Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 111
  1. #46
    Casavir's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Athens,Greece
    Posts
    1,261
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    168
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    and I'm reading Dune and got ECCE oral exams tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Armalite42 View Post
    I am the sperm that won
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Surprisingly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    whoever made this thread... you just got owned by Casavir...
    Ὦ ξεῖν', ἀγγέλλειν Λακεδαιμονίοις ὅτι τῇδε κείμεθα, τοῖς κείνων ῥήμασι πειθόμενοι.

    50% Spartan,50% Macedonian.100% Greek

  2. #47
    Assalamu alaikum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    1,091
    Reputation
    148
    Thanks
    119
    Quote Originally Posted by iRateIslam View Post
    We fake it? like i said before. u have No faith.



    Pool of murky water is a freaking ocean idiot, an ocean is full of salt, thus making it murky.

    Don't escape the catholic vs christian shit, Catholics follow the bible right? Catholics is like christians with a bit of changed rules.

    And Christians are pagans, that statue of jesus all christians walk around with, is more important than there lives...

    I removed 2 paragraphs? Haha, PRooF SoN. ...Ill qoute it:

    [COLOR="Red"]

    REMEMBER = 2



    2 + 2 = 4



    2+2=4 + 2 = 6



    L2count

    --

    Allah is the only protecter. angels protecting someone is like a mother protecting her son. theres a difference right?

    A mother protecting her son.
    A angel protecting those who are good.
    Allah guiding all whom he chooses. and protecting all whom submits to him.

    If u don't understand, go learn some English.

    --

    So Muslims believe in the Virgin birth of Christ.
    Funny because this is in the Bible as well.
    But..wait..don't Muslims say the Bible is corrupted?
    So how is it that they believe in the Virgin birth as written in the BIBLE?
    Let me guess..you guys just pick and choose the corrupt parts.
    Gimme a break..


    We believe the same thing written in the quran which is in the bible.
    We don't believe jesus is god because its not in the quran, this point is the worst i've seen u make. so ...stupid?

    We know the corrupt parts because the bible is changing. the bible isn't Gods word nor equal to the quran, because the bible now is just a re-write which is unaccurate.

    decades without a bible, then christians rewrite there own one..smart.

    --

    Adam and eve are a greater miracle then Jesus.

    Moses did a greater miracle and split the sea in half, lifting the dead sounds good, but go ahead and split the sea in two.

    Ah, i've noticed u just follow men who do miracles. Did u know the anti christ will come and perform miracles like moving mountains, changing the day to night, and make food and wine appear out of knowhere? good luck not following him when he arrives.

    Jesus used Gods help:

    Luk 11:20 But if I with the finger of God cast out devils, no doubt the kingdom of God is come upon you.



    Code:
    "Behold! the angels said, 'Oh Mary! God gives you glad tidings of a Word from Him. His name will be Christ Jesus, the son of Mary, held in honour in this world and the Hereafter, and in (the company of) those nearest to God. He shall speak to the people in childhood and in maturity. He shall be (in the company) of the righteous... And God will teach him the Book and Wisdom, the Law and the Gospel'" (3:45-48).
    
    "When Jesus came with Clear Signs, he said: 'Now I have come to you with Wisdom, and in order to make clear to you some of the (points) on which you dispute. Therefore, fear God and obey me. God, He is my Lord and your Lord, so worship Him -- this is a Straight Way.' But sects from among themselves fell into disagreement. So woe to the wrongdoers, from the penalty of a Grievous Day!" (43:63-65)
    
    "And behold! God will say [i.e. on the Day of Judgment]: 'Oh Jesus, the son of Mary! Did you say unto men, worship me and my mother as gods in derogation of God?' He will say: 'Glory to Thee! Never could I say what I had no right (to say). Had I said such a thing, You would indeed have known it. You know what is in my heart, though I know not what is in Yours. For You know in full all that is hidden. Never did I say to them anything except what You commanded me to say: 'Worship God, my Lord and your Lord.' And I was a witness over them while I lived among them. When You took me up, You were the Watcher over them, and You are a witness to all things'" (5:116-117).
    
    "Christ, the son of Mary, was no more than a messenger; many were the messengers that passed away before him. His mother was a woman of truth. They had both to eat their (daily) food. See how God makes His signs clear to them; yet see in what ways they are deluded away from the truth!" (5:75).
    
    "He [Jesus] said: 'I am indeed a servant of God. He has given me revelation and made me a prophet; He has made me blessed wheresoever I be; and He has enjoined on me prayer and charity as long as I live. He has made me kind to my mother, and not overbearing or miserable. So peace is on me the day I was born, the day that I die, and the day that I shall be raised up to life (again)!' Such was Jesus the son of Mary. It is a statement of truth, about which they (vainly) dispute. It is not befitting to (the majesty of) God that He should beget a son. Glory be to Him! When He determines a matter, He only says to it, 'Be,' and it is" (19:30-35).
    Hmm, and u still think Jesus isn't in the quran?

    Wow i've never beat 2 people at the same time, Im blessed.
    Are you kidding me?? This whole post isn't even an argument..
    It's complete idiocy.

    So you believe a pond is the Ocean?
    Because it used the word POND.
    The sun set in a pond. It's in your book, but you don't believe it.

    Moron, don't even compare Catholics with Christians.
    Even a person void of faith knows their differences.
    Catholics actually practice rites from the OT that were meant for Jews.
    They also believe that they should confess their sins to a priest,
    yet in the good book it says confess your sins to God only.

    Christians do not where Crucifixes, because Christ came down from the cross.
    Catholics on the other hand do.
    There are so many differences in their beliefs that they cannot be considered true Christians. Why do you think they took on the name CATHOLICS.
    If they were Christians then they would just be Christians and not label themselves something other than that.

    Christian churches are not giant elaborate rich looking Cathedrals,
    they are usually plain looking buildings.
    They contain no statues of anyone, but usually just a plain cross.


    Dude I never once said Jesus was not in the Qur'ran.
    I said none of his teachings are. Learn to read, do not put words in my mouth.

    You have beaten no one. You just made yourself look like a fool. well done.

  3. #48
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,896
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Jesus in the Quran is just an attempt to get converts, nuff said.


  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

    Mr.1337 (01-07-2011)

  5. #49
    Assalamu alaikum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    1,091
    Reputation
    148
    Thanks
    119
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Jesus in the Quran is just an attempt to get converts, nuff said.
    Possibly, and also think of it this way.

    During the time Muhammad walked, there was still plenty of preserved Hebrew and Greek text of the NT, Christianity was still growing rapidly, so putting Jesus in the Qur'ran would make it look more credible.
    Obviously they couldn't give Christ all of his power,or even his teachings,
    because this would deter their plans of spreading intolerance.

  6. #50
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,896
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Not Bawls View Post
    Possibly, and also think of it this way.

    During the time Muhammad walked, there was still plenty of preserved Hebrew and Greek text of the NT, Christianity was still growing rapidly, so putting Jesus in the Qur'ran would make it look more credible.
    Obviously they couldn't give Christ all of his power,or even his teachings,
    because this would deter their plans of spreading intolerance.
    Pretty much. Rome was basically the most powerful nation, and its religion was christianity.

    Lets not forget how many new laws are in the quran. How Muhammed was the "greatest and last prophet", and how he made an army while he was still alive.
    ---------------------------------------
    Also, they put Jesus in there, but none of his disciples, which Christianity's text/beliefs/origin are from.


  7. #51
    Assalamu alaikum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    1,091
    Reputation
    148
    Thanks
    119
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Pretty much. Rome was basically the most powerful nation, and its religion was christianity.

    Lets not forget how many new laws are in the quran. How Muhammed was the "greatest and last prophet", and how he made an army while he was still alive.
    ---------------------------------------
    Also, they put Jesus in there, but none of his disciples, which Christianity's text/beliefs/origin are from.
    Hmm..that's actually interesting point about the disciples.
    I just don't understand..they believe in Christs miracle birth..
    and that Jesus was this great prophet,
    but where are his teachings in the Qur'ran?
    Not one parable..yet a former thief is this great holy prophet that they pretty much worship..they use him in their arguments more then God himself.

  8. #52
    iRateIslam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    258
    Reputation
    1
    Thanks
    19
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Not Bawls View Post
    Are you kidding me?? This whole post isn't even an argument..
    It's complete idiocy.

    So you believe a pond is the Ocean?
    Because it used the word POND.
    The sun set in a pond. It's in your book, but you don't believe it.

    Moron, don't even compare Catholics with Christians.
    Even a person void of faith knows their differences.
    Catholics actually practice rites from the OT that were meant for Jews.
    They also believe that they should confess their sins to a priest,
    yet in the good book it says confess your sins to God only.

    Christians do not where Crucifixes, because Christ came down from the cross.
    Catholics on the other hand do.
    There are so many differences in their beliefs that they cannot be considered true Christians. Why do you think they took on the name CATHOLICS.
    If they were Christians then they would just be Christians and not label themselves something other than that.

    Christian churches are not giant elaborate rich looking Cathedrals,
    they are usually plain looking buildings.
    They contain no statues of anyone, but usually just a plain cross.


    Dude I never once said Jesus was not in the Qur'ran.
    I said none of his teachings are. Learn to read, do not put words in my mouth.

    You have beaten no one. You just made yourself look like a fool. well done.
    Pond = metaphorical. i.e "The sun lay in the water" it can be metaphorical for ocean, lake, sea..ect.

    And its a translation. in arabic the verse is:


    If u know arabic, the word "pond" isn't mentioned here


    --

    Heres a chain diagram:



    Now we know Catholicism is part of christianity.

    --

    There are "hadith" on isa pbuh, like theres hadith on Muhammed pbuh.

    --

    Now how does it feel embarrassing ur self? AGAIN.

  9. #53
    Saboteur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    29,551
    Reputation
    5258
    Thanks
    7,678
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    the only reason why muslims pray 5 times a day is because their leaders want full control.


    AOK COME ARGUE BITCHES

  10. #54
    Assalamu alaikum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    1,091
    Reputation
    148
    Thanks
    119
    Quote Originally Posted by iRateIslam View Post
    Pond = metaphorical. i.e "The sun lay in the water" it can be metaphorical for ocean, lake, sea..ect.

    And its a translation. in arabic the verse is:


    If u know arabic, the word "pond" isn't mentioned here


    --

    Heres a chain diagram:






    Now we know Catholicism is part of christianity.

    --

    There are "hadith" on isa pbuh, like theres hadith on Muhammed pbuh.

    --

    Now how does it feel embarrassing ur self? AGAIN.
    Lmao..ok let me say this again so maybe if I say it 10 more times you will understand. I never said Jesus was not in the Qur'ran...
    I know he is. I mean his lessons..they are not.
    Do you understand now?

    Also..a Pond is a pond.
    There is no metaphor.
    You can paste whatever Arabic you want..
    All I have to do is post multiple translations that have the verse,
    and you're back to square 1.
    Looking like a dummy.

    Haddith are the Qur'ran now? REALLY?
    lol..man..I gotta really humble myself to debate someone like you.

    Btw, you can find as many graphs as you want dude..
    Catholics are Catholics, True Christians are Christians.

    There is no arguement in this.
    We follow scripture, they make their own rules.

    You telling me that true Christians and Catholics are the same,
    is like me saying that all the sects of Islam are the same.



    Have you ever once seen me type that all Muslims worship the same way?
    Last edited by Assalamu alaikum; 12-17-2010 at 01:19 PM.

  11. #55
    NakedWildOn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under the rainbow
    Posts
    128
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Jesus rocks the stairway to heaven
    Boombox Can change the World


  12. #56
    iRateIslam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    258
    Reputation
    1
    Thanks
    19
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Not Bawls View Post
    Lmao..ok let me say this again so maybe if I say it 10 more times you will understand. I never said Jesus was not in the Qur'ran...
    I know he is. I mean his lessons..they are not.
    Do you understand now?

    Also..a Pond is a pond.
    There is no metaphor.
    You can paste whatever Arabic you want..
    All I have to do is post multiple translations that have the verse,
    and you're back to square 1.
    Looking like a dummy.

    Haddith and the Qur'ran now? REALLY?
    lol..man..I gotta really humble myself to debate someone like you.

    Btw, you can find as many graphs as you want dude..
    Catholics are Catholics, True Christians are Christians.

    There is no arguement in this.
    We follow scripture, they make their own rules.

    You telling me that true Christians and Catholics are the same,
    is like me saying that all the sects of Islam are the same.



    Have you ever once seen me type that all Muslims worship the same way?
    Also..a Pond is a pond.
    There is no metaphor.
    You can paste whatever Arabic you want..
    All I have to do is post multiple translations that have the verse,
    and you're back to square 1.
    Looking like a dummy.
    Fail the verse don't mention the word "pond", its just 1mans translation.

    You telling me that true Christians and Catholics are the same,
    is like me saying that all the sects of Islam are the same
    All Muslim sects are the same, we all worship Allah, and follow the prophets, the differents is [not much with all just shia and sunni].

    Heres shia: WARNING DISCUSTING
    shia muslims - Google Search

    And heres sunni:
    sunni muslims - Google Search


    Shia is like catholic
    Sunni is like Christian
    But together were Muslims, like Together ur Christians.
    -Going offtopic, though i see u shutup and just repeat the same shit, please give me questions and let me answer them as i find it hard to answer things when u tell me "IT IS", ask me "IS IT". please, and thxbai

  13. #57
    Assalamu alaikum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    1,091
    Reputation
    148
    Thanks
    119
    Quote Originally Posted by iRateIslam View Post
    Fail the verse don't mention the word "pond", its just 1mans translation.



    All Muslim sects are the same, we all worship Allah, and follow the prophets, the differents is [not much with all just shia and sunni].

    Heres shia: WARNING DISCUSTING
    shia muslims - Google Search

    And heres sunni:
    sunni muslims - Google Search


    Shia is like catholic
    Sunni is like Christian
    But together were Muslims, like Together ur Christians.
    -Going offtopic, though i see u shutup and just repeat the same shit, please give me questions and let me answer them as i find it hard to answer things when u tell me "IT IS", ask me "IS IT". please, and thxbai
    I haven't shut up yet..
    The issue is that there is a difference between Catholics and Christians,
    and it's not only fundamental belief.
    How can you not understand this? You said you were once a Catholic.
    You cannot understand it, because you were never a Christian.
    Catholic's know very little about faith.
    They believe more in outward appearance,
    ie; they want people to see them praying, confessing, giving wages to the church, accepting communion, they even judge the way they dress on Sunday service...I would take you as a brother before a Catholic.
    At least you have some kind of faith, the majority of Catholics do what they do because they see it as a obligation, and not out of love for God.

    So honestly, yes it offends me to be placed in the same category as a Catholic.

  14. #58
    iRateIslam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    258
    Reputation
    1
    Thanks
    19
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Not Bawls View Post
    I haven't shut up yet..
    The issue is that there is a difference between Catholics and Christians,
    and it's not only fundamental belief.
    How can you not understand this? You said you were once a Catholic.
    You cannot understand it, because you were never a Christian.
    Catholic's know very little about faith.
    They believe more in outward appearance,
    ie; they want people to see them praying, confessing, giving wages to the church, accepting communion, they even judge the way they dress on Sunday service...I would take you as a brother before a Catholic.
    At least you have some kind of faith, the majority of Catholics do what they do because they see it as a obligation, and not out of love for God.

    So honestly, yes it offends me to be placed in the same category as a Catholic.
    I regret from the deepest of ma heart of being catholic..being a pagan gives nightmares.

    I was a catholic thats right, but there a sect of christianity.

    ......................... New Christian

    Old Christian > --|
    ........................ Catholic


    old christian, is the truth, but its impossible to see there belief as there bible has perished.

  15. #59
    Assalamu alaikum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    1,091
    Reputation
    148
    Thanks
    119
    Quote Originally Posted by iRateIslam View Post
    I regret from the deepest of ma heart of being catholic..being a pagan gives nightmares.

    I was a catholic thats right, but there a sect of christianity.

    ......................... New Christian

    Old Christian > --|
    ........................ Catholic


    old christian, is the truth, but its impossible to see there belief as there bible has perished.
    You say the Bible has perished,
    but you used the Codex which is 1600 years old as a weapon for your information. Then I showed you through translation that those words were the same as our Bibles today.

    I showed you the Bodmer Papyrus which is 1800+ years old,
    and contains preserved New Testament.
    I have personally translated every word to English,
    and have it saved as a .pdf if you would like to see it.
    The copies of the Papyrus are adjacent to the English.
    It's word for word accurate to the Textus recepticus.

    You telling me the Bible is corrupt is like me asking you to prove that the Qur'ran is not. You can't prove it. There are translations of the Qur'ran in circulation today that have vast differences to older texts.
    You know this..so which is right and which is wrong..?
    it's not just a matter of grammatical flaw either..

  16. #60
    iRateIslam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    258
    Reputation
    1
    Thanks
    19
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Not Bawls View Post
    You say the Bible has perished,
    but you used the Codex which is 1600 years old as a weapon for your information. Then I showed you through translation that those words were the same as our Bibles today.

    I showed you the Bodmer Papyrus which is 1800+ years old,
    and contains preserved New Testament.
    I have personally translated every word to English,
    and have it saved as a .pdf if you would like to see it.
    The copies of the Papyrus are adjacent to the English.
    It's word for word accurate to the Textus recepticus.

    You telling me the Bible is corrupt is like me asking you to prove that the Qur'ran is not. You can't prove it. There are translations of the Qur'ran in circulation today that have vast differences to older texts.
    You know this..so which is right and which is wrong..?
    it's not just a matter of grammatical flaw either..
    I can, the oldest quran still intact was at the time of the prophet.

    And its called..erm...oh the Quran.

    I learnt that the bible was lost for a number of [hundreds] Years then rewritten, ill bring the source forgot where i learnt this. + its backed up.

    in the meantime ima go on crossfire

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast