Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 111
  1. #76
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,336
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    You still have no point. Saying that he gave away free copies of the quran is ok and all, but no one is disagreeing with that.

    I'm saying the guy had real-world political power, which is more than enough to make the quran in his favor.

    :/ or you could go the OBVIOUS route and say he just wrote it himself. DURRRRRRR.


    Think about it. Guy makes a religion, gets power, gets wives, gets gifts.

    What would be the downside of him making it up?
    For some reason that reminds me of Scientology.

    Quote Originally Posted by iRateIslam View Post
    Wow ur discusting tbh...
    Its funny how racism barely offends anymore isn't it.

  2. #77
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Wait so let me get this right. In the QURAN it says he didn't write it.

    -.- I can't believe you idiots fall for this shit. I could write in a book that i did not write it and you would believe it? SO. FUCKING. STUPID.

    At times i'm just amazed at the lack of intelligence of religious logic.


  3. #78
    Casavir's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Athens,Greece
    Posts
    1,261
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    168
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    I have to agree with empire here,up to a point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Armalite42 View Post
    I am the sperm that won
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Surprisingly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    whoever made this thread... you just got owned by Casavir...
    Ὦ ξεῖν', ἀγγέλλειν Λακεδαιμονίοις ὅτι τῇδε κείμεθα, τοῖς κείνων ῥήμασι πειθόμενοι.

    50% Spartan,50% Macedonian.100% Greek

  4. #79
    iRateIslam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    258
    Reputation
    1
    Thanks
    19
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Wait so let me get this right. In the QURAN it says he didn't write it.

    -.- I can't believe you idiots fall for this shit. I could write in a book that i did not write it and you would believe it? SO. FUCKING. STUPID.

    At times i'm just amazed at the lack of intelligence of religious logic.
    ...If Muhammed did write it... hes the smartest person in the world.

  5. #80
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,930
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,216
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by iRateIslam View Post
    ...If Muhammed did write it... hes the smartest person in the world.
    If Scientology succeeded ... why wouldn't Islam?

  6. #81
    Hassan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    System.Threading.Tasks
    Posts
    4,768
    Reputation
    495
    Thanks
    1,922
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Wait so let me get this right. In the QURAN it says he didn't write it.

    -.- I can't believe you idiots fall for this shit. I could write in a book that i did not write it and you would believe it? SO. FUCKING. STUPID.

    At times i'm just amazed at the lack of intelligence of religious logic.


    No human can write a single statement similar to Qur'an, but Allah. It's a challenge kid.

  7. #82
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,930
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,216
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Hassan View Post


    No human can write a single statement similar to Qur'an, but Allah. It's a challenge kid.
    That's what you believe. But it can't be proven. But that is irrelevant to the actual topic anyways

  8. #83
    Casavir's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Athens,Greece
    Posts
    1,261
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    168
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by Hassan View Post




    No human can write a single statement similar to Qur'an, but Allah. It's a challenge kid.
    Allah didn't write the quran.

    a) because as a christian,I don't believe alah exists
    b) no God ever written a holy text,the followers or the first teachers of the religion did.
    c) anyone who has read the quran can write a statement similar to it
    Quote Originally Posted by Armalite42 View Post
    I am the sperm that won
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Surprisingly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    whoever made this thread... you just got owned by Casavir...
    Ὦ ξεῖν', ἀγγέλλειν Λακεδαιμονίοις ὅτι τῇδε κείμεθα, τοῖς κείνων ῥήμασι πειθόμενοι.

    50% Spartan,50% Macedonian.100% Greek

  9. #84
    Hassan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    System.Threading.Tasks
    Posts
    4,768
    Reputation
    495
    Thanks
    1,922
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Casavir View Post
    Allah didn't write the quran.

    a) because as a christian,I don't believe alah exists
    b) no God ever written a holy text,the followers or the first teachers of the religion did.
    c) anyone who has read the quran can write a statement similar to it
    a): Christianity = satan's epic success, so I know you don't believe.
    b): Again, no human can write a perfect book.
    c): You missed what I was saying. The arabic in Qur'an is different than any of the versions of the arabic spoken by humans in any era. Need I say more ?
    Last edited by Hassan; 12-19-2010 at 06:32 AM.

  10. #85
    Casavir's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Athens,Greece
    Posts
    1,261
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    168
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by Hassan View Post


    a): Christianity = satan's epic success, so I know you don't believe.
    b): Again, no human can write a perfect book.
    c): You missed what I was saying. The arabic in Qur'an is different than any of the versions of the arabic spoken by humans in any era. Need I say more ?
    a) you know,muslims are worse in comparison
    we don't make holy wars anymore,and when we did,it was the 7th century to recapture the Holy lands from the Arabs.No I'm not talking about the crusades,they were bs .so who's satan's toy with your flawed logic Hassan?Your religion was made 6 centuries after mine,and the Bible talks about someone coming and converting people to join him,making things sound like he's right blablabla...can you guess his name?
    Or was it the Satan warning the corrupted people that light is coming?rofl
    b) God never wrote a book...sooo...Quran is flawed.
    c) so what?
    Quote Originally Posted by Armalite42 View Post
    I am the sperm that won
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Surprisingly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    whoever made this thread... you just got owned by Casavir...
    Ὦ ξεῖν', ἀγγέλλειν Λακεδαιμονίοις ὅτι τῇδε κείμεθα, τοῖς κείνων ῥήμασι πειθόμενοι.

    50% Spartan,50% Macedonian.100% Greek

  11. #86
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,930
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,216
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Hassan View Post
    a): Christianity = satan's epic success, so I know you don't believe.
    b): Again, no human can write a perfect book.
    c): You missed what I was saying. The arabic in Qur'an is different than any of the versions of the arabic spoken by humans in any era. Need I say more ?
    a) RAELISM IS REAL. CUZ I BELIEVE IN IT.
    b) I CAN. CUZ I BELIEVE IN IT.
    c) QUR'AN IS FAKE. CUZ I DON'T BELIEVE IN IT.

    I think my point should be obvious by now...

  12. #87
    Assalamu alaikum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    1,091
    Reputation
    148
    Thanks
    119
    Quote Originally Posted by Casavir View Post
    Allah didn't write the quran.

    a) because as a christian,I don't believe alah exists
    b) no God ever written a holy text,the followers or the first teachers of the religion did.
    c) anyone who has read the quran can write a statement similar to it
    small correction here bro.

    Allah simply means God in Arabic.
    Allah is even in Arabic bibles, even though I do not agree with this.
    The Hebrew name for God is YHWH, Elah, or Elohim
    I think the Arabic Bibles should have stuck with the Hebrew names, but w/e
    it's a simple transliteration due to language barrier

    The English transliteration of God's personal name is YHWH.

    The four Hebrew letters transliterated YHWH are:

    a Yod, rhymes with "rode", which we transliterate "Y"

    a He, rhymes with "say", which we transliterate "H"

    a Vav, like "lava", which we transliterate "W" or "V"

    another He

    Originally Hebrew (we're talkin' over 3000 years ago, folks!) didn't have any vowels, and was written right to left.

    So let's summarize.

    God's name, as written in Hebrew right to left:


    Spelled left to right:


    Transliterated into English: YHWH

    With vowels added: YAHWEH

    Translated: I AM WHO I AM

    I think a better argument for you should be:
    I do not believe Allah in the Qur'ran is the God of Christians and Jews,
    due to the conflict of parables or fundamental teachings.

    Just wanted to clear the air a bit on that.
    Last edited by Assalamu alaikum; 12-19-2010 at 11:03 AM.

  13. #88
    iRateIslam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    258
    Reputation
    1
    Thanks
    19
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Casavir View Post
    Allah didn't write the quran.

    a) because as a christian,I don't believe alah exists
    b) no God ever written a holy text,the followers or the first teachers of the religion did.
    c) anyone who has read the quran can write a statement similar to it
    ImPoSSIBLE. as long as nobody has done it, it isn't done.

    U don't believe god exists as a christian, smart.

    ELah = Allah = The God. u don't believe in god -.0

  14. #89
    @osma8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    749
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    83
    Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un انا لله وانا اليه راجعون

  15. #90
    piXeKing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    34
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Casavir View Post
    a) you know,muslims are worse in comparison
    we don't make holy wars anymore,and when we did,it was the 7th century to recapture the Holy lands from the Arabs.No I'm not talking about the crusades,they were bs .so who's satan's toy with your flawed logic Hassan?Your religion was made 6 centuries after mine,and the Bible talks about someone coming and converting people to join him,making things sound like he's right blablabla...can you guess his name?
    Or was it the Satan warning the corrupted people that light is coming?rofl
    b) God never wrote a book...sooo...Quran is flawed.
    c) so what?

    a) you know,muslims are worse in comparison
    we don't make holy wars anymore,and when we did,it was the 7th century to recapture the Holy lands from the Arabs.No I'm not talking about the crusades,they were bs .so who's satan's toy with your flawed logic Hassan?Your religion was made 6 centuries after mine,and the Bible talks about someone coming and converting people to join him,making things sound like he's right blablabla...can you guess his name?


    1] Hinduism, Looong before christianity, with there god sharing the same story as Jesus, then jesus comes telling us the same thing, this is exactly what your doing with Jesus and Muhammed. ill backfire this so easy.

    Christians don't exactly live up to the 10 commandments now do they.

    Commandment 2 = You shall not make for yourself an idol.. = the amount of christians who are famous and still don't accept them self as idols to others.

    "American idol" much christians enter this competition.

    2] Commandment 3 = Do not take the name of the Lord in vain.

    Christians catch phrase:

    Jesus christ
    oH lord
    For God sake
    ..Much more.

    3] Commandment 5 = Honor your father and mother

    Don't make me start on the disrespect...

    4] Commandment 6 = You shall not commit adultery

    The amound of christians that have sex before marriage...MUCH MUCH MUCH more than Muslims.

    ...See the point is Christians have gone on a different road...they no longer follow the religion to its full. thus there not Christian.

    In teachings, theres about 10percent christians that follow these commandments.

    --


    God never wrote a book...sooo...Quran is flawed.

    We don't know how god made the book, Muslims believe God gave the words to gabriel who gave it to Muhammed, a chosen messenger, and he was the only man in the quraish tribe who was born not accepting the idols people worshipped. its like a miracle.

    --

    Quran is fake?

    LAIIIR i got an image of one ..now to make the world believe its not fake.. i have physical proof [this is a joke ]





    I'm not trieng to offend christians, im just spitting out what i know about the commandments.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast