Thread: Question[?]

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love

Question[?]

Is this speaking about the prophet Muhammed PBUH, if not who? because i just got it sent through email from a friend. :] he wanted me to answer it, but im not even sure.

Deuteronomy 18:15-22 (King James Version)

15The LORD thy God will raise up unto thee a Prophet from the midst of thee, of thy brethren, like unto me; unto him ye shall hearken;

16According to all that thou desiredst of the LORD thy God in Horeb in the day of the assembly, saying, Let me not hear again the voice of the LORD my God, neither let me see this great fire any more, that I die not.

17And the LORD said unto me, They have well spoken that which they have spoken.

18I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.

19And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him.

20But the prophet, which shall presume to speak a word in my name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, even that prophet shall die.

21And if thou say in thine heart, How shall we know the word which the LORD hath not spoken?

22When a prophet speaketh in the name of the LORD, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the LORD hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him

Thanks
    Chronologically, these passages are about the prophet Isaiah.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Assalamu alaikum For This Useful Post:

iRateIslam (12-17-2010)

Threadstarter
    Dual-Keyboard Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Not Bawls View Post
    Chronologically, these passages are about the prophet Isaiah.
    kwlthxsbai [All i needed]...too short

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iRateIslam View Post
    kwlthxsbai [All i needed]...too short
    Lol..np dude