Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 81
  1. #16
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by dw3fan View Post
    theres a diff. between mainstream and average rapper. He is not mainstream but he is loved my critics there is a HUGE difference. Mainstream is basically being supported by record labels and performing what they want not what you as an artist want. Lupe fiasco preforms what he wants as shown in this song.... Nice try Parox
    He is definitely mainstream.

    #1 on the charts mean that everyone listens to him, meaning mainstream.

    You just don't know the definition of mainstream lulz.


  2. #17
    dw3fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    WESTSIDE bitches
    Posts
    2,822
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    198
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    He is definitely mainstream.

    #1 on the charts mean that everyone listens to him, meaning mainstream.

    You just don't know the definition of mainstream lulz.
    He is not highly mainstream as other rappers. His the least mainstream rapper. The only reason people say he is really mainstream is cause his good at rapping and loved by critics but still not too many people listen to him as they do to others...
    https://soundcloud.com/pnastybeats
    Subscribe + Rate!

  3. #18
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by dw3fan View Post
    He is not highly mainstream as other rappers. His the least mainstream rapper. The only reason people say he is really mainstream is cause his good at rapping and loved by critics but still not too many people listen to him as they do to others...
    :/ he's mainstream. Its really just the same shit i here from kayne and all them, nothing too good, and not horrible though.

    I say he's mainstream because he is, he made a song for twilight ffs.


  4. #19
    dw3fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    WESTSIDE bitches
    Posts
    2,822
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    198
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    :/ he's mainstream. Its really just the same shit i here from kayne and all them, nothing too good, and not horrible though.

    I say he's mainstream because he is, he made a song for twilight ffs.
    I am saying his mainstream but the least out of all the mainstream rappers.
    https://soundcloud.com/pnastybeats
    Subscribe + Rate!

  5. #20
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,160
    My Mood
    Amused
    Last edited by Ethereal; 02-06-2011 at 01:27 PM.

  6. #21
    barklolbark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uranus
    Posts
    331
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by dw3fan View Post
    theres a diff. between mainstream and average rapper. He is not mainstream but he is loved my critics there is a HUGE difference. Mainstream is basically being supported by record labels and performing what they want not what you as an artist want. Lupe fiasco preforms what he wants as shown in this song.... Nice try Parox
    Quote Originally Posted by dw3fan View Post
    I am saying his mainstream
    Hmm...........

  7. #22
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by dw3fan View Post
    I am saying his mainstream but the least out of all the mainstream rappers.
    In no way is he "less" mainstream than anyone else, if your mainstream, your mainstream.

    I would lol at the "THIS GAME IS MORE INDIE" logic of this.


  8. #23
    dw3fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    WESTSIDE bitches
    Posts
    2,822
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    198
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by barklolbark View Post
    Hmm...........
    Show the rest dumb fuck and yes you could be less main stream or highly mainstream like lady gaga, justin beiber, lil wayne etc...
    https://soundcloud.com/pnastybeats
    Subscribe + Rate!

  9. #24
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,160
    My Mood
    Amused
    Wow..just shut up about it.

    You guys need to get on topic..

  10. #25
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by dw3fan View Post
    Show the rest dumb fuck and yes you could be less main stream or highly mainstream like lady gaga, justin beiber, lil wayne etc...
    Your mistaking pop mainstream with rap mainstream.

    Lupe is definitely mainstream rap.


  11. #26
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,160
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Your mistaking pop mainstream with rap mainstream.

    Lupe is definitely mainstream rap.
    You're a mainstream idiot for continuing this pointless conversation.
    Read OP. Get on topic or I'm going on rat spree.

  12. #27
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    You're a mainstream idiot for continuing this pointless conversation.
    Read OP. Get on topic or I'm going on rat spree.
    :/ main topic is some mainstream rapper said a whole bunch of shit, didn't contribute anything to society, and blamed america.

    -.- people like him who get rich off of this, and then don't help the world are pathetic.


  13. #28
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,160
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    :/ main topic is some mainstream rapper said a whole bunch of shit, didn't contribute anything to society, and blamed america.

    -.- people like him who get rich off of this, and then don't help the world are pathetic.
    Well the giant post he wrote had to do with How Islam is getting a bad rap.
    Barely about whether Lupe is mainstream or not.
    Just sayin.

  14. #29
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    IDGAF.

    Its whiny, hypocritical bitches like Lupe that do nothing themselves, giving Islam a bad rap.

    Islam itself isn't even great in the first place. Its practice is wasteful and restricts basic freedoms the rest of the world has and gives its citizens out of common sense.


  15. #30
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,160
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    IDGAF.



    Islam itself isn't even great in the first place. Its practice is wasteful and restricts basic freedoms the rest of the world has and gives its citizens out of common sense.
    Tell me somethin I don't know.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast