Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19
  1. #1
    -Epic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ask My mom !
    Posts
    334
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    26
    My Mood
    Cheerful

    infidels Vs Islam

    Hi
    I think that atheists and infidels do not understand Islam, the right way
    Everybody sees some Muslims swearing and cursing I did to that they are Muslims without Islam
    Explanation: they are Muslims by name I was not already
    I think that is supposed to look religious Muslims
    And see what they are doing

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to -Epic For This Useful Post:

    active. (04-25-2011)

  3. #2
    Moto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    13,057
    Reputation
    707
    Thanks
    13,438
    My Mood
    Blah
    Didn't understand too well what point you were trying to convey.. But I have nothing against most Muslims (even have a couple friends that are) But the radical (fuck america) type ones that are prepared to do something about their beliefs towards americans scare me

    (just imo)



  4. #3
    -Epic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ask My mom !
    Posts
    334
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    26
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Minivan Man View Post
    Didn't understand too well what point you were trying to convey.. But I have nothing against most Muslims (even have a couple friends that are) But the radical (fuck america) type ones that are prepared to do something about their beliefs towards americans scare me

    (just imo)
    I Was Want All Understand
    Islam Not Bad, And Some Muslims are Muslims by name
    but it is not already

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to -Epic For This Useful Post:

    active. (04-25-2011)

  6. #4
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by -Epic View Post
    Hi
    I think that atheists and infidels do not understand Islam, the right way
    Everybody sees some Muslims swearing and cursing I did to that they are Muslims without Islam
    Explanation: they are Muslims by name I was not already
    I think that is supposed to look religious Muslims
    And see what they are doing
    In other words: He disowns his fellow muslim.

    Man what a load of bullshit. Muslims focus more on "he's not muslim" than they should.


  7. #5
    Paroxysm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lynnwood, WA
    Posts
    4,455
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Easier to disassociate than it is to solve problems in your own culture...
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

  8. #6
    raphaterz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    im not tellin you no more...
    Posts
    2,039
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    182
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Easier to disassociate than it is to solve problems in your own culture...
    well what do you suggest us to do, go u to osama and be like

    "heyyyy cmon now leave the infidels alone."

  9. #7
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by raphaterz View Post
    well what do you suggest us to do, go u to osama and be like

    "heyyyy cmon now leave the infidels alone."
    Because Osama represents every muslim right?


  10. #8
    Paroxysm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lynnwood, WA
    Posts
    4,455
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    We don't think Islam is a false-religion because you curse and there are muslim terrorists. We don't accept Islam because there are no good reasons to other than fear and culture. Same goes for any other religion.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

  11. #9
    raphaterz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    im not tellin you no more...
    Posts
    2,039
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    182
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Because Osama represents every muslim right?
    okay, you want us to go up to al queada, either way its not an actual way to solve anything in reality, they are fucked up in the head...

  12. #10
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by raphaterz View Post
    okay, you want us to go up to al queada, either way its not an actual way to solve anything in reality, they are fucked up in the head...
    Its not just al queda, Its really sort of a general mentality that you can see from even the muslims on this site.

    But yes, why don't muslims speak out against terrorist? I mean if you look at it they don't speak out against the terrorist, they just go "he's not with us".


  13. #11
    lies''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    398
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Its not just al queda, Its really sort of a general mentality that you can see from even the muslims on this site.

    But yes, why don't muslims speak out against terrorist? I mean if you look at it they don't speak out against the terrorist, they just go "he's not with us".
    You fool. Sigh.

  14. #12
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by lies' View Post
    You fool. Sigh.
    :/

    nice comeback.


  15. #13
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,160
    My Mood
    Amused
    In my honest opinion Islam is the most insecure religion known to man.


    Treatment of women-Insecure that someone might fuck your wife so make sure her face and body is covered in public

    Public praying- Insecure that other Muslims might not find you "devout" enough

    Intolerant to other religions- pretty self expanatory here..obvious insecurity

    Jihad- So insecure about the idea of freedom and tolerance, that mass violence is advocated instead. Yup..Insecure.

  16. #14
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Paranoid would be the word.


  17. #15
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,160
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Paranoid would be the word.
    I'm pretty comfortable with insecure since it is completely relevant.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast