Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 41
  1. #16
    iRateIslam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    258
    Reputation
    1
    Thanks
    19
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    WOO RAVE PARTY EVERYONE
    *laser show*

    WOOOOOOO
    -----------------------------------
    -.- you say christians are "loosing" faith because of the change in lifestyle, but honestly all you do is copy us years behind.

    3rd world, as in they are way behind with the current, and you can say its "evil" and whatnot, but since you completely use all of the current worlds technology(only later) its hypocritical to the max.
    copy US Hmm i recall u being athiest.

    And how did we copy?

    I use current world technology to ma advantage.

  2. #17
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,930
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,216
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by iRateIslam View Post
    copy US Hmm i recall u being athiest.

    And how did we copy?

    I use current world technology to ma advantage.
    I believe that is his point? That you slowly adopt the Western way of life or at least some features of it?

  3. #18
    iRateIslam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    258
    Reputation
    1
    Thanks
    19
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Coeus View Post
    I believe that is his point? That you slowly adopt the Western way of life or at least some features of it?
    Western way of life is killing the earth.
    Muslim way of life is saving the earth. nuff said.

  4. #19
    Assalamu alaikum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    1,091
    Reputation
    148
    Thanks
    119
    Quote Originally Posted by iRateIslam View Post
    U fucking moron this is Christian prince u dumbass. and he refused 4 debates with zakir naik, i wonder whats the reason for that.

    oH. he said he doesn't debate? but didn't he debate on paltalk?



    Not going to lie. but Islam is "3rd world" though, look at christians, all raving and dancing and loosing faith. Because of the dramatic change of life.

    We don't want the same.
    Bro that is not Christian Prince in that Video..
    They don't even have the same voice..not even close.
    If you really want me to prove that, go right ahead and ask for the proof.
    Any Christians that would refuse debating an idiot like Zakir Naik I would feel bad for them, because that means they would have less knowledge of scripture then a garden hose.

    I would debate Naik and absolutely destroy him.
    Last edited by Assalamu alaikum; 12-16-2010 at 02:47 PM.

  5. #20
    @osma8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    749
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    83
    Quote Originally Posted by Not Bawls View Post
    Bro that is not Christian Prince in that Video..
    They don't even have the same voice..not even close.
    If you really want me to prove that, go right ahead and ask for the proof.
    Any Christians that would refuse debating an idiot like Zakir Naik I would feel bad for them, because that means they would have less knowledge of scripture then a garden hose.

    I would debate Naik and absolutely destroy him.
    Go ahead I'd like to see you fail
    Last edited by @osma8; 12-16-2010 at 02:58 PM.

  6. #21
    Assalamu alaikum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    1,091
    Reputation
    148
    Thanks
    119
    Quote Originally Posted by @osma8 View Post
    Go ahead I'd like to see you fail
    Did you even watch that second video?

    You guys need to realize that there are far better teachers then this guy..
    I'm not even a Muslim and personally know Muslims that have far more knowledge of the Qur'ran then Naik. You're already mislead believing in lies,
    so go right ahead and let a man lead you to nonsense and lies.

    The guy is a moron.

  7. #22
    @osma8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    749
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    83
    Quote Originally Posted by Not Bawls View Post
    Did you even watch that second video?

    You guys need to realize that there are far better teachers then this guy..
    I'm not even a Muslim and personally know Muslims that have far more knowledge of the Qur'ran then Naik. You're already mislead believing in lies,
    so go right ahead and let a man lead you to nonsense and lies.

    The guy is a moron.
    Ofc there are better teachers then this guy all I said was go ahead and debate him...lol

  8. #23
    Assalamu alaikum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    1,091
    Reputation
    148
    Thanks
    119
    Quote Originally Posted by @osma8 View Post
    Ofc there are better teachers then this guy all I said was go ahead and debate him...lol
    I really wouldn't have an issue debating him.
    He doesn't even know his own holy book,
    so he surely has no clue of my own.

    The guy is extremely thick headed,
    even if you make perfect sense to him,
    he'd find some irrelevant verses to throw around.

    I would love to throw this at him:

    So Mr Naik, according to the Qur'ran,
    Allah sent the Torah and Bible,
    but they were corrupted by man, so he sent an Angel down to deliver the Qur'ran. Allah made a promise to Muslims that this Holy book would never be corrupted by man.

    SO.. why would Allah allow his first two books to be corrupted?
    but promise that the Qur'ran would not.
    This defies logic.

    Also..this promise was made by the Real God about the Bible and the Torah,
    Both Old testament and New testament. Just another idea stolen from Jews and Christians.
    Last edited by Assalamu alaikum; 12-16-2010 at 05:59 PM.

  9. #24
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    that guy sounds like visible lulz.


  10. #25
    iRateIslam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    258
    Reputation
    1
    Thanks
    19
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Not Bawls View Post
    Bro that is not Christian Prince in that Video..
    They don't even have the same voice..not even close.
    If you really want me to prove that, go right ahead and ask for the proof.
    Any Christians that would refuse debating an idiot like Zakir Naik I would feel bad for them, because that means they would have less knowledge of scripture then a garden hose.

    I would debate Naik and absolutely destroy him.
    Haha, ur gonna need a laptop so u can read off christian failed sites.

    U would destroy, like how i destroyed u, when u tried to pick out flaws in Islam?

    Quote Originally Posted by Not Bawls View Post
    I really wouldn't have an issue debating him.
    He doesn't even know his own holy book,
    so he surely has no clue of my own.

    The guy is extremely thick headed,
    even if you make perfect sense to him,
    he'd find some irrelevant verses to throw around.

    I would love to throw this at him:

    So Mr Naik, according to the Qur'ran,
    Allah sent the Torah and Bible,
    but they were corrupted by man, so he sent an Angel down to deliver the Qur'ran. Allah made a promise to Muslims that this Holy book would never be corrupted by man.

    SO.. why would Allah allow his first two books to be corrupted?
    but promise that the Qur'ran would not.
    This defies logic.

    Also..this promise was made by the Real God about the Bible and the Torah,
    Both Old testament and New testament. Just another idea stolen from Jews and Christians.
    Ahh, u fool. Naik said according to the quran Allah sent the torah and the bible?

    According to the Bible, thousands of years ago Moses has predicted that the Bible will be corrupted by men ...

    "He gave this command to the Levites who carried the ark of the covenant of the LORD: Take this Book of the Law and place it beside the ark of the covenant of the LORD your God. There it will remain as a witness against you. For I know how rebellious and stiff-necked you are. If you have been rebellious against the LORD while I am still alive and with you, how much more will you rebel after I die! Assemble before me all the elders of your tribes and all your officials, so that I can speak these words in their hearing and call heaven and earth to testify against them. For I know that after my death you are sure to become utterly corrupt and to turn from the way I have commanded you. In days to come, disaster will fall upon you because you will do evil in the sight of the LORD and provoke him to anger by what your hands have made."

    (Deuteronomy 31:25-29)

    ---

    Allah sending the Bible and Torah:

    ( al-i Imran 3:3) He hath revealed unto thee (Muhammad) the Scripture with truth, confirming that which was (revealed) before it, even as He revealed the Torah and the Gospel.

    And if they had "kept up" the Taurat and the Injeel and that which was revealed to them from their Lord, they would certainly have eaten from above them and from beneath their feet there is a party of them keeping to the moderate course, and (as for) most of them, evil is that which they do (5:66)

    --
    Whats the point of letting the bible and torah corrupt?

    The point is that life is a test, and we are being tested on this, as Allah loves those who strive[Jihad] for the truth.

    005.048 To thee We sent the Scripture in truth, confirming the scripture that came before it, and guarding it in safety: so judge between them by what Allah hath revealed, and follow not their vain desires, diverging from the Truth that hath come to thee. To each among you have we prescribed a law and an open way. If Allah had so willed, He would have made you a single people, but (His plan is) to test you in what He hath given you: so strive as in a race in all virtues. The goal of you all is to Allah; it is He that will show you the truth of the matters in which ye dispute;

    Love this, u think u can debate zakir naik, when u fail to debate me. bro shut up.
    Last edited by iRateIslam; 12-16-2010 at 10:27 PM.

  11. #26
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Sadly visible life is not a test.

    :/ the only reason you say that is to pass judgement on other people and to feel better about yourself when you "resist temptation" or some other bullshit like that.


  12. #27
    iRateIslam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    258
    Reputation
    1
    Thanks
    19
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Sadly visible life is not a test.

    :/ the only reason you say that is to pass judgement on other people and to feel better about yourself when you "resist temptation" or some other bullshit like that.
    Lol u don't know what ur talking about bra, stop running from the truth, i can see it seeping into ur heart.

  13. #28
    Casavir's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Athens,Greece
    Posts
    1,261
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    168
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    If Quran is uncorrupted,especially with the way most Muslims handle these things,then Hell I like the corrupted Bible!

    Dude,your arguement has no actual logic,you just keep repeating the same things.
    I want Ethereal back.He owned all your previous arguements eg Codex Sinaticus
    I'm too lazy to do that. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Armalite42 View Post
    I am the sperm that won
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Surprisingly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    whoever made this thread... you just got owned by Casavir...
    Ὦ ξεῖν', ἀγγέλλειν Λακεδαιμονίοις ὅτι τῇδε κείμεθα, τοῖς κείνων ῥήμασι πειθόμενοι.

    50% Spartan,50% Macedonian.100% Greek

  14. #29
    iRateIslam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    258
    Reputation
    1
    Thanks
    19
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Casavir View Post
    If Quran is uncorrupted,especially with the way most Muslims handle these things,then Hell I like the corrupted Bible!

    Dude,your arguement has no actual logic,you just keep repeating the same things.
    I want Ethereal back.He owned all your previous arguements eg Codex Sinaticus
    I'm too lazy to do that. :P
    Ethereal ran off, included mouzie, because of getting fed up of being proven wrong LoL.

    I made 2 people leave this forum. and im still standing bra.

    Codex sinaticus, ask him about how its compiled, lol. half the codex isn't even together, its ripped up and gone. demolished.
    as for the 20year old quran its still intact ;D


    -EDIT: oh and long time no see

  15. #30
    Casavir's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Athens,Greece
    Posts
    1,261
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    168
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by iRateIslam View Post
    Ethereal ran off, included mouzie, because of getting fed up of being proven wrong LoL.

    I made 2 people leave this forum. and im still standing bra.

    Codex sinaticus, ask him about how its compiled, lol. half the codex isn't even together, its ripped up and gone. demolished.
    as for the 20year old quran its still intact ;D


    -EDIT: oh and long time no see
    yeah I had too many tests lately
    Ethereal left because he got fed up of proving you wrong and yet you kept saying the same things.
    Mouzie,i don't know
    Quote Originally Posted by Armalite42 View Post
    I am the sperm that won
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Surprisingly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    whoever made this thread... you just got owned by Casavir...
    Ὦ ξεῖν', ἀγγέλλειν Λακεδαιμονίοις ὅτι τῇδε κείμεθα, τοῖς κείνων ῥήμασι πειθόμενοι.

    50% Spartan,50% Macedonian.100% Greek

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast