Thread: STOP IT NOW.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 125
  1. #1
    TeRMiN4T0Rô's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
              Posts:19,297
    Posts
    45
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    23
    My Mood
    Hot

    STOP IT NOW.

    Well first of all i want to start with people mocking islam
    I am really bored of people who doesnt understand anything in islam and keeps
    say "LOOOL" and shit you dont even know anything you dont even know 1% of islam

    and because there was a group of terrorists in middle east means they are all terrorists ? and if a group of Terrorists appear in US then we are terrorists ?

    And not all arabs and Muslims are "Terrorist" Really.

    when you say all muslims are black and are terrorist

    First "ALL MUSLIMS You Mean Muslims that in everywhere in USA AND UK AND EVERY COUNTRY AND THAT IS NEVER TRUE. GET OVER IT."

    "Black Muslims" I was born in US and IM Muslim and I aint black



    @Empire
    He keeps making fun of Muhammed and islam
    Dude whats your prob.?

    Till now i didnt cuss or anything



    And atleast we know our religion very well , look at this video


    Its a conversation between A Chirstian who should know everything about his religion and a muslim is asking him questions


    [YOUTUBE]Bqm7KJ3E_po[/YOUTUBE]

    Comment and discuss

    No FLAME


    gif[/IMG][/CENTER]

  2. #2
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,160
    My Mood
    Amused
    You need to understand that Muslims on this site, pretty much every one of them that I have debated incriminate themselves by either being intolerant to other beliefs, or simply not having the education to debate someone that is educated in theism. I've yet to debate a Muslim here at MPGH that doesn't present recycled arguments against Christianity or any other Religion.
    You guys all sound like broken records.

    Also, that video you posted is a joke..
    obviously that nerd taking the phone calls doesn't know jack shit..
    I could have explained it to that Muslim kid in about 2 sentences.
    Last edited by Ethereal; 05-02-2011 at 04:54 PM.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Ethereal For This Useful Post:

    Nitehawk772 (05-10-2011)

  4. #3
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    @video: wooh, some muslim debated against a hippy at 2 oclock in the morning, and you think it matters.......idiot.

    Making fun of Islam isn't really hard, especially muhammed. Since both are far from perfect, but muslims think they are perfect, its funny to see you guys shocked at the shit that is so obvious it should be common knowledge.


  5. #4
    bowlcut's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ثلاثة أقدام إلى
    Posts
    6,172
    Reputation
    1622
    Thanks
    1,996
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    I hate religions. Religious people, specifically. They're all ignorant, stupid bitches.
    Why do you guys think I'm a deist? Religious people are morons, and atheists are assholes. End of story.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I hate you colin. I really hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post
    Fuck you colin

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to bowlcut For This Useful Post:

    Sdalezero (05-30-2011)

  7. #5
    TeRMiN4T0Rô's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
              Posts:19,297
    Posts
    45
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    23
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    @video: wooh, some muslim debated against a hippy at 2 oclock in the morning, and you think it matters.......idiot.

    Making fun of Islam isn't really hard, especially muhammed. Since both are far from perfect, but muslims think they are perfect, its funny to see you guys shocked at the shit that is so obvious it should be common knowledge.
    I really dont know it its a joke or not but the information is true.
    and Who said we think we are perfect ?


    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    You need to understand that Muslims on this site, pretty much every one of them that I have debated incriminate themselves by either being intolerant to other beliefs, or simply not having the education to debate someone that is educated in theism. I've yet to debate a Muslim here at MPGH that doesn't present recycled arguments against Christianity or any other Religion.
    You guys all sound like broken records.

    Also, that video you posted is a joke..
    obviously that nerd taking the phone calls doesn't know jack shit..
    I could have explained it to that Muslim kid in about 2 sentences.
    No He understands well he is just asking him questions to make him embressed or whatever its called
    Quote Originally Posted by Saboteur View Post
    FUCK ISLAM
    FUCK MOHAMMED
    Pretty much as the other posts you didnt even discuss
    Last edited by TeRMiN4T0Rô; 05-03-2011 at 01:12 PM.

    gif[/IMG][/CENTER]

  8. #6
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by TeRMiN4T0Rô View Post
    I really dont know it its a joke or not but the information is true.
    and Who said we think we are perfect ?




    No He understands well he is just letting people who are watching how much you dont know about religion



    Pretty much as the other posts you didnt even discuss
    :/ you obviously don't understand english very well.

    Translate this: YOUR VIDEO DOESN'T MATTER

    and

    YOU THINK MUHAMMED WAS PERFECT, WHEN HE WAS FAR FROM IT.


  9. #7
    TeRMiN4T0Rô's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
              Posts:19,297
    Posts
    45
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    23
    My Mood
    Hot
    :/ No i understand and Muhammed is perfect

    and you dont see the point as we do

    you 're Christian

    we are Muslims

    Huge difference.

    Nuff said.
    Last edited by TeRMiN4T0Rô; 05-03-2011 at 06:14 AM.

    gif[/IMG][/CENTER]

  10. #8
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,160
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by TeRMiN4T0Rô View Post



    No He understands well he is just letting people who are watching how much you dont know about religion


    You better think real hard before submitting a post next time.
    What you said makes no sense whatsoever.

    As far as the video goes, that's just another example of a Muslim using the same BS recycled argument that pretty much every Muslim uses against Christians.

    Here, let me explain it to you because unlike the nerdy "Christian" guy in the video, I actually know what I'm talking about.

    No, Jesus isn't God, he never admitted to being God.
    The Holy spirit is "of" God, therefore the argument that the Holyspirit is a seprate entity is quite retarded.

    Jesus said "I and the father are one"

    Just like you are a part of your Biological father,
    so is Jesus a part of his father.That is all Jesus meant to convey.
    He wasn't saying he was God's equal, he was saying that he came from his father, and a part of his father.
    They are spiritually joined.

    I don't know why Muslims like to use this "3 Gods" argument, because it is so simple to refute.
    Last edited by Ethereal; 05-03-2011 at 11:45 AM.

  11. #9
    EM`'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right Here.
    Posts
    155
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    138
    My Mood
    Hot
    lol nvm /msg2short













  12. #10
    TeRMiN4T0Rô's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
              Posts:19,297
    Posts
    45
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    23
    My Mood
    Hot
    I know that Jesus isnt god its written in the quran
    Last edited by TeRMiN4T0Rô; 05-03-2011 at 01:46 PM.

    gif[/IMG][/CENTER]

  13. #11
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,160
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by TeRMiN4T0R™ View Post
    I know that Jesus isnt god its written in the quarn
    What the fuck is a "quarn"

    I don't even need to post, you do a perfectly good job of losing this debate by simply typing.

  14. #12
    CaT-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,335
    Reputation
    311
    Thanks
    488
    My Mood
    Amused
    wow so much downs by OP, that i'm not even going to bother.


    ex-
    ex-x2
    ex-

  15. #13
    TeRMiN4T0Rô's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
              Posts:19,297
    Posts
    45
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    23
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    What the fuck is a "quarn"

    I don't even need to post, you do a perfectly good job of losing this debate by simply typing.
    Dude so i mixed up so ?
    everyone makes mistakes .

    gif[/IMG][/CENTER]

  16. #14
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by TeRMiN4T0Rô View Post
    I know that Jesus isnt god its written in the quran
    :/ Written 500 years after Jesus.


    Argument invalid, move along.


  17. #15
    profhunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Christians cant understand some differents of cultures.Terorists are not muslim.Thats an americas cheat.USA do this because political reasons.I am from Turkey.

    Terrorists are in Muslim Countrys.But Terrorists arent Muslim.Turkey Iraq Syria We are fight to stop terrorizm.

    Other igronant people are cant know this and they think muslims are terrorist and USA say that are terrorist.We don't kill any people.People killing is sin in a islam.
    But any people are want to kill you you can kill they.Thats free but we arent kill anybody.

    You are not investigate anything you are be deceived.Please think.Why we are kill you?
    We help you in Iraq.
    Palestine is Muslim.
    Palestine not kill anybody firstly but Israel is kill them.Turkey is want to help Palestine with food but Israel kills Turkish People.

    Are you want to war we are ready for that we havent got fear to die.
    If you arent beleive this you can investigate war of indepence.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread