Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 224
  1. #181
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by dakhguy View Post
    i know no-one in adulthood believes in santa, so why make kids believe in it, i mean lying IS supposed to be a major sin.... right??

    middle east is ruled by corrupt government, dont even start to compare what happens there to the TRUE islam.

    and do you not find it suspitious that a bunch of people who were "smart" enough to get past security and plant bombs in the twin towers, AND highjack 2 planes and crash them into the twin towers would really be stupid enough to actually reveal such a thing. ofcourse if they could pull off such a stunt they would know that saying their muslims would cause EXTREME racism, muslims losing rights, muslims getting hurt. islamicly no innocent person can be harmed at war, a truely religious muslim would know that.

    also dont u find it suspicious that no jewish people died in the attack??
    ?_? Telling your kid that the world is a good place is a lie, you don't see parents going around teaching their kid about reality now do you?

    TRUE Islam does not exist. You idiots go on and on about "true" this and that, when in reality "true" Islam is what? IMAGINARY. Thats why every time you guys say this, i'm just wondering if you know what the word truth is.

    Honestly, muslims aren't very well educated. It wouldn't surprise me if some racist muslim group flew a plane into a skyscraper. "getting through security" is easy at the time anyway.
    "the number of Jews who died in the attacks is variously estimated at between 270 to 400."-wikipedia, on conspiracy theories of 9/11.
    STUPID KID, LEARN YOUR FACTS.


  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

    CyberGenius (02-02-2011)

  3. #182
    CyberGenius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    10,434
    Reputation
    345
    Thanks
    2,076
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    ?_? Telling your kid that the world is a good place is a lie, you don't see parents going around teaching their kid about reality now do you?

    TRUE Islam does not exist. You idiots go on and on about "true" this and that, when in reality "true" Islam is what? IMAGINARY. Thats why every time you guys say this, i'm just wondering if you know what the word truth is.

    Honestly, muslims aren't very well educated. It wouldn't surprise me if some racist muslim group flew a plane into a skyscraper. "getting through security" is easy at the time anyway.
    "the number of Jews who died in the attacks is variously estimated at between 270 to 400."-wikipedia, on conspiracy theories of 9/11.
    STUPID KID, LEARN YOUR FACTS.
    STUPID KID GOT OWNED

  4. #183
    Casavir's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Athens,Greece
    Posts
    1,261
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    168
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Let me guess Sam.Not enough threads at other sections to post at?:P
    Quote Originally Posted by Armalite42 View Post
    I am the sperm that won
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Surprisingly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    whoever made this thread... you just got owned by Casavir...
    Ὦ ξεῖν', ἀγγέλλειν Λακεδαιμονίοις ὅτι τῇδε κείμεθα, τοῖς κείνων ῥήμασι πειθόμενοι.

    50% Spartan,50% Macedonian.100% Greek

  5. #184
    lies''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    398
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    ?_? Telling your kid that the world is a good place is a lie, you don't see parents going around teaching their kid about reality now do you?

    TRUE Islam does not exist. You idiots go on and on about "true" this and that, when in reality "true" Islam is what? IMAGINARY. Thats why every time you guys say this, i'm just wondering if you know what the word truth is.

    Honestly, muslims aren't very well educated. It wouldn't surprise me if some racist muslim group flew a plane into a skyscraper. "getting through security" is easy at the time anyway.
    "the number of Jews who died in the attacks is variously estimated at between 270 to 400."-wikipedia, on conspiracy theories of 9/11.
    STUPID KID, LEARN YOUR FACTS.

    Oh no really?

  6. #185
    barklolbark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uranus
    Posts
    331
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Why do Muslims believe calling their religion a religion of peace? It obviously isn't.

  7. #186
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Practice and holy book are always different.

    :/ If everyone actually followed through with the holy book, the majority of them would lead more fufilling lives.

    But nah, RIOT IN THE HOUSE


  8. #187
    barklolbark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uranus
    Posts
    331
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Practice and holy book are always different.

    :/ If everyone actually followed through with the holy book, the majority of them would lead more fufilling lives.

    But nah, RIOT IN THE HOUSE
    Your signature is missing a nipple (or two).

  9. #188
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by barklolbark View Post
    Your signature is missing a nipple (or two).
    If I could put up nudity without getting banned because of the majority 18- here, i would.


  10. #189
    dw3fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    WESTSIDE bitches
    Posts
    2,822
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    198
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by barklolbark View Post
    Why do Muslims believe calling their religion a religion of peace? It obviously isn't.
    Actually Islam is about peace, terrorist use excuses to fight against the suppression of U.S. in middle east which is radical but would never exist if jews and other U.S. allies bully the middle east. Jihad is not a holy war its bullshit based politics which radicals make it look like its based on religion. Religion is supposed to bring togetherness and peace so terrorists arent "true" (empire) Muslims. Muslims can only hurt for self defense, if u think otherwise then u are not observant instead you rely on shitty news stations such as fox. If u want to see peace in middle east, hospitality, no terrorist attacks go to Iran one of the most peaceful countries I have ever visited.... then you can criticize Islam.
    https://soundcloud.com/pnastybeats
    Subscribe + Rate!

  11. #190
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by dw3fan View Post
    Actually Islam is about peace, terrorist use excuses to fight against the suppression of U.S. in middle east which is radical but would never exist if jews and other U.S. allies bully the middle east. Jihad is not a holy war its bullshit based politics which radicals make it look like its based on religion. Religion is supposed to bring togetherness and peace so terrorists arent "true" (empire) Muslims. Muslims can only hurt for self defense, if u think otherwise then u are not observant instead you rely on shitty news stations such as fox. If u want to see peace in middle east, hospitality, no terrorist attacks go to Iran one of the most peaceful countries I have ever visited.... then you can criticize Islam.
    Your mistaking what they should do with what they actually do.
    -Friends parents are from Iran, they love the country, but admit its corrupt, its government sucks, and its dangerous.


  12. #191
    dw3fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    WESTSIDE bitches
    Posts
    2,822
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    198
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Your mistaking what they should do with what they actually do.
    -Friends parents are from Iran, they love the country, but admit its corrupt, its government sucks, and its dangerous.
    i have lived there i own mansions there its not corrupt a large economy on banking and oil and its not dangerous at all i dont know why u think this???
    https://soundcloud.com/pnastybeats
    Subscribe + Rate!

  13. #192
    dakhguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    216
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    19
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    ?_? Telling your kid that the world is a good place is a lie, you don't see parents going around teaching their kid about reality now do you?

    TRUE Islam does not exist. You idiots go on and on about "true" this and that, when in reality "true" Islam is what? IMAGINARY. Thats why every time you guys say this, i'm just wondering if you know what the word truth is.

    Honestly, muslims aren't very well educated. It wouldn't surprise me if some racist muslim group flew a plane into a skyscraper. "getting through security" is easy at the time anyway.
    "the number of Jews who died in the attacks is variously estimated at between 270 to 400."-wikipedia, on conspiracy theories of 9/11.
    STUPID KID, LEARN YOUR FACTS.
    yer coz wikipedia is the best place to look for evidence against 9/11 :P

    mmm, yer coz not warning your kid about the dangers of the world is a good thing aye

    yer coz santa makes the world look like a good place :P


    muslims arent well educated???, malek fahd (an islamic school in NSW, Australia) has ranked 15th in the state for their achievements in the HSC.

    i bet you could fly a plane aye, coz any uneducated fellow could pursue such a thing, why cant you ??? :P


    what can i say

    Respect Islam and i shall respect u, no matter how much i hate u. I am muslim 4lyf


    I dont need a bullet proof vest cause i got Allah tattooed to my chest.

  14. #193
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by dw3fan View Post
    i have lived there i own mansions there its not corrupt a large economy on banking and oil and its not dangerous at all i dont know why u think this???
    You own mansions there? Really? I'm calling bullshit there.
    -And if you did, saying its not corrupt when you own a mansion while people are starving isn't the best way to say "its not corrupt or dangerous". I'm sure the drug lords in mexico say the same thing.

    @dahk.
    No good parent goes "well the world is shit, everyone sucks, and governments are corrupt". You probably couldn't understand a childs mindset and what a parent should do.

    Ok so one school, in Australia, ranked 15th, got one achievement.

    Woop-de-fucking-do.

    Thousands of schools get achievements every year, and no offense to aussies, but just cus you got an achievement in aus, doesn't prove they aren't uneducated(especially when they are ranked 15th)

    In fact, it just proved how stupid muslims are to think that some shit school proves muslims to be uneducated.


  15. #194
    CaT-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,335
    Reputation
    311
    Thanks
    488
    My Mood
    Amused
    Plus its #15 in the state, not world :|


    ex-
    ex-x2
    ex-

  16. #195
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by CaT- View Post
    Plus its #15 in the state, not world :|
    again, no offense to aussies, but you are one country, out of very many.

    so 15th in Australia isn't a big deal.


Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast