Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

News and sterotype

Hello, people its me Irateislam, visiblegaming, and all my other accounts which i won't name.

Ok, what my point is today in this thread is the western world stereotyping the Muslim community, the Muslim nation.

Heres a story:

A Christian gang go out to rape children.
    It gets put on the news the next day on the biggest news organisation.

Will the news name them:

A) A group of men B) A group of Christian men

If you chose A, then your right, there have been a number of rapes done by Christian [People who think they're christians] and they have been listed as "A group of Men".

Now in this video below:

A group of Pakistani Men rape girls from a secondary school [teenagers], and the news identifys them as "A group of Muslim pakistani men", now where and how did being Muslim get involved?

This man "Mohammed shafik" is argueing against "it has nothing to do with Islam". But the news readers, still identify them as "pakistani Muslim men". which starts to anger him.

If you live in the UK you will know that BBC news is 1hour long, and talk time is 20minutes long.

talk time = when there talking about a subject.

and this talk time lasted for 14minutes, giving a 6minute left of Mohammed shafik talking, or backing his point, as Mohammed shafik proves the news readers wrong, Notice how the man in the red tie changes the subject?

But when Mohammed shafik addresses him not to change the subject, they cut him off 6minutes earlier, then usuall.

My point is, look how the westeners are being brain washed to hate Islam, and see how a Muslim man trys to speak against it but gets cut off. and then when we protest we get called "aggressive" ect.

--

Leave feedback.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Para DICE For This Useful Post:

dakhguy (01-31-2011),[MPGH]Hassan (01-09-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Yeah,you're right,it's intentional by the media.
    100% true.
    But doesn't something like this happens at islamic countries?and worse stuff than this?
    Look at how much Christians are suffering in the middle east.
    And there are reasons to do so,not enough to pardon this behaviour, but still considering what islam-controlled governments do to people,christian and muslim alike.
    Quote Originally Posted by Armalite42 View Post
    I am the sperm that won
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Surprisingly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    whoever made this thread... you just got owned by Casavir...
    Ὦ ξεῖν', ἀγγέλλειν Λακεδαιμονίοις ὅτι τῇδε κείμεθα, τοῖς κείνων ῥήμασι πειθόμενοι.

50% Spartan,50% Macedonian.100% Greek

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Casavir View Post
    Yeah,you're right,it's intentional by the media.
    100% true.
    But doesn't something like this happens at islamic countries?and worse stuff than this?
    Look at how much Christians are suffering in the middle east.
    And there are reasons to do so,not enough to pardon this behaviour, but still considering what islam-controlled governments do to people,christian and muslim alike.
    I wouldn't say im 2faced, but i kind of am.

on: sunniforums.com

I'm para dice, and if you read my posts, i actually speak of the cartoons made to hate jews, christians not being aloud to visit mecca, and some other stuff. but i dont do this because im being 2faces but because if i don't it just makes me a hypocrite.

Like saying Christians out of my country, then asking "why won't christians let me in there country?" so i take both sides.

The faith i have in Islam, is the same feeling christians have in christianity, when i was catholic i felt the same as i do now, just with a different point of view. its hard to explain. but meh.

Oh and, what i meant by them not saying its a christian man, is they won't say its a jewish man or hindu man, its just Muslim.

The UK isn't run by a Christian family, the queen isn't even english -.- the queen is german, the whole british leadership comes from a german background.

I'm still 100% secure with the illuminati, and i believe the queen [and world leaders] want a 1 world government with no religion.

I agree with 1 world government, just not ruled by man made laws, but Gods laws.

but i disagree with the banishing of religion.

--

P.S did you know NASA is thinking about going to mars in 2012 to check if we can live there [with greenhouses] but don't get your hopes up, ever watched the movie 2012?

Well the movie 2012, is like real life, the ships to mars is for the rich only..those who can afford it. the rest we die in peace.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    You're absolutely correct. More than 70 % of the wrong impact for Muslims is given by the western media. Everybody knows the conspiracies against Muslims. They needed 9/11 for bringing Muslims down and they were pretty successful in achieving that. I don't really get why bringing down Muslims at every possible level is so important for them !!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    read the first two paragraphs,

group of men rape = rape
    group of muslim men rape teenagers = pedophilia

ex-
    ex-x2
    ex-

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Do not care really.

:/ Stereotypes are a funny thing, because you use them just as much as we do visible.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    I really dont care about muslims.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by D.R.A.K.E View Post
    I really dont care about muslims.
    OK coolstory bro, go to spam section for spam, just piss off from debate section.

Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Do not care really.

:/ Stereotypes are a funny thing, because you use them just as much as we do visible.
    Yeah i forgot were the ones invading the US and UK and killing innocent people, causing multiple 9/11's.

Fuck the 9/11 deaths, and Fuck the US.

9/11 death = 3k die.
    9/11 in the Iraq = over 10 per day. over 3k die. PER DAY.

you lot crieng likes the world just ended and your going to hell...don't worry the world hasn't ended yet...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Now let's suppose that a bunch of Christian guys raped underage victims in an Islamic country and a bunch of Muslims raped somone. Who would the press mark something pertaining to their religion? Just face it, in the Western world Islam isn't the norm and as such it isn't treated as one. Christianity on the other side is, at least in some countries / states. And then you have to consider what sells better as well

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    yeah it happens but oh well

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Coeus View Post
    Now let's suppose that a bunch of Christian guys raped underage victims in an Islamic country and a bunch of Muslims raped somone. Who would the press mark something pertaining to their religion? Just face it, in the Western world Islam isn't the norm and as such it isn't treated as one. Christianity on the other side is, at least in some countries / states. And then you have to consider what sells better as well
    You confuse me:

Christian guys raping underage victims in islamic countrys? your point is here? i mean what are you trieng to say?

"consider what sells better" WHAT? ...please re-write this whole post it just makes no sense to me at all, i see no points.

Thanks
    herp derp derp derp

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by j3ff View Post
    I have herpies and i like to spam
    -.-......................too short.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Para DICE View Post
    You confuse me:

Christian guys raping underage victims in islamic countrys? your point is here? i mean what are you trieng to say?

"consider what sells better" WHAT? ...please re-write this whole post it just makes no sense to me at all, i see no points.
    Muslims rape underage girl in a "Christian" country / state = they are isolated
    Christians rape 18+ victims in a "Christian" country / state = they aren't isolated

Muslims rape 18+ victims in an "Islamic" country = they aren't isolated
    Christians rape underage girl in an "Islamic" country = they are isolated

Christians don't want to read about Christians raping 18+ victims, they don't mind reading about Muslims raping underage victims. Guess which sells better =/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Para DICE View Post

9/11 death = 3k die.
    9/11 in the Iraq = over 10 per day. over 3k die. PER DAY.
    Its because us Americans are fighting there risking our lives for Iraqis. Then there fucking dumbass suicide bombers run into big crowds of people and detonate it. Why don't you think before you act.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast