Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Shutup @-E- I can't believe you'd betray me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Para DICE View Post
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL stupid fool, funny how you think everyone who is against your opinion is me.

HAHA! Another pathetic fool who (surprisingly still remembers a 1year old account of mine) Btw this isn't me just to let you know. If i wanted to say something i would say it here. I just find it easier to debate with a mature audience on facebook.

-You think im everyone who goes against your opinion.

/FALCEPALM

"Sorry Visible" - LOL I'm visible NOT HIM.

Ethereal, I can 100% assure you he isn't visible lol, Im visible (you know this). stop confusing him by calling him "visible" everytime.

BTW - To all whom know visible GET A FUCKING LIFE AND GO OUT YOUR FUCKING HOUSE - I made that account 1 year ago and you still fucking remember it??

@VirtualDUDE
    Let me explain what they mean by "visible" long ago (1year) i made an account named "visiblegaming" - These handicaps somehow still remember the name of the account as they do not have lives.

Let me introduce you to people:

-Ethereal = can be knowledgeable but falls into traps called "being a hater".

-EMPIRE = LOOOL Biggest damn troll you will find, don't ever reply to his comments.

-Doc = Has nothing valuable to introduce to the discussion, just spits out his opinion then skips off into the distance and returns every now and then..

-Nitehawk772 = Hes just upset he has a very small penis, thus he spends his life on COD.

-CaT- = EMPIRE's alternative account.

------------------

My best advice for you, have a 1 to 1 discussion with ethereal. or Mouzie if hes still here - Anybody else is upset there life didn't turn out the way they wanted it to be.

------------
    GOOD LUCK TO THE NIGGERS AND NEGROS WHO REPLY CUZ I WON'T BE COMING BACK ON FOR ANOTHER 6MONTHS
    lololol. It's not hard to remember the dumbasses of this section.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

hahahahahahahaha

ex-
    ex-x2
    ex-

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Para DICE View Post
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL stupid fool, funny how you think everyone who is against your opinion is me.

HAHA! Another pathetic fool who (surprisingly still remembers a 1year old account of mine) Btw this isn't me just to let you know. If i wanted to say something i would say it here. I just find it easier to debate with a mature audience on facebook.

-You think im everyone who goes against your opinion.

/FALCEPALM

"Sorry Visible" - LOL I'm visible NOT HIM.

Ethereal, I can 100% assure you he isn't visible lol, Im visible (you know this). stop confusing him by calling him "visible" everytime.

BTW - To all whom know visible GET A FUCKING LIFE AND GO OUT YOUR FUCKING HOUSE - I made that account 1 year ago and you still fucking remember it??

@VirtualDUDE
    Let me explain what they mean by "visible" long ago (1year) i made an account named "visiblegaming" - These handicaps somehow still remember the name of the account as they do not have lives.

Let me introduce you to people:

-Ethereal = can be knowledgeable but falls into traps called "being a hater".

-EMPIRE = LOOOL Biggest damn troll you will find, don't ever reply to his comments.

-Doc = Has nothing valuable to introduce to the discussion, just spits out his opinion then skips off into the distance and returns every now and then..

-Nitehawk772 = Hes just upset he has a very small penis, thus he spends his life on COD.

------------------

My best advice for you, have a 1 to 1 discussion with ethereal. or Mouzie if hes still here - Anybody else is upset there life didn't turn out the way they wanted it to be.

------------
    GOOD LUCK TO THE NIGGERS AND NEGROS WHO REPLY CUZ I WON'T BE COMING BACK ON FOR ANOTHER 6MONTHS
    Thank you for clarifying.

Although, i would like to debate with Ethereal as he seems the less retarded of all, these retards. He still refuses to be open minded. Yet he constantly tries to debate with me, as if it has a point. It's clear he's not gonna listen to anyone, as he's the most "Knowledgeable" and "mature" (Not even a tiny inch serious)

What goes for Empire, and the other fuckers, i try my best to ignore them

5. The Following User Says Thank You to VirtualDUDE For This Useful Post:

Para DICE (05-19-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by VirtualDUDE View Post

Although, i would like to debate with Ethereal as he seems the less retarded of all, these retards. He still refuses to be open minded. Yet he constantly tries to debate with me, as if it has a point. It's clear he's not gonna listen to anyone, as he's the most "Knowledgeable" and "mature" (Not even a tiny inch serious)

bro, you have a meme in your sig.

ex-
    ex-x2
    ex-

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

Open minded = hating jews/christians, saying people deserve to die, that killing is not wrong, and that everything you say is right.

Huh, no wonder he isn't.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

Open minded = hating jews/christians, saying people deserve to die, that killing is not wrong, and that everything you say is right.

Huh, no wonder he isn't.
    Excuse me? My mother is a Catholic, my father is a Jew. You really don't know my family, and you don't really get my points, fair enough.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Excuse me? My mother is a Catholic, my father is a Jew. You really don't know my family, and you don't really get my points, fair enough.
    Cool story bro, you still do it, and its self evident in your post.

"You don't know me"

is overplayed on the internet, because i don't have to know you, if you post "killing is not wrong" then you said it.

Thanks
    Oh boy this sure is convincing.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Not Bawls View Post
    Oh boy this sure is convincing.
    Yes..it is clearly evident that this virtual fellow isn't Visible..
    Look at all the proof we got.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post

Yes..it is clearly evident that this virtual fellow isn't Visible..
    Look at all the proof we got.

Both accounts posted in the same thread. They clearly aren't the same person.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post

Both accounts posted in the same thread. They clearly aren't the same person.
    Yes Visible just happened to back scroll through all the pages where we made these heinous accusations.
    A clever lad that Visible..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

Yes Visible just happened to back scroll through all the pages where we made these heinous accusations.
    His visible sense was tingling.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

If you're stupid enough to tell you a big lie, that you make good points and that you know a lot, then you might aswel tell yourself that I'm Visible.
    Why not tell yourself that you don't even need to reply to the debate, cause you're clearly so right and the most knowledgeable.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    If you're stupid enough to tell you a big lie, that you make good points and that you know a lot, then you might aswel tell yourself that I'm Visible.
    Why not tell yourself that you don't even need to reply to the debate, cause you're clearly so right and the most knowledgeable.
    Its actually your turn.

Guy makes account, this month. Starts posting like another faggot who made 5 other accounts.

Doesn't take a genius to find this out.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast