Thread: STOP IT NOW.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 125
  1. #16
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,161
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by profhunter View Post
    Christians cant understand some differents of cultures.Terorists are not muslim.Thats an americas cheat.USA do this because political reasons.I am from Turkey.

    Terrorists are in Muslim Countrys.But Terrorists arent Muslim.Turkey Iraq Syria We are fight to stop terrorizm.

    Other igronant people are cant know this and they think muslims are terrorist and USA say that are terrorist.We don't kill any people.People killing is sin in a islam.
    But any people are want to kill you you can kill they.Thats free but we arent kill anybody.

    You are not investigate anything you are be deceived.Please think.Why we are kill you?
    We help you in Iraq.
    Palestine is Muslim.
    Palestine not kill anybody firstly but Israel is kill them.Turkey is want to help Palestine with food but Israel kills Turkish People.

    Are you want to war we are ready for that we havent got fear to die.
    If you arent beleive this you can investigate war of indepence.
    What a joke...

    The majority of terrorists in the Middle east are in fact Muslim..whether radical or fundamental..
    so don't try to tell us they aren't. Osama Bin Laden was a Muslim, Al-Queda are Muslim.
    They took the passages about Jihad in the Qur'ran and decided to live their lives by that alone,
    disregarding the more peaceful side Islam may offer. Whether they misinterpeted some shit or not,
    they still follow the Qur'ran, they still believe in God..so they're Muslim.

  2. #17
    BulletReign's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    119
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    317
    My Mood
    Tired
    @Forrest Gumpert. hahahahahahahahaha completely ignorant fool makes himself look like an ass on public forums! yay for the internet. Seriously though think about what you are saying. You just stated that over 80% of all people on planet Earth are "all ignorant, stupid bitches." wow. just.... wow. Good thing this is the debate section where you can be torn to pieces by those of us with brains. I have nothing against those who choose not to follow a religion but you personally have some serious issues to work out.
    SIGNATURE IS FIXED!

    Latest fullscale Neon Mod info HERE!

    Watermelon... that is all.

  3. #18
    bowlcut's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ثلاثة أقدام إلى
    Posts
    6,172
    Reputation
    1622
    Thanks
    1,998
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by BulletReign View Post
    @Forrest Gumpert. hahahahahahahahaha completely ignorant fool makes himself look like an ass on public forums! yay for the internet. Seriously though think about what you are saying. You just stated that over 80% of all people on planet Earth are "all ignorant, stupid bitches." wow. just.... wow. Good thing this is the debate section where you can be torn to pieces by those of us with brains. I have nothing against those who choose not to follow a religion but you personally have some serious issues to work out.
    @BulletReign You're the perfect example, actually. You're ignorant AND stupid! Just because I said religion and atheism is stupid doesn't mean you have to get all butt hurt. And you can't measure intelligence just because you say so, you dumb fuck.
    And I know exactly what I said. I do believe that over 80% of humanity is full of ignorant, stupid bitches, and that's my opinion. I never said it was a fact. Besides, how was I "torn to pieces" by your paragraph? You basically just said, "LOL UR A DUMBASS BECAUSE I SAID SO HURRRR." You didn't provide any facts, you didn't use logic, and you certainly didn't think about what you said. The only thing religions cause are problems.
    If I ever meet you in real life, I'll be sure to wipe your face with the floor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I hate you colin. I really hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post
    Fuck you colin

  4. #19
    BulletReign's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    119
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    317
    My Mood
    Tired
    Thanks for the intelligent and understandable response. I appreciate it and retract my previous statements. However, I am not going to continue this debate. Whenever I debate I act carelessly and ignorantly later regretting my actions. For this reason I think I will stick to the CF modding section and leave you arguers alone. Thanks for my little visit into the Debate Fort.

    One last note: did you mean "wipe the floor with your face" and not "face with the floor"? Yeah I thought so. Next time please don't jump to aggressive, violent, and physical responses. Thanks again for proving my point.

    Oh and go ahead thinking you are superior due to my lack of response to your inevitable next post. Its better you think that than you come and troll me on other forums.
    Last edited by BulletReign; 05-08-2011 at 06:48 PM.
    SIGNATURE IS FIXED!

    Latest fullscale Neon Mod info HERE!

    Watermelon... that is all.

  5. #20
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,161
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by BulletReign View Post
    Thanks for the intelligent and understandable response. I appreciate it and retract my previous statements. However, I am not going to continue this debate. Whenever I debate I act carelessly and ignorantly later regretting my actions. For this reason I think I will stick to the CF modding section and leave you arguers alone. Thanks for my little visit into the Debate Fort.

    One last note: did you mean "wipe the floor with your face" and not "face with the floor"? Yeah I thought so. Next time please don't jump to aggressive, violent, and physical responses. Thanks again for proving my point.

    Oh and go ahead thinking you are superior due to my lack of response to your inevitable next post. Its better you think that than you come and troll me on other forums.
    K, well us "arguers" have more intelligence then faggots that make mods for some shit ass game.
    Ever see a Presidential debate? k thnx.

  6. #21
    bowlcut's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ثلاثة أقدام إلى
    Posts
    6,172
    Reputation
    1622
    Thanks
    1,998
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by BulletReign View Post
    One last note: did you mean "wipe the floor with your face" and not "face with the floor"? Yeah I thought so. Next time please don't jump to aggressive, violent, and physical responses. Thanks again for proving my point.

    Oh and go ahead thinking you are superior due to my lack of response to your inevitable next post. Its better you think that than you come and troll me on other forums.
    No, I didn't. I'm literally going to rip the floor out, and smash it into your face. And of course I have to be aggressive. I deal with idiots like you all day, and the only thing idiots understand is violence. I usually have to go down to their level just for them to understand me.

    I don't care if you respond or not, because I'll always be superior in some way (as will you). Everyone has their own advantages.
    Also, I won't troll you on other forums. That's just called harassment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I hate you colin. I really hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post
    Fuck you colin

  7. #22
    Synchromanica's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The internet.
    Posts
    5,120
    Reputation
    152
    Thanks
    615
    My Mood
    Mellow
    How come the only videos I see of that guy are ones where he gets trashed by random callers. Seems kinda fake to me. Not to mention even I could answer questions like that..

  8. #23
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    All it would take to set up a video like that is a greenscreen and a stoner.

    I love how muslims put up these vids though. Its prett pathetic that they think this is proof of anything.


  9. #24
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,336
    My Mood
    Twisted
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

  10. #25
    DarknessLights's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Around...Let see...There!
    Posts
    428
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    35
    My Mood
    Stressed
    You say not all muslims are terrorists.
    But you forgotten to say, not all muslims are terrorists, but many and when i say many, its many terrorists are muslims.
    You say they do not understand your culture, but in fact they do, just maybe in another point of view.
    Anyone bored? Verify my paypal for me, just add me on msn

    MSN : dreamersys@hotmail.com

  11. #26
    Lakshay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    www.MPGH.net // General // Crossfire
    Posts
    4,546
    Reputation
    335
    Thanks
    1,102
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I always though Islam provokes ppl to kill.

  12. #27
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Muslims terrorist are idiots anyways.

    For some reason, they blow up random spots, killing civilians.

    Then expect a demand to be met. Has that EVER worked?


  13. #28
    Nitehawk772's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Downtown.
    Posts
    5,284
    Reputation
    111
    Thanks
    636
    My Mood
    Amazed
    "When you say all Muslims are black..." You should've stopped there...

  14. #29
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,336
    My Mood
    Twisted
    All Muslims are black.

    All Muslims are terrorists.

    Problem?

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc For This Useful Post:

    Nirvana (05-31-2011)

  16. #30
    Paroxysm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lynnwood, WA
    Posts
    4,455
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Vegas View Post
    All Muslims are black.

    All Muslims are terrorists.

    Problem?
    All blacks are secret Muslims,
    All Muslims are terrorists
    Therefore all Blacks are TERRORISTS.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Paroxysm For This Useful Post:

    Parade (05-28-2011)

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread