Thanks
    RJ that it's true or gtfo boi .

Has equality of rights among men/women.
    Judaism ✔
    Christianity ✔
    Islam X
    Mormon ✔(?)

Islam gives the women her rights .
    Last edited by ShadeyZzZz; 06-09-2011 at 03:36 AM.

R.I.P 346

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by $haDe$'$ Alt View Post
    RJ that it's true or gtfo boi .

Has equality of rights among men/women.
    Judaism ✔
    Christianity ✔
    Islam X
    Mormon ✔(?)

Islam gives the women her rights .
    Yeahhhhhh it doesn't have them actually.

There are laws and practices strictly for women that take away those.

To name a few:
    1. Covering of the body.
    2. Mutilation of genetilia

They have no real say in law, marriage, or personal freedom, as Islam restricts these.

Not only that but these are JUST for women, not men.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

To name a few:
    1. Covering of the body.

They have no real say in law, marriage, or personal freedom, as Islam restricts these.

That is entirely wrong, however early Judaism stated that the wemon are merely a gift from God to test us, and that they were created from all sorts of wonderful parts of nature, such as a deer(I think), etc.
    That is atleast what i remember reading a long time ago.

Do you enjoy having wemon as sexually superior? while nature wise we are the ones who were created superior.
    Another thing your country is responsible for going wrong in the world.

If just...Those wemon protestors were stopped before they actually made a change, the world would be so much better.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Empire is right Virt. You're just too fucking stupid to comprehend... anything...

END THE FED

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by VirtualDUDE View Post
    That is entirely wrong, however early Judaism stated that the wemon are merely a gift from God to test us, and that they were created from all sorts of wonderful parts of nature, such as a deer(I think), etc.
    That is atleast what i remember reading a long time ago.

Do you enjoy having wemon as sexually superior? while nature wise we are the ones who were created superior.
    Another thing your country is responsible for going wrong in the world.

If just...Those wemon protestors were stopped before they actually made a change, the world would be so much better.
    What the fuck are you talking about? Early Judaism doesn't say women were created from a dear.(wtf) Man for a supposedly "catholic" you know nothing of your own religion. And how does Judaism being wrong, make Islam right?

No, i'm more of a Sadist myself.

Anyway, no surprise that the muslim(virtual) thinks women are inferior and wished that they wouldn't have protested for equality.
    -----------------------------------------------

On a more on-topic subject: Virtual/visible has failed to prove me wrong on this matter, so as it stands I'm winning.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Islam is violent

"Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."
    Qur’an 9:29

Christianity is violent

"I will sweep away everything in all your land," says the LORD. "I will sweep away both people and animals alike. Even the birds of the air and the fish in the sea will die. I will reduce the wicked to heaps of rubble, along with the rest of humanity," says the LORD. "I will crush Judah and Jerusalem with my fist and destroy every last trace of their Baal worship. I will put an end to all the idolatrous priests, so that even the memory of them will disappear. For they go up to their roofs and bow to the sun, moon, and stars. They claim to follow the LORD, but then they worship Molech, too. So now I will destroy them! And I will destroy those who used to worship me but now no longer do. They no longer ask for the LORD's guidance or seek my blessings." (Zephaniah 1:2-6 NLT)

I did the two main religions to be fair. They both have violents in them but most Christians and Muslims are non violent, but if you claim to follow either of these books to the letter your are, well... fucking stupid to put it bluntly.
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

-Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

To name a few:
    1. Covering of the body.

Hiding some parts of body like upper part of the boobs isn't bad or any shit ..

Actually , check the history before islam came to some cities ..

Like 1500 years before , they was burying the girls alive when they were born , and they used women as slaves , islam came to stop that , and made it forbidden .

Quote Originally Posted by nevs666 View Post
    Islam is violent

"Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."
    Qur’an 9:29

Christianity is violent

"I will sweep away everything in all your land," says the LORD. "I will sweep away both people and animals alike. Even the birds of the air and the fish in the sea will die. I will reduce the wicked to heaps of rubble, along with the rest of humanity," says the LORD. "I will crush Judah and Jerusalem with my fist and destroy every last trace of their Baal worship. I will put an end to all the idolatrous priests, so that even the memory of them will disappear. For they go up to their roofs and bow to the sun, moon, and stars. They claim to follow the LORD, but then they worship Molech, too. So now I will destroy them! And I will destroy those who used to worship me but now no longer do. They no longer ask for the LORD's guidance or seek my blessings." (Zephaniah 1:2-6 NLT)

I did the two main religions to be fair. They both have violents in them but most Christians and Muslims are non violent, but if you claim to follow either of these books to the letter your are, well... fucking stupid to put it bluntly.
    Fag , islam isn't cutted into parts that u can refer to by numbers

THIS IS NOT BIBLE , IF YOU THINK IT'S THEN YOU ARE READING THE WRONG BOOK .

About the violent shit , lrn2readthewholepart..

You just cut a part while this part u cut is another part of the " main part " or whatever u call it .

"And do thou be patient, for thy patience is but from God; nor grieve over them: and distress not thyself because of their "

ِA part of the "Real quran" , where god was talking to Muhammed about the infidels that was hurting him .

Sorry but you guys sucks at faking Quran .

By the way , if you make a comparison of crime amount / rape victims between middle east (Muslin countries) and America or west side mainly , you would find that west side have more crimes/rape victims

It's cause Quran forbid raping people who are not your wifes .
    Last edited by Shadeyz346; 06-09-2011 at 04:23 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier View Post

Like 1500 years before , they was burying the girls alive when they were born , and they used women as slaves , islam came to stop that , and made it forbidden .

Fag , islam isn't cutted into parts that u can refer to by numbers

THIS IS NOT BIBLE , IF YOU THINK IT'S THEN YOU ARE READING THE WRONG BOOK .

About the violent shit , lrn2readthewholepart..

You just cut a part while this part u cut is another part of the " main part " or whatever u call it .

"And do thou be patient, for thy patience is but from God; nor grieve over them: and distress not thyself because of their "

ِA part of the "Real quran" , where god was talking to Muhammed about the infidels that was hurting him .

Sorry but you guys sucks at faking Quran .
    Little kid..please exit this section and maybe come back when you know what it is you're talking about. .. there are 30 chapters in the Quran and there are 114 Surah in the Quran.

Yes..they are separated by numbered chapters..
    If you don't believe me, Go on youtube and look up an Imam Teaching from the Quran.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post

Little kid..please exit this section and maybe come back when you know what it is you're talking about. .. there are 30 chapters in the Quran and there are 114 Surah in the Quran.

Yes..they are separated by numbered chapters..
    If you don't believe me, Go on youtube and look up an Imam Teaching from the Quran.
    I know about the chapters

You can't refer to it the Surah by Numbers , you shall only type it's name ..

It's written like , Surah name : The part # . (Which we call Ayaah .)
    Last edited by Shadeyz346; 06-09-2011 at 04:26 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

I know about the chapters

You can't refer to it the Surah by Numbers , you shall only type it's name ..

It's written like , Surah name : The part # . (Which we call Ayaah .)
    It's the SAME FUCKING THING.
    Like I said I can provide numerous videos of Imam's teaching,
    that know a hell of a lot more than a kid does about the Quran and Hadith..

If you want to argue leave the semantics out.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post

It's the SAME FUCKING THING.
    Like I said I can provide numerous videos of Imam's teaching,
    that know a hell of a lot more than a kid does about the Quran and Hadith..

If you want to argue leave the semantics out.
    You are not even a muslim , you don't know how it's done

It's not done with numbers and if you trust youtube then go ahead .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

I'm sorry, are you saying current day Islam shouldn't be held responsible for immoral actions because at the time it was created, Muslims were already doing this stuff thanks to Islam?

or are you saying 1,500 years before Islam was created? Because you do know 1500 years ago the world was a much different place.
    ---------------------------------------------
    I'm saying today, now:

Islam does not give women equal rights.
    -If you want to go back to when it started, they had less rights, but you probably already knew that.
    ---------------------------

@Soldier : I can say the chapter numbers or w/e all i fucking want, i'm not bound by some silly code that "It can't be organized" only a fucking moron would make in the first place.

Imagine a holy scripture.

Now someone makes a comment about the holy scripture, do you want to:

A) Go search the entire scripture
    B) Know where exactly he is talking about thanks to page numbers/chapters.
    --------------------------

Oh and covering yourself is fine for women, but it shouldn't be law, and it should have no moral consequence if she wanted to dress normally.

Because GOD FORBID we look at her face.

But men don't have to cover up lol. They walk around in shorts and a fucking tshirt all the time.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

You are not even a muslim , you don't know how it's done

It's not done with numbers and if you trust youtube then go ahead .
    Almost everything we do daily is done by numbers ...

The Holy Qur'an - ?????? ??????

Here you go kid. Default language is in Arabic.

Click on any Surah, then tell me it's not done with numbers.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    New way is fail

Fucking fail people creating shit , it is done with Surah name : Ayaah # , i'm a muslim and i know better , stop arguing .

@Empire

It doesn't forbid to look at her face

But in Haddith shareef it says

"Beware of sitting in the streets, they said: O Messenger of Allah, what we need our councils; speak. He said: "If you insist on only then give the Council the right way. They said: "The right of way, O Messenger of God? He said: gaze, refraining from harm, Lord of peace, and the Promotion of Virtue and Prevention of Vice"

Notice the Gaze in there

Another one , In Quran :

"(and the believers, men and women, some parents of some enjoin right and forbid what is evil)"

By evil it's meant Adultery but blame google for it .

Another one again , In Quran :

"And do not touch them as immoral and the belly"

Again it means bad shit .

Under a palm tree, shaded from the blazing heat of summer....
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    This shit is intense

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast