Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 224
  1. #166
    Para DICE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    349
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Casavir View Post
    are you just getting 10 posts without having verified your account to download a hack or what?
    He probably is.

    -

    You see the i would have left this forum about 6months ago, the only reason i stay is because i dont give up, my willpower is as strong as a PA-NA bond. (never brocken).
    t,
    I like proving my self points. even when i try to chill and not cuss ect.. the peoples view on Islam will always be the same, its just comon sense to know that the media is giving us a bad name, it really doesn't take a scientist, i mean i know a friend with downsyndrome who understand the consept.

  2. #167
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,160
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by lies' View Post
    There is no need for debating as all of you don't care and none of you won't take muslims their comments into your hearts as you guys just simply see Muslims as terrorists, idiots or whatever you may think.
    Just to let you know, I don't see all Muslims as Terrorists.

    You guys don't seem like bad people, it's just what Christians and Muslims do.

    All religions have their offensive stereotypes we toss around at random to eachother.



    Quote Originally Posted by Para DICE View Post
    He probably is.

    it really doesn't take a scientist, i mean i know a friend with downsyndrome who understand the consept.
    Nig..you got more stories then Stephen King
    Last edited by Ethereal; 01-14-2011 at 10:47 PM.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Ethereal For This Useful Post:

    CaT- (01-15-2011)

  4. #168
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Well remember eth Visible has:

    Become a 3 time heavyweight champ.
    Dated 10 girls in one year, yet remain a virgin.
    Read 1000+ books on religion alone.
    Close friends with lowkey


    I mean really he's lead quite the life, if only any of it was true....


  5. #169
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,930
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,216
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Well remember eth Visible has:

    Become a 3 time heavyweight champ.
    Dated 10 girls in one year, yet remain a virgin.
    Read 1000+ books on religion alone.
    Close friends with lowkey


    I mean really he's lead quite the life, if only any of it was true....
    Andy his friend with Down's understands that the media is intentionally distorting the truth to hurt Muslims.

  6. #170
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Coeus View Post
    Andy his friend with Down's understands that the media is intentionally distorting the truth to hurt Muslims.
    his friend is muslim too i bet ahahaha.


  7. #171
    Casavir's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Athens,Greece
    Posts
    1,261
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    168
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Now that must have taken years of practise to achieve such sarcasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Armalite42 View Post
    I am the sperm that won
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Surprisingly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    whoever made this thread... you just got owned by Casavir...
    Ὦ ξεῖν', ἀγγέλλειν Λακεδαιμονίοις ὅτι τῇδε κείμεθα, τοῖς κείνων ῥήμασι πειθόμενοι.

    50% Spartan,50% Macedonian.100% Greek

  8. #172
    Para DICE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    349
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    his friend is muslim too i bet ahahaha.
    I like how your trieng to distort the truth, and hiding it under your emotions, you know whats right and whats wrong, you just decline to release it.

  9. #173
    Paroxysm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lynnwood, WA
    Posts
    4,455
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by Para DICE View Post
    I like how your trieng to distort the truth, and hiding it under your emotions, you know whats right and whats wrong, you just decline to release it.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

  10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Paroxysm For This Useful Post:

    CaT- (01-15-2011),CyberGenius (02-02-2011),[MPGH]Empire (01-15-2011)

  11. #174
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Para DICE View Post
    I like how your trieng to distort the truth, and hiding it under your emotions, you know whats right and whats wrong, you just decline to release it.
    cool story bro, you got any more?


  12. #175
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,160
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    cool story bro, you got any more?
    Of course he does.

  13. #176
    dakhguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    216
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    19
    My Mood
    Daring
    actually the media IS distorting the truth to make muslims look bad, why???

    simple, who created christmas???, the whole santa thing?? its about jesus's supposed birthday and you make it about material things and a fat white guy which always says ho ho ho which the letters of his name and me re-arranged to make satan, his dressed in red and decends into fire. how great the day for ur lord is actually the day where people care more if satan is comming to town (Y) good job.

    the media is used for what, brainwashing, theres a massive disaster in pakistan do people care.... not really, does the media show an ad about it whenever there is ads, no bloody way.

    two towers collapse, OMFG two bloody towers just fell to the ground. gotta get this out everywhere. who do we blame it on???? MUSLIMS -.-


    what can i say

    Respect Islam and i shall respect u, no matter how much i hate u. I am muslim 4lyf


    I dont need a bullet proof vest cause i got Allah tattooed to my chest.

  14. #177
    TheBrightnezz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    much
    Posts
    538
    Reputation
    3
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by dakhguy View Post
    actually the media IS distorting the truth to make muslims look bad, why???

    simple, who created christmas???, the whole santa thing?? its about jesus's supposed birthday and you make it about material things and a fat white guy which always says ho ho ho which the letters of his name and me re-arranged to make satan, his dressed in red and decends into fire. how great the day for ur lord is actually the day where people care more if satan is comming to town (Y) good job.

    the media is used for what, brainwashing, theres a massive disaster in pakistan do people care.... not really, does the media show an ad about it whenever there is ads, no bloody way.

    two towers collapse, OMFG two bloody towers just fell to the ground. gotta get this out everywhere. who do we blame it on???? MUSLIMS -.-
    Christmas was originally a pagan holiday, and to be in touch with reality, Jesus wasn't born in December.

    -Santa being satan is pretty silly in and of itself. For starters no on believes in Santa at adulthood, which pretty much gives your argument a 0 for "lets care about that".

    -The middle east is what I can honestly say as "media-whore" region. No one should care about the middle east, you know why? They just blame it on the media that everything bad happens to them.(which its actually there own fault, but no one wants to put blame on the injured, do they?)

    The twin tower didn't just "fall" on the ground, they were part of a terrorist attack. In other words, someone targeted and killed 5k people in the middle of New York. Which also you might add, the terrorist took responsibility for it, like idiots.
    -------------------

    You know what? I'm really tired of this bullshit. People go "well the media didn't show this disaster in pakistan" like their shit is more important than anyone else.

    STUPID SAND NIGGERS GOT FUCKING MANSIONS COMPARED TO REAL NIGGERS.

  15. #178
    dakhguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    216
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    19
    My Mood
    Daring
    i know no-one in adulthood believes in santa, so why make kids believe in it, i mean lying IS supposed to be a major sin.... right??

    middle east is ruled by corrupt government, dont even start to compare what happens there to the TRUE islam.

    and do you not find it suspitious that a bunch of people who were "smart" enough to get past security and plant bombs in the twin towers, AND highjack 2 planes and crash them into the twin towers would really be stupid enough to actually reveal such a thing. ofcourse if they could pull off such a stunt they would know that saying their muslims would cause EXTREME racism, muslims losing rights, muslims getting hurt. islamicly no innocent person can be harmed at war, a truely religious muslim would know that.

    also dont u find it suspicious that no jewish people died in the attack??


    what can i say

    Respect Islam and i shall respect u, no matter how much i hate u. I am muslim 4lyf


    I dont need a bullet proof vest cause i got Allah tattooed to my chest.

  16. #179
    barklolbark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uranus
    Posts
    331
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by dakhguy View Post
    i know no-one in adulthood believes in santa, so why make kids believe in it, i mean lying IS supposed to be a major sin.... right??

    middle east is ruled by corrupt government, dont even start to compare what happens there to the TRUE islam.

    and do you not find it suspitious that a bunch of people who were "smart" enough to get past security and plant bombs in the twin towers, AND highjack 2 planes and crash them into the twin towers would really be stupid enough to actually reveal such a thing. ofcourse if they could pull off such a stunt they would know that saying their muslims would cause EXTREME racism, muslims losing rights, muslims getting hurt. islamicly no innocent person can be harmed at war, a truely religious muslim would know that.

    also dont u find it suspicious that no jewish people died in the attack??
    I find it funny that you put your religion on a pedestal when it is the same as all the rest. And the fact that I believe 9/11 was caused by my own corrupt government, and that the majority of US citizens are ignorant, especially the ones closest to me, hold no stand in this debate. This isn't a debate over 9/11, it's a debate over Islam.

  17. #180
    CyberGenius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    10,434
    Reputation
    345
    Thanks
    2,076
    My Mood
    Amused
    weed = horseshit

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast