and you can also use the word Allah, they are the same. Just like Book is Book and english, and Kitab is book in arabic, Kitab or Book their definition is the same. Just like Allah and God, their definition is the same. They are the same. God = Allah, Allah = God.

The Glorious Quran 29:46:
    "And do not argue with the People of the Scripture except in a way that is best, except for those who commit injustice among them, and say, "We believe in that which has been revealed to us and revealed to you. And our God and your God is one; and we are Muslims [in submission] to Him."

Of course we can't prove it because you are correct it is faith. That goes for every religion.

I think good examples supporting Quran's authenticity are the scientific established facts which run in par with The Glorious Quran.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Allah = Arabic for God so you it's not Allah/God but it's God and you can also use the word Allah, they are the same. Just like Book is Book and english, and Kitab is book in arabic, Kitab or Book their definition is the same. Just like Allah and God, their definition is the same. They are the same. God = Allah, Allah = God.

The Glorious Quran 29:46:
    "And do not argue with the People of the Scripture except in a way that is best, except for those who commit injustice among them, and say, "We believe in that which has been revealed to us and revealed to you. And our God and your God is one; and we are Muslims [in submission] to Him."
    I never said Allah didn't mean God.

Of course we can't prove it because you are correct it is faith. That goes for every religion.

I think good examples supporting Quran's authenticity are the scientific established facts which run in par with The Glorious Quran.
    Scientific facts have appeared in many different books, sometimes authors even include real facts in their fictional works.

Thanks

I never said Allah didn't mean God.

Scientific facts have appeared in many different books, sometimes authors even include real facts in their fictional works.
    Do these book have all the scientific facts in line with modern day science.

The Glorious Quran not a single scientific established fact is in conflict with what has been revealed in the Quran.

I was looking for this video, check that one out, do you think a guy from the desert who was alive 1400 years could have possible known that?

Edit: Not to mention the signs about finger prints which wasn't known before the 17th century, about the pain receptors in the skin.
    Last edited by jwtog; 12-10-2010 at 10:48 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Do these book have all the scientific facts in line with modern day science.

The Glorious Quran not a single scientific established fact is in conflict with what has been revealed in the Quran.

YouTube - The wrapping of muscles over the bones: Mircales of Quran

I was looking for this video, check that one out, do you think a guy from the desert who was alive 1400 years could have possible known that?

Edit: Not to mention the signs about finger prints which wasn't known before the 17th century, about the pain receptors in the skin.
    Afaik ancient Greece was quite familiar with human anatomy, at least as far as muscles, veins, bones went

And @pain receptors: take a needle and poke your finger and then your calf or something and go figure what will hurt more. Or, an even better method, pull your hair out and see where it hurts most. You'll get a pretty good idea of how many pain receptors you have in what part of your body

Thanks

Afaik ancient Greece was quite familiar with human anatomy, at least as far as muscles, veins, bones went

And @pain receptors: take a needle and poke your finger and then your calf or something and go figure what will hurt more. Or, an even better method, pull your hair out and see where it hurts most. You'll get a pretty good idea of how many pain receptors you have in what part of your body
    Oke so they knew in Greece, but not the development of the baby in the mothers womb and that the bones cames first because that was only discovered some years ago. Previously they thought they grew at the same time.

And @pain receptors, if a person their skin is gone, they don't feel pain anymore so if you burn someone, once the skin is gone, you can burn all you want but they won't feel the pain. Did they know this previously? And did they know about fingerprints previously? Mentioned in Quran @600 and only discovered in the 18th century.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Oke so they knew in Greece, but not the development of the baby in the mothers womb and that the bones cames first because that was only discovered some years ago. Previously they thought they grew at the same time.

And @pain receptors, if a person their skin is gone, they don't feel pain anymore so if you burn someone, once the skin is gone, you can burn all you want but they won't feel the pain. Did they know this previously? And did they know about fingerprints previously? Mentioned in Quran @600 and only discovered in the 18th century.
    Only some years ago? Jesus you're lagging behind today's world

And let's try this for a change: instead of me trying to prove you wrong, prove yourselves right.

Thanks

Only some years ago? Jesus you're lagging behind today's world

And let's try this for a change: instead of me trying to prove you wrong, prove yourselves right.
    Some years ago, what I mean by that is they discovered it AFTER it has been revealed in the Quran. They did not know BEFORE.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Some years ago, what I mean by that is they discovered it AFTER it has been revealed in the Quran. They did not know BEFORE.
    Well it may have not been documented so well, but it surely wasn't revealed to them by God

And I admit that the Arabic nations have contributed a lot to the world's overall knowledge, but they did not receive everything from God

Thanks

Well it may have not been documented so well, but it surely wasn't revealed to them by God

And I admit that the Arabic nations have contributed a lot to the world's overall knowledge, but they did not receive everything from God
    I'm not saying they recieved everything from God, I'm saying all that's in The Glorious Quran is from God. They may have discovered it without reading the Quran, but The Glorious Quran already had it stated in the book.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love

What part of "MESSENGER oF GoD" don't u understand? 0.o

All the prophets were sent down, to spread Gods word. If God came, then all will be followers leaving life to be no test.

Like the teacher in the exam giving u answers.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    What jwtog is saying is bullshit anyway Coeus.

They just can't accept the fact that scientist found it out first, so they say "oh look something vague from the quran means this".

-.- seroiusly, its gonna get to the point where they go "look the quran said fire"= quantum physics.

The quran didn't state any of this stuff, its just so vague that you can RELATE it to the discovery.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    What jwtog is saying is bullshit anyway Coeus.

They just can't accept the fact that scientist found it out first, so they say "oh look something vague from the quran means this".

-.- seroiusly, its gonna get to the point where they go "look the quran said fire"= quantum physics.

The quran didn't state any of this stuff, its just so vague that you can RELATE it to the discovery.

POLLUTION
    "Corruption has spread on land and sea because of what men’s hands
    have wrought" (30:42)
    One of the interpretations of the above verse of the Holy Quran is the
    environmental pollution, caused by human being. And that is spread
    both in land and sea due to our own inventions, i.e., fumes from
    chimneys of factories, chemical and nuclear waste, huge traffic in the
    cities, noise and creation of ozone hole are manifest testimonies of
    the fulfillment of this prophecy.

ESTABLISHMENT OF ISRAEL
    And after him We said to the Children of Israel, 'Dwell Ye in the
    promised land; and when the time of the promise of the Latter Days
    come, We shall bring you together out of various people." (17:105)
    Creation of Israel and gathering of Sephardic, Ashkenazi and the Jews
    of many other different races in Israel proves the authenticity of
    this prophecy and hence Quran.

GENETIC ENGINEERING
    "They will alter Allah's creation." (4:120)
    The holy Quran has prophesied the plastic surgery, genetic engineering
    and cloning in this short and concise sentence.
    NEW TRANSPORT SYSTEMS
    "And He has created horses and mules and asses that you may ride them,
    and as a source of beauty. And He will create what you do not yet
    know." (16:9)
    this prophecy of invention and emergence of new transport systems is
    on-going as we witness new and faster modes of transportation emerging
    all the time.

AIDS
    "It never happens that permissiveness overwhelms a people to the
    extent that they display their acts of sex shamelessly and they are
    not uniquely punished by God. Among them, invariably, pestilence is
    made to spread and such other diseases, the like of which have never
    been witnessed by their forefathers." (Ibn-e-Majah, Kitab-ul-Fitan)*
    hadith (a saying) of prophet Mohammad pbuh
    You need at least a doctor of medicine and an expert of social
    behaviour at the same time to talk about such behaviours and their
    fatal consequence. Muhammad (Peace be upon him) was neither of them,
    but a Prophet of God ,a unique disease never heard or known by earlier
    people, AIDS! The medical scientists are unanimous that this disease
    is never recorded in the annals of history

None of this is a miracle right?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Pretty sure there are pain receptors other than in the skin, that's why they put you under anesthesia when you have surgery or else it would hurt like a lot.

ex-
    ex-x2
    ex-

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by iRateIslam View Post
    POLLUTION
    "Corruption has spread on land and sea because of what men’s hands
    have wrought" (30:42)

> do you really believe the Qur'an was the first to say that?

ESTABLISHMENT OF ISRAEL
    And after him We said to the Children of Israel, 'Dwell Ye in the
    promised land; and when the time of the promise of the Latter Days
    come, We shall bring you together out of various people." (17:105)

> and the same was said by the Egyptians, guess what - they're still in Egypt

GENETIC ENGINEERING
    "They will alter Allah's creation." (4:120)

> when that will mean genetic engineering ... then the bible predicted the Big bang in all it's accuraccy

NEW TRANSPORT SYSTEMS
    "And He has created horses and mules and asses that you may ride them,
    and as a source of beauty. And He will create what you do not yet
    know." (16:9)

> Greek myths about flying were first

AIDS
    "It never happens that permissiveness overwhelms a people to the
    extent that they display their acts of sex shamelessly and they are
    not uniquely punished by God. Among them, invariably, pestilence is
    made to spread and such other diseases, the like of which have never
    been witnessed by their forefathers." (Ibn-e-Majah, Kitab-ul-Fitan)*

> many other religions predicted diseases as retribution for sins and stuff