Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 61 to 74 of 74
  1. #61
    RJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Over there.
    Posts
    5,545
    Reputation
    1082
    Thanks
    1,403
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by VirtualSia View Post
    So Ethereal You really think you can top someone who has read the Qran for believing purposes, and who has interpret the text as it(probably) was intended?
    You must have hit Bedrock on your level of stupidity.
    The "someone" you're talking about is a 12 year old child. Children don't know wtf they're talking about. They just absorb thoughts and regurgitate them. That's the only reason I didn't verbally slam him.



    Virt, no one @ MPGH likes you. That banned 12 yr old is probably the closest thing you've got to a friend at MPGH.

    END THE FED

  2. #62
    VirtualSia's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    200
    Reputation
    -57
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    The "someone" you're talking about is a 12 year old child. Children don't know wtf they're talking about. They just absorb thoughts and regurgitate them. That's the only reason I didn't verbally slam him.



    Virt, no one @ MPGH likes you. That banned 12 yr old is probably the closest thing you've got to a friend at MPGH.
    Your way of formulating your sentences tells me you're the kid.

    Because he's Iraqi or Pakistani (or Palestinian), and have difficulties translating ancient Arabic grammar to modern English grammar, does not mean he's a little kid. Infact i think he did a good job.

    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Wasn't much of a flame war if you can't type right lulz.

    What Ethereal said.
    So he's where you get your stupid ideas from? hah...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    Wow you're a complete moron..

    The story of Adam and Eve originates in the Torah, just because the Quran concurs that Adam was the first man doesn't mean that's how Islam started. Islam wasn't even around at the time of Adam, so please explain to me how the fuck he started Islam.
    Think before you post.

    Secondly, it was people that came later in Adam's lineage that were the most inspirational in spreading the word of God..
    Omg...You don't get it. Adam didn't start the religion nor did Eve, he&she was put on Earth by God. However, as God told the "events" to Prophets trough holy Engels, Appearances, Dreams, Scriptures, the Religion started as a hole.

    Later came Muhammed as he had interpreted the words of God.
    He is merely one of the many Prophets, looked upon as a very holy man.

    How can you even Google after histories of Muslim Religion when you clearly don't understand Religion, nor have respect for it?



    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Isn't that like hating Americans who like their country, and interpret America's actions at they actually happened?

    For fucks sake, Islam did not exist till 635AD or w/e. You can debate this all you want, Christianity didn't start till 10AD too. So for fucks sake, drop it, you are wrong, there is EVIDENCE that you are wrong, and wikipedia says you are wrong as well.

    You really can't resist being hypocritical. Insulting people, then turning around saying "you don't understand religion" when your religion tells you not to insult others, hypocriiiiiiiiite
    My religion doesn't tell me not to insult others. How would you know, you don't believe in it either.
    (Remember: you need to actually believe something to understand it. This deeply applies to religion.)
    My religion tells me to respect other believers. It tells me to respect my family, etc. I would never respect a human being who is as idiotic and outright childish as you act.

    God has given people two choices.
    Chose the path of God, and you shall be rewarded with heaven (This includes following all hes original commands.)
    Or chose the path of hes demonic Angle (Who were thrown out of heaven.)
    And you shall be cast to eternal fire.

    It may be hard for you to understand, but all TV, Cameras, Computers, etc, you see today is merely a sin cast upon humanity.
    It's our duty to NOT idolize these things(as most of us do), as ancient Egyptians did and were therefor slaughtered by the Lord.
    It is also our duty not to fall in temptation of sexual acts, as we all (Almost) do.
    So don't come here telling me you know everything there is to religion.
    Googling religion will only give you a scientifically view of it, which is the wrong view.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    It really amazes me that you are actually trying to debate this and pass it off as legitimate.
    Here is a real simple question for you.

    If Islam started with Adam, why was Judaism established 3,000 years ago and not Islam?
    Despite what you read on your ridiculous Islam propaganda sites,
    there is chronological evidence proving that the chain goes like this: Judaism-Christianity-Islam
    Muslims love to say that they believe in the same God as Jews and Christians,
    but this again I will say is completely false. That is clearly documented by the many different rules rituals and plain out intolerant teachings found in the Quran..

    Also I would like to point out this:
    You stated that the English version of the Quran is not a reliable source?
    You make me laugh kid..I thought you said the Quran wasn't edited?
    The Bible is printed in over 2,000 languages and dialects.
    Don't try to tell me they're edited either..we already went down that road and you failed.
    I never read holy scriptures of sites, as websites (Anything electronically created to entertain us is evil) are against my belief.
    I'm NOT a Muslim, however i deeply respect their viewpoints and beliefs.
    Last edited by VirtualSia; 06-07-2011 at 03:33 AM.

  3. #63
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Historians put Islam's creation at when Mohammed created it. I'm sorry but this is fact, just like Christianity starting with Jesus Islam started with Mohammed. This whole "it started with Adam" thing is just bullshit Muslims use to try and convert ppl, just like adding Jesus to their list of prophets.

    Oh great, Virtual is calling technology a sin while using it.

    Can this guy get any more Hypocritcal?!
    Last edited by Empire; 06-07-2011 at 07:10 AM.

  4. #64
    CaT-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,335
    Reputation
    311
    Thanks
    488
    My Mood
    Amused
    Its funny how muslims hate jews even though Judaism came WAY before Islam


    ex-
    ex-x2
    ex-

  5. #65
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,160
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by VirtualSia;4283771


    [Quote
    Omg...You don't get it. Adam didn't start the religion nor did Eve, he&she was put on Earth by God. However, as God told the "events" to Prophets trough holy Engels, Appearances, Dreams, Scriptures, the Religion started as a hole.

    Later came Muhammed as he had interpreted the words of God.
    He is merely one of the many Prophets, looked upon as a very holy man.

    How can you even Google after histories of Muslim Religion when you clearly don't understand Religion, nor have respect for it?




    .

    Find me in this post where I said Adam started Judaism or any religion for that matter.
    That was your 12 year old buddy that said Islam started with Adam.


    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post




    The story of Adam and Eve originates in the Torah, just because the Quran concurs that Adam was the first man doesn't mean that's how Islam started. Islam wasn't even around at the time of Adam, so please explain to me how the fuck he started Islam.
    Think before you post.

    Secondly, it was people that came later in Adam's lineage that were the most inspirational in spreading the word of God..
    derp derp..
    Last edited by Ethereal; 06-07-2011 at 12:09 PM.

  6. #66
    Shadeyz346's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    General.
    Posts
    4,023
    Reputation
    133
    Thanks
    237
    My Mood
    In Love


    If you don't believe that the Quran is saying it truthfully , then stop debating using it and saying " QURAN SAID " .


    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post

    That was your 12 year old buddy that said Islam started with Adam.
    I don't see any wrong with a 12 years old trying to debate with older people , anyway i can't debate with you guys by using Quran , or even trying to explain it to you .

    You are just brain washed .
    Last edited by Shadeyz346; 06-07-2011 at 04:18 PM.

  7. #67
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier View Post


    If you don't believe that the Quran is saying it truthfully , then stop debating using it and saying " QURAN SAID " .




    I don't see any wrong with a 12 years old trying to debate with older people , anyway i can't debate with you guys by using Quran , or even trying to explain it to you .

    You are just brain washed .
    *sigh* you are the one who didn't put up the rest of the quote to disagree with it.

    All you did was go "thats not what they meant". When, to be honest, is what they meant from any viewpoint.


  8. #68
    RJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Over there.
    Posts
    5,545
    Reputation
    1082
    Thanks
    1,403
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by VirtualSia View Post
    Your way of formulating your sentences tells me you're the kid.
    I'm 23.

    You're wrong... again...

    END THE FED

  9. #69
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,160
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier View Post


    If you don't believe that the Quran is saying it truthfully , then stop debating using it and saying " QURAN SAID " .




    I don't see any wrong with a 12 years old trying to debate with older people , anyway i can't debate with you guys by using Quran , or even trying to explain it to you .

    You are just brain washed .
    Bro..pay attention.

    Any references I made pertaining to the Quran was to simply quote it to make a point.
    I don't have to believe a single word written in that book to do that.
    That would be like me telling you: "Hey kid you don't believe that I am Jesus, therefore you can't quote me."

    /insert derpface

  10. #70
    VirtualDUDE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my basement
    Posts
    665
    Reputation
    -172
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Stop with the childish Herp Derp 4chan shit.
    He's right, you're all fucked up brainwashed people.

    And Ethereal, Empire, you clearly have no fucking clue about religion so you better shut your mouth.

  11. #71
    RJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Over there.
    Posts
    5,545
    Reputation
    1082
    Thanks
    1,403
    My Mood
    Twisted
    We're not brainwashed you stupid cunt. Shut the fuck up already!

    I know more about Religion, Politics, Economics, and just about everything else you want to sit & rattle off about, then you. You have kids coming on here and verbally smacking you around.


    Child with google>You

    Don't reply to me either bitch. I'm not going to read it, nor do I care.
    Last edited by RJ; 06-08-2011 at 02:06 AM.

    END THE FED

  12. #72
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by VirtualDUDE View Post
    Stop with the childish Herp Derp 4chan shit.
    He's right, you're all fucked up brainwashed people.

    And Ethereal, Empire, you clearly have no fucking clue about religion so you better shut your mouth.
    :/ hypocrite.

    Not only have you never proven yourself right on any topic regarding religion, especially any muslim topics(aren't you pretending to be catholic right now?), you keep repeating "you guys are brainwashed" when all your sources are strait off the press propaganda.


  13. #73
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,160
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by VirtualDUDE View Post
    Stop with the childish Herp Derp 4chan shit.
    He's right, you're all fucked up brainwashed people.

    And Ethereal, Empire, you clearly have no fucking clue about religion so you better shut your mouth.
    You're telling someone that has 2 years of Theology under his belt that he knows nothing about religion..
    Funny this is how you react to me giving you a completely accurate reply to your idiocy.


  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Ethereal For This Useful Post:

    raphaterz (06-12-2011)

  15. #74
    raphaterz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    im not tellin you no more...
    Posts
    2,039
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    182
    My Mood
    Busy
    i like how i made the thread about telling butt hurt muslims to shut up, and the 3rd or 4th reply was a butt hurt muslim...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345