Thread: Why Islam ?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 70
  1. #1
    sirmuj28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1

    Why Islam ?

    Im wondering why its called "Islam vs western world" you do know that israel is largely populated by muslims but what you dont know is that a majority of the people are also christians but the media will never tell u that. As they want you to think that evrytime something bad happens its the muslims fault. As they already portray them as bad people but if you actualy had a few muslim friends in your life(like me) you'll realise their like normal people. The ones on TV are a rare and foolish minority.


    Just hoped i could spread some light on you people at home....

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to sirmuj28 For This Useful Post:

    Nizar Mix (08-22-2008)

  3. #2
    radnomguywfq3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    J:\E\T\A\M\A\Y.exe
    Posts
    8,858
    Reputation
    381
    Thanks
    1,804
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by sirmuj28 View Post
    Im wondering why its called "Islam vs western world" you do know that israel is largely populated by muslims but what you dont know is that a majority of the people are also christians but the media will never tell u that. As they want you to think that evrytime something bad happens its the muslims fault. As they already portray them as bad people but if you actualy had a few muslim friends in your life(like me) you'll realise their like normal people. The ones on TV are a rare and foolish minority.


    Just hoped i could spread some light on you people at home....
    You do realize this is a hacking forum, not everything here is going to be politically correct. Most of the people here are not like you. Yes, we do have our own opinions.



    There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

    If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?


  4. #3
    IIDracula's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    31
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2

    Post

    Yep...Most Christians hates us because they know that their prophet is God's son.But they must know our prophet is last prophet in the world. And our holy book is not changing. You can hate Muslim ppl but don't forget church was stealing in 15th century(i guess 15th century or 14th ?). I have got christian friends and they don't hate us. But your friend and your president kill Muslims every day. You don't scared of God, if u scared you couldn't kill.

  5. #4
    radnomguywfq3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    J:\E\T\A\M\A\Y.exe
    Posts
    8,858
    Reputation
    381
    Thanks
    1,804
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by IIDracula View Post
    Yep...Most Christians hates us because they know that their prophet is God's son.But they must know our prophet is last prophet in the world. And our holy book is not changing. You can hate Muslim ppl but don't forget church was stealing in 15th century(i guess 15th century or 14th ?). I have got christian friends and they don't hate us. But your friend and your president kill Muslims every day. You don't scared of God, if u scared you couldn't kill.
    Well, my god doesn't kill people, I'm not afraid of him, and I shouldn't be afraid of him. You automatically assume I'm American, that I kill Muslims every day, and that I'm Christian. That shows that you have no real argument, your only taking in and reflecting what your told.



    There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

    If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?


  6. #5
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    21,686
    Reputation
    2936
    Thanks
    9,515
    You do realize what Bush and Co. are doing is a modern crusade? We aren't reflecting the thoughts of the media, we are just pointing out that it's mainly a religious war, more or less. I suppose a more appropriate title would be Middle East vs Western Nations, or Islam vs Christianity.




    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


  7. #6
    sirmuj28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    I think an appropriate title could be "Worldy Affairs" as stuff like this doesnt always involve religion but worldy issues do come up often.

  8. #7
    IIDracula's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    31
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Look friend i just told it to who killed ppl every day and who keep going to to not muslims at all ppl God creatures it and only can god take soomebody's life but you can't.

  9. #8
    sirmuj28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1

    Lightbulb

    that isnt exactly true because ... its not christians in Israel its Zionists who arnt neccessarily jewish if you ask any proper fully beleiving Jew, though they do claim to be jews most rabbis reject them from being jewish......

  10. #9
    ace76543's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    next to iverson
    Posts
    5,662
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    302
    ya those goddam jews

  11. #10
    Mexiforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    2,156
    Reputation
    -66
    Thanks
    122
    Quote Originally Posted by sirmuj28 View Post
    that isnt exactly true because ... its not christians in Israel its Zionists who arnt neccessarily jewish if you ask any proper fully beleiving Jew, though they do claim to be jews most rabbis reject them from being jewish......
    You sir, fail at life. Israel isn't just the Zionist denomination of Judaism. They are also only rejected by ORTHODOX rabbis because their beliefs clash.

  12. #11
    radnomguywfq3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    J:\E\T\A\M\A\Y.exe
    Posts
    8,858
    Reputation
    381
    Thanks
    1,804
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by IIDracula View Post
    Look friend i just told it to who killed ppl every day and who keep going to to not muslims at all ppl God creatures it and only can god take soomebody's life but you can't.
    Yes I can, others do it every day.



    There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

    If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?


  13. #12
    Oneirish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    3Oh!3, Colorado
    Posts
    4,573
    Reputation
    876
    Thanks
    862
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by ace76543 View Post
    ya those goddam jews
    ace honestly i take that in offence.... you should just be careful with what you say...

  14. #13
    IIDracula's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    31
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Jeremy I'm wondering do you like Muslims??Of course you hate us don't ya?

  15. #14
    radnomguywfq3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    J:\E\T\A\M\A\Y.exe
    Posts
    8,858
    Reputation
    381
    Thanks
    1,804
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by IIDracula View Post
    Jeremy I'm wondering do you like Muslims??Of course you hate us don't ya?
    No I don't. I'm not a prejudice person, but I hate you.

    Quote Originally Posted by oneirish View Post
    ace honestly i take that in offence.... you should just be careful with what you say...
    No ones gives a shit, you don't have to tell the whole forum when your offended.



    There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

    If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?


  16. #15
    ace76543's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    next to iverson
    Posts
    5,662
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    302
    Quote Originally Posted by oneirish View Post
    ace honestly i take that in offence.... you should just be careful with what you say...
    Or i could not, because you can't take a joke and that's not my fault.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Why Dogs Beat Men/ Women
    By -[standoff]- in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-09-2008, 11:21 PM
  2. Why?
    By Nicozzs in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-29-2006, 10:36 PM
  3. why doesnt this work?
    By $GHOST$ in forum C++/C Programming
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-06-2006, 10:34 PM
  4. Why Do you hack?
    By awibble in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 03-22-2006, 05:22 PM
  5. Why not post Powerlevel?
    By Baby Uchiha Sasuke in forum Gunz General
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 02-21-2006, 11:39 PM

Tags for this Thread