Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 224
  1. #121
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Para DICE View Post
    When people say "FUCK SCIENCE" it isn't fuck actual science, its fuck the belief of science.

    Idiots who believe anything which comes out of a scientists mouth, even if there is evidence, prove the evidence backs up your point. YOU CAN'T! because it can't be evidence without proof it is evidence.

    Believing in God isn't a leap of faith, because we KNOW its true, were Not taking chances, we KNOW for a fact it is true.

    I don't care if people worship there science, or satan, or statues, what i hate is people trieng to disprove god when they clearly CAN'T!
    .
    FUCK ISLAM

    Flaw in Islam #1: Muhammed made it up.

    Nuff said.


  2. #122
    lies''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    398
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    FUCK ISLAM

    Flaw in Islam #1: Muhammed made it up.

    Nuff said.
    Proof or Gtfo.

  3. #123
    Casavir's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Athens,Greece
    Posts
    1,261
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    168
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    I just love the debate section.Armalite hasn't posted for a while,visible is back...
    mouzie is back...everything's back to normal
    Actual Flaws in Islam: followers are at a great percentage uneducated so they do stuff and believe stuff,that aren't part of the religion,but more part of a 'paraphrasis' or a plain lie by someone.
    Islam in theory isn't bad at all.
    Communism either
    Last edited by Casavir; 01-12-2011 at 07:18 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Armalite42 View Post
    I am the sperm that won
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Surprisingly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    whoever made this thread... you just got owned by Casavir...
    Ὦ ξεῖν', ἀγγέλλειν Λακεδαιμονίοις ὅτι τῇδε κείμεθα, τοῖς κείνων ῥήμασι πειθόμενοι.

    50% Spartan,50% Macedonian.100% Greek

  4. #124
    CaT-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,335
    Reputation
    311
    Thanks
    488
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by lies' View Post
    Proof or Gtfo.
    Try to disprove the church of latter day saints :|
    Last edited by CaT-; 01-12-2011 at 09:07 AM.


    ex-
    ex-x2
    ex-

  5. #125
    Stoney Franklin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    p-town
    Posts
    1,640
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    72
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Para DICE View Post
    When people say "FUCK SCIENCE" it isn't fuck actual science, its fuck the belief of science.

    Idiots who believe anything which comes out of a scientists mouth, even if there is evidence, prove the evidence backs up your point. YOU CAN'T! because it can't be evidence without proof it is evidence.

    Believing in God isn't a leap of faith, because we KNOW its true, were Not taking chances, we KNOW for a fact it is true.

    I don't care if people worship there science, or satan, or statues, what i hate is people trieng to disprove god when they clearly CAN'T!


    Disprove god right now, in 1 sentence. idc what ever you use, try to disprove it. you can't.

    --

    P.s you hear about the new planet?





    Find me 1 flaw in Islam, go ahead. but bring me the flaw in the arabic translation not English.

    The quran was made in arabic for a reason.



    the structure of this post is so retarded i won't even read it.
    man fuck you

    for one i can prove god isn't real really quick

    and i quote(cuz i've said this before)"if there is a god then prove to me your real by striking me dead right now"..wait im alive
    fuck guess you suck
    obviously islam has flaws or they wouldn't have rewritten the qua-ran to include the idea of just wars(you thought i wouldn't know that didn't you)
    and you're an idiot if you can't understand basic english and you think the structure of my post is retarded
    yeah i think outside the box n shit but it just adds eccentricity to my character
    You can quote me on this..when it comes to juggalos we're.....

    More than a charm n a chain we're like a crackpipe


    GOT SHIT TO SAY ABOUT THE JUGGALO FAMILY LISTEN TO THIS ONE SONG


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n2kY...eature=related

  6. #126
    lies''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    398
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Cynical
    For anyone who's an atheist, kill yourself to see if god exists or not.
    And really, the thread owner why did you use these tags? "kvll has a huge dick, obama sucks aruns cock".

    Damn this made my day.

  7. #127
    Stoney Franklin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    p-town
    Posts
    1,640
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    72
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by lies' View Post
    For anyone who's an atheist, kill yourself to see if god exists or not.
    your gonna be pissed when you die n gods an alien
    You can quote me on this..when it comes to juggalos we're.....

    More than a charm n a chain we're like a crackpipe


    GOT SHIT TO SAY ABOUT THE JUGGALO FAMILY LISTEN TO THIS ONE SONG


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n2kY...eature=related

  8. #128
    lies''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    398
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoney Franklin View Post
    your gonna be pissed when you die n gods an alien
    It's ok as long as there is paradise.

  9. #129
    Stoney Franklin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    p-town
    Posts
    1,640
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    72
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by lies' View Post
    It's ok as long as there is paradise.
    hahhahahahahahahahahahahaha
    paradise

    man go look up any ancient religion(like egyptian or norse shit one of the original religions not a psuedo-judism that everyone so easily accepts)
    most religions (original ones)state that humanity is a slave race
    and that the time we got here is our paradise and after "death" we go to work for the gods until our souls deteriorate
    when you die your gonna meet the entity that represents your "god" and he's gonna be like
    "bitch, i lied"
    You can quote me on this..when it comes to juggalos we're.....

    More than a charm n a chain we're like a crackpipe


    GOT SHIT TO SAY ABOUT THE JUGGALO FAMILY LISTEN TO THIS ONE SONG


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n2kY...eature=related

  10. #130
    lies''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    398
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoney Franklin View Post
    hahhahahahahahahahahahahaha
    paradise

    man go look up any ancient religion(like egyptian or norse shit one of the original religions not a psuedo-judism that everyone so easily accepts)
    most religions (original ones)state that humanity is a slave race
    and that the time we got here is our paradise and after "death" we go to work for the gods until our souls deteriorate
    when you die your gonna meet the entity that represents your "god" and he's gonna be like
    "bitch, i lied"
    Why you so serious man? You high duuude?

    Anyway, why would god let you work while he is able to great anything he likes.

  11. #131
    Stoney Franklin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    p-town
    Posts
    1,640
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    72
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by lies' View Post
    Why you so serious man? You high duuude?

    Anyway, why would god let you work while he is able to great anything he likes.
    because god isn't omnipotent or all powerful
    god is the lil green man your gov't has been telling you doesn't exist
    god is an alien

    and yes im high
    im always baked lmao
    You can quote me on this..when it comes to juggalos we're.....

    More than a charm n a chain we're like a crackpipe


    GOT SHIT TO SAY ABOUT THE JUGGALO FAMILY LISTEN TO THIS ONE SONG


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n2kY...eature=related

  12. #132
    Para DICE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    349
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoney Franklin View Post
    because god isn't omnipotent or all powerful
    god is the lil green man your gov't has been telling you doesn't exist
    god is an alien

    and yes im high
    im always baked lmao
    Great your high, this explains your retardedness to not believe in Islam

  13. #133
    Stoney Franklin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    p-town
    Posts
    1,640
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    72
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Para DICE View Post
    Great your high, this explains your retardedness to not believe in Islam
    im sure theres plenty of sober people who don't accept a religion that says its ok to kills jews because of a fuckin temple
    i think muslims are the cause of 80% of the worlds problems and there should be a 21st century equivalent to hitler
    except the new hitler will aim for turban wearing cock chugging muslims
    You can quote me on this..when it comes to juggalos we're.....

    More than a charm n a chain we're like a crackpipe


    GOT SHIT TO SAY ABOUT THE JUGGALO FAMILY LISTEN TO THIS ONE SONG


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n2kY...eature=related

  14. #134
    Para DICE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    349
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoney Franklin View Post
    im sure theres plenty of sober people who don't accept a religion that says its ok to kills jews because of a fuckin temple
    i think muslims are the cause of 80% of the worlds problems and there should be a 21st century equivalent to hitler
    except the new hitler will aim for turban wearing cock chugging muslims
    Ok to kill jews? bring me THE EXACT Islamic qoute from the quran telling us to kill "JEWS" in arabic, not in english, paste it here in arabic.

    80% of the worlds problems are Muslims?

    -Because the Muslims are attacking america from every direction right?
    -Because the Muslims are attacking the UK from every direction right?
    --

    -Because we give 20% of our wages to charity right?
    -Because we don't drink, smoke drugs, or have random sex right?

    -
    THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK.

  15. #135
    lies''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    398
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoney Franklin View Post
    ii think muslims are the cause of 80% of the worlds problems and there should be a 21st century equivalent to hitler
    except the new hitler will aim for turban wearing cock chugging muslims
    How can muslims be the problem while they are the ones that are suffering?

    I like how you run on hate and nothing else, you just don't like Islam and you don't like Muslims which doesn't make much sense.

    Your hate isn't good for the world, you complain about how muslims are causing problems and yet your anger is only proving that only violent people that do terrible things against others is the problem.

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast