Thread: Why Islam ?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Thanks
    LOL

Honestly I don't really care all that much. I just hate seeing ignorance go unchecked.
    America sucks. We have a growing poverty level, our heath care system is ranked #37 in the world (just under Slovenia) yet we still spend trillions of dollars on a war that doesn't need to happen. But alas children like pad here seem to think we kick ass and our shit doesn't stink.

Oh and by the way the fact that I remember when the Berlin wall came down and I remember the Cold War should tell you I am not a kid. In all honesty I will turn 32 in October. So rather than trying to argue try READING what I post a little more carefully before you start to type. Your like one of the choobs on the CA forum begging for the new bypass without reading the 30+ pages before saying that Dave has a life and hasn't gotten it yet. Wait you ARE one of them!!!!

PS you have yet to prove anything aside from your own narrow mindedness and ignorance to world affairs.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by wrenbb View Post
    LOL

Honestly I don't really care all that much. I just hate seeing ignorance go unchecked.
    America sucks. We have a growing poverty level, our heath care system is ranked #37 in the world (just under Slovenia) yet we still spend trillions of dollars on a war that doesn't need to happen. But alas children like pad here seem to think we kick ass and our shit doesn't stink.

Oh and by the way the fact that I remember when the Berlin wall came down and I remember the Cold War should tell you I am not a kid. In all honesty I will turn 32 in October. So rather than trying to argue try READING what I post a little more carefully before you start to type. Your like one of the choobs on the CA forum begging for the new bypass without reading the 30+ pages before saying that Dave has a life and hasn't gotten it yet. Wait you ARE one of them!!!!

PS you have yet to prove anything aside from your own narrow mindedness and ignorance to world affairs.
    First off, I have never posted looking for a New bypass...

And try reading the newspaperp they did a ****** ont he soldiers in Iraq, and they are happy that they are in there fighting for freedom....

I am only 13 and i know plenty of peopel who have gone there, and have PTWS.(Post Tramatic War Syndrome). They have lost best friends there leaders. But they remember that they fought for freedom.

Thanks
    It is PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder). Look it up. Also I would love to know where this article is to see if it is a reliable source and not just the Drudge Report or something. If you claim a source please list it for credibility.

I too know many people that have been there and not a single one will go back and fight because they don't believe we should be there. However who I know and what they say is besides the point. The fact remains if this was a just and fair war I doubt the president's approval rating would be the lowest any president has ever had. Hell Nixon had a highter AR and he was impeached.

Now I am done with you. You have shown that you are young and under the influence of those older than you. When faced with those with no real knowledge it is better to step aside and allow them to charge into their own oblivion lest they take you with them (Master Zang, my Mauy Thai Master). I just hope that once you get a real education on the world you will see things differently. Peace be with you and Blessed Be.

*EDIT*
    I just Googled PTWS. LMFAO. Try it and hang your head in shame. You FAIL.
    Last edited by wrenbb; 08-26-2008 at 10:00 PM.

Thanks
    It is PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder). Look it up. Also I would love to know where this article is to see if it is a reliable source and not just the Drudge Report or something. If you claim a source please list it for credibility.

I too know many people that have been there and not a single one will go back and fight because they don't believe we should be there. However who I know and what they say is besides the point. The fact remains if this was a just and fair war I doubt the president's approval rating would be the lowest any president has ever had. Hell Nixon had a highter AR and he was impeached.

Now I am done with you. You have shown that you are young and under the influence of those older than you. When faced with those with no real knowledge it is better to step aside and allow them to charge into their own oblivion lest they take you with them (Master Zang, my Mauy Thai Master). I just hope that once you get a real education on the world you will see things differently. Peace be with you and Blessed Be.

*EDIT*
    I just Googled PTWS. LMFAO. Try it and hang your head in shame. You FAIL.
    You dont deserve to live in America you should be Exiled. You trying to out smart me by googling stuff. I dont use google, cause i have a life outside of the itnernet and i wanted to get a quick post done.

Thanks
    lol.
    Its like having a battle of whit with an unarmed person.
    Well when my father in law has PTSD I thought something sounded weird with PTWS but I wanted to make sure. It was very possible that they were using a new term I hadn't heard so I was just checking. Oddly enough my check proved you were talking out of your ass.

I also love that you think I should be exiled for exercising my first amendment rights. But I guess if no one was allowed to have an opinion other than yours Bush would have the America he wants. Gotta love Big Brother and the thought police.

Thanks
    I wasnt not refering to freedom of speech.... I was saying you should be exiled for not liking america.. I was not trying to be polictical there

Thanks
    I never said I didn't like America. I am ashamed of it in its current state. Honestly the position you seem to take on this topic is a perfect example of why. Honestly though we have gotten way off topic here so I am leaving this alone from here so it can get back on track.

Thanks
    I never said I didn't like America. I am ashamed of it in its current state. Honestly the position you seem to take on this topic is a perfect example of why. Honestly though we have gotten way off topic here so I am leaving this alone from here so it can get back on track.
    i definitely agree... America is warping a bit... but wasn't this original for asking why the category is named Islam vs western world? first of its comparing a religion to a mass of land filled with people and opinions @_@.
    it should at least be the same type of object when ur comparing for a debate ... like Bananas vs Pineapples... ok thats not a good discussion but it should be something like Islam vs Christianity vs Judaism or on the flip side Israel vs Western World or as somebody important already stated western world vs middle east.

Crowbars ftw.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by EliteNinja View Post
    i definitely agree... America is warping a bit... but wasn't this original for asking why the category is named Islam vs western world? first of its comparing a religion to a mass of land filled with people and opinions @_@.
    it should at least be the same type of object when ur comparing for a debate ... like Bananas vs Pineapples... ok thats not a good discussion but it should be something like Islam vs Christianity vs Judaism or on the flip side Israel vs Western World or as somebody important already stated western world vs middle east.

Crowbars ftw.
    I guess the name is just to show how muslims such as myself live in the post 9/11 America.

Thanks

i even have muslim friends...
    its the fuck ups that ruin the respect for other muslims
    Last edited by dibola; 09-17-2008 at 10:12 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Jetamay, I like the way you posted that you are not a prejudice person. But Idracula (i think thts ur name), Islam isn't assumption, assuming that Jetamay hates you or the religion of Islam. Thats exactly what prejudice people do, talk before thinking and say that all Muslims are terrorists. I'm sorry bro, but that was really the wrong way to post that.

Again, please don't think that just because some people are bad, doesn't mean all are. Just the like the first post in this thread, just a minority are shown. Not the majority.

Thanks
    ISLAM ROCK FUCK U BLOOD GREEDY CHRISTIANS!!

Thanks
    U must read the koran to understand what itz mean..Not hear from dumb poeple, how bad the islam is..

Elhamdullilah

Thanks

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by penrd View Post
    ISLAM ROCK FUCK U BLOOD GREEDY CHRISTIANS!!
    Fack Islam, and also fuck u.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesy-Poofs View Post
    Fack Islam, and also fuck u.
    Oh man u have 0 respect..shut up fcking kiddy and dont make
    senseless posts..

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast