Thread: Holocaust

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 52
  1. #31
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    dommit czar, stop changing your name.

    -_- honestly religion is the funniest thing i think, every one has huge flaws, but it the ones who follow it so closely are the ones who create the most problems.


  2. #32
    jwtog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    159
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    dommit czar, stop changing your name.

    -_- honestly religion is the funniest thing i think, every one has huge flaws, but it the ones who follow it so closely are the ones who create the most problems.
    Flaws? Point out some flaws then, and speak about the religion Islam itself and not about the Muslims. Don't judge a car by it's driver.

  3. #33
    iRateIslam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    258
    Reputation
    1
    Thanks
    19
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by jwtog View Post
    Flaws? Point out some flaws then, and speak about the religion Islam itself and not about the Muslims. Don't judge a car by it's driver.
    u Read ma mind. i will see his flaws, [ if he has some ] and examine em.

  4. #34
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,930
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,216
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by jwtog View Post
    Flaws? Point out some flaws then, and speak about the religion Islam itself and not about the Muslims. Don't judge a car by it's driver.
    Quote Originally Posted by iRateIslam View Post
    u Read ma mind. i will see his flaws, [ if he has some ] and examine em.
    Flaw #1: no concrete evidence of existence

  5. #35
    jwtog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    159
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Coeus View Post




    Flaw #1: no concrete evidence of existence
    Isn't it called a religion, that's what faith is, you have to trust in it to be God's and to trust God.

    Really I think such arguments are useless in a discussion about religion.

  6. #36
    iRateIslam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    258
    Reputation
    1
    Thanks
    19
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Coeus View Post




    Flaw #1: no concrete evidence of existence
    Not a Flaw... :/

  7. #37
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,930
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,216
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by iRateIslam View Post
    Not a Flaw... :/
    Quote Originally Posted by jwtog View Post
    Isn't it called a religion, that's what faith is, you have to trust in it to be God's and to trust God.

    Really I think such arguments are useless in a discussion about religion.
    Indeed, but then again, I always hear "you will go to hell, this will happen..." instead of "I believe you will go to hell, I believe this will happen..."

  8. #38
    jwtog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    159
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Coeus View Post




    Indeed, but then again, I always hear "you will go to hell, this will happen..." instead of "I believe you will go to hell, I believe this will happen..."
    I haven't said these things, and don't judge a religion by the people. If Muslims say this to you, they are wrong saying so. Because it should be said in the way you've pointed it out.

  9. #39
    iRateIslam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    258
    Reputation
    1
    Thanks
    19
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Coeus View Post




    Indeed, but then again, I always hear "you will go to hell, this will happen..." instead of "I believe you will go to hell, I believe this will happen..."
    Ah but when have someone said "ur going to hell" quote me this from here. if its in RL i find it a lie that u claim someone has said this. if its on TV then there dumbasses/

  10. #40
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by jwtog View Post
    Isn't it called a religion, that's what faith is, you have to trust in it to be God's and to trust God.

    Really I think such arguments are useless in a discussion about religion.
    :/

    So your answer i "for any flaw, wipe it with faith"

    Basically, if there is any flaw, its because its a religion, so it doesn't count.


    -.-

    FLAW #2: Muhammed made it up.


  11. #41
    iRateIslam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    258
    Reputation
    1
    Thanks
    19
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    :/

    So your answer i "for any flaw, wipe it with faith"

    Basically, if there is any flaw, its because its a religion, so it doesn't count.


    -.-

    FLAW #2: Muhammed made it up.
    LAWL-LAWL-LAWL

    I'm loving this.


    EMPIRE: "ill bring flaws of Islam"
    Jwtog: "Go on then"
    Coeus: "Flaw #1 no solid evidence"
    [Evidence doesn't count as a flaw, proving the quran wrong is a flaw.]
    EMPIRE :"Flaw #2 Mohammed made it up"
    [once again, prove he made it up?]

    Lawl. cant even think of a proper flaw in the religion, and this is the reason i love it so much. u can't prove it wrong :]

  12. #42
    lies''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    398
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    FLAW #2: Muhammed made it up.
    If you have read several books about the Islam then you'll see that it is impossible to 'made it all up'. If Muhammed made it all up, then he must be the most intelligent person ever since the beginning of human life.

  13. #43
    iRateIslam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    258
    Reputation
    1
    Thanks
    19
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by lies' View Post
    If you have read several books about the Islam then you'll see that it is impossible to 'made it all up'. If Muhammed made it all up, then he must be the most intelligent person ever since the beginning of human life.
    EMPIRE is just finding it a hard time to except Islam is finding a place in his heart, hes trieng to fight it off. i can tell.

  14. #44
    jwtog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    159
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    :/

    So your answer i "for any flaw, wipe it with faith"

    Basically, if there is any flaw, its because its a religion, so it doesn't count.


    -.-

    FLAW #2: Muhammed made it up.
    Quote Originally Posted by iRateIslam View Post
    EMPIRE is just finding it a hard time to except Islam is finding a place in his heart, hes trieng to fight it off. i can tell.
    Muhammad pbuh being illiterate couldn't have possibly studied anything to come up with such an accurate scripture.

    The Glorious Quran challenge you to produce a single verse like in the Quran with everybodies help except Allah's. Bring your people, BRING THEM. And try to produce a SINGLE verse, many have tried and FAILED.
    Did you know, The Glorious Quran, in the arabic language, the original language, the originial scripture preserved untill this day. What you buy in the store is word for word, letter to letter exactly the same as what you find in the Museum in Turkey one of the original manuscripts. And everything rimes, so to corrupt it would be impossible since the the verses keep riming.

    Now if you say Muhammad pbuh made it up. In The Glorious Quran he has mentioned 99 attributes of God. Now you for yourself without google or anything, just from your brain alone. Try and come up with 99 attributes for God. Try it, it's unheared of, inhuman to come up with such an number of attributes.

    Nobody is forcing you to accept Islam, Surah Baqarah 2:256: There is no compulsion in religion. But the truth stands all clear from error. So our job is to present to truth, if a person accepts it or not it depends on that person.

  15. #45
    iRateIslam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    258
    Reputation
    1
    Thanks
    19
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by jwtog View Post

    Nobody is forcing you to accept Islam, Surah Baqarah 2:256: There is no compulsion in religion. But the truth stands all clear from error. So our job is to present to truth, if a person accepts it or not it depends on that person.
    your the seeker, truths the hider. - iRateIslam

    Truth won't come seeking you but you must seek truth - iRateIslam

    [Wow im making so much qoutes ]

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast