Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 67
  1. #31
    Casavir's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Athens,Greece
    Posts
    1,261
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    168
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    yeah.
    Kung fu is sooo superior :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Armalite42 View Post
    I am the sperm that won
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Surprisingly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    whoever made this thread... you just got owned by Casavir...
    Ὦ ξεῖν', ἀγγέλλειν Λακεδαιμονίοις ὅτι τῇδε κείμεθα, τοῖς κείνων ῥήμασι πειθόμενοι.

    50% Spartan,50% Macedonian.100% Greek

  2. #32
    iRateIslam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    258
    Reputation
    1
    Thanks
    19
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Boxing is probably the least usable fighting style IRL anyways.
    U jking? Are u mental? in a fight people throw random fists hoping for a knock out, use boxing tactics to dodge and hook.

    ---

    Using kung fu in the street...just epicness.

  3. #33
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,930
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,216
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Differences:
    Joseph Smith was white
    Muhammad was brown
    Arabs are white. Oh wait, what was the topic again?

  4. #34
    Hassan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    System.Threading.Tasks
    Posts
    4,768
    Reputation
    495
    Thanks
    1,922
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Similarities:
    Both have mindless followers
    Both have their fair share of fanatics
    Both have zero proof in their favor

    Differences:
    Joseph Smith was white
    Muhammad was brown
    The stupidity and ignorance of this nigger can't be measured !!

  5. #35
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,930
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,216
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Hassan View Post
    The stupidity and ignorance of this nigger can't be measured !!
    Paroxysm is white

  6. #36
    Casavir's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Athens,Greece
    Posts
    1,261
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    168
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by Hassan View Post


    The stupidity and ignorance of this nigger can't be measured !!
    and you are a racist :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Armalite42 View Post
    I am the sperm that won
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Surprisingly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    whoever made this thread... you just got owned by Casavir...
    Ὦ ξεῖν', ἀγγέλλειν Λακεδαιμονίοις ὅτι τῇδε κείμεθα, τοῖς κείνων ῥήμασι πειθόμενοι.

    50% Spartan,50% Macedonian.100% Greek

  7. #37
    CaT-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,335
    Reputation
    311
    Thanks
    488
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Hassan View Post


    The stupidity and ignorance of this nigger can't be measured !!
    so much fail in this post


    ex-
    ex-x2
    ex-

  8. #38
    iRateIslam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    258
    Reputation
    1
    Thanks
    19
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Coeus View Post
    Paroxysm is white
    Mindless followers? so 1.6billion mindless people /and counting?

    Abit inhumane of u to tell 1.6 people there mindless. i assume the majority are right?

    Quote Originally Posted by Casavir View Post
    and you are a racist :P
    ur obviousness just cracks me up :P

    But niggers arn't black people.

    Nigger = the black people who still think the world treats them like slaves, [these people just like being rebels]

    Black person = A black person who accepts all bad is over.

  9. #39
    CaT-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,335
    Reputation
    311
    Thanks
    488
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by iRateIslam View Post
    Mindless followers? so 1.6billion mindless people /and counting?

    Abit inhumane of u to tell 1.6 people there mindless. i assume the majority are right?

    Estimates put muslims #'s at 1.41-1.57 billion

    It's in second place, behind Christianity and Above Hinduism.

    1)Christianity ~2.3Bil
    2)Islam ~1.41-1.57~bil
    3)Hinduism ~1.2 Bil
    4)Buddhism ~1bil
    Last edited by CaT-; 12-19-2010 at 10:20 AM.


    ex-
    ex-x2
    ex-

  10. #40
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by iRateIslam View Post
    U jking? Are u mental? in a fight people throw random fists hoping for a knock out, use boxing tactics to dodge and hook.

    ---

    Using kung fu in the street...just epicness.
    So what? Are you that stupid to think boxing is superior to ANY martial art? Hell, kick-boxing is even more useful IRL.

    Boxing is a step up from just fist fighting, but besides that its shit in comparison to any form of technique.


  11. #41
    iRateIslam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    258
    Reputation
    1
    Thanks
    19
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    So what? Are you that stupid to think boxing is superior to ANY martial art? Hell, kick-boxing is even more useful IRL.

    Boxing is a step up from just fist fighting, but besides that its shit in comparison to any form of technique.
    I've done much forms of martial arts, and just boxing was useful in the streets.

  12. #42
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,161
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by iRateIslam View Post
    I've done much forms of martial arts, and just boxing was useful in the streets.
    Lol..there is no proven fighting style to be the best in a streetfight.

    It's the person. You need more then skill, you need heart and a solid chin.
    Fighting is like school.

    If you apply yourself you'll win.
    If not, you fail.

  13. #43
    iRateIslam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    258
    Reputation
    1
    Thanks
    19
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by CaT- View Post
    Estimates put muslims #'s at 1.41-1.57 billion

    It's in second place, behind Christianity and Above Hinduism.

    1)Christianity ~2.3Bil
    2)Islam ~1.41-1.57~bil
    3)Hinduism ~1.2 Bil
    4)Buddhism ~1bil
    Nice fail.

    1]Christianity, this includes protestant, and catholics = 2-2.2B
    2]Muslim, All Muslims are under 1 banner unlike Christianity = 1.5-1.7B
    3]Hinduism = 800, 000 - 1B
    4]Buddhism = 400,000 - 1.5B

    -This is 2007.


    Heres the 2010 PDF. which explains the growth of Islam, new comers doubling every 3 years.

    i.e
    2007 = 100,000
    2010 = 300,000 new comers.

    http://www.pupr.edu/hkettani/papers/HICAH2010.pdf

    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Lol..there is no proven fighting style to be the best in a streetfight.

    It's the person. You need more then skill, you need heart and a solid chin.
    Fighting is like school.

    If you apply yourself you'll win.
    If not, you fail.
    Agreed a fucking 100percent.

    Boxing, if u think "this skill is worthless" u will get nowhere with it. but if u stick ur mind to it, then BAM ...1shot needed for a knockout.

    I'm not degrading martial arts, I black belt in TKD, and belts mean nothing, thats the problem with martial arts, people big up there belts too much, but the person with the white belt, can knock out the black belt in a street fight.

    Martial arts WAS the best street skill, now its for entertainment /Movies.
    Last edited by iRateIslam; 12-19-2010 at 12:11 PM.

  14. #44
    CaT-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,335
    Reputation
    311
    Thanks
    488
    My Mood
    Amused
    You know china over 1bil people alone, as does india, Most people in China are buddhist and most people in India are Hindu


    ex-
    ex-x2
    ex-

  15. #45
    piXeKing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    34
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by CaT- View Post
    You know china over 1bil people alone, as does india, Most people in China are buddhist and most people in India are Hindu
    China isn't that 1child /person? it suprises me how large there population is, just imagine if there was no 1child rule...damn..scares me to think of that. the world will look like chinatown.

    Buddhism the ancient form of paganism. Believing in a spirit within a statue is paganism, ancient arabs/ Quraish believed in this but found the truth in 1God. Catholics still believe in this.

    Hinduism also.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast