Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 88
  1. #46
    CaT-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,335
    Reputation
    311
    Thanks
    488
    My Mood
    Amused
    @VirtualDUDE Soldier says that thats the new way, yet you say that the quran hasn't been touched, which one is it? Make up your mind already.


    ex-
    ex-x2
    ex-

  2. #47
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier View Post
    New way is fail

    Fucking fail people creating shit , it is done with Surah name : Ayaah # , i'm a muslim and i know better , stop arguing .

    @Empire

    It doesn't forbid to look at her face

    But in Haddith shareef it says

    "Beware of sitting in the streets, they said: O Messenger of Allah, what we need our councils; speak. He said: "If you insist on only then give the Council the right way. They said: "The right of way, O Messenger of God? He said: gaze, refraining from harm, Lord of peace, and the Promotion of Virtue and Prevention of Vice"

    Notice the Gaze in there

    Another one , In Quran :

    "(and the believers, men and women, some parents of some enjoin right and forbid what is evil)"

    By evil it's meant Adultery but blame google for it .

    Another one again , In Quran :

    "And do not touch them as immoral and the belly"

    Again it means bad shit .
    I don't really need to quote the quran lulz. Muslims do it, so yeah, nice try.


  3. #48
    superkin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    125
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by CaT- View Post
    @VirtualDUDE Soldier says that thats the new way, yet you say that the quran hasn't been touched, which one is it? Make up your mind already.
    It's a way to read the Ayaah through the Quran , Quran didn't get modified , but the way to read it can get modified .


    Quote Originally Posted by nevs666 View Post
    How the flying fuck is sarcasim commen sence not to use? Every thread I have been to has had some kind of sarcasim. You got banned for bumping an old thread, thats not sarcasim. Nowhere in the rules does it say I cant use sarcasim.
    It's called common sense , faggot .


    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    I don't really need to quote the quran lulz. Muslims do it, so yeah, nice try.
    Okay , stop quoting shit that is fake .

  4. #49
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by superkin View Post


    It's a way to read the Ayaah through the Quran , Quran didn't get modified , but the way to read it can get modified .




    It's called common sense , faggot .




    Okay , stop quoting shit that is fake .
    Same thing, mods are mods.

    Yeah, he knows, that was his point.

    I didn't quote fake shit you moron, i quoted some retard on mpgh.

    LEARN TO LOOK AT THE SCREEN.


  5. #50
    VirtualDUDE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my basement
    Posts
    665
    Reputation
    -172
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post



    Oh new you say?

    But all the Muslims on this site say that the Quran has remained untouched for hundreds of years.
    This is why debating you guys is a joke.

    You can call it whatever you want bro..I own a Quran, I bought it for school about a year ago and guess what? Numbered chapters. So just stop arguing a fact again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post



    Oh lawd wtf...

    Common sense dude..I know that the Surah's have individual names..it doesn't really matter either way though if someone uses numbers if you think about it ..all that's doing is signifying which Surah they're quoting from..I understand what you meant now though..so it's all good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    I already corrected Empire on at least one of those.
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    I don't really need to quote the quran lulz. Muslims do it, so yeah, nice try.
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Same thing, mods are mods.

    Yeah, he knows, that was his point.

    I didn't quote fake shit you moron, i quoted some retard on mpgh.

    LEARN TO LOOK AT THE SCREEN.

    Ethereal & Empire, you're both Americans and the stupid kind.
    None of you are Muslims and none of you fucking understand any of it.
    Googling "How to Qran" doesn't fucking tell you anything.

    The Qran were written for Muslims to interpret it, not nerdy Americans who've been brainwashed for centuries.

    Give it fucking up, there are no way you idiots can win a argument against Arabs who have been reading the same holy book for longer time than you have existed.

    Google is a damm search engine. The chance of it bring up BS is equivalent to it bringing up facts.

  6. #51
    RJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Over there.
    Posts
    5,545
    Reputation
    1082
    Thanks
    1,403
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I have 2 friends that are Muslim one American, the other is afghani, and they both acknowledge some of the teaching in their religion is completely wrong(much like every religion in existence). Every human being has a right to exist as an equal. My middle eastern friend tells me he wants for his people, men & woman to have the freedoms we have here, but opposes the amount of life taken trying to achieve this.

    He's living in it, so I take his insight to be more powerful then your idiotic blabber. You can sit here n babble back and for all you kiddies want to, but at the end of the day you aren't helping anyone.

    My point? There's still war & intolerance. If you REALLY CARED about the human race, then you'd sdfu, and give support of liberation of those areas.

    EVERY PERSON IN THE WORLD HAS THE RIGHT TO LIVE THE LIFE AMERICANS DO (if they choose, look @ the Amish)! Every person should be afforded the same opportunities we have here, but it isn't so.

    END THE FED

  7. #52
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by VirtualDUDE View Post
    Ethereal & Empire, you're both Americans and the stupid kind.
    None of you are Muslims and none of you fucking understand any of it.
    Googling "How to Qran" doesn't fucking tell you anything.

    The Qran were written for Muslims to interpret it, not nerdy Americans who've been brainwashed for centuries.

    Give it fucking up, there are no way you idiots can win a argument against Arabs who have been reading the same holy book for longer time than you have existed.

    Google is a damm search engine. The chance of it bring up BS is equivalent to it bringing up facts.
    You aren't a Muslim or an Arab either..............

    Point invalid yet again.


  8. #53
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,160
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by VirtualDUDE View Post
    Ethereal & Empire, you're both Americans and the stupid kind.
    None of you are Muslims and none of you fucking understand any of it.
    Googling "How to Qran" doesn't fucking tell you anything.

    The Qran were written for Muslims to interpret it, not nerdy Americans who've been brainwashed for centuries.

    Give it fucking up, there are no way you idiots can win a argument against Arabs who have been reading the same holy book for longer time than you have existed.

    Google is a damm search engine. The chance of it bring up BS is equivalent to it bringing up facts.
    Learn how to spell Quran before calling me stupid.

    Yes Visible I'm so stupid and so American and brainwashed.
    Yet I have the common decency and maturity to debate here without raging, unlike you.
    You can say I know nothing about Islam all you want dude,
    but the bottom line is that I have read the Quran, I have interpreted it quite well imo..
    and everything I debate as far as making points about it is just plain common sense that your stubborn ways just won't accept.
    I find it funny that you basically racially divided me, pretty much saying because I'm from America and speak English that I know nothing about the Quran.
    I wasn't aware that I had to be Arabic or from Iraq to grasp fairytales.
    Than again it makes sense you feel this way, afterall there is more glory in killing infidels than converting them.

  9. #54
    lies''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    398
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by nevs666 View Post
    Islam is violent

    "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."
    Qur’an 9:29

    Christianity is violent

    "I will sweep away everything in all your land," says the LORD. "I will sweep away both people and animals alike. Even the birds of the air and the fish in the sea will die. I will reduce the wicked to heaps of rubble, along with the rest of humanity," says the LORD. "I will crush Judah and Jerusalem with my fist and destroy every last trace of their Baal worship. I will put an end to all the idolatrous priests, so that even the memory of them will disappear. For they go up to their roofs and bow to the sun, moon, and stars. They claim to follow the LORD, but then they worship Molech, too. So now I will destroy them! And I will destroy those who used to worship me but now no longer do. They no longer ask for the LORD's guidance or seek my blessings." (Zephaniah 1:2-6 NLT)


    I did the two main religions to be fair. They both have violents in them but most Christians and Muslims are non violent, but if you claim to follow either of these books to the letter your are, well... fucking stupid to put it bluntly.

    Why did i had to laugh at this?

    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    I'm saying today, now:

    Islam does not give women equal rights.
    -If you want to go back to when it started, they had less rights, but you probably already knew that.
    It is not Islam dickhead. When are you going to finally read the book?
    The last time i told you to read one, you said that you don't have to because Islam is bad anyway. If you don't have the time than don't bs.

    The Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world and i never heard a muslim woman around me complaining about their fucking rights. They aren't even allowed to cover their hair at work. You piss, shit and spit on us. Like you said before, there is no beauty in Islam so why peace? You will keep arguing forever until the Islam disappears. You keep trying to attack us by saying that woman don't have rights in Islam. That is all what you have. You have nothing else. I like how you run on hate and nothing else, you just don't like Muslims which doesn't make much sense. I don't have to explain because you'll not care most likely as you'll simply see me as a Muslim and won't take my comment into your heart. You can not keep shitting on us. We'll win someday. Sooner or later.
    Last edited by lies'; 06-10-2011 at 05:31 PM.

  10. #55
    superkin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    125
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    16
    @lies' , don't debate with empire , he is dumbass that is faking shit .

  11. #56
    RJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Over there.
    Posts
    5,545
    Reputation
    1082
    Thanks
    1,403
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by lies' View Post
    i never heard a muslim woman around me complaining about their fucking rights.
    ARE YOU FUCKING DUMB!?!?!?! Muslim woman are beaten and mutilated because of Islam! Ofc they don't complain you stupid fuck...!! God daym, you're a fucking piece of shit.
    GO to fucking youtube, and type in Muslim Woman Abuse.... See for yourself you fucking retarded cunt!


    END THE FED

  12. #57
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,160
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by lies' View Post
    Why did i had to laugh at this?



    It is not Islam dickhead. When are you going to finally read the book?
    The last time i told you to read one, you said that you don't have to because Islam is bad anyway. If you don't have the time than don't bs.

    The Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world and i never heard a muslim woman around me complaining about their fucking rights. They aren't even allowed to cover their hair at work. You piss, shit and spit on us. Like you said before, there is no beauty in Islam so why peace? You will keep arguing forever until the Islam disappears. You keep trying to attack us by saying that woman don't have rights in Islam. That is all what you have. You have nothing else. I like how you run on hate and nothing else, you just don't like Muslims which doesn't make much sense. I don't have to explain because you'll not care most likely as you'll simply see me as a Muslim and won't take my comment into your heart. You can not keep shitting on us. We'll win someday. Sooner or later.
    There is plenty of flaws in that belief system dude,
    all religions have flaws tbh.
    The biggest one that I tend to observe is acceptance.
    For a long time the OT had all religions beat in that aspect,
    then the NT came, and that tied into the OT when Christ ministered.
    By far the Quran is still the religious epicenter of promoting intolerance..
    Christ taught to turn the other cheek, basically worry about your own relationship with God,
    Spread the word of God of course, but do not be overbearing.
    Mohammed's version of what God's will was is quite different...
    Yet he confirms that Christ was in strong relation with God,
    never sinned, and pretty much one of the greatest, if not greatest prophet to ever live.
    So if this is true, then how can Mohammed's teachings of God, and Christs teaching of God vary in such a vast manner?
    This baffles me completely.
    Last edited by Ethereal; 06-10-2011 at 05:52 PM.

  13. #58
    superkin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    125
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    16
    ^

    "O people, fear your Lord who created you from a single person, created, including her husband and transmit them many men and women and fear Allah, who asks him and the kinship of God you were an observer" , El Nesaa : 1

    See the created you from a single person ?
    In arabic it have more meanings , it means that god made men and women from one thing , so men aint better than women , By the way .. El Nesaa means women , so Allah made a whole Sorah for the women.

    More of em

    "He answered them, Lord, I do not take up the work of you, male or female, some of you from some of those who migrated and were driven from their homes and hurt in my way and fought and died for their sins Okfrn and Odechlnhm Gardens underneath which rivers reward from God, and God has a good reward" Al Omran : 195

    Just mentioning the same genders "Male or female" means the equality , and what makes it better , Allah said "I do not take up the work of you" , it means that if a man and a woman does the same thing ,Good or evil ,Allah won't Punish the woman more than the man , or give Penalty for men and not women

    And in haddith sharif :

    "Treat women kindly, the women were created from the rib and crooked in the rib above the break it went hosted by The legacy is still crooked Fastousoa women" <-- Totally proves that the women have rights and we should never abuse..

    Enough?

    I gots more if u wan .

    ِAbout the abuse that happened to that women , ugh ..
    It's not Islam's fault , she would have got beaten up by the same man even if she weren't a Muslim ..
    Last edited by superkin; 06-10-2011 at 06:00 PM.

  14. #59
    RJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Over there.
    Posts
    5,545
    Reputation
    1082
    Thanks
    1,403
    My Mood
    Twisted
    It doesn't fucking matter what the book says! I don't give a fuck about the book. It's what's THEY ARE DOING!!! Fucking fact!
    AND NO, SHE WAS BEATEN BECAUSE SHE AND HER FAMILY WHERE MUSLIMS! There's NOT A FUCKING THING in the world that would cause a woman to deserve that!


    Don't go down this path, you'll start a flame war I'll fucking stomp you on!



    Don't fucking sit there and support the abuse of woman... THats fucking sickening.
    Last edited by RJ; 06-10-2011 at 06:04 PM.

    END THE FED

  15. #60
    superkin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    125
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    It doesn't fucking matter what the book says! I don't give a fuck about the book. It's what's THEY ARE DOING!!! Fucking fact!
    AND NO, SHE WAS BEATEN BECAUSE SHE AND HER FAMILY WHERE MUSLIMS! There's NOT A FUCKING THING in the world that would cause a woman to deserve that!


    Don't go down this path, you'll start a flame war I'll fucking stomp you on!
    We believe in that book , it's a part of our religion , don't fight with me if u don't want me to prove that my religion is fair by quoting what it says.

    I never insulted you , and if you see that it's islam's fault , i'll tell you no.
    Read that book again and you would find that she just got rid of lots of sins , and god would bless her and her family and she will go to heaven , this might seem fantasy , but if u don't like it , then don't reply .

    I would debate with @Ethereal rather than debating with you , at least he doesn't flame.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast