Thread: Jesus in Islam

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 150
  1. #121
    CaT-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,335
    Reputation
    311
    Thanks
    488
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Para DICE View Post
    Mind set of a terrorist? ahh..stereo type now.

    Let me reminds you.

    How much people died in the iraq vs America battle?

    >How much Muslims
    >How much americans

    How many people died in the Isreal vs palestine battle?

    >How much Muslims
    >How much americans

    How many people died in the Iran vs America battle?

    >How much Muslims
    >How much americans

    -

    UmadBro?
    Did I say Muslims were terrorist?
    nope

    You jelly?


    ex-
    ex-x2
    ex-

  2. #122
    lies''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    398
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by CaT- View Post


    Did I say Muslims were terrorist?
    nope

    You jelly?
    Yes, here.

    Quote Originally Posted by CaT- View Post


    Muslims are fucking terrorists!!! AMG!!! @#!?!
    Yes i know, it's fake.

  3. #123
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by lies' View Post
    The theory of Darwin is what is being teached in schools all over the world. The theory of Darwin is bullshit. He didn't had any tools to confirm it jet many evolutionists are still trying to support him. While they have so many tools today, they still haven't found many about evolution.
    Actually, Darwin proven a lot of things. For example, he created the survival of the fittest in only the best species will survived and the weaker one will die away. The best example is humans and other known extinct humans we find a lot. This is called: Natural Selection.

    "Darwin's Theory of Evolution - Natural Selection
    While Darwin's Theory of Evolution is a relatively young archetype, the evolutionary worldview itself is as old as antiquity. Ancient Greek philosophers such as Anaximander postulated the development of life from non-life and the evolutionary descent of man from animal. Charles Darwin simply brought something new to the old philosophy -- a plausible mechanism called "natural selection." Natural selection acts to preserve and accumulate minor advantageous genetic mutations. Suppose a member of a species developed a functional advantage (it grew wings and learned to fly). Its offspring would inherit that advantage and pass it on to their offspring. The inferior (disadvantaged) members of the same species would gradually die out, leaving only the superior (advantaged) members of the species. Natural selection is the preservation of a functional advantage that enables a species to compete better in the wild. Natural selection is the naturalistic equivalent to domestic breeding. Over the centuries, human breeders have produced dramatic changes in domestic animal populations by selecting individuals to breed. Breeders eliminate undesirable traits gradually over time. Similarly, natural selection eliminates inferior species gradually over time."

  4. #124
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by lies' View Post
    The theory of Darwin is what is being teached in schools all over the world. The theory of Darwin is bullshit. He didn't had any tools to confirm it jet many evolutionists are still trying to support him. While they have so many tools today, they still haven't found many about evolution.
    Darwin didn't have any tools so he started a theory, then people who did have tools went into that theory and came out with facts.


    You guys really don't pay attention in school.


  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

    CaT- (01-13-2011),powpowpow21 (01-14-2011)

  6. #125
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,930
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,216
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by lies' View Post
    Sorry Coeus but evolution is bullshit. It's ok if you believe in it, i don't have any problems with that. There are to many flaws.

    There are people who need proof and there are people who don't need it because be just looking around you, you see how things are so complex that it is impossible that it is just made be coincidence.
    Read it for fuck's sake.

    Quote Originally Posted by Para DICE View Post
    More and more obvious?

    LOOK AT YOUR EVIDENCE!

    A FUCKING BUTTERFLY WING?? WTF!? you serious!?
    Read it for fuck's sake.

  7. #126
    Casavir's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Athens,Greece
    Posts
    1,261
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    168
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    The theory of evolution does make sense.
    But I like to believe that something so complex as the universe was made not out of a random thing,and evolution-> survival but God.
    I think this thread is completely out of it's topic,but which one isn't?
    Quote Originally Posted by Armalite42 View Post
    I am the sperm that won
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Surprisingly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    whoever made this thread... you just got owned by Casavir...
    Ὦ ξεῖν', ἀγγέλλειν Λακεδαιμονίοις ὅτι τῇδε κείμεθα, τοῖς κείνων ῥήμασι πειθόμενοι.

    50% Spartan,50% Macedonian.100% Greek

  8. #127
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,930
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,216
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Casavir View Post
    The theory of evolution does make sense.
    But I like to believe that something so complex as the universe was made not out of a random thing,and evolution-> survival but God.
    I think this thread is completely out of it's topic,but which one isn't?
    Evolution has little or nothing to do with the creation of life. Evolution is the process that brought life from it's most basic form to what we see nowadays =/

  9. #128
    Para DICE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    349
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    Actually, Darwin proven a lot of things. For example, he created the survival of the fittest in only the best species will survived and the weaker one will die away. The best example is humans and other known extinct humans we find a lot. This is called: Natural Selection.

    "Darwin's Theory of Evolution - Natural Selection
    While Darwin's Theory of Evolution is a relatively young archetype, the evolutionary worldview itself is as old as antiquity. Ancient Greek philosophers such as Anaximander postulated the development of life from non-life and the evolutionary descent of man from animal. Charles Darwin simply brought something new to the old philosophy -- a plausible mechanism called "natural selection." Natural selection acts to preserve and accumulate minor advantageous genetic mutations. Suppose a member of a species developed a functional advantage (it grew wings and learned to fly). Its offspring would inherit that advantage and pass it on to their offspring. The inferior (disadvantaged) members of the same species would gradually die out, leaving only the superior (advantaged) members of the species. Natural selection is the preservation of a functional advantage that enables a species to compete better in the wild. Natural selection is the naturalistic equivalent to domestic breeding. Over the centuries, human breeders have produced dramatic changes in domestic animal populations by selecting individuals to breed. Breeders eliminate undesirable traits gradually over time. Similarly, natural selection eliminates inferior species gradually over time."
    Can i remind you survival of the fittest isn't really a theory, because it proves itself?

    Strong > weak.

    With humans its mainly

    Brains > strength.

    ..
    Its not really a theory as its just observing animals, where as evolution was not proven, and can't be proven, and still isn't proven.

    Keep in mind the word "Theory", but if this is what you believe, then im happy because it doesn't effect me

    Believe what your confident in, and what makes you happy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Coeus View Post
    Evolution has little or nothing to do with the creation of life. Evolution is the process that brought life from it's most basic form to what we see nowadays =/
    Some idiots think evolution is ..1600's till now sort of evolution, such as "thinking different" and invent new things.

    This is just us learning more and more things. some people need to learn some Biology.

  10. #129
    CaT-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,335
    Reputation
    311
    Thanks
    488
    My Mood
    Amused
    Its been proven, look at the Galapagos islands


    ex-
    ex-x2
    ex-

  11. #130
    Para DICE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    349
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by CaT- View Post
    Its been proven, look at the Galapagos islands
    I learnt this in A level biology, and is to do with natural selection and not evolution.

  12. #131
    Tolmat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Amazed
    bismilahirahmanirahim wow that what you wrote is true maybe not all i dont know the guy that wrote like about 1k characters

  13. #132
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Para DICE View Post
    Can i remind you survival of the fittest isn't really a theory, because it proves itself?

    Strong > weak.

    With humans its mainly

    Brains > strength.

    ..
    Its not really a theory as its just observing animals, where as evolution was not proven, and can't be proven, and still isn't proven.

    Keep in mind the word "Theory", but if this is what you believe, then im happy because it doesn't effect me

    Believe what your confident in, and what makes you happy.



    Some idiots think evolution is ..1600's till now sort of evolution, such as "thinking different" and invent new things.

    This is just us learning more and more things. some people need to learn some Biology.
    Woah, you're saying it can't be a theory because it proved itself.. that doesn't make sense. It become a theory even before then, so you don't know what you're talking about.

    So, you're saying out of all the hard work scientists does.. it not a theory when you're looking at animals. So let say I find a species of monkey and let say that they are very vocal. I can make a theory that the monkeys commincate with their vocal cords just like humans. So, what the fuck do I do? I watch them, I study them in their natural environment and I study them. I can theorized that they communicate or they don't. That's what a fucking theory is, if you honestly don't know what the fuck it really mean in science, don't try and fucking tell me that I am wrong or whatever the fuck you try and make yourself look smart. People can read this post right now and I bet they'll take my side.


    Quote Originally Posted by Para DICE View Post
    I learnt this in A level biology, and is to do with natural selection and not evolution.
    Really? Let me guess, you failed? I've taken biology in COLLEGE. You know what sucks? You're wrong, because natural selection IS EVOLUTION, it's one of the basic foundation of it. Want to see?

    "Natural selection is the process by which traits become more or less common in a population due to consistent effects upon the survival or reproduction of their bearers. It is a key mechanism of evolution."

    Holy cow! What wonderous fact I just know and looked up before yapping my trap.
    Last edited by Mouzie; 01-14-2011 at 05:47 PM.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Mouzie For This Useful Post:

    CaT- (01-14-2011)

  15. #133
    Para DICE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    349
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    Woah, you're saying it can't be a theory because it proved itself.. that doesn't make sense. It become a theory even before then, so you don't know what you're talking about.

    So, you're saying out of all the hard work scientists does.. it not a theory when you're looking at animals. So let say I find a species of monkey and let say that they are very vocal. I can make a theory that the monkeys commincate with their vocal cords just like humans. So, what the fuck do I do? I watch them, I study them in their natural environment and I study them. I can theorized that they communicate or they don't. That's what a fucking theory is, if you honestly don't know what the fuck it really mean in science, don't try and fucking tell me that I am wrong or whatever the fuck you try and make yourself look smart. People can read this post right now and I bet they'll take my side.




    Really? Let me guess, you failed? I've taken biology in COLLEGE. You know what sucks? You're wrong, because natural selection IS EVOLUTION, it's one of the basic foundation of it. Want to see?

    "Natural selection is the process by which traits become more or less common in a population due to consistent effects upon the survival or reproduction of their bearers. It is a key mechanism of evolution."

    Holy cow! What wonderous fact I just know and looked up before yapping my trap.
    "People take my side" [Cat-] not a suprise

    (And please either debate or don't say anything, because i hate reading curse words in my head while reading)

    Evolution it self isn't "Animal > Human" so no your wrong.

    Evolution has many boundaries, i.e "Animal having sexual intercourse with a different species" is evolution.

    What your mistaking evolution for is the morphing of mammals.

    Also evolution goes towards "Offsprings looking different than there holders" and on and on..

    But the evolution religious groups are against is mammal morphing.

    -

    Offspring variation is what evolution is, do you look 100% like your parents? No.

    Natural selection is adaptation, when placing a bear for example in cold weather, the bear will soon adapt and rapidly grow fur faster.

    Though adapting is different than evolution.

    -

    darwin and scientists have no decription for brain changes during evolution because the brain does not change, the only thing which changes is physical appearences.

    Now tell me how did a monkey thats brain has been functioned for it to swing on trees and eat its own shit, turn into a civilized human being now producing advanced scientific things.

    Evolution is like the theory of Atoms and Ions, it has no solid proof.

  16. #134
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Para DICE View Post
    Can i remind you survival of the fittest isn't really a theory, because it proves itself?

    Strong > weak.

    With humans its mainly

    Brains > strength.

    ..
    Its not really a theory as its just observing animals, where as evolution was not proven, and can't be proven, and still isn't proven.

    Keep in mind the word "Theory", but if this is what you believe, then im happy because it doesn't effect me

    Believe what your confident in, and what makes you happy.



    Some idiots think evolution is ..1600's till now sort of evolution, such as "thinking different" and invent new things.

    This is just us learning more and more things. some people need to learn some Biology.
    Paradise, you misunderstand what strength is. First off strength in evolution terms doesn't mean whoever can lift the heaviest things wins. It means whoever can survive wins.

    It IS a theory hence the name. "Observing animals" isn't what they do nowadays. Thats when it started.

    ---------------------------

    dice, you need to learn some biology.
    -------------------------------

    Evolution is true, did we come from fish? no. But the main thing of the evolution theory, evolution itself, is true.


  17. #135
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Para DICE View Post
    "People take my side" [Cat-] not a suprise

    (And please either debate or don't say anything, because i hate reading curse words in my head while reading)

    Evolution it self isn't "Animal > Human" so no your wrong.

    Evolution has many boundaries, i.e "Animal having sexual intercourse with a different species" is evolution.

    What your mistaking evolution for is the morphing of mammals.

    Also evolution goes towards "Offsprings looking different than there holders" and on and on..

    But the evolution religious groups are against is mammal morphing.

    -

    Offspring variation is what evolution is, do you look 100% like your parents? No.

    Natural selection is adaptation, when placing a bear for example in cold weather, the bear will soon adapt and rapidly grow fur faster.

    Though adapting is different than evolution.

    -

    darwin and scientists have no decription for brain changes during evolution because the brain does not change, the only thing which changes is physical appearences.

    Now tell me how did a monkey thats brain has been functioned for it to swing on trees and eat its own shit, turn into a civilized human being now producing advanced scientific things.

    Evolution is like the theory of Atoms and Ions, it has no solid proof.
    Where did I say anything about Animal > Humans? What the fuck?

    So let me guess, so if my dog started fucking my sister teddy bear that's evolution? Are you kidding me? Have you even bothered reading what I said about it?

    Are you stupid? Evolution is the CHANGE of a species, you're not a pure human, you came from a sub-primate species that died out. That's the reason why we have a 95% similar DNA and traits with chimpanzees.

    And are you talking about heredity? That another chain of the fence my little sad friend.

    So you saying that if I threw you into the middle of the ocean.. you'll quickly adapt to grow gills and eat little fishies like how a bear will be able to grow fur faster.. in the middle of the fucking tundra.

    *claps slowly*

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast