Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 224
  1. #196
    dakhguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    216
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    19
    My Mood
    Daring
    im afraid your uneducated ness falls upon you, they are not just ranked 15th, but have been ranked around that for last few YEARS, so its not a once in forever thing
    but agreed, its not world, but seriously, most school are multicultural now, except like the private ones

    Empire, i never said i would ever say that, dont put words in my mouth, they belong up your ass :P i joke


    your religion doesnt prove your mind, and how educated you are, your race might influence such a thing, seriously, dont treat islam like a race, its why u get called racist :P

    seriously, religion, is a spiritual part of your mind, hasnt really got much to do with the educated side.

    and btw, i did get dux of my school, and im a muslim, and tbh, everyones face changed that I got it, discriminating they were, just coz im a muslim, i for some reason dont have the right to exceed academically, atleast thats what they wouldve thought -.-

    please, place your evidence from the quran, not from your asshole


    what can i say

    Respect Islam and i shall respect u, no matter how much i hate u. I am muslim 4lyf


    I dont need a bullet proof vest cause i got Allah tattooed to my chest.

  2. #197
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by dakhguy View Post
    im afraid your uneducated ness falls upon you, they are not just ranked 15th, but have been ranked around that for last few YEARS, so its not a once in forever thing
    but agreed, its not world, but seriously, most school are multicultural now, except like the private ones

    Empire, i never said i would ever say that, dont put words in my mouth, they belong up your ass :P i joke


    your religion doesnt prove your mind, and how educated you are, your race might influence such a thing, seriously, dont treat islam like a race, its why u get called racist :P

    seriously, religion, is a spiritual part of your mind, hasnt really got much to do with the educated side.

    and btw, i did get dux of my school, and im a muslim, and tbh, everyones face changed that I got it, discriminating they were, just coz im a muslim, i for some reason dont have the right to exceed academically, atleast thats what they wouldve thought -.-

    please, place your evidence from the quran, not from your asshole
    Then why even mention it??? Why would you mention something that has no relevance or importance? 15th in aus isn't an achievement lulz.

    The relevance of Islam in the middle east is easily seen, even their laws are based off of it.
    -There is not a "religious" part of your brain lulz. You take biology?

    ?_? I don't give a fuck if you got some award in your HS.

    Placing evidence from a holy book about what people are doing TODAY is kinda pointless don'tcha think? I'm not saying "oh the quran is evil" I'm saying "Islam is a stupid practice".


  3. #198
    dakhguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    216
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    19
    My Mood
    Daring
    ofcourse you dont, cause i proved to you that not all muslims are stupid,

    its like me saying all christians are ignorant.


    i mention it because it proves my point that not all muslims are stupid you idiot, far out.... you are bloody slow.

    laws are based of quran??? BAHAHAHAHA, the prophets wife was a business women, THE PROPHETS WIFE FOR GOD SAKES, and they dont allow women to do that?? LMAO
    its based on biasness, for their own wants, why do you think i say its ruled by corrupt government??? and they make it like its based of the quran so that majority follow them. seriously, have a broader mind


    what can i say

    Respect Islam and i shall respect u, no matter how much i hate u. I am muslim 4lyf


    I dont need a bullet proof vest cause i got Allah tattooed to my chest.

  4. #199
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by dakhguy View Post
    ofcourse you dont, cause i proved to you that not all muslims are stupid,

    its like me saying all christians are ignorant.


    i mention it because it proves my point that not all muslims are stupid you idiot, far out.... you are bloody slow.

    laws are based of quran??? BAHAHAHAHA, the prophets wife was a business women, THE PROPHETS WIFE FOR GOD SAKES, and they dont allow women to do that?? LMAO
    its based on biasness, for their own wants, why do you think i say its ruled by corrupt government??? and they make it like its based of the quran so that majority follow them. seriously, have a broader mind
    I never said all muslims are stupid, yeesh.

    So WHAT. One woman, who was the prophets WIFE, not some ordinary woman(and what, 1400 years ago) Might as well said "the queen". What about NOW huh?

    :/ wonder how those corrupt governments got the sharia law hh.


  5. #200
    dakhguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    216
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    19
    My Mood
    Daring
    Pfft, i wouldn't call that law sharia, more a become powerfully, rich king scheme

    That there was my proof that it's not sharia, the prophet was the first man to introduce the holy book. Following sharia?? The one who followed the Quran to it's duplexes wife was a independent business women. Pfft if he could slap his wife and make her do what she says to follow the word of god wouldn't he?? No because it's not in the quran, therefor not sharia, it's just some guys like to feel more powerful than women -.-

  6. #201
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by dakhguy View Post
    Pfft, i wouldn't call that law sharia, more a become powerfully, rich king scheme

    That there was my proof that it's not sharia, the prophet was the first man to introduce the holy book. Following sharia?? The one who followed the Quran to it's duplexes wife was a independent business women. Pfft if he could slap his wife and make her do what she says to follow the word of god wouldn't he?? No because it's not in the quran, therefor not sharia, it's just some guys like to feel more powerful than women -.-
    Oh gee? That coming from the same religion that got created through the sword?

    :/ following the quran? hehehe, like anyone honestly does that. You guys talk all day about how the quran says this and that.

    Its really all just something to make you feel better about yourselves. Which is quite pathetic. I mean half the time you say "following the quran" its on people who "aren't following the quran." In other words, you're judging them.


  7. #202
    dakhguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    216
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    19
    My Mood
    Daring
    Yep, it's because that's what you thaink of Muslims as, people who don't follow the quran :P

    Dumb shit :P

  8. #203
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by dakhguy View Post
    Yep, it's because that's what you thaink of Muslims as, people who don't follow the quran :P

    Dumb shit :P
    They don't. You don't either.

    :/ Hell, you guys are hypocritical in almost everything lulz.


  9. #204
    dakhguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    216
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    19
    My Mood
    Daring
    Teehee, I do, but I can't say I haven't made mistakes, you have just proved that the ones who u call Muslims aren't Muslims at all (theoretically) and that u know it

    Thank you come again :P

  10. #205
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by dakhguy View Post
    Teehee, I do, but I can't say I haven't made mistakes, you have just proved that the ones who u call Muslims aren't Muslims at all (theoretically) and that u know it

    Thank you come again :P
    :/ I proved more or less that you think that.

    Nice try tho, think harder.


  11. #206
    dakhguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    216
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    19
    My Mood
    Daring
    Hmph, the Christian is calling us hypocritical, wow, the ones who invaded countries, killed millions of innocent human beings, all in the name off...... Name off......... ???? Power???
    They killed millions, we killed idk a few thousand, which happened to be completely agains the Quran, not one innocent person can be harmed :P

  12. #207
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by dakhguy View Post
    Hmph, the Christian is calling us hypocritical, wow, the ones who invaded countries, killed millions of innocent human beings, all in the name off...... Name off......... ???? Power???
    They killed millions, we killed idk a few thousand, which happened to be completely agains the Quran, not one innocent person can be harmed :P
    You know whats funny. Idgaf about what christians do.

    Go on, cry harder, i don't give a fuck if christians did this or that.
    -although "killed millions" is kinda lying, but w/e.

    Really? not one "innocent" person?

    Funny, thats coming from the religion who gained followers from conquered lands.


  13. #208
    dakhguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    216
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    19
    My Mood
    Daring
    Not, no one innocent person can be harmed

    If it's a holy war it's acceptable, but still no innocents can die. United states sends nuke to Hiroshima killing millions of innocents, it's not a lie :P. Yep that's great.

  14. #209
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by dakhguy View Post
    Not, no one innocent person can be harmed

    If it's a holy war it's acceptable, but still no innocents can die. United states sends nuke to Hiroshima killing millions of innocents, it's not a lie :P. Yep that's great.
    OH then its ok to kill people.

    IF GOD SAYS SO. Or even if ISLAM SAYS SO, its totaaaally fine then.

    Hey guys, if its a holy war, its fine.

    You can kill people, as long as its in gods name.

    ^^^You know how stupid that sounds^^^^


    -You don't know your history on hiroshima at all. If they didn't, millions more would die on both sides, japan didn't stop after the first one either. Your logic is that the US should have taken the magical fairy option, where no one dies and they end world hunger too.


  15. #210
    dakhguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    216
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    19
    My Mood
    Daring
    World hunger is the easiest thing in the world to fix, just it interfears with Money and power so no one gives a shit :P
    All the money they spend on global warming could be used to help saves lives NOW

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast