Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 111
  1. #61
    Assalamu alaikum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    1,091
    Reputation
    148
    Thanks
    119
    Quote Originally Posted by iRateIslam View Post
    I can, the oldest quran still intact was at the time of the prophet.

    And its called..erm...oh the Quran.

    I learnt that the bible was lost for a number of [hundreds] Years then rewritten, ill bring the source forgot where i learnt this. + its backed up.

    in the meantime ima go on crossfire

    You can't have bible text lost for Hundreds of years.
    The Bodmer is less then 200 years old from the time of Christ.

    Keep this in mind dude.
    Jesus taught in many, many temples
    There were only seven that he was accepted in, and he deemed holy.
    The majority of orthodox Jews seen Jesus as a Blasphemer.
    They destroyed anything that contained his teachings,
    they certainly forced the disciples into foreign lands,
    so the only ones that could preserve Christs teachings,
    were the outcast Disciples, those of the seven Holy Jewish churches, the Greeks, and the Romans.
    The Temples of the seven were most likely sacked,
    and were probably the last places to hold the New Testament in Hebrew.
    Not even the Christian crusaders attacked your faith with such scrutiny.
    Their job was to drive Muslims from the Holy land, not steal their identity with God. Yes they did kill Muslims, but Muslims killed Christians too. Both parties were to blame. for innocent and defendant death.
    Sorry man I'm straying a little, but bottom line is that spreading the word of Yeshua was no easy task..the fact that we have the old text we have now is amazing in itself.
    Last edited by Assalamu alaikum; 12-17-2010 at 02:23 PM.

  2. #62
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    well also you have to remember Jesus didn't write the NT, where as Muhammed did.


  3. #63
    Assalamu alaikum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    1,091
    Reputation
    148
    Thanks
    119
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    well also you have to remember Jesus didn't write the NT, where as Muhammed did.
    Muhammed didn't write anything supposedly..
    since most Muslims believe the story that he was illiterate.

    The Haddith's contain stories of Muhammad's ventures in detail,
    they were written by his closest followers..yet some books were thought to be memerised.

    Anyway here is a link to familiarize yourself. History of hadith - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    This is not the Qur'ran,
    it's part of 6 books that are to accompany the Qur'ran,
    for it has historical depiction of the prophet Muhammad.

  4. #64
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    written by his followers of course, because yeah, the guy with an army couldn't just pay them off or anything.


  5. #65
    iRateIslam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    258
    Reputation
    1
    Thanks
    19
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    written by his followers of course, because yeah, the guy with an army couldn't just pay them off or anything.
    He didn't accept free things without the person asking "just take it please" a minimum of 3times.

    MINIMUM.

    Give and not take. till taking becomes giving.

  6. #66
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    :/ Your point is what?

    That someone gave him something? So what?


  7. #67
    iRateIslam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    258
    Reputation
    1
    Thanks
    19
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    :/ Your point is what?

    That someone gave him something? So what?
    He didn't deceive, is the point. He made no cash out of the Quran. even though people tried getting a copy of it.

    He gave the Quran to his wife, who then gave it to his companions to make copies of it.

    over 1000 copies made that were all equal to each other, and where double checked byi 8 of his closest companions.

  8. #68
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by iRateIslam View Post
    He didn't deceive, is the point. He made no cash out of the Quran. even though people tried getting a copy of it.

    He gave the Quran to his wife, who then gave it to his companions to make copies of it.

    over 1000 copies made that were all equal to each other, and where double checked byi 8 of his closest companions.
    You still have no point. Saying that he gave away free copies of the quran is ok and all, but no one is disagreeing with that.

    I'm saying the guy had real-world political power, which is more than enough to make the quran in his favor.

    :/ or you could go the OBVIOUS route and say he just wrote it himself. DURRRRRRR.


    Think about it. Guy makes a religion, gets power, gets wives, gets gifts.

    What would be the downside of him making it up?


  9. #69
    iRateIslam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    258
    Reputation
    1
    Thanks
    19
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    You still have no point. Saying that he gave away free copies of the quran is ok and all, but no one is disagreeing with that.

    I'm saying the guy had real-world political power, which is more than enough to make the quran in his favor.

    :/ or you could go the OBVIOUS route and say he just wrote it himself. DURRRRRRR.


    Think about it. Guy makes a religion, gets power, gets wives, gets gifts.

    What would be the downside of him making it up?
    He had no power, he put people infront of him all the time.

    Azan [if u know what it is] he alwais let a man do it in stead of him, a show of respect.

    He wrote it himself?

    (And thou (O Muhammad) wast not a reader of any scripture before it, nor didst thou write it with thy right hand, for then might those have doubted, who follow falsehood.) (Al-`Ankabut 29: 48)

    Bro, u need to get out more.

  10. #70
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by iRateIslam View Post
    He had no power, he put people infront of him all the time.

    Azan [if u know what it is] he alwais let a man do it in stead of him, a show of respect.

    He wrote it himself?

    (And thou (O Muhammad) wast not a reader of any scripture before it, nor didst thou write it with thy right hand, for then might those have doubted, who follow falsehood.) (Al-`Ankabut 29: 48)

    Bro, u need to get out more.
    Uh yeah, he DID. He created a fucking army, had thousands of followers, and got gifts, got wives, and so on.
    -Note the quote you used was written after Quran right? LULZ

    So i ask it AGAIN.

    WHAT IS THE DOWNSIDE OF HIM MAKING IT UP?


  11. #71
    iRateIslam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    258
    Reputation
    1
    Thanks
    19
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Uh yeah, he DID. He created a fucking army, had thousands of followers, and got gifts, got wives, and so on.
    -Note the quote you used was written after Quran right? LULZ

    So i ask it AGAIN.

    WHAT IS THE DOWNSIDE OF HIM MAKING IT UP?
    It was written after Quran? u fucktard its written in the quran.

    He gave to his enemy "Quraish"

    Sahih Bukhari 4:53:374
    Narrated Anas: The Prophet said, "I give to Quraish people in order to let them adhere to Islam, for they are near to their life of Ignorance (i.e. they have newly embraced Islam and it is still not strong in their hearts."

    He married women whom didn't know he was prophet apart from aisha who found out close to his death.

    And he had followers who joined him to Islam.

  12. #72
    Saboteur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    29,419
    Reputation
    5235
    Thanks
    7,586
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    I AM IN FULL SUPPORT OF THE RADICAL ISLAMIC JIHAD

    AHALALALALLHALLALALHLALLA



    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  13. #73
    iRateIslam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    258
    Reputation
    1
    Thanks
    19
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Saboteur View Post
    I AM IN FULL SUPPORT OF THE RADICAL ISLAMIC JIHAD

    AHALALALALLHALLALALHLALLA
    Ur black right? k what if i said.

    "All black people must be chained up to a wall like animals again"

    Will u be offended? ...mhm, stfu and stop trieng to take the piss.

  14. #74
    Saboteur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    29,419
    Reputation
    5235
    Thanks
    7,586
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    ALL BLACK PEOPLE NEED TO BE CHAINED UP, NO SECRET THERE.



    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  15. #75
    iRateIslam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    258
    Reputation
    1
    Thanks
    19
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Saboteur View Post
    ALL BLACK PEOPLE NEED TO BE CHAINED UP, NO SECRET THERE.
    Wow ur discusting tbh...

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast