Thread: Rip alert.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 35
  1. #1
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,161
    My Mood
    Amused

    Rip alert.

    So Mohammed flew a white winged horse to heaven

    sound familiar?


    Mohammed's horse Buraq:



    Pegasus of Greek Mythology:



    Ripped is ripped.

  2. #2
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    muhammed ripped Isaih if i remember correctly.


  3. #3
    lies''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    398
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Fucking trolls.

  4. #4
    Para DICE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    349
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Keep trolling, oh LOOK! JESUS DRANK WATER! DIDN'T ZUES DRINK WATER??!! RIPPED! RIPPED!

    (I'm implying a sarcasm btw)

  5. #5
    Stoney Franklin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    p-town
    Posts
    1,640
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    72
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    So Mohammed flew a white winged horse to heaven

    sound familiar?


    Mohammed's horse Buraq:



    Pegasus of Greek Mythology:



    Ripped is ripped.
    islam and christianity are both ripped from jews
    sorry
    its true
    deal with it
    You can quote me on this..when it comes to juggalos we're.....

    More than a charm n a chain we're like a crackpipe


    GOT SHIT TO SAY ABOUT THE JUGGALO FAMILY LISTEN TO THIS ONE SONG


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n2kY...eature=related

  6. #6
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,161
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoney Franklin View Post
    islam and christianity are both ripped from jews
    sorry
    its true
    deal with it
    Too bad you don't know jack shit about any of these religions.

    Christianity is the continuation of the Torah.
    It's not ripped, it's in concordance with the prophecies.

    DERRRRP. Deal with that.

  7. #7
    lies''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    398
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Too bad you don't know jack shit about any of these religions.

    Christianity is the continuation of the Torah.
    It's not ripped, it's in concordance with the prophecies.

    DERRRRP. Deal with that.

    Same with the Quran.

  8. #8
    Para DICE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    349
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by lies' View Post
    Same with the Quran.
    Accept quran is still perfect

  9. #9
    Stoney Franklin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    p-town
    Posts
    1,640
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    72
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Too bad you don't know jack shit about any of these religions.

    Christianity is the continuation of the Torah.
    It's not ripped, it's in concordance with the prophecies.

    DERRRRP. Deal with that.
    Quote Originally Posted by lies' View Post
    Same with the Quran.
    all three have completely different beliefs and customs yet act like when one of the other religions has similarities its somethin completely different
    i think yes if your are jewish or christian you should probably look into islam cuz islam does recognize the gospel of jesus christ and muhammad doesn't claim to be god like jesus does muhammad is a prophet
    which is what puzzles me the most because as jewish history shows(cuz christians and muslims are just jews of different birth)prophets don't start their own religions they just try to add on or change a lil bit of the religion they follow
    so shouldn't christians and muslims really be the same then have muhammads texts added to the bible and everyone get along like fuckin 4th graders

    Quote Originally Posted by Para DICE View Post
    Accept quran is still perfect
    nothing is perfect
    You can quote me on this..when it comes to juggalos we're.....

    More than a charm n a chain we're like a crackpipe


    GOT SHIT TO SAY ABOUT THE JUGGALO FAMILY LISTEN TO THIS ONE SONG


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n2kY...eature=related

  10. #10
    L3G3ND_KILL3R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,833
    Reputation
    207
    Thanks
    650
    My Mood
    Bored
    TROLL IS TROLL


    Need help with CALL OF DUTY RELATED or anything just private message me and im willing to help ^____^ Have a nice day!
    Quote Originally Posted by HelpIsWanted View Post
    so i have a camp next month, and i am 12, now all boys in my class have a large dick with hari and i dont have that. who can help me please?
    i see in films people can grow hair and grow dicks.

    i know its weird question, but i need !

  11. #11
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,161
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoney Franklin View Post
    all three have completely different beliefs and customs yet act like when one of the other religions has similarities its somethin completely different
    i think yes if your are jewish or christian you should probably look into islam cuz islam does recognize the gospel of jesus christ and muhammad doesn't claim to be god like jesus does muhammad is a prophet
    which is what puzzles me the most because as jewish history shows(cuz christians and muslims are just jews of different birth)prophets don't start their own religions they just try to add on or change a lil bit of the religion they follow
    so shouldn't christians and muslims really be the same then have muhammads texts added to the bible and everyone get along like fuckin 4th graders



    nothing is perfect
    You shouldn't be here debating about something you only have vague knowledge on.
    Jesus Christ never once claimed to be God.
    He claimed to be the son of God the Father.

    Secondly, the Qur'ran has so many Chronologic flaws regarding the Torah,
    that there is no possible way they're even similar.
    I've already posted these flaws a while back.

  12. #12
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Para DICE View Post
    Keep trolling, oh LOOK! JESUS DRANK WATER! DIDN'T ZUES DRINK WATER??!! RIPPED! RIPPED!

    (I'm implying a sarcasm btw)
    Stop getting butthurt over every little thing bro.


  13. #13
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,930
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,216
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Para DICE View Post
    Keep trolling, oh LOOK! JESUS DRANK WATER! DIDN'T ZUES DRINK WATER??!! RIPPED! RIPPED!

    (I'm implying a sarcasm btw)
    I heard Zeus had a father ...

  14. #14
    Casavir's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Athens,Greece
    Posts
    1,261
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    168
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    I heard that Chuck Norris' roundhouse kick created the universe
    Quote Originally Posted by Armalite42 View Post
    I am the sperm that won
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Surprisingly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    whoever made this thread... you just got owned by Casavir...
    Ὦ ξεῖν', ἀγγέλλειν Λακεδαιμονίοις ὅτι τῇδε κείμεθα, τοῖς κείνων ῥήμασι πειθόμενοι.

    50% Spartan,50% Macedonian.100% Greek

  15. #15
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,930
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,216
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Casavir View Post
    I heard that Chuck Norris' roundhouse kick created the universe
    Are you saying Chuck Norris is actually God?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast