Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 224
  1. #106
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,930
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,216
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Hassan View Post
    You are brought up to just reject your creator. Its a part of the modern European culture now. Atheism has so many flaws. In fact, more flaws than any other religion, but still you say "Who is God !!?"
    I was brought up in the Middle East. Half of my friends were devoted Christians others were Muslims, Jews and even a quasi-Buddhist or something was present. Noone opposed religion

  2. #107
    Hassan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    System.Threading.Tasks
    Posts
    4,768
    Reputation
    495
    Thanks
    1,921
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Coeus View Post
    I was brought up in the Middle East. Half of my friends were devoted Christians others were Muslims, Jews and even a quasi-Buddhist or something was present. No one opposed religion
    Hmm...What about your parents ? Are they atheists too ?

  3. #108
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,930
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,216
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Hassan View Post
    Hmm...What about your parents ? Are they atheists too ?
    More like open-minded agnostics, they told me about God & I had a Bible to read, but I wasn't made to follow or decline it.

  4. #109
    Para DICE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    349
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Chairman Mao View Post
    Stop being a hypocrite! - You can't say Atheism has so many flaws when Islam..........

    HOLY CRAP!

    And even when it says unedited in the book, it's been edited. There are less flaws in Atheism. Atheism/being secular = proof. Islam = blind faith.

    GTFO.

    Also, TERRORIST ALERT!
    Correction; Athiesm rely on science so if there is flaws, it most likely will get corrected.

    Islam has no flaws, its just your interpretation. Learn the arabic language and read it, then you will understand much better than English.

    Trusting a translation is like trusting a lawyer whos against you...it won't work out.

  5. #110
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,930
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,216
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Para DICE View Post
    Correction; Athiesm rely on science so if there is flaws, it most likely will get corrected.

    Islam has no flaws, its just your interpretation. Learn the arabic language and read it, then you will understand much better than English.

    Trusting a translation is like trusting a lawyer whos against you...it won't work out.
    > Implying atheists require science
    > Implying Islam has no flaws and is hence better

    That's a mighty nice opinion, but I have to disappoint you. I know tons of atheists that don't give a fuck about any science that could directly interfere with religion.

  6. #111
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Para DICE View Post
    Correction; Athiesm rely on science so if there is flaws, it most likely will get corrected.

    Islam has no flaws, its just your interpretation. Learn the arabic language and read it, then you will understand much better than English.

    Trusting a translation is like trusting a lawyer whos against you...it won't work out.
    Actually, a lot of countries are Atheist. Example, 65% of Japan are, they don't believe in a God. Sweden: 80%, Finland 60%. A lot of the the population don't believe or questioned God himself. They are also the freest countries with the lowest crimes in the world.

  7. #112
    Para DICE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    349
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    Actually, a lot of countries are Atheist. Example, 65% of Japan are, they don't believe in a God. Sweden: 80%, Finland 60%. A lot of the the population don't believe or questioned God himself. They are also the freest countries with the lowest crimes in the world.
    Dude wtf? who are you kidding? WHO INVOLVED POPULATION !? wow this is how threads change subject -.-

    Quote Originally Posted by Coeus View Post
    > Implying atheists require science
    > Implying Islam has no flaws and is hence better

    That's a mighty nice opinion, but I have to disappoint you. I know tons of atheists that don't give a fuck about any science that could directly interfere with religion.
    directly interfere with religion? what do you mean by this? PLEASE GO INTO DETAIL, IM IN A PISSED OFF MOOD! AND NOBODY IS POSTING IN FREAKING DETAIL!

  8. #113
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,930
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,216
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Para DICE View Post
    directly interfere with religion? what do you mean by this? PLEASE GO INTO DETAIL, IM IN A PISSED OFF MOOD! AND NOBODY IS POSTING IN FREAKING DETAIL!
    Not all sciences or fields within a certain science go against what is taught by religion. While some fields obviously do and may make you mistakenly think that atheists / agnostics "rely on science", it's simply not true. Just as believing in God is a leap of faith so is believe in a certain theory in physics or in biology. Nobody can force you to choose between them, for all you know you could decline believing in either.

  9. #114
    SjoerdJr...'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Manhattan. Why?
    Posts
    3,983
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    457
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by theultimatedark View Post
    Go worship Satan.
    Leave all that bullshit ur saying.
    NO ONE WANTS TO WORSHIP SATAN. K?

  10. #115
    CaT-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,335
    Reputation
    311
    Thanks
    488
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by D.R.A.K.E View Post
    NO ONE WANTS TO WORSHIP SATAN. K?
    HAIL SATAN


    ex-
    ex-x2
    ex-

  11. #116
    powpowpow21's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NO WHERE AND EVERYWHERE
    Posts
    408
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    21
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by CaT- View Post


    HAIL SATAN
    I lold at this /

  12. #117
    Mouzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saegertown
    Posts
    9,151
    Reputation
    520
    Thanks
    2,036
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Para DICE View Post
    Dude wtf? who are you kidding? WHO INVOLVED POPULATION !? wow this is how threads change subject -.-



    directly interfere with religion? what do you mean by this? PLEASE GO INTO DETAIL, IM IN A PISSED OFF MOOD! AND NOBODY IS POSTING IN FREAKING DETAIL!
    Because you know nothing about it and you keep trying to backlash Atheism with your own beliefs.

    I was stating the fact that some countries are almost dominant Atheist countries provided many social, industrial, and military foundation.

  13. #118
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Para DICE View Post
    Correction; Athiesm rely on science so if there is flaws, it most likely will get corrected.

    Islam has no flaws, its just your interpretation. Learn the arabic language and read it, then you will understand much better than English.

    Trusting a translation is like trusting a lawyer whos against you...it won't work out.
    :/ Saying Islam has no flaws because its up to every muslim's imagination is lawl.


  14. #119
    Stoney Franklin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    p-town
    Posts
    1,640
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    72
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    the simple fact of the matter for ANY belief is that everything has flaws
    everything!!!
    because its all made by man
    if we designed a computer program to make a religion without flaws maybe then we'd have something without flaws
    but most likely it would still be flawed
    as far as faith goes
    the only way you can have real faith in what you believe in is to accept the flaws(be you atheist or agnostic or some die hard x-tain or muslim terrorist)
    so stop saying your shit don't stink cuz im sure that it don't smell any better than anyone elses
    You can quote me on this..when it comes to juggalos we're.....

    More than a charm n a chain we're like a crackpipe


    GOT SHIT TO SAY ABOUT THE JUGGALO FAMILY LISTEN TO THIS ONE SONG


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n2kY...eature=related

  15. #120
    Para DICE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    349
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Coeus View Post
    Not all sciences or fields within a certain science go against what is taught by religion. While some fields obviously do and may make you mistakenly think that atheists / agnostics "rely on science", it's simply not true. Just as believing in God is a leap of faith so is believe in a certain theory in physics or in biology. Nobody can force you to choose between them, for all you know you could decline believing in either.
    When people say "FUCK SCIENCE" it isn't fuck actual science, its fuck the belief of science.

    Idiots who believe anything which comes out of a scientists mouth, even if there is evidence, prove the evidence backs up your point. YOU CAN'T! because it can't be evidence without proof it is evidence.

    Believing in God isn't a leap of faith, because we KNOW its true, were Not taking chances, we KNOW for a fact it is true.

    I don't care if people worship there science, or satan, or statues, what i hate is people trieng to disprove god when they clearly CAN'T!


    Disprove god right now, in 1 sentence. idc what ever you use, try to disprove it. you can't.

    --

    P.s you hear about the new planet?

    Quote Originally Posted by Coeus View Post
    Not all sciences or fields within a certain science go against what is taught by religion. While some fields obviously do and may make you mistakenly think that atheists / agnostics "rely on science", it's simply not true. Just as believing in God is a leap of faith so is believe in a certain theory in physics or in biology. Nobody can force you to choose between them, for all you know you could decline believing in either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    :/ Saying Islam has no flaws because its up to every muslim's imagination is lawl.
    Find me 1 flaw in Islam, go ahead. but bring me the flaw in the arabic translation not English.

    The quran was made in arabic for a reason.

    Quote Originally Posted by Stoney Franklin View Post
    the simple fact of the matter for ANY belief is that everything has flaws
    everything!!!
    because its all made by man
    if we designed a computer program to make a religion without flaws maybe then we'd have something without flaws
    but most likely it would still be flawed
    as far as faith goes
    the only way you can have real faith in what you believe in is to accept the flaws(be you atheist or agnostic or some die hard x-tain or muslim terrorist)
    so stop saying your shit don't stink cuz im sure that it don't smell any better than anyone elses
    the structure of this post is so retarded i won't even read it.

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast