Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 74
  1. #46
    VirtualSia's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    200
    Reputation
    -57
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    That's exactly what you call someone a terrorist for.

    Americans don't think all muslims are terrorist.

    Christians don't hate muslims.

    :/ c'mon kid. You where making some decent points, but you had to go and ruin it by saying something stupid
    You know nothing - Leave retard.
    Christianity, Catholism, protestantism, etc. They all hate Muslims &Jews.
    Besides America is kind of the root to all these hates, that we're facing today.

    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier View Post


    Get yo facts right , islam didn't start with muhammed

    It started with Adam .

    Islam wasn't born threw the sword , at least we are not faggots that terror the world .




    Sorry , but you are talking about parts of Quran , why don't you go ahead and continue on reading more , there is more shit that states that they shouldn't fight unless god orders them to , Which didn't happen until the other side started fighting , By the other side i mean the other people that was living at Makkah with Muhammed .

    Also , i got some things for you to explain , how come such a building like The Kaaba was build , or even when did the Islam exist

    Don't try to tell me that islam existed since Muhammed was there , Nah , It was there before , At least that's what the Quran ( Which you are debating with ) says .

    , Also " Real Quran " is not parts that u can state them with numbers like " (8:39) "

    However , anything i will say is useless cause christian people , or shall i say muslim haters , are much more than muslims in here

    So it's kind of almost impossible to win a debate versus this amount of them

    However , you should still read what Quran haves .

    By the way , the god was talking to " Muhammed " , but not to us

    Also , you can't call muslims terrorists for having one bad guy , which we do not consider as a muslim under some conditions , You can't call Osama a terrorist for blowing a tower , while you guys are blowing cities and occupying them , and not calling yourselves " terrorists " cause you think you are the most strongest city

    mhm , also i can't debate you much , as my informations aren't much , since i'm 12 ..
    I agree. Don't bother debating with him, he has been brainwashed, and has been filled with false information by hes nation.
    Everything (Practically) that he says is either BS or misinformed.

  2. #47
    RJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Over there.
    Posts
    5,545
    Reputation
    1082
    Thanks
    1,403
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by a stupid bitch View Post
    You know nothing - Leave retard.
    Christianity, Catholism, protestantism, etc. They all hate Muslims &Jews.
    Besides America is kind of the root to all these hates, that we're facing today.
    You're wrong. I shouldn't have to explain why, it's obvious.

    /end

    END THE FED

  3. #48
    VirtualSia's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    200
    Reputation
    -57
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    You're wrong. I shouldn't have to explain why, it's obvious.

    /end
    It's a debate section, you obviously do have to elaborate your BS.
    However, as i don't care, don't bother doing so.

  4. #49
    CaT-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,335
    Reputation
    311
    Thanks
    488
    My Mood
    Amused
    Seriously muslims of debate section. If you're letting visible stick up for you, there's something wrong there.


    ex-
    ex-x2
    ex-

  5. #50
    Parade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    City 17
    Posts
    1,878
    Reputation
    69
    Thanks
    118
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    I know this muslim that isn't butt hurt and doesn't post threads about not being terrorists.






    He also understands English fluently.

  6. #51
    Shadeyz346's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    General.
    Posts
    4,023
    Reputation
    133
    Thanks
    237
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    You're wrong. I shouldn't have to explain why, it's obvious.

    /end
    You haven't proven your point , means your posts are useless.

    Stop making mysteries , just show your point directly

    Also you can't talk for the right of " Americans " or " Christians " since you are not their leader , and they didn't give you the right to talk for them.

    If you think that all Christians are fine with Muslims , you are wrong .


    Quote Originally Posted by CaT- View Post
    Seriously muslims of debate section. If you're letting visible stick up for you, there's something wrong there.
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/90-islam-v...hammad-vs.html

    I wanted to discuss that Islam vs Nazism vs Communism with you , since it's the right time.. , and because the other topic would be bumped..

    First , let's start with Freedom of speech ,

    Do you think that it's proper that a religion allows flaming ? No ?

    Okay we're done of this

    Secondly , Equality of women ,

    Who the fuck told you that Islam doesn't make equality of women and men , actually The Quran does says that the women have rights .

    Muslims aren't following it right , but it still changed much , if you study history well .. you would know that old men was used to bury their daughters when they are still born , cause they think that having a daughter is shameful , and that having a son is better

    Even the Quran ( Which is the total prove of mine ) says :

    " If you asked any guilt Almwodp killed " Which means that the girl was buried for no proper reason.

    Which have a consequent in the end .

    Third , Democratic ,

    Actually , Islam says that no one should do something without asking other people's opinions , even in wars

    It's told ( Which i believe in , cause it's mentioned in Quran ) that : Muhammed was preparing for a foray , so he asked his people about what strategy they should do .
    So , all men agreed about one strategy , except for one , which had a better strategy ..
    After Muhammed discussed the strategy , he accepted about it

    Which is a great example about what he have did , he discussed a strategy of one man , while he found that it was better than most of men , And even after the men heard about the one man's strategy , they agreed about it.

    Now lets go to Equality of races ,

    After one million times , i will say it again , Islam does not allow treating a man from other religion badly ..

    I can still prove it , Muhammed once had a Jew Neighbour which used to throw junk/trash at his
    Home's door every chance he gets , Lets say about once a day ..

    After a while , and in one of these days , Muhammed was waiting for the Jew guy to throw his junk as usual ..

    But the Jew guy didn't appear , So Muhammed got out and asked about him .. he heard that he was sick .. so Muhammed visited him and hoped that the guy would get healed soon , But why?

    Why didn't Muhammed go to his home and laugh at him , why did he visit the guy when he was sick ..
    Why did he hope that the guy get healed soon?

    Actually because he ( or Muslims mainly ) is asked to treat Neighbours well , If Islam doesn't have an equality of races ..

    Why would Muhammed apply that command to that Jew Neighbour , which was throwing junk at his house every day.

    However it's possible to discuss other points more accurately ,

    But i'm going to have a fast and flashy discussing .

    About freedom of drinking and eating whatever you want .

    Lol , It's obvious that Beer / weed is bad for humans .
    You would say that it's not , Why is it forbidden by American/International Governments ?

    Because it's bad , it's bad for your health , it's a bad habit .. so it's forbidden , we're done with drinking

    Let's come to eating , which Islam really forbids is pork , and blood .

    However no one would drink blood , and it's forbidden for a reason too which would take much time to discuss

    About pork , If you go through researches , you would find that pork isn't really good for your health , and it might cause diseases ( Other than Pigs flu ) .
    That's much of a proper reason to forbid it.

    Lets move on to Sexual freedom , Which is actually something related to Equality of women , you think that some guy gets laid ? , it might be fun , but it's not a good behavior .

    And about that sexual freedom , it's also forbidden for a reason , one of them is random STD or some shit which i don't know much about ( Because i'm 12 , and i haven't really heard much about it )

    Also it's not fair at all that some women get fucked for money , it's a silly purpose , Although she doesn't want to do it but she have to , because she needs money .

    We're done of this too.

    However after of my long essay that i had wrote , i hope you don't take it seriously .

    Just think about it as a real Debate .

    Thanks .
    Last edited by Shadeyz346; 06-05-2011 at 05:20 PM.

  7. #52
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier View Post
    Get yo facts right , islam didn't start with muhammed

    It started with Adam .

    Islam wasn't born threw the sword , at least we are not faggots that terror the world .
    -Ok first of all, YOU DON'T HAVE TO PUT A SPACE AFTER EVERY SENTENCE YOU MORON.

    Islam started with muhammed. You can go "it started with adam" all you want, historians and any scholar will recognize it started with muhammed. Saying "Islam started with Adam" is the same as saying "scientology started with Adam".
    ------------------------------------

    Here i'll reply to your shit vs. @Ethereal in the other thread.

    1. Religion shouldn't be involved with laws of the government.
    2. Women have waaaaay less rights. To mention:
    mutilation of genitalia
    Hiding their bodies
    Lots&Lots of "Males decide what they do" shit.

    Best part is that its only for women these laws were made, and only because Muslims are apperantly "weak willed" and can't avoid any temptation whatsoever.
    3. Democracy is not in current Islam. Telling a story about how muhammed listened to a war strategy from a soldier is pointless, thats not democracy anyway.
    4. Islam obviously does discriminate on different religions. You can say they don't all they want in the Quran, Muslims sure as hell do IRL.

    5. Food that was outlawed was because it wasn't a good idea to eat it at the time because pigs were filthy. HOWEVER: now that technology has progressed far enough, bacon is perfectly healthy. Beer on the other hand is what Muslims still suck at, temptation.
    ----------------------------------
    If you pull this putting spaces between all your unsummarized bullshit paragraphs, i won't respond, know that.


  8. #53
    Shadeyz346's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    General.
    Posts
    4,023
    Reputation
    133
    Thanks
    237
    My Mood
    In Love
    You moron can't command me to not to put a space or not ,



    It's my way of writing shit , get over it



    Okay nigger?



    By the way , i wouldn't be careful to C & P or even retype what i have written in the previous post.



    I do not need fags to respond to my shit , okay fag ?



    Quran says that it started with Adam , read through it and u will find that there is much more Prophets before Muhammed , if you don't believe in Quran , Then stop using it in a debate.




    You started the flame war .

  9. #54
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,160
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier View Post
    You moron can't command me to not to put a space or not ,



    It's my way of writing shit , get over it



    Okay nigger?



    By the way , i wouldn't be careful to C & P or even retype what i have written in the previous post.



    I do not need fags to respond to my shit , okay fag ?



    Quran says that it started with Adam , read through it and u will find that there is much more Prophets before Muhammed , if you don't believe in Quran , Then stop using it in a debate.




    You started the flame war .
    Wow you're a complete moron..

    The story of Adam and Eve originates in the Torah, just because the Quran concurs that Adam was the first man doesn't mean that's how Islam started. Islam wasn't even around at the time of Adam, so please explain to me how the fuck he started Islam.
    Think before you post.

    Secondly, it was people that came later in Adam's lineage that were the most inspirational in spreading the word of God..

  10. #55
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier View Post
    You moron can't command me to not to put a space or not ,



    It's my way of writing shit , get over it



    Okay nigger?



    By the way , i wouldn't be careful to C & P or even retype what i have written in the previous post.



    I do not need fags to respond to my shit , okay fag ?



    Quran says that it started with Adam , read through it and u will find that there is much more Prophets before Muhammed , if you don't believe in Quran , Then stop using it in a debate.




    You started the flame war .
    Wasn't much of a flame war if you can't type right lulz.

    What Ethereal said.


  11. #56
    Abezzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Fucking Stalker.
    Posts
    97
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    WOW guy's chill out religion doesn't matter it's who we are.. and what someone believes isn't of your business.

  12. #57
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Abezzy View Post
    WOW guy's chill out religion doesn't matter it's who we are.. and what someone believes isn't of your business.
    It is when their "beliefs" start wars and end lives.


  13. #58
    VirtualSia's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    200
    Reputation
    -57
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Tired
    So Ethereal You really think you can top someone who has read the Qran for believing purposes, and who has interpret the text as it(probably) was intended?
    You must have hit Bedrock on your level of stupidity.

    Reading the Qran in English does not give you a 100% correct interpretation of the holy text which was written.

    The religion did not start with Muhammed, as mentioned there were Prophets before him.
    It (Accordingly) started with Adam and Eve. The tree of knowledge, which Adam took an able from, and caused sin upon humanity.

    This sin is what we see today, one example is your level of ignorance and stupidity.
    Your lack of respect and understand of religion.

    But let's stay on the topic here.

  14. #59
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by VirtualSia View Post
    So Ethereal You really think you can top someone who has read the Qran for believing purposes, and who has interpret the text as it(probably) was intended?
    You must have hit Bedrock on your level of stupidity.

    Reading the Qran in English does not give you a 100% correct interpretation of the holy text which was written.

    The religion did not start with Muhammed, as mentioned there were Prophets before him.
    It (Accordingly) started with Adam and Eve. The tree of knowledge, which Adam took an able from, and caused sin upon humanity.

    This sin is what we see today, one example is your level of ignorance and stupidity.
    Your lack of respect and understand of religion.

    But let's stay on the topic here.
    Isn't that like hating Americans who like their country, and interpret America's actions at they actually happened?

    For fucks sake, Islam did not exist till 635AD or w/e. You can debate this all you want, Christianity didn't start till 10AD too. So for fucks sake, drop it, you are wrong, there is EVIDENCE that you are wrong, and wikipedia says you are wrong as well.

    You really can't resist being hypocritical. Insulting people, then turning around saying "you don't understand religion" when your religion tells you not to insult others, hypocriiiiiiiiite


  15. #60
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,160
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by VirtualSia View Post
    So Ethereal You really think you can top someone who has read the Qran for believing purposes, and who has interpret the text as it(probably) was intended?
    You must have hit Bedrock on your level of stupidity.

    Reading the Qran in English does not give you a 100% correct interpretation of the holy text which was written.

    The religion did not start with Muhammed, as mentioned there were Prophets before him.
    It (Accordingly) started with Adam and Eve. The tree of knowledge, which Adam took an able from, and caused sin upon humanity.

    This sin is what we see today, one example is your level of ignorance and stupidity.
    Your lack of respect and understand of religion.

    But let's stay on the topic here.
    It really amazes me that you are actually trying to debate this and pass it off as legitimate.
    Here is a real simple question for you.

    If Islam started with Adam, why was Judaism established 3,000 years ago and not Islam?
    Despite what you read on your ridiculous Islam propaganda sites,
    there is chronological evidence proving that the chain goes like this: Judaism-Christianity-Islam
    Muslims love to say that they believe in the same God as Jews and Christians,
    but this again I will say is completely false. That is clearly documented by the many different rules rituals and plain out intolerant teachings found in the Quran..

    Also I would like to point out this:
    You stated that the English version of the Quran is not a reliable source?
    You make me laugh kid..I thought you said the Quran wasn't edited?
    The Bible is printed in over 2,000 languages and dialects.
    Don't try to tell me they're edited either..we already went down that road and you failed.
    Last edited by Ethereal; 06-06-2011 at 12:58 PM.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast