Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 81
  1. #46
    dakhguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    216
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    19
    My Mood
    Daring
    Teehee, it's because this section is no longer a debate, just discrimination, seems as though u sir have no defense, just a big mouth :P
    Proof is everything, otherwise it's ussually just bullshit, correct??

  2. #47
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by dakhguy View Post
    what do want proof for???)
    Proof is everything huh.


  3. #48
    dakhguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    216
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    19
    My Mood
    Daring
    Please, be specific, what haven I proven, so I can search and prove, if u want to know everything I suggest you go read the Quran xD

  4. #49
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by dakhguy View Post
    Please, be specific, what haven I proven, so I can search and prove, if u want to know everything I suggest you go read the Quran xD
    Thats my point, you haven't proven anything.


  5. #50
    dakhguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    216
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    19
    My Mood
    Daring
    I believe I gave my proof in other threads, that was an invalid point, go back to ur room and think of more illegitimate comebacks :P

  6. #51
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by dakhguy View Post
    I believe I gave my proof in other threads, that was an invalid point, go back to ur room and think of more illegitimate comebacks :P
    Oh wait, proof by logic? Huh, so what your proof was is "i said so, so its true".


  7. #52
    dakhguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    216
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    19
    My Mood
    Daring
    Ugh no, logic and I said so r different, and I did mention things were and weren't mentioned in the Quran, I believe u can't handlethe fact ilu got things wring about Muslims,

    Can't blame u, media dies crazy shit like that.

  8. #53
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by dakhguy View Post
    Ugh no, logic and I said so r different, and I did mention things were and weren't mentioned in the Quran, I believe u can't handlethe fact ilu got things wring about Muslims,

    Can't blame u, media dies crazy shit like that.
    they are the same, since you say it in the end.

    Example: Reality is a lie?

    Why?: Cus i said so.


  9. #54
    dakhguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    216
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    19
    My Mood
    Daring
    Immnot sure u know what reallity is in this day and age. Its all about power, and I mean EVERYTHING, just wait u will know one day

    My reasoning was never cause I said so :P

    Please find once that I have said that in it's meaning

  10. #55
    Hassan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    System.Threading.Tasks
    Posts
    4,768
    Reputation
    495
    Thanks
    1,922
    My Mood
    Dead
    Islam is peace. Deal with it. You guys provoke us and then expect us to stay calm ! ?

  11. #56
    barklolbark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uranus
    Posts
    331
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Hassan View Post
    Islam is peace. Deal with it. You guys provoke us and then expect us to stay calm ! ?
    If it is so peaceful, you should be able to stay calm. Umad? Because if so, you may need to rethink your religious views, bro.

  12. #57
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,930
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,216
    My Mood
    Fine
    @ the topic of reality: learn 2 solipsism - the only thing that is sure to exist is one's mind.

  13. #58
    Paroxysm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lynnwood, WA
    Posts
    4,455
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by Coeus View Post
    @ the topic of reality: learn 2 solipsism - the only thing that is sure to exist is one's mind.
    And I'm not even sure of that.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

  14. #59
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Hassan View Post
    Islam is peace. Deal with it. You guys provoke us and then expect us to stay calm ! ?
    Isn't Islam peace? So yeah, i expect you to remain calm.


  15. #60
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,930
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,216
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    And I'm not even sure of that.
    It must be so hard not knowing whether you're conscious ... maybe you should reflect on that a bit

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast